Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I guess that’s what they were filming when that crew cane to their house a few weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Today's vlog is definitely a dig to her "haters". Instead of mocking us, maybe she should be thanking people for subscribing to her boring vlogs. This is the one time she should have been grateful and shed a few tears but no. Goes to show you how immature they really are. Imagine hiring a videographer to tape this crap? Ugh.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Funny that video was supposed to be a job but some of those things aren’t super exaggerated. Bonnie does script things for the vlog and I bet she does ask for influencer discounts all the time now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

ba1006 wrote:Today's vlog is definitely a dig to her "haters". Instead of mocking us, maybe she should be thanking people for subscribing to her boring vlogs. This is the one time she should have been grateful and shed a few tears but no. Goes to show you how immature they really are. Imagine hiring a videographer to tape this crap? Ugh.
For a 30+ year old she's an embarrassment, both as a parent model to her children and as a so called religious person that (iirc) should show virtues of gratitude, humility and the like. The screech in the 'skit' about reaching TWO million is painfully accurate ref Bonnie too, as is the fact that today's vlog is all about her. She's starting to remind me of Bette Davis in the movie Baby Jane.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Whether you love Bonnie or hate her, that video was hilarious! It was the biggest f/u to this board. Clearly the hate isn’t lost on her. She just doesn’t care what y’all think . I stopped watching family vloggers a couple years ago when they were knowingly using pedo-bait, so I am not a fan, but even I have to give Bonnie credit for what is probably the best hater address I have ever seen.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

saltliferocks wrote:Whether you love Bonnie or hate her, that video was hilarious! It was the biggest f/u to this board. Clearly the hate isn’t lost on her. She just doesn’t care what y’all think . I stopped watching family vloggers a couple years ago when they were knowingly using pedo-bait, so I am not a fan, but even I have to give Bonnie credit for what is probably the best hater address I have ever seen.
I'm not so sure. She tried to make a parody but actually just mimicked her real self. The irony is not lost on me but it is on her. She can't even see it.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Wow all that effort and money spent to get a serious dig to YTMD! How lovely she is thinking of us ;)
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

saltliferocks wrote:Whether you love Bonnie or hate her, that video was hilarious! It was the biggest f/u to this board. Clearly the hate isn’t lost on her. She just doesn’t care what y’all think . I stopped watching family vloggers a couple years ago when they were knowingly using pedo-bait, so I am not a fan, but even I have to give Bonnie credit for what is probably the best hater address I have ever seen.
Us "haters" have known all along that she doesn't care what we think. If you find a 31 year old mother of 4 hilarious with the way she acts, good for you. I think she acts like an immature and greedy crazy person. To each their own.
thursdayicecream
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thursdayicecream »

Okay...I haven't been an avid watcher for months and I've thought Bonnie seems to have lost it. But I found the video really funny. So dramatic, especially Bonnie critiquing Boston's drawing and telling Lincoln to watch the vlog.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I thought it was hysterical but then sad at the same time because it is SO true!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

No screen shots?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The fact she went to all the time, effort and money to film that skit shows how much of a shit she gives about her 'haters.' That's far more hilarious than the skit itself. And as gopedjane says below and I said on the previous page, Bonnie tried to make a parody but all she achieved was to inadvertently take the piss out of herself and expose her truculent character even more. This irony is also not lost on me but it's totally lost on Bonnie due to her lack of insight and IQ, which is even more hilarious (and tragic at the same time given that her intellect is raising four kids - well, mostly Bree now so there's that) than her spending a shitload of money just for a dig at YTMD or whoever the hell else she feels is buzzing in her bollie bonnet.
gopedjane wrote:I'm not so sure. She tried to make a parody but actually just mimicked her real self. The irony is not lost on me but it is on her. She can't even see it.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

I'm no longer a fan of Bonnie, but the skit made me laugh. I thought it was pretty well done.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

I haven't been watching Bonnie for quite long now, and i'm just basically followed here to keep up.
I must admit that I quite enjoyed that skit video. It was funny and witty. :HK:
I don't think that she did that video just because of ''haters'' but it probably gave her the idea.
I used to enjoy lot of vloggers and since I joined this forum, I feel like I've become more judgmental, and even small things that would not bother me IRL bother me on vlogs. Maybe break from here too, would do good.
(Of course the reason I found this forum was that some youtubers were doing some shady things and I wanted to find out if other people found it also questionable :D )
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

Today’s Bonnie’s blooper video... disguised bc nobody watches bloopers... I clicked off after the first clip.

You’ve been warned, lol.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Refrigerator_Light wrote:Today’s Bonnie’s blooper video... disguised bc nobody watches bloopers... I clicked off after the first clip.

You’ve been warned, lol.
Thanks, I appreciate the warning. I'll go water my grass instead ☺️
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

If you don't want to give them a view, watch it on HookTube.

Here is a link for today's video:
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

Gotta admit, the 1 million viewers video gave me a bit of a chuckle. At least they didn't fill an above-ground pool with a million boba tea bubbles or whatever TF those were in Sam & Nia's old video. I also thought Bonnie looked pretty good.
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

Refrigerator_Light wrote:Today’s Bonnie’s blooper video... disguised bc nobody watches bloopers... I clicked off after the first clip.

You’ve been warned, lol.
Yep I was coming to say the same thing. She no longer puts "bloopers" in the title b/c she wasn't getting enough views because most people don't like them as much as a real vlog. So she tricks people into watching. I am glad I watch on "hooktube" so I don't give her my view.
flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

how can people say she doesn’t care about what haters say after all the tantrums she’s thrown and her passive aggressive responses to criticism? she cares so much

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”