Chloe and Beans: Part 7

browncasom
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: Part 7

Unread post by browncasom »

their fixation with numbers is kind of scary. i would be so worried if all my child did was recite numbers all day and every day. i understand kids will do that but the fact that she encourages them to focus on one thing is so against what most homeschooling is about. homeschooling, although i don’t completely agree with it, is about having the child lead what they want to learn but also to be the parent and actually guide them and expose them to literally everything. it’s the perfect opportunity to teach them topics that most school curriculums don’t teach like a specific form of dance (e.g. native dance or salsa dancing). there are so many youtubers who homeschool their kids and they have SO many friends because their parents have spent the time to research, get together with other parents who homeschool their kids and they hang out all the time but chloe wants to isolate her kids because she LITERALLY has no friends. having kids does not mean putting your own anxiety and insecurities on your children. like don’t freaking hinder their development because no one liked you in high school. alright rant over
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

Bekkaz wrote:
sysy49 wrote: She also said they would watch the movies after Evan finished all the books but i guess that ship sailed when she realised Evan had no clue what he was reading, they watched the first movie right after the vlog was put online.
I noticed that too!
And I don't know the dates between blogs but finishing a HP book in a week must be a LOT of reading for a 6yr old. Reading is a great hobby but they should still be encouraged to do more than just read.
She also said they would watch the movies after he had read all the books, so unless Evan can read 7 books in a week they didn't stay on that plan for long.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Who else here thinks Chloe has been reading what us “sad old ladies” have been saying, even though she claims to not read YT Mommadrama. Her latest IG post kind of feels like she is aiming it directly at us. She continually harps on about how happy and fulfilling her life is but is it ? I don’t get the feeling that Miss Perfect’s life is as great as she says it is, in fact I think it’s the opposite and that her rants are her way of justifying the poor choices she has made and she needs validation from her teenage followers that she has the life they should all envy.
If she and Ro where together when she was just 14 and she’s controlling the relationship like she always has, then surely that must raise some questions, especially in Tasmania. I don’t know I could be wrong :-o
Snap2it
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snap2it »

Yes! I thought that her latest post was about us.

I can't help but laugh that calling Ro a baker is a joke. All I see the staff do at Woolies is put pre made dough into the oven. It's not that really baking as such.

Maybe for the short term her "happy" bendy business is working. But as boring as it sounds. You have to put money aside for super or the future.
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

Could also be aimed at her family - they NEVER look pleased to see her and her brood.

And the sale in the shop, do we think maybe they realised their prices are too high? Abbas that maybe they need to stop spoiling the kids with shop products and start having the kids earn them as rewards?

Chloe, while you're here, can you share how the kids are involved in the running of the house? Prove to us you didn't make Ro stay home to play Dobby/chauffer to you. And can you take everyone to see a nutritionist? You can get it bulk billed with a referral so you can't complain about the cost.

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

lol all that Instagram post really was about was the picture of herself..."blah blah tell me my hair is long and beautiful and that I've lost weight! Oh and that all my decisions were good."
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

:roll: yeah when I think of people who work soooo hard I always think of the Dunstans. :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
browncasom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by browncasom »

does ro ever see his family? or did him deciding to date a 14 year old and then the 14 year old controlling his life led him to be cut off from his family
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

ShudnaB3 wrote::roll: yeah when I think of people who work soooo hard I always think of the Dunstans. :roll:
Um is she homeschooling someone else's kids? Lolz

