Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

bananayellow
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by bananayellow »

Bonnie's hair is looking rough. It's thin, stringy and sad. I get secondhand embarrassment for her while watching the videos. I don't know why she's stuck on this half up half down look but it's not cute.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Candy0704 wrote:Anyone know who Mr. Stark is that Jared mentions in today's Mukbang vlog? They all passed over it real quick.
What minute mark in the vlog was it? I can't stomach watching the whole vlog through again.
Todays drama wrote:Bonnie does seem to be a good Aunt to the kids. I find it strange with all the space in Ellie and Jared’s Home, they never have any nieces or nephews there unless Bonnie or Julie are there, too. Even Jackson’s friends are never at their house, it’s always Jackson and Calvin playing over the friends house. I have a feeling that the other husbands , Joel, Kevin, Landon are over Jared’s immature, screaming, “this is great” behavior! They all seem like calm men, and Jared is just over bearing. Joel is a good, fun, fair father and uncle and the kids respond to that.
Did you notice Jared also said during the mukbang he's actually more subdued on the vlog's and that he's even more crazy_and_loud in real life off camera. How insufferable.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

KayCeeee wrote:I'm really trying to be supportive of Bonnie's extensive new exercise routine but watching her paired eating habits is unreal. If her goal is weight loss, (which is just an assumption) how can you expect to see any results when you're working out 5-6 days a week and then eating an enormous Panda Express meal? Not to mention their meal consisted of ALL carbs: breaded chicken, noodles, bread, egg rolls, mac n' cheese. They literally joked about not touching the salad and jokingly smacked it off the table. I'm really not trying to be mean and pick on their (inarguably bad) eating habits but of COURSE you're going to be frustrated when you continue to put crap into your body and work out intensely. It's just very baffling. :?
It's not baffling, it's simply low IQ, coupled with poor education and lack of desire to acquire knowledge.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
lindsallday
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindsallday »

lmmomSD wrote:I so don't want to watch today. "Mukbang with Ellie and Jared"? What about that sounds interesting?
I don't understand the appeal to begin with, and watching these four eat and talk is just not on my list of things to do today.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Yup, I refuse to watch that video. Yuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Madsmom110
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Madsmom110 »

Candy0704 wrote:Anyone know who Mr. Stark is that Jared mentions in today's Mukbang vlog? They all passed over it real quick.
Iron Man. They did say something about it. Just a crap joke.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

[/quote]
Did you notice Jared also said during the mukbang he's actually more subdued on the vlog's and that he's even more crazy_and_loud in real life off camera. How insufferable.[/quote].

Boy I definitely agree with that one! I was thinking I would be going nuts if he is worse off camera! :D
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Tony Stark from Iron Man movies
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

Actually it's possible to lose weight without counting calories at all. I lost 85lbs (roughly. It was 40kgs) and ate as much as I wanted and didn't exercise. I just cut sugar to 24grams a day. Less if I could.
And I didn't eat bread.
She needs to quit the treats. The weight will likely fall off. But you have to make the change.
Working out won't work if she doesn't change the input.
Sorry for the personal stuff.
Madsmom110
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Madsmom110 »

LumpyDays wrote:Actually it's possible to lose weight without counting calories at all. I lost 85lbs (roughly. It was 40kgs) and ate as much as I wanted and didn't exercise. I just cut sugar to 24grams a day. Less if I could.
And I didn't eat bread.
She needs to quit the treats. The weight will likely fall off. But you have to make the change.
You hit the nail on the head. You can't out exercise a bad diet!
Candy0704
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Candy0704 »

Scar2016 wrote:
What minute mark in the vlog was it? I can't stomach watching the whole vlog through again.
Todays drama wrote:Bonnie does seem to be a good Aunt to the kids. I find it strange with all the space in Ellie and Jared’s Home, they never have any nieces or nephews there unless Bonnie or Julie are there, too. Even

