Chloe and Beans: Part 7

sysy49
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: Part 7

Unread post by sysy49 »

Homeschooling 6 kids? 4 are not even school aged and she really wants to call teaching the triplets colors and shapes homeschooling? In that case my dad also homeschooled me, so did every other parent with a 3/4 year old.

Chloe is a joke and she knows it, if she knew that washing stuff was cruelty free she would have reacted straight away when people asked questions, just like she always does (and she did to kind comments). She clearly "asked" after people discovered that it is not cruelty free and she saw that she was losing minions, i also don't believe for one second that the product is actually cruelty free, just look up gold power and animal cruelty they are still on all the "bad" lists from this year.
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

Off topic but i just noticed that the only way i can comment on Chloe's insta is if i follow her first, how shallow is that. I wanted to post a link to a website with the animal cruelty list to maybe show a couple minions before she would block me but i couldn't. I kept getting an error but it didn't say why, finally figured out that it was because i don't follow her. Nice way to keep out people with different opinions, maybe she got sick of blocking so many people everyday (which btw doesn't count as a lost follower for her, so if you follow her when she blocks you she doesn't lose you as a follower).
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Haha someone just called her out on IG on the cold power not being cruelty free, let’s see how long that stays there. I copied the post but I’m not sure if I can re post it here or not. She is such a dumb ass to believe what the big corporate company is telling her.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

I bet she doesn’t use cruelty free make up brands to sketch on her eyebrows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

Tulip24 wrote:Haha someone just called her out on IG on the cold power not being cruelty free, let’s see how long that stays there. I copied the post but I’m not sure if I can re post it here or not. She is such a dumb ass to believe what the big corporate company is telling her.
TBH It really puts cold power in a bad light for Chloe to be lying on their behalf[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 3cfa83.jpg[/img]

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
youngbilbo1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by youngbilbo1 »

Just to go back to the ridiculousness that is a 6 year old reading Harry potter... Chloe just admitted shes never read the books herself and apparently Evan's moved onto the chamber of secrets. 3 Chapters into that book Harry starts hearing voices saying "kill kill kill" and "I smell blood".

I'm a massive Potter fan but would never encourage my daughter to read it at that age REGARDLESS of wether she could. There are literally thousands of amazing kids books out there.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

youngbilbo1 wrote:Just to go back to the ridiculousness that is a 6 year old reading Harry potter... Chloe just admitted shes never read the books herself and apparently Evan's moved onto the chamber of secrets. 3 Chapters into that book Harry starts hearing voices saying "kill kill kill" and "I smell blood".

I'm a massive Potter fan but would never encourage my daughter to read it at that age REGARDLESS of wether she could. There are literally thousands of amazing kids books out there.
Next up, Chloe is sponsored by audible ImageImage

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Seems little Miss Perfect got into a IG fight in relation to Cold Power. She is so uneducated that she can’t see that she is wrong with the cruelty free issues just because the company told her it was cruelty free. She goes on a long tangent about not buying vegan ice cream where dairy ice cream is sold and she says if she thinks a brand is cruelty free then it’s cruelty free, ahem, no it’s not you twit. She then goes onto say that this product is %100 percent cruelty free regardless of what their parent company does with testing on animals. Just in case us sad old ladies are worthy of reading, COLD POWER IS TESTED ON ANIMALS, educate yourself on something instead of listening to a multinational company who will tell you what you want to hear.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

Check this account out. https://www.instagram.com/lifexbeansxsmiles/
Am i the only one who thinks this is creepy?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

Here are two of her comments to the cold power discussion, she is trying to get herself out of it, she is not succeeding lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

She is such a joke. Also why wouldn't Cold Power add the not tested on animals tagline or logo to the product itself? Unless I'm missing it (zooming in on it on the Woolies website)...

Also a joke: she hasn't even read Harry Potter herself?! I'm not even particularly bothered by them reading them young, but parents should absolutely be discussing harder books with their kids and it's a bit hard to even ask questions like, "Oh you're in that chapter? How did you feel when...what did you think about..." When the parent is completely unfamiliar with it. Stupid me for thinking the woman who can't ask a more intelligent question than, "what was your favourite...? Is it COOL?" would have a literary bone in her body. (Hint, Chloe: the time you're looking for for reading? It's tired up in your hours of Netflixing and comment policing. Hope that helps.)
galaxy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by galaxy »

sysy49 wrote:
Dani_now wrote:I wasn't even aloud to watch Harry Potter untill I was like 11.. and even then it was because my sister and I secretly watched it behind my parents back. I don't believe Harry Potter is meant for little kids.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Same here, there are fun and magical moments woven into the story but it really is a book meant for older kids. Not only the child abuse by Harry's parents is a topic but also just the super villain trying to kill a baby and then an 11 year old child is just not okay for a 6 year old. The first book mentions drinking unicorn blood and Voldemort possessing another persons body while trying to kill Harry, that is not material that is appropriate for a 6 year old. Even reading it at 9 or older parents usually talk with their kids about the subjects and make sure they are not scared by the things they are reading.

I don’t know, I’m kind of conflicted on the whole Harry Potter issue. I think it’s kid by kid whether it’s too much for a six year old. My dad read them to me at 6, and they were a big part of me learning to read and developing a love of reading. They never scared me (but then again my dad was there to discuss it with me), but it would have been far too scary for my sister at that age.

