B&F (Britneyandbaby): Netflix and Children? (Part 49)

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: B&F (Britneyandbaby): Netflix and Children? (Part 49)

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Kay510 wrote:Also, hi everyone! I’ve been reading these for a while but finally decided to join. Sorry if I did that last reply wrong, I’m completely ignorant to this still :)
It happens to me all the time hahaha
Jesshayss
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Jesshayss »

She’s paying around $1500 on her apartment. The address is on that marriage license website. That’s only about a 200k house so she must be banking on this baby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

She’s still just posting on her stories completely avoiding the fact that her marriage was leaked

FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

Prinnywoo wrote:Her new Instagram story says she is 14 weeks and 5 days today... that would mean she got pregnant Apr 27th?!?

No I think that’s her last period, and then conceived two weeks later

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 31ba28.png[/img]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

whatsmyalias wrote:
babyloves wrote:
Hatethefakeones wrote:I truly believe she met him at the time she took Aria ice skating and she said a guy hold her for like a minute of two before she “realized” he just wanted to flirt. After that she started playing over and over the same song she has in her now intro. And when she spoke about that intro she said she chose that intro because it meant something “special” to her or something down those lines(I have to re watch it to put her exact words) I think she just made up the whole match.com saying they opened it for a week blah blah. I will try to find the video where she spoke about the guy holding her hand but I have a feeling she deleted that part because I was looking for it the other day and couldn’t find it anymore. Does someone recall that day?
Frank is the reason why she left Ean and why she said on the video about leaving Ean that she was checked out of the relationship about a year before she left him.

I think your definitely on to something with this !!!

This was talked about several forums back (when she first introduced Frank to her subs) and it was determined that the ice-skating hand holding was in the "Her First Time Skating" video from vlogmas. Several people recalled watching and, just like Hatethefakeones says it's now gone. Apparently it is possible to edit a video once you've uploaded and no one is the wiser. Sooo everyone was speculating exactly that-- that she met Frank that day in December and it started this whole thing and they've both agreed to a cover up Match.com story and she quietly deleted the clip so no one could put it all together. Seems like something she would do, doesn't it? I didn't watch the vlogmas vids so I didn't see the scene but since several people vouch for it I think that's what she did, too. IMO it's super sketchy and unhealthy to begin your new relationship lying to thousands of people about how you met but then again, Frank hasn't been made out to be the most truthful person around. :scratch:
I went back on the ytmd board from December and I commented saying “of course since Keren got hit on britney has to claim someone was hitting on her too” on the day she went ice skating

I swear I remember the hand holding story from the vlog too..is it possible she tweeted or snap chatted herself saying that?

ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

You know her excuse for getting married so soon is going to be because of the house and how easier it was to be married for paperwork reasons. She’ll say “we are planning to have a big wedding later. We know we will be together forever so we just got hitched real quick for the house buying process”

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

uncreative_username wrote:
starvinghippo wrote:
Anniekins wrote:Here’s an anecdote for you Brit. My cousin married someone weeks after they met. They have two kids and have been divorced for years.

Not to defend Britney but I married my husband 5 months after meeting him we actually were together the first night we spend together. We have 3 kids now and been married for 11 years and still going strong. Yeah there’s been hard times but that’s what every marriage goes through. My in laws married I believe 6 months after meeting each other and they are still married both now in their 50s.

I totally get what your saying i got married to my husband 7 months from meeting him we’re going on almost 5 years married

However did you have any kids envolved before? I didnt, i think that’s what pisses people off. Your really going to bring in some guy you don’t know close to your kids so soon? Hell i wouldn’t ever there’s too many sick people out there and just like most he seems creepy as hell. He was so quick to get comfortable with the camera being around and with Instagram.

Definitely. If she was single, I'd think, woah that was fast but whatever. It's the pregnancy knowing what she's risking and the 3 kids she already has. And all the lies.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Jesshayss wrote:She’s paying around $1500 on her apartment. The address is on that marriage license website. That’s only about a 200k house so she must be banking on this baby

Just curious but how do you know the house is only 200k?
Base prices are usually way different than what you actually pay in upgrades and land premiums but even before all that, 200k seems way low for a house I imagine her buying.
Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

Jesshayss wrote:She’s paying around $1500 on her apartment. The address is on that marriage license website. That’s only about a 200k house so she must be banking on this baby

Mortgage payments can vary greatly depending on amount of down payment, interest rate, and length of loan. Also, does the payment include insurance and property taxes?

Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

ButterflyB wrote:You know her excuse for getting married so soon is going to be because of the house and how easier it was to be married for paperwork reasons. She’ll say “we are planning to have a big wedding later. We know we will be together forever so we just got hitched real quick for the house buying process”

Sorry double post.

This doesn’t hold up as a reason. We bought our first house before we were married, during our engagement. It was absolutely no big deal. We bought our second house married. No difference.

Alrowlnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alrowlnd »

Anniekins wrote:
ButterflyB wrote:You know her excuse for getting married so soon is going to be because of the house and how easier it was to be married for paperwork reasons. She’ll say “we are planning to have a big wedding later. We know we will be together forever so we just got hitched real quick for the house buying process”

Sorry double post.

This doesn’t hold up as a reason. We bought our first house before we were married, during our engagement. It was absolutely no big deal. We bought our second house married. No difference.

I wonder if it has something to do with insurance. She and the new baby would be on his health insurance now. I don’t know just an idea.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

uncreative_username wrote:
starvinghippo wrote:
Anniekins wrote:Here’s an anecdote for you Brit. My cousin married someone weeks after they met. They have two kids and have been divorced for years.

Not to defend Britney but I married my husband 5 months after meeting him we actually were together the first night we spend together. We have 3 kids now and been married for 11 years and still going strong. Yeah there’s been hard times but that’s what every marriage goes through. My in laws married I believe 6 months after meeting each other and they are still married both now in their 50s.

I totally get what your saying i got married to my husband 7 months from meeting him we’re going on almost 5 years married

However did you have any kids envolved before? I didnt, i think that’s what pisses people off. Your really going to bring in some guy you don’t know close to your kids so soon? Hell i wouldn’t ever there’s too many sick people out there and just like most he seems creepy as hell. He was so quick to get comfortable with the camera being around and with Instagram.

Exactly. That is what upsets me the most- a stranger around her young children and she doesn't seem to think anything of it? She has hinted to being abused as a child. I was abused as a child too and that makes me extra cautious over who I allow near my children. I can't imagine bringing a boyfriend into my home even several months after meeting.

Maybe some will think I'm dramatic but that is negligent and Should be grounds for Ean to have full custody and collect a good amount of child support. Those kids ARE in danger, whether she cares to see and admit it or not.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I think OP is saying that $1500 would only cover a 200K house, and B's house is over 300K. She's banking on the extra $$$ that the recent trainwreck will bring in. New baby = more money. Plus a wedding, more $$$. I think they live paycheck to paycheck, so yeah.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Alrowlnd wrote:
Anniekins wrote:

Sorry double post.

I wonder if it has something to do with insurance. She and the new baby would be on his health insurance now. I don’t know just an idea.
Good point. She doesn't qualify for company provided insurance which usually lowers monthly premiums because your employer pays part. She probably doesn't qualify for Medicaid. And she most likely makes too much to qualify for subsidies on the marketplace. She has screwed herself over. She will never be able to get a job that provides good benefits now because she will need to take care of her terminally ill son (and a potential second child with MD!). She is dependent on men to provide for her. It all makes sense to me now. She put herself in this position by never working a real day in her life and now she must be seeing it.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

gypsophila wrote:I think OP is saying that $1500 would only cover a 200K house, and B's house is over 300K. She's banking on the extra $$$ that the recent trainwreck will bring in. New baby = more money. Plus a wedding, more $$$. I think they live paycheck to paycheck, so yeah.
Ohhh! Ok i get what she is saying now. Thanks!
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

Does anyone know where that Fantasy Funland she took Aria skating to is located?

I wanted to see if it was close for the both of them. Or if we checked his other social media if there was a clue.

I doubt they could have kept quiet that long though. They suck at keeping secrets haha.

cjdonges_9
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cjdonges_9 »

FJ_Lanning wrote:Does anyone know where that Fantasy Funland she took Aria skating to is located?

I wanted to see if it was close for the both of them. Or if we checked his other social media if there was a clue.

I doubt they could have kept quiet that long though. They suck at keeping secrets haha.

Was at carowinds

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

FJ_Lanning wrote:Does anyone know where that Fantasy Funland she took Aria skating to is located?

It was at Carowinds

hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

cjdonges_9 wrote:

Was at carowinds

What’s a man with no kids doing at a kids place? On his own?

hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

cjdonges_9 wrote:

Was at carowinds

What’s a man with no kids doing at a kids place? On his own?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”