B&F (Britneyandbaby): Netflix and Children? (Part 49)

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: B&F (Britneyandbaby): Netflix and Children? (Part 49)

Unread post by sadie »

"Always the baby mama never the bride" um you may technically be a wife now but you didn't have a wedding so you were never a bride..
PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PissedOutDQ »

It's so sad that she seemingly did not involve the kids in her shotgun wedding. She didn't even think of them. That, or maybe she thought no one would find out and she'd plan an actual wedding. At that point, what the rush other than to lock him (legally) down?

How's it feel Brit that your man has to sell his ex's engagement ring to get you one?
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

B&F (Britneyandbaby): Netflix and Children? (Part 49)

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

I truly believe she met him at the time she took Aria ice skating and she said a guy hold her for like a minute of two before she “realized” he just wanted to flirt. After that she started playing over and over the same song she has in her now intro. And when she spoke about that intro she said she chose that intro because it meant something “special” to her or something down those lines(I have to re watch it to put her exact words) I think she just made up the whole match.com saying they opened it for a week blah blah. I will try to find the video where she spoke about the guy holding her hand but I have a feeling she deleted that part because I was looking for it the other day and couldn’t find it anymore. Does someone recall that day?
Frank is the reason why she left Ean and why she said on the video about leaving Ean that she was checked out of the relationship about a year before she left him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Hatethefakeones on Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
keightmcc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by keightmcc »

Prep yourselves to see her doing the 'baby momma dance' in January (Keren is tweeting about doing it soon)

Sent from my G3125 using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I could care less that they got married. Some people get married quickly, so what. Hell, the Duggar family ("19 kids and counting" tv show) does it why cant other people? But she is SO FUCKING STUPID for getting pregnant!! SO STUPID! I can't get over it.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

I love that they got married and you know there was no prenup, I can’t wait for him to take her for half of everything. Once the videos & sponsorships stars rolling in they’re gonna have a lot of money especially after the baby is born and half of everything will be his and she has no one to blame when he does this.

hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

starvinghippo wrote:
Anniekins wrote:Here’s an anecdote for you Brit. My cousin married someone weeks after they met. They have two kids and have been divorced for years.

Not to defend Britney but I married my husband 5 months after meeting him we actually were together the first night we spend together. We have 3 kids now and been married for 11 years and still going strong. Yeah there’s been hard times but that’s what every marriage goes through. My in laws married I believe 6 months after meeting each other and they are still married both now in their 50s.

How many kids did you have when u met

D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

Side note - in her bump shot pic, she’s not even using her own phone case

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Why hasn’t she addressed the marriage she knows the cat is out of the bag it’s on her Twitter ?
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

I really cant understand people who compare their relationship to brit’s??
So if you met someone and married him the next day and it worked out 50 years later it means britney will be the same????

To me it is not the same ... and britney is living on similar stories so she can feel reassured when truth is odds are against her
- he have history of cheating
- she just met him and invited him over right away and let him meet the kids
- both of them have no issues with the kids calling him dad!!
- they dont care if they have another kid with DMD
- he is loving the drama and the “fame” he mad his account public right away
- he is way too comfortable with the kids
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Hilly wrote:I really cant understand people who compare their relationship to brit’s??
So if you met someone and married him the next day and it worked out 50 years later it means britney will be the same????

To me it is not the same ... and britney is living on similar stories so she can feel reassured when truth is odds are against her
Thank you!!! And alot of these couple that have done this didn’t have 3 kids (1 with a terminal illness)

She can repost and retweet all the personal stories she wants but she made her bed now she has to lay in it. You can already see Frank’s controlling tendencies just a few months in can you imagine him now that they’re married. He’s already taking over shit like driving her car, telling the kids what to do etc he’ll soon completely take over everything and Britney won’t be able to dig herself out of that hole she dug herself in.

tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

Hilly wrote:I really cant understand people who compare their relationship to brit’s??

Pretty much sums up what's been said here. Many, many flags but "when you know, you know"
Jaxsonsmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jaxsonsmama »

PissedOutDQ wrote:How's it feel Brit that your man has to sell his ex's engagement ring to get you one?
According to his ex, he sold her ring the day after they broke up and bought his corvette (the one he posts about).
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

You can polish a turd all day long, but at the end of the day it’s still just a piece of shit. Britney is overcompensating for something. She needs therapy for sure. No sane person would have not only 1 child after finding out you pass on a deadly gene but 2 children. With reasoning of oh it’s not a life wasted. No, but it’s a doomed life. Just because she isn’t seeing the effects in herself or in Nolan doesn’t mean they won’t be here in the near future. Not to mention Aria and Harlow will have to make the same decision later on in life. QUIT FUCKING REPRODUCING! You have 3 children already. Frank is just fueling her fire honestly.

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

probably for the same reason people on this board are posting negative outcomes from their own relationships present and in the past thinking brit's will wind up the same i mean it does go both ways unfortunately and no i am not defending her or her actions but it's not my life it's hers and none of us know how any of this is going to turn out........but we will be watching to see i guess if she decides to share that part of her life with us
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

Jaxsonsmama wrote:
PissedOutDQ wrote:How's it feel Brit that your man has to sell his ex's engagement ring to get you one?
According to his ex, he sold her ring the day after they broke up and bought his corvette (the one he posts about).
i saw that ring from a screenshot here and if he was able to buy a corvette or put a downpayment on one with that thing then i am living in a whole other dimension :lol:
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

starvinghippo wrote:
Anniekins wrote:Here’s an anecdote for you Brit. My cousin married someone weeks after they met. They have two kids and have been divorced for years.

Not to defend Britney but I married my husband 5 months after meeting him we actually were together the first night we spend together. We have 3 kids now and been married for 11 years and still going strong. Yeah there’s been hard times but that’s what every marriage goes through. My in laws married I believe 6 months after meeting each other and they are still married both now in their 50s.

I would seriously love to know why people do stuff like this. Like if they're the one why do you have to rush into marriage? What will happen if you get to know them in a healthy amount of time before you commit to them forever? Kids or no kids it's a dumbass decision to marry anyone you've known for less than a year imo and I'm happy it happened to work out but that doesn't mean it's a smart thing to do.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
babyloves
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by babyloves »

Hatethefakeones wrote:I truly believe she met him at the time she took Aria ice skating and she said a guy hold her for like a minute of two before she “realized” he just wanted to flirt. After that she started playing over and over the same song she has in her now intro. And when she spoke about that intro she said she chose that intro because it meant something “special” to her or something down those lines(I have to re watch it to put her exact words) I think she just made up the whole match.com saying they opened it for a week blah blah. I will try to find the video where she spoke about the guy holding her hand but I have a feeling she deleted that part because I was looking for it the other day and couldn’t find it anymore. Does someone recall that day?
Frank is the reason why she left Ean and why she said on the video about leaving Ean that she was checked out of the relationship about a year before she left him.

I think your definitely on to something with this !!!

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Jaxsonsmama wrote:
Some Frank Morrow is selling an egagement ring in nc right now....so either that was speculation or he had a second or something....hmmm

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Prinnywoo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Prinnywoo »

Her new Instagram story says she is 14 weeks and 5 days today... that would mean she got pregnant Apr 27th?!?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”