I completely agree that Chloe and Ro should be discussing the plot with Evan, though it doesn’t surprise me at all that they aren’t. I also don’t think Evan’s old enough to really comprehend it. I understood a lot because it was being read to me, and that led to explanations, but like everything with the beans these kids are wholly on their own

galaxy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by galaxy »

sysy49 wrote:
Dani_now wrote:I wasn't even aloud to watch Harry Potter untill I was like 11.. and even then it was because my sister and I secretly watched it behind my parents back. I don't believe Harry Potter is meant for little kids.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Same here, there are fun and magical moments woven into the story but it really is a book meant for older kids. Not only the child abuse by Harry's parents is a topic but also just the super villain trying to kill a baby and then an 11 year old child is just not okay for a 6 year old. The first book mentions drinking unicorn blood and Voldemort possessing another persons body while trying to kill Harry, that is not material that is appropriate for a 6 year old. Even reading it at 9 or older parents usually talk with their kids about the subjects and make sure they are not scared by the things they are reading.

I don’t know, I’m kind of conflicted on the whole Harry Potter issue. I think it’s kid by kid whether it’s too much for a six year old. My dad read them to me at 6, and they were a big part of me learning to read and developing a love of reading. They never scared me (but then again my dad was there to discuss it with me), but it would have been far too scary for my sister at that age.

I completely agree that Chloe and Ro should be discussing the plot with Evan, though it doesn’t surprise me at all that they aren’t. I also don’t think Evan’s old enough to really comprehend it. I understood a lot because it was being read to me, and that led to explanations, but like everything with the beans these kids are wholly on their own

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I've noticed that before she's so into the kids reading early and better than all other children yet her and Ro don't seem to read. Massive HP fan and never read the books? Maybe it's because until me as a teen she was worried about finding a man and starting a family but that just seems to weird.

No matter what people say she'll spin it as hate.

Ro would be so lost if she suddenly left and took the kids. The YouTube channel she took his name off it. All he's done for years is be a full-time stay at home parent. I hope he's protecting himself. So many YouTube dads seem to be getting screwed over when their used to be wallflower wives get YouTube famous and leave them taking the kids and leaving the debt.
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

A parent should be there to read with a child when they read books like these. She thinks that because she saw the movies she can talk to him about it but the books are far more detailed and have a lot of plot points that were not included in the films. Even if Evan is a mastermind he still would need someone to talk to about the mature topics that are described in these books, that is another part of social development she doesn't seem to understand.

But yeah she claims to be smart and educated but i doubt she has ever read an actual book that wasn't required for school. If she would stop Netflix a couple nights a week she could easily read a book a week but she chooses not to. They have also not vlogged in the past week, that means that Chloe's actual work (editing) didn't have to be done so what did she do after the kids were in bed at 8pm? The last vlog dates from the 24th of july and before that the 13th of july, i wouldn't be surprised if something is up, maybe she realised that her mask of happy, bubbly, educated mommy is fading.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Can't quote but well said, galaxy, I agree with you re: age appropriateness. It's all a bit subjective. Before Harry Potter there was Narnia, and Lord of the Rings and Grimm's fairy tales...all potentially scary, but many kids enjoy them young. (Especially when read with parents.)

I'm not convinced Chloe herself has ever cracked open a book that isn't meant for a small child though! All her childhood nostalgia seems to be tech focused, and I remember when she was first talking about how she can't wait till her kids are old enough to read "novels and stuff" the only example she gave was The Magic Faraway Tree. Coincidentally the only chapter book she ever showed her reading aloud...and she probably bailed on it after the two lamplit bedtime sessions she vlogged. (Please tell me someone else remembers the weirdness of her plopping a Kmart lamp on the floor of the boys' room to read to them by?! :lol:)
Redka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Redka »

Hello! I've been lurking a while but this is my first post.

Does anyone else think it's Chloe running Ro's Instagram account all of a sudden?
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Chloe has been running his accounts for a while. He's not allowed independent thought.

When my oldest began reading HP some of my husband's conservative family was upset. So he read the series so he'd know exactly what our child was reading and he's like yeah I'm okay with it.

I was shocked Ender's Game was intended for kids. Saw it at the public library this week with a Children's edition cover.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Redka wrote:Hello! I've been lurking a while but this is my first post.

Does anyone else think it's Chloe running Ro's Instagram account all of a sudden?
Oh wow "he" is posting again! I'd given up checking because that same, sad cake was always the most recent item. Chloe must have gotten nervous with people asking in comments if he was ok/where he was plus the sad old ladies here discussing it. ;) Yeah either Chloe runs his account or its just another area where they have creepily merged into a single unit because their writing style is identical!
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Although an argument for Ro posting himself would be this pic, as I can't imagine Businesswoman Homeschool Superparent Chloe admitting this happened: :o

That is one hell of a mess! That's not "oops we were trying to get breakfast" that's kids left unattended for a gooood chunk of time while mummy and daddy sleep off the previous night's Netflixing! Multiple empty milk and cereal packets as well as soy sauce...wtf! (I know, I know, kids can be fast and terrible, but really?!)

Return to “Chloe and Beans”