Mckayla Adkins

captainoflife
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mckayla Adkins

Unread post by captainoflife »

She was probably crying in one of her latest YT videos about not being able to do anything because she had Timmy, because she found out she was pregnant again and reality was slapping her in the face. I’m sure Papa Tim was less than thrilled.
joesmith69
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by joesmith69 »

captainoflife wrote:She was probably crying in one of her latest YT videos about not being able to do anything because she had Timmy, because she found out she was pregnant again and reality was slapping her in the face. I’m sure Papa Tim was less than thrilled.
She's a subhuman, lower than dogshit prostitute who will say or do whatever it takes in her fucked up mind to make $$$ except getting a real job or keeping her dignity. If she thinks saying "I have no time to myself!" will make her money, she'l say it. If crying will make her money, she'll say it. If getting knocked up ASAP after shitting out a child she doesn't care for and can't afford will get her another $10 check from TLC, then that's what she'll do.

I wish her all the worst. Hopefully she catches a terrible infection and has to get a hysterectomy so she won't inflict her disgusting life on any more innocent children. But I know that's not how the world works. She will shit out at least 3-5 more children in the next 5 years, and I'll fucking have to pay for it with my taxes. Goddamit I hate Trump but if he stopped welfare payments on all these fucking losers on welfare breeding like rats I might actually say something nice about him.

McKayla Adkins is lower than dogshit. I want to make sure that shows up when people Google her name.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

joesmith69 wrote:
captainoflife wrote:She was probably crying in one of her latest YT videos about not being able to do anything because she had Timmy, because she found out she was pregnant again and reality was slapping her in the face. I’m sure Papa Tim was less than thrilled.
She's a subhuman, lower than dogshit prostitute who will say or do whatever it takes in her fucked up mind to make $$$ except getting a real job or keeping her dignity. If she thinks saying "I have no time to myself!" will make her money, she'l say it. If crying will make her money, she'll say it. If getting knocked up ASAP after shitting out a child she doesn't care for and can't afford will get her another $10 check from TLC, then that's what she'll do.

I wish her all the worst. Hopefully she catches a terrible infection and has to get a hysterectomy so she won't inflict her disgusting life on any more innocent children. But I know that's not how the world works. She will shit out at least 3-5 more children in the next 5 years, and I'll fucking have to pay for it with my taxes. Goddamit I hate Trump but if he stopped welfare payments on all these fucking losers on welfare breeding like rats I might actually say something nice about him.

McKayla Adkins is lower than dogshit. I want to make sure that shows up when people Google her name.

Go away shelly you asshat.
purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

This is absolutely insane. She doesn't even take care of Timmy and she has broken up/gotten back with Caelen 14 times in the past month. She is mentally unstable and this pregnancy will not help her, it will worsen her state of mind. I honestly used to feel sorry for Caelen but if he was stupid enough not to use protection the second time around and get Mckayla pregnant again then it's on him.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

booboo2017 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 1b1b5b.png[/img] 100% pregnant!
Pregnant or a pooch with bad separation? Because she looks like Jess pregnant.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her Mom has literally shown she's using McKayla on the show. She's probably using housing yet she's charging McKayla rent?? I agree with her Grandpa feeling betrayed. I also think that he is less supportive of her Mom coming back versus her Grandma who's up Shannon's butt bc she probably doesn't want to think she created this big failure

Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

That wig, omg. Girl you are white, that wig wasn't made for you. I dont follow any of her social media and only watch like 1 out of 10 of her yt videos. I scrolled through here when I saw her in that hair on a yt thumbnail. So she is wearing it bc she doesnt her haircut... surely her haircut cant br as bad as how that wig looks on her.
nohana2003
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by nohana2003 »

I think she's faking she's pregnant again, making stupid pictures holding her belly... all for views on youtube and to heat up stuff even more; I was really shocked to see Caelan back with her, so I guess he has not one brain cell in his head... she dumped him over and over again, having a fling with his friend and cheated on him and he's still going back to her? They deserve each other; Don't get why Hope Columbo is friends with her, she must be very desperate hanging out with a psycho like McKayla.
Mamakanga
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamakanga »

I feel so bad for Timmy, and possibly another child. This girl is a CHILD and can't raise her first baby much less another innocent baby. We all called it when she said "I can't be on birth control it makes me sick". It just sucks that she can't see she's mentally unstable and needs help. She's so selfish. Her situation, which she created makes me sick. Why would she want this? Do you think baby #2 was planned?
Mamakanga
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamakanga »

And another thought. Did she really say Timmy is bad? Thats why she can't bring him to the beach? Are you kidding me? He's one, he doesn't know what being bad means.
gossip-gurl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gossip-gurl »

twomommies wrote:Her Mom has literally shown she's using McKayla on the show. She's probably using housing yet she's charging McKayla rent?? I agree with her Grandpa feeling betrayed. I also think that he is less supportive of her Mom coming back versus her Grandma who's up Shannon's butt bc she probably doesn't want to think she created this big failure

She never actually ended up moving in with her mom, she and Caelan got an apartment together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

Did you guys see where Austin’s mom said the baby isn’t her sons. So she is pregnant and it’s definitely not Austin’s

Marxoxo12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Marxoxo12 »

lovebug1212 wrote:Did you guys see where Austin’s mom said the baby isn’t her sons. So she is pregnant and it’s definitely not Austin’s

Where at?

NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NichollAracenaxo »

Where’d you see this? And damn maybe she found out she was pregnant and broke up with him and went back with her baby dad. But at the same time this was recent and she has a baby bump already so who knows how far along is she. GOSH she’s so confusing I don’t get it

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gossip-gurl wrote:
twomommies wrote:Her Mom has literally shown she's using McKayla on the show. She's probably using housing yet she's charging McKayla rent?? I agree with her Grandpa feeling betrayed. I also think that he is less supportive of her Mom coming back versus her Grandma who's up Shannon's butt bc she probably doesn't want to think she created this big failure

She never actually ended up moving in with her mom, she and Caelan got an apartment together

Good, because yeah she's an idiot but her Grandparents have every right to feel betrayed. Her Mom is using her, and using the situation of her being a teen Mom to pretend that she never dropped her kids for drugs when they were young. Sorry not sorry there's no excuse for using drugs like that and leaving your kids. Many Mothers lose husbands, boyfriends, etc and don't act that way.

lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

This is so fucking sad. She can’t even take her kid to the beach and she is probably having another one. I feel so bad for whoever is supporting her through this train wreck she calls a life

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Mckayla Adkins

Unread post by Moony »

Doubt post
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Wait wait wait a mothafuckig min!!! So she went to the beach and didn’t take tummy?? Wth? I would feel so guilty for going out somewhere fun and not bringing my kids with me! wtf! And to top it off she’s pregnant with baby#2? This girl is going to end up like her mom and leave those babies with someone else to be raised by them.

Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... ff08d3.png[/img]

Is she saying she’s now dating Hope??

Return to “I-P”