B&F (Britneyandbaby): Netflix and Children? (Part 49)

hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: B&F (Britneyandbaby): Netflix and Children? (Part 49)

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

goodygoody769 wrote:
hannahbananastar32 wrote:
cjdonges_9 wrote:
Was at carowinds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What’s a man with no kids doing at a kids place? On his own?

Craowinds isn't just for kids. It's an amusement park.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ah I thought it was a kiddies place! Thank u

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Bambi_ wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
abiggs wrote:Wait guys... if she conceived around April 27th, isn't that when she was at

She didn't conceive April 27- you are considered pregnant from the day of your period which adds two weeks to how many weeks pregnant you are. She was on her period around April 27.
Whether she conceived in April or May it is still within weeks of knowing this guy. Who does that? I get people sometimes hook up on the first date, but when you have 3 children already and a MD gene to pass down you can’t be that irresponsible.

Yes we have all said that many times. I'm commenting on the fact that she didn't get pregnant at playlist.
whatsmyalias
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatsmyalias »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
whatsmyalias wrote:
babyloves wrote: I think your definitely on to something with this !!!

This was talked about several forums back (when she first introduced Frank to her subs) and it was determined that the ice-skating hand holding was in the "Her First Time Skating" video from vlogmas. Several people recalled watching and, just like Hatethefakeones says it's now gone. Apparently it is possible to edit a video once you've uploaded and no one is the wiser. Sooo everyone was speculating exactly that-- that she met Frank that day in December and it started this whole thing and they've both agreed to a cover up Match.com story and she quietly deleted the clip so no one could put it all together. Seems like something she would do, doesn't it? I didn't watch the vlogmas vids so I didn't see the scene but since several people vouch for it I think that's what she did, too. IMO it's super sketchy and unhealthy to begin your new relationship lying to thousands of people about how you met but then again, Frank hasn't been made out to be the most truthful person around. :scratch:
I went back on the ytmd board from December and I commented saying “of course since Keren got hit on britney has to claim someone was hitting on her too” on the day she went ice skating

I swear I remember the hand holding story from the vlog too..is it possible she tweeted or snap chatted herself saying that?

Maybe it was just a snap but several people recall a video of her smug face all excited about someone hitting on her which I guess rules out a tweet. Man, I wish there was a way to see it again. Someone accountable should just start downloading all her videos when she posts them since she’s a sneaky one. Editing vlogs after they’re uploaded— not to mention the post breakup Ean video that we all would love to see again.

whatsmyalias
Talker
Talker

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
whatsmyalias wrote:

This was talked about several forums back (when she first introduced Frank to her subs) and it was determined that the ice-skating hand holding was in the "Her First Time Skating" video from vlogmas. Several people recalled watching and, just like Hatethefakeones says it's now gone. Apparently it is possible to edit a video once you've uploaded and no one is the wiser. Sooo everyone was speculating exactly that-- that she met Frank that day in December and it started this whole thing and they've both agreed to a cover up Match.com story and she quietly deleted the clip so no one could put it all together. Seems like something she would do, doesn't it? I didn't watch the vlogmas vids so I didn't see the scene but since several people vouch for it I think that's what she did, too. IMO it's super sketchy and unhealthy to begin your new relationship lying to thousands of people about how you met but then again, Frank hasn't been made out to be the most truthful person around. :scratch:
I went back on the ytmd board from December and I commented saying “of course since Keren got hit on britney has to claim someone was hitting on her too” on the day she went ice skating

I swear I remember the hand holding story from the vlog too..is it possible she tweeted or snap chatted herself saying that?