Jackson’s friends are never at their house, it’s always Jackson and Calvin playing over the friends house. I have a feeling that the

other husbands , Joel, Kevin, Landon are over Jared’s immature, screaming, “this is great” behavior! They all seem like calm
men, and Jared is just over bearing. Joel is a good, fun, fair father and uncle and the kids respond to that.
Did you notice Jared also said during the mukbang he's actually more subdued on the vlog's and that he's even more crazy_and_loud in
real life off camera. How insufferable.
21 minutes in Jared is talking about a trip with his parents and a friend. His friend calls his Dad Mr. Stark.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Accidentally deleted my post.. try again-

Just so everyone’s clear, the Mr. Stark thing is a quote from a movie that came out this year. Jared’s friend didn’t call anyone Mr. Stark 28 years ago. He’s just referencing a big scene/spoiler in a big movie that nobody could stop talking about for three months earlier this year. Lol.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

So the vlogs are a week behind. I can understand you may want some time with family and not vlogging, but good grief, something a week old is too much of a delay in my opinion.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

LumpyDays wrote:Actually it's possible to lose weight without counting calories at all. I lost 85lbs (roughly. It was 40kgs) and ate as much as I wanted and didn't exercise. I just cut sugar to 24grams a day. Less if I could.
And I didn't eat bread.
It definitely is possible to lose weight without *counting* calories, I just meant that weight loss boils down to calories in < calories out. Because you cut out sugar and bread, you cut out calories you would have otherwise eaten. For me personally, cutting anything out feels too limiting and I’d rather modify the portions I eat and still enjoy “bad” foods within my caloric deficit. Like, eating 1/4 of a Ben & Jerry’s pint as opposed to the whole thing in one sitting (it’s tragic Image but it lasts me four days now! Lol) Plenty of different types of diets work, but they all come down to the amount you eat. If someone is losing fat, it means they’re eating fewer calories than their body burns a day, no matter how you slice and dice it (aside from medical issues). Congrats on the weight loss! That’s inspiring.

I’m not up to date on Bonnie videos, but from what I can tell it’s large portion sizes (from eating out a lot) and constant treats contributing to her struggles, which turns into a vicious cycle because eating is a coping mechanism for many and I suspect it is for Bonnie. It’s a tough mindset to break, and she seems extra off the rails lately so I’m not too confident she’ll make changes any time soon.

ptumey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ptumey »

Why don’t they ever bring their daughters on camping trips? Some of my most favorite memories as a child were weekends with my uncles and cousins going four wheeling and camping!

ptumey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ptumey »

Why don’t they ever bring their daughters on camping trips? Some of my most favorite memories as a child were weekends with my uncles and cousins going four wheeling and camping!

Mummyuk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mummyuk »

I haven't watched Bonnie since her breakdown about working out and had a peak today just to see how it's going and I'm shocked to see she actually looks bigger than pre workout. So I came for a read here to catch up and I can see why she is bigger than before. She must be eating a large amount a day to gain weight ontop of a workout routine. Is she binge eating or has she just started eating rubbish non stop?
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Mummyuk wrote:I haven't watched Bonnie since her breakdown about working out and had a peak today just to see how it's going and I'm shocked to see she actually looks bigger than pre workout. So I came for a read here to catch up and I can see why she is bigger than before. She must be eating a large amount a day to gain weight ontop of a workout routine. Is she binge eating or has she just started eating rubbish non stop?
I was thinking the same thing when watching yesterday's vlog. Thought it was only me!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

ptumey wrote:Why don’t they ever bring their daughters on camping trips? Some of my most favorite memories as a child were weekends with my uncles and cousins going four wheeling and camping!

They are too busy playing with their dolls. I agree, it's ridiculous to treat you children different because of their gender.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

In today's vlog, Joel tells Boston he is proud of him for not being "a little panty waste" and going on the rope swing. Barf.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

natalka81 wrote:In today's vlog, Joel tells Boston he is proud of him for not being "a little panty waste" and going on the rope swing. Barf.
Yeah, I wasn't impressed with that statement! I don't see what all the folks commenting like these folks are just the best parents, couple, etc!

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”