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Just re read her last IG post and I had to scoff at the last bit where she says you have to trust yourself or you will miss out, miss out on living your own life. What ABOUT RO then, when does her poor downtrodden husband get to live HIS life outside of 6 snotty nosed kids and a selfish wife. What about the kids and all they miss out on, birthday parties, sleepovers, school camps etc, must be awful to have such a narcissistic control freak control your every aspect of life.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Tulip24 wrote:Who else here thinks Chloe has been reading what us “sad old ladies” have been saying, even though she claims to not read YT Mommadrama. Her latest IG post kind of feels like she is aiming it directly at us. She continually harps on about how happy and fulfilling her life is but is it ? I don’t get the feeling that Miss Perfect’s life is as great as she says it is, in fact I think it’s the opposite and that her rants are her way of justifying the poor choices she has made and she needs validation from her teenage followers that she has the life they should all envy.
If she and Ro where together when she was just 14 and she’s controlling the relationship like she always has, then surely that must raise some questions, especially in Tasmania. I don’t know I could be wrong :-o
She's posted on here plenty of times before, so it wouldn't shock me in the slightest.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh and she now states in a comment in her latest, boring Cold Power post that there are "misconceptions" about Cold Power but she "confirmed with them directly" that they're cruelty free...would place money on that confirmation coming after she disappointed some of her vegan followers. (If it's even true.) Bet that was a panicky moment when she realised she'd never even considered their washing powder being vegan or not and had to quickly pretend she cares! Because let's face it, if she really "confirmed" with Cold Power before accepting money she would have hashtagged the heck out of it in her first posts. #vegan #crueltyfree #moneyplease #grateful
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

So now Chloe is claiming that cold power is vegan and animal cruelty free. I smell bullshit here, firstly why did she not answer all her followers questions whether it was cruelty free the first time around. Secondly she claims she asked them if it was cruelty free and they confirmed it, so was that before or after she was paid, I’m guessing the latter. So instead of paying the money back and standing up for all the innocent animals abused in this way, she goes on their word. She is a fool. This company tests it’s products on animals and if you did any research on this you would find out the truth instead she sold her soul to the highest bidder.
youngbilbo1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by youngbilbo1 »

https://www.animalsaustralia.org/featur ... g-list.php Cold power does test on animals. You would have to be an actual idiot to think that they tested every single ingredient and product EXCEPT for their sensitive detergent...

Anyone who has ever had to actually deal with eczema/contact dermatitis knows that pretty much all the supermarket "sensitive" products are BS. https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&sour ... 3300800441

Ingredient list is basically sulfates, fragrance and formaldehyde.

Real vegan Chloe. She can do whatever she wants with her family but don't go preaching vegan crap when everyone knows you're just in it for $$
Snap2it
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snap2it »

There's quite a few bad reviews for that brand. Some people said it's brought them out in a rash.
soolaimon345
Talker
Talker

Unread post by soolaimon345 »

Never knew they had Multiple Businesses that they work at 7 days a week, haha.

What a sad pathetic attempt at life Chloe.
It smacks me in the face that you need to sort your life out rather than trying to convince us all how at ease you are with everything.
I do not see one ounce of happiness in you or any of your family in anything you post.
There is a lot more to gain from life than counting to infinity, reading big words, sorting colours, and picking your nose and eating it.
You will never ever convince me, I am sure I am not the only one who gets more satisfaction watching paint dry than watching your vlogs, how about trying something upbeat and fun, guess you have no idea how sadly.
There are none so blind as those who will not see :-|
AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

That IG post was all about HER life. Amazing how little she thinks about Ro's life. And those 6 growing people, who, by the way, have to depend on a mother who is very busy living HER life and a depressed father. There is no hope for these kids until they can leave.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

soolaimon345 wrote:Never knew they had Multiple Businesses that they work at 7 days a week, haha.
I think she forget an s. "multipleS business". You, too, can make money and live your best life like Chloe! Just have triplets and sell their childhoods for headpats and detergent! Voila, Multiples Business!

(I'm proposing that for a future thread title. Chloe and Beans: Multiples Business. :P)
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

It's always been the Chloe show it's always been about her.

If Ro left her I wonder which way she'd go claiming she needs full custody because he's an awful parent or suddenly realize with him gone she'll actually have to parent her own kids.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

At this point I actually think it's more likely that Chloe would leave Ro. She'd cloak it in lots of airy fairy talk about finding their own happinesses and their quirky family just being a lil different now "haha"... but really she'd probably love to try her luck with a new model now that she feels thin, pretty, and probably realises she missed her teenage years. Juuuust speculating of course.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”