BritchandBae: LiveLoveLie | Part 48

Dayana_5
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritchandBae: LiveLoveLie | Part 48

Unread post by Dayana_5 »

This is wild. She's fucking crazy. For the record, he supposedly messaged her on april 3rd and they didn't meet until "a couple of weeks later" (they said so in a video). So she literally got pregnant after not even a month of knowing him personally. Like, what???? I cannot handle this much stupidity, wow.
princesskittycat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by princesskittycat »

sgreene16 wrote:I was honestly praying all of us were wrong about the pregnancy. She is sick! Even if she has a girl, she could still be a carrier. Either way, the baby is doomed like the rest of the kids. Sterilization needs to be forced on her and Frank both. The marriage announcement will be next.
YUP. Cause when you know (get pregnant), you know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

So another lie was that she introduced him to the kids so early because she didn’t want to date him for like a year then have the kids hate him. Bitch you introduced him because he’s now in your life for the next 18 years, you had no choice.
I don’t like using the term “trapped” as in a girl trapping a guy by getting pregnant, but Britney seems so manic lately I don’t doubt she did this on purpose for a second. I doubt she was ever on birth control, she probably swore that she knew when she was ovulating and they were “fine” to not be protected.
Also I’m calling it that she will never get the testing done to see if this baby had MD, maybe she’ll be like Keren and keep the gender a surprise.

wishyouwere
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wishyouwere »

I'm not religious by a long shot, but going to be praying for those kids starting right now. She is so fucking sick and sellfish - I wish her nothing but the worst.
why are you the way you are?
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

DeeplyMissable wrote:Y'all, I thought I saw Frank at the Raleigh food truck festival earlier--but I honestly thought maybe I was just seeing things since I read/lurk here all the time. Especially since this dude was being SUPER affectionate toward this chick that was absolutely not Britch. Anyway, I went to his Instagram and... what do ya know?! It was him! He posted on his insta story about being there.

So he's already cheating on her with somebody else--or at the very least he's flirting behind her back.

Wow, just... wow.
I would've walked up to him and ask him: "how's Britney?" lol
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

law1117 wrote:
In her defense tho, look who she has as a role model... her mother was never around and I’m sure was hoppin dicks back in the day. #momgoals

And now poor Aria will be the same. Jumping into serious relationships and getting pregnant quick has become normalized to her. I mean there’s still some hope for her, she could realize she’s a lesbian when she’s older. But I’m guessing she’ll be just like her mom as a teen. And that’s not to say all children of teen moms become teen parents, but a lot do, there’s a statistic for a reason and I think it goes up based on the number of kids/baby daddies the mother has. My mom was a teen mom, had 3 kids, but she got her shit together and always put me and my siblings first. I’m 23 now and in grad school with no babies and my mother got her bachelors when I was a junior in high school. Brittany could never.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

I really really hope they are married, or get married soon. She won’t be able to leave him with nothing like she left Ean if they’re married. I hope he tries to take 1/2 of everything she has when he leaves her. Congratulations, Brittany! Congratulations on spending the rest of your life in a relationship where you have to fake being happy. She’s going to crash so darn hard when she falls

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Mieke wrote:A couple of you posted that her due date was January 31, dates of conception for that are 4 - 14 May at the most.
If she only started talking the 3th of April, she would have waited a whole month. Wow just wow!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
AND she said they didn’t meet until a two weeks after!!! So that means mid April!!! Which means she got pregnant the first time they prolly met lmfao

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

you know what almost disgusts me more? i personally find it very wrong to not only have sex so soon, but also unprotected!!! (stds anyone??) however i realize this is all personal. what bothers me MOST is that she lacks the insight and humility to be honest. she keeps hiding her head in the sand acting like this is all entirely normal and most sane people leave their boyfriend of 7 years, pay for a dating website, meet someone, get pregnant, buy a house together etc all within 3 months. she acts like this is normal! i wish she would say something like “i realize this happened so soon and it wasn’t planned but we’ll make the best of it” or at least say something , ANYTHING, to prove she’s not a complete dumbass.

i really think she is absolute dumb as a bag of rocks and her family and friends are no better. no one wants to tell her this is insane.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 3a6cbf.png[/img]

Of course janell and Keren are so stupid that they’re encouraging her lmao

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

PigeonOfLondon wrote:---[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 3dc3f7.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
Was this a video on her insta story? Did she delete it?

