Samika Part 3

SunnySide0
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samika Part 3

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

It’s plain as day that he has other work commitments. I know they aren’t obligated to tell their viewers anything but it would be nice if they were open about why their posting schedule has been so crappy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Samika Part 3

Unread post by littlebaby »

They were just in Minneapolis filming and taking photos with/for(?) Best Buy. I think Sam assumes that all their YouTube subscribers overlap with their social media so to him it looks like they’re not ghosting YouTube. They update A LOT on Instagram (Sam does at least- he’s posted seven times in the past four days) and maybe that’s why I don’t notice their lack of vlogs. But anyway yeah he’s working with Best Buy so I’m sure they’re fine financially. And Ezra is the cutest!

Edit: but yeah, they should do some sort of sit down video explaining their schedule or what’s up with their channel. Wasn’t justifying for him, just explaining what they’ve been up to.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 080ade.png[/img]

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I chuckled at one of their vlogs from the other day when they were in the hotel room. Side note, I'm a huge Niall fan. And Sam and Jenn were like, "Oh..there's a concert outside...it's Niall Horan" meanwhile I'm losing it over here. lol
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

I love this family but I keep forgetting who they are until I see another vlog in my YT subscription box. They need to be more consistent and maybe do a life update.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I do wonder what they make. This list of Instagram estimated earnings for top earners per post came out today, and I can't imagine they make more than a couple hundred $$$ per post. They don't have a huge following on any platform. Maybe a few big brand deals (like Best Buy and Walmart) bring in a bit more money, but those big deals only seem to pop up a few times a year.

https://www.hopperhq.com/blog/instagram-rich-list/
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The kids were playing in the living room, and it was so cute-- Noah said they were playing "preschool". But he was only in his underwear. I love these guys, but they're so careless about that. They've shown shots up PJ's dress when she is sitting on the floor, and now this filming Noah in his underwear and PJ shirtless. Not everyone watching is a good person.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Is coco Sam's sister?? Did anyone notice her rude condescending tone when Sam had the kids coming home from the park and he was squirting them with the water bottle? "Is that sweat? Did she go swimming? She's saying swimming pool... soooo did she get in a pool or????" Sam said she wasn't in the pool, CALM DOWN... That whole little clip made her sound so overprotective and weird. Sam has 3 kids, i'm positive he can take his niece to the park without her having to freak the fuck out bc she got wet. It was just weird.
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

Playsinrain wrote:Is coco Sam's sister?? Did anyone notice her rude condescending tone when Sam had the kids coming home from the park and he was squirting them with the water bottle? "Is that sweat? Did she go swimming? She's saying swimming pool... soooo did she get in a pool or????" Sam said she wasn't in the pool, CALM DOWN... That whole little clip made her sound so overprotective and weird. Sam has 3 kids, i'm positive he can take his niece to the park without her having to freak the fuck out bc she got wet. It was just weird.
Agreed! She sounded like a way overprotective parent who has to know every detail of what their kid was up to. Like you said, Sam is a good father to his 3 kids and knows how to be responsible and safe with them. She needs to calm down. I like her in the vlogs, but her and her husband have always had an uppity "we think we're intellectuals and better than you" kind of vibe.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

snowbaby95 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Is coco Sam's sister?? Did anyone notice her rude condescending tone when Sam had the kids coming home from the park and he was squirting them with the water bottle? "Is that sweat? Did she go swimming? She's saying swimming pool... soooo did she get in a pool or????" Sam said she wasn't in the pool, CALM DOWN... That whole little clip made her sound so overprotective and weird. Sam has 3 kids, i'm positive he can take his niece to the park without her having to freak the fuck out bc she got wet. It was just weird.
Agreed! She sounded like a way overprotective parent who has to know every detail of what their kid was up to. Like you said, Sam is a good father to his 3 kids and knows how to be responsible and safe with them. She needs to calm down. I like her in the vlogs, but her and her husband have always had an uppity "we think we're intellectuals and better than you" kind of vibe.
It was super rude. I had to rewind it to make sure i heard her right. Way out of line.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

For the longest time I thought Riley was just Courtney’s boyfriend and then she was pregnant and had Eleanor and I was so confused lol. Either Sam or Kristy has a vlog of Courtney returning home from her mission, but nothing about her wedding so I never knew those two were married until she started having kids. Riley did go to school with them because he’s in the graduation vlog so maybe they got married in college like Sam and Jenn. There’s one vlog, when they were all in town for a funeral I think, at their parents house and Riley and Courtney are going on about the best Chinatown in the country and they did come off very know-it-all, we’re smarter than you, but I do mostly like them. At first, it seemed like Riley was really stand off-ish and annoyed around the loud Andersons, but he just seems like a really quiet reserved person. I guess opposites attract with him and Courtney.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

A little off topic but wasn't Kristy's girls supposed to come stay the summer with Sam and Jenn or am I just totally remembering this wrong.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

thenightowl wrote:A little off topic but wasn't Kristy's girls supposed to come stay the summer with Sam and Jenn or am I just totally remembering this wrong.
No, you're remembering correctly. We discussed it here. I wonder what happened.

Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

lmmomSD wrote:
thenightowl wrote:A little off topic but wasn't Kristy's girls supposed to come stay the summer with Sam and Jenn or am I just totally remembering this wrong.

Not the entire summer, I think maybe just a week or two? Sam mentioned recently that they had a lot of family coming and mentioned the “Glass girls.” I’m sure they’ll be there soon.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 9cd14a.png[/img]

Look at this sweet tiny face! He really is a perfect mix of Noah and PJ. I can’t believe he’ll already be three months later this month.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Shorty02 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Not the entire summer, I think maybe just a week or two? Sam mentioned recently that they had a lot of family coming and mentioned the “Glass girls.” I’m sure they’ll be there soon.
That's right. It was supposed to be for a couple of weeks.

bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

rdt1004 wrote:For the longest time I thought Riley was just Courtney’s boyfriend and then she was pregnant and had Eleanor and I was so confused lol. Either Sam or Kristy has a vlog of Courtney returning home from her mission, but nothing about her wedding so I never knew those two were married until she started having kids. Riley did go to school with them because he’s in the graduation vlog so maybe they got married in college like Sam and Jenn. There’s one vlog, when they were all in town for a funeral I think, at their parents house and Riley and Courtney are going on about the best Chinatown in the country and they did come off very know-it-all, we’re smarter than you, but I do mostly like them. At first, it seemed like Riley was really stand off-ish and annoyed around the loud Andersons, but he just seems like a really quiet reserved person. I guess opposites attract with him and Courtney.

kristy had a video of them singing at coco & riley's weddibg reception in her personal channel (not the glass posse one), though i don't know if she privated that as well.

it's nice that samika included monika and elliot in their family picture, they've really bonded a lot these past 2 years especially jen and monika.
dw30
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dw30 »

Playsinrain wrote:
snowbaby95 wrote:
It was super rude. I had to rewind it to make sure i heard her right. Way out of line.
What??!!! She’s the mum, she has every right to know what’s been happening with her child! It’s irrelevant whether Sam is a good parent or not. I watched the clip over and over trying to pick up the tone that’s offensive. Nope, couldn’t hear it. I’ve always felt that they are a more private couple, which I actually respect more than a family that exploits their kids for views (aka Griffiths).

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dw30 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
snowbaby95 wrote:
What??!!! She’s the mum, she has every right to know what’s been happening with her child! It’s irrelevant whether Sam is a good parent or not. I watched the clip over and over trying to pick up the tone that’s offensive. Nope, couldn’t hear it. I’ve always felt that they are a more private couple, which I actually respect more than a family that exploits their kids for views (aka Griffiths).

He said he squirted them with a water bottle and showed her what he was doing... andshe repeatedly asks him if she got in a pool in a very rude tone. Why didn't she believe him the first time? He told her Elenore SAW a pool, that's why she was talking about it. But Coco keeps on hounding him about her swimming. She came across as overbearing and rude. If she was going to get that bent out of shape over Same being alone with her, then she shouldnt have let her go. Idk what privacy has to do with this, but yeah.. she was really being a little too much. Sam told her what they did but she continued to question him (rudely) like she thought he was lying. I would be offended if i were Sam and i was getting the once over like he was. I very very very highly doubt Sam is going to take 3 little ones swimming, alone, without letting someone know and without flotation devices AND them being fully clothed. Coco was being way over the top.
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

dw30 wrote: What??!!! She’s the mum, she has every right to know what’s been happening with her child! It’s irrelevant whether Sam is a good parent or not. I watched the clip over and over trying to pick up the tone that’s offensive. Nope, couldn’t hear it. I’ve always felt that they are a more private couple, which I actually respect more than a family that exploits their kids for views (aka Griffiths).

Oops, definitely didn't mean to like your post. Sam literally told her exactly what happened and she still acts like a condescending & assuming you know what after he told her what the kids were up to. Sorry, but her tone was rude & implying that Sam just lied about her daughter.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Does Noah not like dogs?

Return to “Q-Z”