a7x386
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FallingForFallon Part 1

Unread post by a7x386 »

Thanks

Things are good for me so far. Just taking things a day at a time.
a7x386
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by a7x386 »

So I have to say something. I fucked up a lot. I made her out to be a terrible person and she's really not. We fought a lot, but we truly loved each other. I miss her and her girls a lot and it's hard to not be with them. I owe her an apology for everything I did through out our relationship. I had a lot of mental issues from losing my best friend and she stayed with me through all of that. I hated myself and everyone and I didn't get why. I pushed her away and it's my fault and id do anything to have her back. I miss the girls so much. They used to call me daddy. I feel like I really let them down..
Fallingforfallon
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Fallingforfallon »

Oh lord I totally forgot this whole feed existed until I saw it be brought up by another insta mom brought it up recently and decided to have a fun night of rereading this ridiculous thread,until now I don’t think I truly understood how sad and pathetic the people on the tread must have been. Bashing a 16/17 year old on everything and anything. Bashing me because I promoted apps to make some side cash to stay off government assistance, and so I could see my kids. It’s funny if I worked, went to school, and lived off government assistance to make ends meet you probably would have bashed me then too for “living off the government”. If I wanted to make money off there as a living forever that’s my business and it didn’t hurt anyone lol. But I was so evil and conniving for doing it right? God forbid I promoted free apps that people could benefit from too, the HORROR! I’m literally dying at how funny this all is looking back at it now. You guys sat there and bashed my kids and said how ugly they were, how I’d get back with Tyler after Sutton was born, that I’d have another baby, that I’d never do anything with my life, that I was self centered, even said that Sutton had diseases because you all knew it all right? Oh and I also found it funny how you guys constantly complained that I lived a “lavish” lifestyle, everything “expensive” and “lavish” was provided to me to promote completely free. I worked hard to build my instagram following up to be able to do that, and guess what I did and I’m glad as hell I did. It was like a job for me, and it was nice to have nice things for free that I would have never been able to afford on my own. But I think the most eye opening thing looking back is every single one of you were anonymous, not one of you could own your identity and say what you said behind a screen to me personally. Shows a lot more about you than me. I hope you all have happy lives, because it was quite obvious 99% of you on this threat were miserable, hateful, nasty people then. I hope that you guys don’t raise you kids the same and learn from past actions. But know, nothing you guys said bothered me or affected me in any way then or now. I’m doing amazing in life and so are my girls :)
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Cool
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

No one talks about you anymore so you are trying to stay relevant Lanie?
Fallingforfallon
Wallflower
Wallflower

You weren’t just talking about me in May? Sorry that the truth hurts, maybe you should own up to your mistakes and stop hiding behind a screen lol
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Yeah, we were talking about you in May because your boyfriend came here and spilled a little bit of tea about you. I would probably go talk to him. You are still a hot mess girl.
Fallingforfallon
Wallflower
Wallflower

I’m pretty sure he came back here and say that he lied about it all lmfao. He was hurt we broke up and I didn’t want to get back together. He knew about this thread and thought he’d tried to talk bad about me to get back at me because you guys are like a dog with a bone with any type of drama. Try again ;)
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Literally no one gives a fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

It's pathetic that someone will try to revive a thread that's been mostly dead for months. May was 3 months ago. And yeah everyone is gonna bash shitty apps you use for Disney money. Welcome to the real world, where you will get criticism if you make yourself known on a public platform.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Fallingforfallon
Wallflower
Wallflower

Who’s trying to revive a thread? You think you guys are that important that I’m trying to sit here and go back and forth with you lol? The simple fact was I just saw all the recent comments made about me and I the fact that my ex even came on here, and i thought I’d put my two cents in too because well, I’m allowed to do that. You guys can say whatever you want about me because yes I chose to be public with my life the past three years, and I will never regret that because it was fun while I chose to do that and I got a ton of awesome opportunities that you guys will never have. But now that I have become more private and stepped away from social media besides the posts here and there I feel like it was the time to address the people on the page and make you guys understand that this could have been hurtful and you guys could have really done some damage if someone didn’t have thick skin like me and you talked about them the way you did me the last couple years. But I hope you guys can stop hiding and own your pettiness if that’s what you choose to continue to do to other people with your free time, but honestly it’s quite sad. That’s all I came here to say :)
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Remember when you started selling fake lip kits pretending your grandma got you a bunch of them of the kylie website? Lmfao.
Gtfo Lanie, nobody gives a shit about you and your scamming ways. Go pay attention to your kids and clean your house, which your boyfriend said you keep like a pig pen. Suits you right.
Fallingforfallon
Wallflower
Wallflower

Lmfao is that your only come back? Go take care of your kids and clean your house? Pretty sure my kids are some of the most well taken care of kids I’ve ever seen, and obviously you can’t read because not only did my ex admit that he was lying and trying to make me look like a bad person because he was hurt that I didn’t want to get back with him but I also mentioned it too so either you can’t read Or you know you have nothing else to say about me so that’s what you just revert to. I never scammed anyone those lip kits were from my grandma she spent a while getting them for me because that’s what I wanted for my birthday but at the time I needed money so I had to sell them. But try again o you have nothing else to say about me so that’s what you just revert to. I never scammed anyone those lip kits were from my Geremma she spent a while getting them for me because that’s what I wanted for my birthday but at the time I needed money so I had to sell them. Try again ;)
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

So she was in the hospital in pain but was commenting on here that same night lol. What a nut
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BabyK28
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BabyK28 »

Lanie posted one of those things awhile ago where every person who signed up on Ring Doorbell’s website would get a $10 credit, and she would get a $10 credit for them signing up under her. She must’ve gotten enough credits for a free doorbell with her following because she got one. Now she’s saying she can’t use it and trying to sell it for $75 shipped and saying it’s $35 less than she got it for. But she got it for free? Like does she expect none of her 30K followers to notice lol.. It’s one thing to sell it and say it retails for $35 more but don’t pretend like you paid that much of your own money when it was free. How about paying it forward?
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

mommaof2cuties wrote:So she was in the hospital in pain but was commenting on here that same night lol. What a nut
Lol damn. I've got cluster headaches and when I get them i can't even look at my phone screen because pain throbs throughout one or both of eyes.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Dreaminusa99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dreaminusa99 »

It’s so obvious she plays favorites with her kids. She took only Fallon to Disney this weekend, and when I messaged her saying that she favors her over Fallon, she blocked me! So I guess I was right ImageImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... f8dc02.jpg[/img]
Dreaminusa99
Amateur
Amateur

It’s so obvious she plays favorites with her kids. She took only Fallon to Disney this weekend, and when I messaged her saying that she favors her over Fallon, she blocked me! So I guess I was right ImageImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... f8dc02.jpg[/img]
Dreaminusa99
Amateur
Amateur

It’s so obvious she plays favorites with her kids. She took only Fallon to Disney this weekend, and when I messaged her saying that she favors her over Sutton, she just blocks me! So I guess I was right ImageImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... f8dc02.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

I’m not a big fan of Lanie but I don’t see favoritism? I think she seems pretty fair with both girls? There isn’t anything wrong with one on one time with each girl and it was just Fallon’s birthday so maybe she took her for that. Both girls seem to have the same of everything. I could be missing something though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”