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

pianogossiper wrote:
Come on guys we’re all being too hard on her! She got pregnant in May, not April!!! She’s not moving too fast at all jeez why are we all so harsh ImageImageImage

Ew, so that definitely rules out it being an accident. Disgusting.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:The only way she got pregnant in May is if she's due at the tail end of January. I got pregnant right in the middle of May and I'm due February 10th.

Still though...T R A I N W R E C K

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Anything after January 22nd she got pregnant in May
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

I just can’t wait till they split, it’s all “I didn’t see this coming he’s not who I thought he was” pity videos, and everything’s suddenly #BabySills

Lovespell41
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lovespell41 »

First time poster. I wish I was surprised but we all saw this coming, and most of y’all called it way before she announced this “when you know you know” pregnancy. Britney or Brittany whoever she is, was clearly doing damage control before she even announced this pregnancy, and honestly IMO before anyone speculated. It was painfully obvious she has been reaching so hard for acceptance of her viewers, with how much she has tried to explain in more detail than she’s known for the timeline of her relationship and how great it is and totally so so so meant to be. Not to mention “when you know you know” more times than she said “so so” no joke if she says that again I might throw up.(I wouldn’t be surprised if she came out with merch that included that)

June 2 she put up her meet my mystery man video. I don’t know when she posted the IG photo that got buzz going on her actually seeing a guy that was around her kids (the photo of franklin the turtle head blowing raspberries on LowHars belly in B’s apt) But I know she drags things out so it was a few weeks maybe even a month I believe.

She was getting more obnoxious and annoying to me around the sugar gliders time, probably before. But sugar gliders i think may have been when I looked her up on here. Regardless, when she announced she left Ean is when I realized I wasn’t just annoyed by a YT mom and what I think or get from her content. The fact that she acted for so long everything was great and the boom waited to announce AFTER she signed a lease to move. It just seemed so disingenuous, and confirmed my opinions about the changes I noticed were not just me.

Everything I would say about her and Franklin the Turtle head has already been said on here so I won’t even go there :) Not that it matters bc it will be funny to see if and how she explains her way out of her January due date bc don’t get me started on how she handled the whole MD donation situation, (I don’t believe she ever shared her other kids actual due date just the month could be wrong) the point is My friend is due Xmas day and she conceived the first weekend in April. Ironically but also hilariously B&F Met April 3 according to her. My friend conceived no earlier than April 5 that was the day they left for a trip and it happened that weekend.

I’m liking this place and the people on it and I’m glad I finally made my first post!

Junebug8+
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebug8+ »

Frank and Britney definitely met in December or January.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

When Britney said "baby morrow due Jan 2019". A poster said "how original!!"

They think the babies name is going to be morrow. Haha that's Frank's last name.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Match.com 4/2
Met in person "a few weeks later?"
Ovulate around 4/12
1st day of last missed period 4/24
To get due date of Jan 31

I'm confused. She had to have gotten pregnant the first time they met. Otherwise the dates don't match up. I used a due date calculator.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Daffodil82 wrote:Ok how will this look?

Britney takes aria to school sporting a bump. Another child's parent says "Oh how sweet, you are expecting! You and Ean must be so excited!"

Britney says "it's not eans".

Jaw drops
Do u think she is superficial enough to move schools to save face and if she did would we ever know ?
blyss680
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blyss680 »

Viewingsince2010 wrote:
blyss680 wrote:You guys are mad that something you’ve made up yourselves is “being drawn out” Image I’m new to this board and it kills me!

Lmao. What now
Never said it wasn’t true, though I was really hoping it wasn’t. Just made me laugh that it was being drawn out here and people were mad it was drawn out.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”