DailyBores (Part 104)

Punkincookie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBores (Part 104)

Unread post by Punkincookie »

I watch Vassuer beauty, her son is only 18 months old, says a lot of words can pick out letters, animals and shapes because she incorporates educational time every day and works with him. We've never seen BM do that, their kids are circus views

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Punkincookie wrote:I watch Vassuer beauty, her son is only 18 months old, says a lot of words can pick out letters, animals and shapes because she incorporates educational time every day and works with him. We've never seen BM do that, their kids are circus views

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
I wish I knew more vloggers like that. Ones that give at least the tiniest crap about their children and their well being. I should go look up that channel, sounds like a vlogger I'd actually enjoy watching. I wish there were more vloggers like that in general.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

FYI: This to me totally sums up the fact the Corbin & Kelsey are no longer friends with the Lannings. This has been up for about 24 hours and neither Bryan or Missy ever liked it Image

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... db7070.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 3b41d4.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

And actually if you go back on both Kelsey & Corbin’s instagrams- neither Bryan or Pissy have liked or commented lately

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:They made a big show of going to church when they were hanging out with the Johnsons. Then when they stopped, so did the church-going.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Jeff and Emily (photographer) perform regularly for the church. Even doing duos together. There’s a big stage area. I guarantee B&M’s “churchiness” was an attempt for Bryan to get in on that. When it didn’t work, they stopped going to church as much, and talking to their photographer and assistant besties.

That was definitely the motive. I’m glad he never joined the worship team, because Bryan would’ve tried so hard to make it all for the glory of Bryan and not for the Glory of God.

Do you think he even realises that the worship band are merely vessels, and are anointed?

Or does he think people just get up on stage and sing because they can?
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Aww they lost their way.. Nice way of putting got the cold shoulder
Detour .. Code for fired

Be where your feet are.. Perfect mantra to say to themselves. Stay outta sunny southern california.. Right bruh? .. Too soon?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

Acbsktbll wrote:FYI: This to me totally sums up the fact the Corbin & Kelsey are no longer friends with the Lannings. This has been up for about 24 hours and neither Bryan or Missy ever liked it Image

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... db7070.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 3b41d4.png[/img]

Jeff likes it though, I bet they’ve been comparing what it’s like to work for Bryan.

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

DailyBores (Part 104)

sparklyfluff wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:FYI: This to me totally sums up the fact the Corbin & Kelsey are no longer friends with the Lannings. This has been up for about 24 hours and neither Bryan or Missy ever liked it Image

Jeff likes it though, I bet they’ve been comparing what it’s like to work for Bryan.

Oh ya, I totally agree. It’s sad because Jefd was actually family

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

I wonder if Kelsey and Corbin were pushed to become Missy and Bryan 2.0 Even Bryan said their rental was like their rental before moving into the McMansion. I have a feeling Kelsey wanted that lifestyle more than Corbin, but financially it became attractive to both of them so they gave it a try. Obviously, it didn’t work out.

However can I point out that Kelsey and Corbin are kind of dumb? What is wrong with having a home base and traveling around? There is plenty for them to visit. They rarely adventure out ANYWHERE. This RV trip will turn into the van trip — visiting nowhere and hanging out in Walmart parking lots.

Annnnnyyyywwaaaayssss I doubt Missy will shout out their RV trip the way she did with their van trip.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Acbsktbll wrote:And actually if you go back on both Kelsey & Corbin’s instagrams- neither Bryan or Pissy have liked or commented lately

I read in the comments, someone was saying that B&M don't even follow K&C anymore. Missy and Bryan both have me blocked, so i wouldnt be able to check if that were true or not.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wow. Today's vlog was just 6 minutes. I guess even Carl's great imagination, and interesting ideas weren't enough for 10 minutes! I have nothing against Carl, but the video was bad. Videos like this make me wonder if they use the idea for the rest of the day, or if they just throw the boxes away right after they turn the camera off.

I'd say the video was sponsored (the boxes were from Home Depot I think) but they don't mention it at all, so no ad revenue for the Lannings!
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Any thoughts on Missy's update video?bWe got some great footage of Ollie eating a sucker from his foot. It was pretty eventful!

It wasn't that bad I guess. She just asked the same questions. The only difference is that I can actually mostly understand what he's saying! Wow!
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Playsinrain wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:And actually if you go back on both Kelsey & Corbin’s instagrams- neither Bryan or Pissy have liked or commented lately

I read in the comments, someone was saying that B&M don't even follow K&C anymore. Missy and Bryan both have me blocked, so i wouldnt be able to check if that were true or not.
They’re all still following each other, just checked

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

How youtubers work??

Is this the third office couch?
Screenshot_2018-08-03-14-52-56.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

kittypurry wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

They’re all still following each other, just checked

thanks for looking!
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

onbreak wrote:How youtubers work??

Is this the third office couch?
Screenshot_2018-08-03-14-52-56.jpeg
At least he's not shirtless in that pic shiver
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

OMG did Missy just post another picture of Finn? Wow...she really does read over here....okay Missy now go cook some food for your kids, clean the house yourself, spend time with your husband, make some friends, teach your kids something educational, read a book, do some gardening, clean the toilets, mop the floors and once you are done all of that - you can qualify to wear your #SuperMom crap that you keep barfing all over yourself!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She's too busy bathing her horse and then getting pissed at him when he rolls in the dust to care for her children!

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

lmmomSD wrote:They made a big show of going to church when they were hanging out with the Johnsons. Then when they stopped, so did the church-going.

Just like the stupid picture of Ollie and “this boy loves Jesus”.

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

YellowSweater1950 wrote:I wonder if Kelsey and Corbin were pushed to become Missy and Bryan 2.0 Even Bryan said their rental was like their rental before moving into the McMansion. I have a feeling Kelsey wanted that lifestyle more than Corbin, but financially it became attractive to both of them so they gave it a try. Obviously, it didn’t work out.

However can I point out that Kelsey and Corbin are kind of dumb? What is wrong with having a home base and traveling around? There is plenty for them to visit. They rarely adventure out ANYWHERE. This RV trip will turn into the van trip — visiting nowhere and hanging out in Walmart parking lots.

Annnnnyyyywwaaaayssss I doubt Missy will shout out their RV trip the way she did with their van trip.
Clearly C&E aren’t fake enough like their ass kissing “friends” aka paid friends/hired help. They all can’t be as fake as Brooke and her bitchy sister

Return to “Daily Bumps”