Unread post by momof4 »

Does anybody watch them?
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Family Fudge

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

Yesss. I've been waiting for someone to make a topic about them. Here's all my beef:

Jennifer talks in the most fake-happy teacheresque voice. Also she wears the weirdest hats and yes this a petty complaint but it really bothers me.

They go to Disney like every fucking week. I get that they have season passes but she said it's like 2 hours away and every time they stay at a hotel. That's so damn extra. Disney isn't that great. All of her videos include Disney and the stupid shit you get there. I never wanted to know what a "dole whip" was.

She always says "gluten free variety" just say gluten free; variety is so annoying.

Her and her husband take so many trips: when is she finding time to homeschool her kids? They might as well go to school full time. Oh wait; then when would they go to Disney???

Ever since they went to this YouTube conference a month or so ago she's put her kids in every video. Okay yes this is fine but they sound like robots reading a script. I would rather hear Siri talk. The videos would be way cuter and funnier if she let them be themselves. And in her one grocery haul they wouldn't be quiet it was so annoying.

Yeah I've been watching for a while because the grocery hauls and lunches are entertaining but she gets on my nerves so bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
momof4
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by momof4 »

I totally agree about the kids and them sounding like robots reading a script, it annoys me soo much also, I mean it is so obvious that she's telling them what to say.

Her kids seemed pretty well educated, so whatever she does with them seems to work but it does seem that they never really have time to homeschool.

The way she talks to her kids sometimes really gets on my nerves, especially in the bunches of lunches "Oh Lilly you didn't eat all your ranch, why not?" I mean does she really expect them to eat all the ranch, and it's not just with the ranch. It seems like almost every single time any of the kids don't eat all the food she sent them with she acts like it's the end of the world, I don't know maybe it's just me. Also she asks them questions that she clearly knows the answers too, like when she asked them if they had seen the Avengers movie or whatever it was when she did an Avengers-themed lunch, she obviously knows that they hadn't seen the movie but she acts like she really doesn't know, maybe it's just me again but it bothers me quite a bit.
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

momof4 wrote:I totally agree about the kids and them sounding like robots reading a script, it annoys me soo much also, I mean it is so obvious that she's telling them what to say.

Her kids seemed pretty well educated, so whatever she does with them seems to work but it does seem that they never really have time to homeschool.

The way she talks to her kids sometimes really gets on my nerves, especially in the bunches of lunches "Oh Lilly you didn't eat all your ranch, why not?" I mean does she really expect them to eat all the ranch, and it's not just with the ranch. It seems like almost every single time any of the kids don't eat all the food she sent them with she acts like it's the end of the world, I don't know maybe it's just me. Also she asks them questions that she clearly knows the answers too, like when she asked them if they had seen the Avengers movie or whatever it was when she did an Avengers-themed lunch, she obviously knows that they hadn't seen the movie but she acts like she really doesn't know, maybe it's just me again but it bothers me quite a bit.
Yes Image A lot of lunch videos have the parents asking why the kids didn't eat all their sauce/dressing. I'm like are they supposed to eat it with a spoon when they're out of things to dip wtf?

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I like her videos but I found her voice so irritating and I have to skip through the kids talking
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Oh and I also hate that they call their fans “fudgies” it’s geoss and annoying like their intro song
Justanothermama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Justanothermama »

It appears she has paid for subscribers. She has 122,460 subscribers but, her videos get a quarter of that.
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

I found her channel when I needed road trip snack/activity ideas. But the actual vlogs are so awkward. I agree about how the kids sound like they’re reading a script! I only watched a couple videos and that was enough. I probably wouldn’t mind them as much if it felt more natural with fewer set up angles, obviously posed interactions, etc.
tortilla24
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by tortilla24 »

Yeah, her content has included the kids WAY more since her conference on the East coast. I guess since it's a family oriented channel it makes sense, but for the love of all that is holy... PLEASE stop with the Disney overload! I swear the woman goes weekly to Costco and she could stock up on snacks there, but it's like she goes out of her way to buy Mickey shaped goldfish crackers. They taste the same so why?!
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

tortilla24 wrote:Yeah, her content has included the kids WAY more since her conference on the East coast. I guess since it's a family oriented channel it makes sense, but for the love of all that is holy... PLEASE stop with the Disney overload! I swear the woman goes weekly to Costco and she could stock up on snacks there, but it's like she goes out of her way to buy Mickey shaped goldfish crackers. They taste the same so why?!
It is so annoying. All her kids wear is Disney merchandise. She wants to be sponsored by them so bad. I hope one of the kids prefers Nick Image

momof4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momof4 »

I personally don't have such a problem with her Disney obsession maybe since I'm such a huge Disney fan myself.

As for her kids, I wish she would show them less, they make her videos so much more annoying, I mean they are cute and all but it is so hard for me to watch any of her videos now. I used to love her lunch videos but now I can barely watch them do to the kids.

Also, has anyone noticed how she almost sometimes seems to put her kids down, not necessarily intentionally. Like with that thrift shop scavenger hunt video last week, I just seemed to noticed her almost putting down Lilly and Mackenzie in a way, their Dad and Jackson clips were more enjoyable to watch for me since the Dad wasn't "putting him down" If that makes sense?
momof4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momof4 »

Anyone annoyed with how she is having her kids narrate the toddler lunch idea videos now, I can't even watch them.
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

Anyone think some of the kids have psycho eyes? Specially the boy. It creeps me out.
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Oh god yes. And there's something about their mouths that just creep me out. I can't put my finger on it but she just smiles weird

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

momof4 wrote:Anyone annoyed with how she is having her kids narrate the toddler lunch idea videos now, I can't even watch them.
I find them so irritating
Jamie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Jamie »

I was wondering if there was a thread on her for awhile now! Is it just me or does she seem to get most of her ideas from smaller youtubers and then never give them credit. She's trying so hard to come off as this perfect family and something about her seems so off. I can't watch half her videos now because she has turned her kids into robots. Let you kids be kids and give credit when you get an idea from another youtube channel.
momof4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momof4 »

Jamie wrote:I was wondering if there was a thread on her for awhile now! Is it just me or does she seem to get most of her ideas from smaller youtubers and then never give them credit. She's trying so hard to come off as this perfect family and something about her seems so off. I can't watch half her videos now because she has turned her kids into robots. Let you kids be kids and give credit when you get an idea from another youtube channel.
I totally agree :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder if her subscribers are even aware of how her kids sound like robots or they just don't care. All I ever see in the comments is how cute her kids are but nothing about how they sound, yes I agree they are cute but it's hard to notice that when every word that comes out of their mouths is from a script that Mommy has them doing. :roll:
Jamie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Jamie »

She probably deletes those comments
colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

She need to stop having her eldest narrate while her toddler eats his lunch, I love those videos but that makes her unwatchable

MysteriousMaiden
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MysteriousMaiden »

I really like her lunch ideas... and grocery hauls. plus going a little extra is fun for the kids. I feel like she’s ready to venture out into other YT videos and vlogs... but she’s trying to paint a perfect picture. I’d rather see the kids being real and not putting on an act. I feel like she’s trying too hard to get views. If she wants to vlog-be real.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”