Maybe it was just a snap but several people recall a video of her smug face all excited about someone hitting on her which I guess rules out a tweet. Man, I wish there was a way to see it again. Someone accountable should just start downloading all her videos when she posts them since she’s a sneaky one. Editing vlogs after they’re uploaded— not to mention the post breakup Ean video that we all would love to see again.

whatsmyalias
Talker
Talker

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
whatsmyalias wrote:

Maybe it was just a snap but several people recall a video of her smug face all excited about someone hitting on her which I guess rules out a tweet? Man, I wish there was a way to see it again. Someone accountable should just start downloading all her videos when she posts them since she’s a sneaky one editing vlogs after they’re uploaded—not to mention deleting (or privatizing as the claims) the post breakup Ean video that we all would love to see again.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

https://hooktube.com/HSqx4c0BmNQ

Uploaded April 25th- talking about if she and ean were getting back together at about 2:20 Image

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 0669dd.png[/img]Guys no my idol ImageImageImageImage

MarvelMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MarvelMama »

whatsmyalias wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
whatsmyalias wrote:

You know if she didn’t need the money, I’d totally expect her to delete all videos that have Ean in them. Though I wouldn’t be surprised if she trashed old family photos with him in them, of course she doesn’t have to hang them or whatever anymore but you could at least save it for or give it to your kids.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Lol.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... fcdacd.png[/img]

Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
Jesshayss wrote:She’s paying around $1500 on her apartment. The address is on that marriage license website. That’s only about a 200k house so she must be banking on this baby

Just curious but how do you know the house is only 200k?
Base prices are usually way different than what you actually pay in upgrades and land premiums but even before all that, 200k seems way low for a house I imagine her buying.
The house is worth 300 k+. We found the property a while ago...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
Bambi_ wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote: She didn't conceive April 27- you are considered pregnant from the day of your period which adds two weeks to how many weeks pregnant you are. She was on her period around April 27.
Whether she conceived in April or May it is still within weeks of knowing this guy. Who does that? I get people sometimes hook up on the first date, but when you have 3 children already and a MD gene to pass down you can’t be that irresponsible.

Yes we have all said that many times. I'm commenting on the fact that she didn't get pregnant at playlist.
I know. I’m just saying it because people keep going back and forth about her conception date. Late April or early May, it really doesn’t make much of a difference.

MarvelMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MarvelMama »

https://www.amazingregistry.com/wedding ... a=96607903

Also, look at this shit Image Idk the validity of it but I got it from the new discord. Absolutely hilarious if it’s real.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 8f8b9a.png[/img]

mpetrie8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mpetrie8 »

My god he literally replaced his ex fiancé with Brit and she replaced Ean with him .

This is not going to end well

georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... f659cd.png[/img]
Wow! I can’t believe people want her to have a boyImage

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

MarvelMama wrote:https://www.amazingregistry.com/wedding ... a=96607903

Also, look at this shit Image Idk the validity of it but I got it from the new discord. Absolutely hilarious if it’s real.

Wait, May 26, 2018 was their wedding date? Haha isn’t that the date on Brittany’s picture of the pregnancy test strip? And he married Brittany a month after his first wedding date?!?! Lmao you can’t make this crap up. Her life is trashier than a story from a soap opera Image

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:Lol.

[

How does anyone think she provides well for those kids?! She provided an unstable life and some cute clothes... that's about it. Her "fans" are soooo delusional.
Jesshayss
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jesshayss »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
Jesshayss wrote:She’s paying around $1500 on her apartment. The address is on that marriage license website. That’s only about a 200k house so she must be banking on this baby

Base prices are usually way different than what you actually pay in upgrades and land premiums but even before all that, 200k seems way low for a house I imagine her buying.
That’s what I was trying to say lol. I’m sure her new house is upwards of 300k so she needs to be able to afford quite a bit more than she is paying now.

Jesshayss
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jesshayss »

gypsophila wrote:I think OP is saying that $1500 would only cover a 200K house, and B's house is over 300K. She's banking on the extra $$$ that the recent trainwreck will bring in. New baby = more money. Plus a wedding, more $$$. I think they live paycheck to paycheck, so yeah.
Yes exactly :)

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Jesshayss wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:

That’s what I was trying to say lol. I’m sure her new house is upwards of 300k so she needs to be able to afford quite a bit more than she is paying now.

Sorry, I read it wrong lol! I completely agree. She is making some dumb life decisions to pay for an impractical house. Yikes. She should seriously back out while all she has to lose is the money she put down.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”