JesssFam: Nip, Tuck & Blowin' Bucks (Part 117)

Brook1888
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Nip, Tuck & Blowin' Bucks (Part 117)

Unread post by Brook1888 »

Heyyhoe wrote:
itslove wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 5e00b9.png[/img]

Let’s all smile and take Instagram videos while the toddler smears lipstick all over herself Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Y’all might drag me but am I the only one who hates lilias teeth. When are they suppose to come in or what lol.

I'll take it a step further - her entire face is becoming more and more unfortunate. I know, I'm not supposed to mention the way the kids look, but at least I'm talking about about Jessfam and not just bragging about what a great mum I am.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
billbuttlicker94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by billbuttlicker94 »

Every thread somehow devolves into talking about Princess Lilia/Adderall's physical features and while it's not polite to trash-talk a child, especially about something they can't control, I personally find it amusing that Drake consistently produces good-looking kids and I'm sure that gets under Messsss's skin like no other. Seriously, Natalie's daughter Airabella is probably one of the cutest kids I've ever seen. Messsss got another girl like she wanted...but at what cost lmao
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

she looks like a creepy doll.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 894a98.png[/img]

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Re: My sister in law is trying to get my niece to eat better. She refused to try her French dip last night so my SIL took away the fries. The sandwich sat on the table all evening, my niece watched us eat our dessert. SIL took the sandwhich home with her, my niece finally ate it at 11am. It took 17 hours of tantrums, time outs, and crying for a 2 year old to take a bite of meat off from a sandwhich. 1 bite. SIL just wanted her to take 1 bite and then said she would make her a pb&j but my niece refused. She’s 2.5 and kept trying to tell on her Mom to everyone.

I would think going 17 hours without food,for a child that age,would be worse than them not trying a bite of something new.Maybe it had too much texture for her.I would have put a bite of the sandwich out and let her become familiar with it,the way it looks /smells,and then go ahead and make the p b and j sandwich for her.
I say a bite of the sandwich,bc the whole thing of something new at once can seem overwhelming to a small child.
I think your sil was too harsh in this instance.Jmo
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Her latest Instagram picture of addelyn is horrible. She needs to stop editing her pics like that. Her eyes look jaundiced and zombielike

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I can’t get over the comments.

Her eyes!!!! Omg so cutttte.

She used to photoshop Landon’s eyes too. His eyes were freaking gorgeous without it.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

It really creeps me out how Jessica is trying to make Lilla exactly like her. Like she’s going to be one of those moms living through her kids. You can tell when she talks about Lila’s dancing and she refers to herself as a dancer not in the past tense.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

She puts the saturation up so high on her photos of Addie just to try and bring out any red whatsoever in her hair, and make her eyes look bright.

Jess, no amount of editing is making that poor girl any cuter. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... bc2719.jpg[/img]

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

nineteenninety3 wrote:She puts the saturation up so high on her photos of Addie just to try and bring out any red whatsoever in her hair, and make her eyes look bright.

Jess, no amount of editing is making that poor girl any cuter. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... bc2719.jpg[/img]

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Take out those stupid antennas on her head. They look ridiculous and show how desperate she is for her to have more hair. Does she really think people won’t notice she edits pictures of her children. Big clue is when the eyes are an unnatural color. How can someone be so obsessed with their children having certain features like red hair. Who cares it’s just hair.

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Agreed raising your kids to think that looks are life is so stupid , everyone’s idea of beautiful is so different anyways , concentrate on teaching them good manners, and the importance of a good education, Jessica seems very superficial,
Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

sondraK wrote:Re: My sister in law is trying to get my niece to eat better. She refused to try her French dip last night so my SIL took away the fries. The sandwich sat on the table all evening, my niece watched us eat our dessert. SIL took the sandwhich home with her, my niece finally ate it at 11am. It took 17 hours of tantrums, time outs, and crying for a 2 year old to take a bite of meat off from a sandwhich. 1 bite. SIL just wanted her to take 1 bite and then said she would make her a pb&j but my niece refused. She’s 2.5 and kept trying to tell on her Mom to everyone.

I would think going 17 hours without food,for a child that age,would be worse than them not trying a bite of something new.Maybe it had too much texture for her.I would have put a bite of the sandwich out and let her become familiar with it,the way it looks /smells,and then go ahead and make the p b and j sandwich for her.
I say a bite of the sandwich,bc the whole thing of something new at once can seem overwhelming to a small child.
I just looked up what a French dip is. It looks completely disgusting.

Does she think people won't notice how fluorescent green the grass is in that photo? She obviously has the contrast way up.

rissicake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rissicake »

Usually I'm against commenting on people's looks, especially kids, but since Jessss is known to be superficial I don't really feel too bad. I'm sure Lillia will be cuter when she's an older teenager/in her 20's anyway, but I dunno.

Poor Addie though..... I was an unfortunate looking child, and I'd like to say it gets better but I'm also a pretty sad looking adult, so...
Good luck, kid.

Maybe she'd actually be cute if she were dressed better. She's in a diaper or has no top on in almost all of the vlogs now, it's ridiculous.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Brook1888 wrote:
sondraK wrote:Re: My sister in law is trying to get my niece to eat better. She refused to try her French dip last night so my SIL took away the fries. The sandwich sat on the table all evening, my niece watched us eat our dessert. SIL took the sandwhich home with her, my niece finally ate it at 11am. It took 17 hours of tantrums, time outs, and crying for a 2 year old to take a bite of meat off from a sandwhich. 1 bite. SIL just wanted her to take 1 bite and then said she would make her a pb&j but my niece refused. She’s 2.5 and kept trying to tell on her Mom to everyone.

Does she think people won't notice how fluorescent green the grass is in that photo? She obviously has the contrast way up.

It’s sad that kids HAVE to like and eat everything because an adult says so.
They’re allowed to think stuff is yuck and not want to eat it.

tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

itslove wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 065e00b9.p
Let’s all smile and take Instagram videos while the toddler smears lipstick all over herself Image

Then complain how she destroys your makeup. Whatever...
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tea_spiller wrote:
itslove wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 065e00b9.p

Then complain how she destroys your makeup. Whatever...
The funny thing about that is she was griping that Addie kept getting into her make up.
Yet she leaves the sh*t on the ground and then takes videos and laughs when she gets into it.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Jess leaves make up on the floor. Leaves Addie unattended. Addie gets into makeup and other things she shouldn't like the overflowing bathroom trash. Jess complains about it. Does nothing to correct the problem and complains some more.

I cannot tell if her kids are all dehydrated or if that's her photo correction.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Yeh not to mention the safety aspect , tops coming off mascara poked into her eyes and so on #pathetic
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I have no idea how poisonous makeup is if she were to eat it.
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

boymom3 wrote:
itslove wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 5e00b9.png[/img]

I thought it was kinda cute. But my little one puts makeup on every morning when I do mine

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Think of the clickbait though!!

“ULTA Poisoned MY miracle BABY?! (Reaction caught on camera)”

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

sezzajaydee wrote:
Brook1888 wrote:

It’s sad that kids HAVE to like and eat everything because an adult says so.
They’re allowed to think stuff is yuck and not want to eat it.

I agree, but my rule is you can't say you don't like it until you try at least one bite of it. But if it's a sandwich you don't get the fries then, you get something else with equal nutrients.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”