BritchandBae: LiveLoveLie | Part 48

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritchandBae: LiveLoveLie | Part 48

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

adeline wrote:Pregnancy cravings, Britney? Image [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... d0e9bf.jpg[/img]

Poslano z mojega FIG-LX1 z uporabo Tapatalk
She hasn’t been posting coffee has she? She usually pretty much cuts out caffeine when pregnant..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

She made a comment back to somebody that it is all right to shack up as a Christian because we are all sinners. She is so stupid.

Alrowlnd
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Alrowlnd »

chloe6124 wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:I don’t know where my post went but damn. You can tell she doesn’t want two more kids and and he’s is pressuring so hard. She will be forced to have two kids just to hell stay.

She talked with frank 2 weeks before meeting so they met April 15th ish and was kissing Harlow’s bellly on the 22nd? Sick!

He will want two if the first one ends up with DMD. You could tell that caused a argument with them.

Yes you definitely could see tension when he was answering that question! The look on her face spoke loud and clear.
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

adeline wrote:Pregnancy cravings, Britney? Image [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... d0e9bf.jpg[/img]

Poslano z mojega FIG-LX1 z uporabo Tapatalk
Off topic but the Pink Drink at Starbucks is delicious!! Image

Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

hellodolly_ wrote:She's really misguided about the trust thing. So because he's stuck around for a whopping 4 months, you can full trust him? He's not going anywhere? That's not how the world works, but ok. Homegirl needs to ground herself a bit. :?
Lol right? “It took me a while to trust him”
ryankate
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ryankate »

She isn't lying to anyone besides herself. She is literally morphing herself into who she thinks Frank wants, religion, babies, etc. That's how resentment will grow, she will realize she changed everything about her life for him and then in about 4 years we will be seeing another life changes video...
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

ryankate wrote:She isn't lying to anyone besides herself. She is literally morphing herself into who she thinks Frank wants, religion, babies, etc. That's how resentment will grow, she will realize she changed everything about her life for him and then in about 4 years we will be seeing another life changes video...
She’ll be a single mom of 4-5 kids soon enough.

jdb06
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jdb06 »

The whole "God won't give you more than you can handle" sentiment doesn't justify this decision. Frank was blessed with the opportunity to know ahead of time what could result from having a child with Britney. He is not only putting future sons at risk, but also his future daughters' children - his grandchildren. God lets you make your own decisions and this particular one is lined with red flags. If he's thinking he will be blessed with a healthy child because he is a faithful believer, he is being very naive.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ryankate wrote:She isn't lying to anyone besides herself. She is literally morphing herself into who she thinks Frank wants, religion, babies, etc. That's how resentment will grow, she will realize she changed everything about her life for him and then in about 4 years we will be seeing another life changes video...
I agree. She keeps saying frank thinks this and frank thinks that. What about what you think Britney. You are so fake and have so many issues. You could of used a year after splitting with Ean to find out who you are. Your making the same dumb mistakes you made with Ean. Yes Britney the honeymoon phase will end. For you to say it is always going to feel like a honeymoon is dumb. You haven’t been with him long enough to know if he is a great guy.

AcaBetic99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AcaBetic99 »

If I had never watched “their” channel, I would have no idea they’ve only been together 4 months.

The question that got me was “what have you learned about each other since living together” their answers is something I found out wayyyyyy before living with my fiancé. That wasn’t living together discovery, that’s a you find out dating discovery.

Also LOL at you never leave the honeymoon phase. Yes you should always be in love with someone but life always has it’s up and downs.

Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

chloe6124 wrote:Religion is such a important thing in a relationship. For him to say he isn’t going to push it on her tells you he isn’t all that religious. If it was important to him he would find a partner that agreed with him on religion.

Not necessarily. I don’t go to church but I do heavily believe in God and pray most nights. I look to Him when I need guidance. But my boyfriend does not believe in God or anything really. He doesn’t label himself. We both allow our daughter to know The Lord and when she’s old enough she can decide if it is or isn’t for her.
Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:Religion is such a important thing in a relationship. For him to say he isn’t going to push it on her tells you he isn’t all that religious. If it was important to him he would find a partner that agreed with him on religion.

Not necessarily. I don’t go to church but I do heavily believe in God and pray most nights. I look to Him when I need guidance. But my boyfriend does not believe in God or anything really. He doesn’t label himself. We both allow our daughter to know The Lord and when she’s old enough she can decide if it is or isn’t for her.
Same here, except the other way around. I’m an atheist and my husband is a Christian. I didn’t change myself though. We were both up front about it and had many discussions about it.

The honeymoon phase is what it’s like when you first fall in love with someone. They have shown that it lasts about 2 years. It’s chemical and it wears off for every one.

samanthaking
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by samanthaking »

Did anyone else notice the crazy look in her eyes when she said forever to frank.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

Britney saying that Harlow can call Frank “dada” is so gross to me. It’s so disrespectful to Ean

Lavenderlace56
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lavenderlace56 »

samanthaking wrote:Did anyone else notice the crazy look in her eyes when she said forever to frank.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
I’m watching the video now and just paused that exact part to come ask if anyone else thought she looked totally psycho! Wipe that smug look off your face Britney, the comments show that a lot of your “fans” are starting to turn on you.

hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

Double post, sorry. She keeps moving her arm in the video and her tattoo just looks so bad

badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

Anyone you bring into your home is a stranger? Yeah... but you're not moving in and fucking every stranger that comes into your house. That's the weakest argument ever. Is she referring to desperate Dani as a stranger she let into her home? Great judge of character, just phenomenal Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 1217ca.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

badenglisch wrote:Anyone you bring into your home is a stranger? Yeah... but you're not moving in and fucking every stranger that comes into your house. That's the weakest argument ever. Is she referring to desperate Dani as a stranger she let into her home? Great judge of character, just phenomenal Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 1217ca.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I love the way she twists that comment saying kids deserve to live. She makes it seem people are telling her to kill Nolan. She is the dumbest person I have ever seen. How about not getting pregnant.

Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

Yes, this is just like when Lilia from Jesssfam was encouraged to call Drake dad (even though she already had a dad!).... and we all know how that ended. But its all okay guys because apparently Lilia doesnt remember any of it. God! I see some much likeness between Jess & Drake and Britt & Frank.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 613433.png[/img]

I remembered she posted this pink drink and I commented asking if she was pregnant..and 2 weeks later she announced she was knocked up with Harlow....

Wonder if the pink drink is her pregnancy trend lol

Return to “Britneyandbaby”