I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen & Katie: Breaking The Rules, Above The Law | Part

Unread post by wishes »

Not sure if anyone noticed, but during Katie's "review" of their hotel on day one, she said "Cullen is making breakfast in our hotel kitchen" or something to that effect to show off the nice looking kitchen, even though that kitchen was untouched.. but then a minute later, she says they're going out to breakfast. -facepalm- I bet they didn't even turn on the stove in that room! I agree with ewok about the lack of review on the hotel(s). Was it two hotels, or the same hotel but two names? Hopefully their vlog has a better review on there - cause I wasn't feeling the IG.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
Em1899
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Em1899 »

I saw the vlog
Madsmom110
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Madsmom110 »

japaluvr wrote:Not sure if anyone noticed, but during Katie's "review" of their hotel on day one, she said "Cullen is making breakfast in our hotel kitchen" or something to that effect to show off the nice looking kitchen, even though that kitchen was untouched.. but then a minute later, she says they're going out to breakfast. -facepalm- I bet they didn't even turn on the stove in that room! I agree with ewok about the lack of review on the hotel(s). Was it two hotels, or the same hotel but two names? Hopefully their vlog has a better review on there - cause I wasn't feeling the IG.
I haven't seen their vlog, but most sponsors have to approve of the "review" first before they can post it.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Wow! What an idiot! You’re not supposed to drink booze if you’re on antidepressants. Crazy fools
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Hello guys! :) A little off topic, but I though I'd share the opposite response from C&K or Bonnie to critique and "trolls": Or how it can be done as well ;). He is an up and coming channel, I only got to know his channel 2 weeks ago, and he feels like a fresh, quite inspiring and interesting wind compared to the more traditional vloggers we are used to. He is a veteran who served in Irac and has PTSD, he lived in the Philippines, married his wife there and they have a son (7 yo). Two yrs ago they moved back to Charlottesville, Virginia, where they bought a homestead. Every morning he has his so-called 'morning ramble' with things about life, but he became "popular" on YT because of his experiences with USPS. He is sensible, intelligent and a good speaker. I thought I'd share, maybe some of you are interested in a new channel & new people in the meantime. Like someone asked for on here or on discord, not quite sure anymore. But his response here (his name is Kevin) is a sort of utopia response compared to our vloggers we are used to and what we could only 'dream' of!

Yes I agree the commercial vlog was lousy, and it was annoying they didn't show the food they ate at breakfast....it looked so healthy and yummy! And would have been perfect vlogging material, also nothing more than normal for a commercial for a company. I don't understand why they didn't film/upload this. Also I'm getting a little tired by the secretiveness of vloggers with their 'working' trips? Why o why actually??

Maybe it wasn't a "working" trip but a couples therapy trip or something along those lines, with other couples.

And they didn't visit the space needle?? *roll eye*. Lol at Katie who apparently didn't ride on a bike for such a long time that she was afraid for a moment she would have forgotten how to.
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

I'll check out his channel - he only lives about 45 minutes from where my family lives.

Their vlog review was a much better portrayal of the hotel, in my opinion.

What is she doing to lose weight or is it a secret fad that all these YTers are doing?
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Umm, Katie, there's a reason that there's a saying "It's just like riding a bike", meaning you don't forget how.
How did she get a PhD?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

japaluvr wrote:I'll check out his channel - he only lives about 45 minutes from where my family lives.

Their vlog review was a much better portrayal of the hotel, in my opinion.

What is she doing to lose weight or is it a secret fad that all these YTers are doing?
There is a fad of YTers taking weight loss pills that are basically a legal form of methamphetamines. They lose weight rather quickly without really changing their lifestyle. Katie hasn’t been any more active than she’s ever been, and they still eat out quite a bit. I’m not for sure saying Katie is on these pills necessarily, but it has been popular among some YTers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

As far as the vlogs go, all we really see anymore is the kids playing around the house so she totally could be going to they gym or just talking walks etc and we wouldnt even know. She's lost some weight somehow, and it totally could be weight loss meds, but they don't really show that much of their day to day anymore, i wouldnt be surprised if she was working out or doing something and we just don't see it.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Views ate sinking and C&Ok are hitting the gym and working on weight loss and they just choose to show the same old day to day crap. Unlikely.

Also, Katie would whine and complain if she was doing anything difficult. If she was hitting the gym, we’d hear about it. This is why I 100% think Bryan and Missy have been on diet pills for their weight loss too.

Any big change throws YTers for a loop and makes them SO TIRED.

Em1899
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Em1899 »

How much longer do you see them vlogging for?
Em1899
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Em1899 »

Also are the 500,000 that are not watching anymore that lazy that they can't unsubscribe?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Em1899 wrote:Also are the 500,000 that are not watching anymore that lazy that they can't unsubscribe?
Yes

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

If Katie is on a healthy eating / working out kick and they ARENT vlogging that they obviously have zero interest in saving their failing channel. That would be exactly what people want to see.

Personally, I don’t think she’s working out. I think she’s taking the trendy pills. Katie likes to complain and brag. If she was working hard she would be all over sharing it.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:If Katie is on a healthy eating / working out kick and they ARENT vlogging that they obviously have zero interest in saving their failing channel. That would be exactly what people want to see.

Personally, I don’t think she’s working out. I think she’s taking the trendy pills. Katie likes to complain and brag. If she was working hard she would be all over sharing it.
We've said it a million times-- that vlogging a "weight loss journey" would get them.a ton of views. Same with Bryan and Missy. But they are making bank doing their stupid skits with Ollie, and would rather be coy about how they lost weight.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Em1899
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Em1899 »

Like i said they are probably sick and tired of vlogging already
been 7 years since they started
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Em1899 wrote:Like i said they are probably sick and tired of vlogging already
Probably, but I’m sure they aren’t tired of making money.

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Views ate sinking and C&Ok are hitting the gym and working on weight loss and they just choose to show the same old day to day crap. Unlikely.

Also, Katie would whine and complain if she was doing anything difficult. If she was hitting the gym, we’d hear about it. This is why I 100% think Bryan and Missy have been on diet pills for their weight loss too.

Any big change throws YTers for a loop and makes them SO TIRED.

Agreed. Missy complained when she started rock climbing and going to the gym with Kelsey. She did start riding, and that could have made an impact, but her weight loss seemed delayed if you lined the two up.

Katie would definitely be talking about that. If Cullen weren’t, I have a feeling she’d be throwing it in his face or using it as a guilt tactic.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Em1899 wrote:Like i said they are probably sick and tired of vlogging already

I don’t think so. I think they’re tired of not having the success their friends have. But if they were successful I think they’d be just fine vlogging.
Either way, if they’re tired of it then go out and get a different job. There’s no way they aren’t struggling financially.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”