B&F (Britneyandbaby): Netflix and Children? (Part 49)

Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: B&F (Britneyandbaby): Netflix and Children? (Part 49)

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 6aa2bb.png[/img]
Only Britch and the baby.... not the other 3 children

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 6aa2bb.png[/img]

kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

There are always exceptions to every rule. There’s always going to be those stories of ppl who move fast and go on to have happy relationships. But the vast majority of the time, they fail. I don’t care about what happens to Britney, she’s a big girl and she made her own bed but I do hope that for the sake of the kids that this doesn’t bite her in the ass because they will suffer.

She’s making very good $, especially for what she does for a living. Don’t kid yourselves, she could probably afford her mortgage without Frank. When YT fails she will find other ways to pimp out her family. Other social media outlets. She has a following and she’ll use it to her advantage.

Watching this train wreck and gossiping will only help her, guys.
goodygoody769
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by goodygoody769 »

Well we can confirm he's an asshole.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... c35097.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 6b1155.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

B&F (Britneyandbaby): Netflix and Children? (Part 49)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Hatethefakeones wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 6aa2bb.png[/img]

Yooo I’m convinced Britney is replying for Frank, she said the same thing “I could care less” when it’s I couldn’t care less hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 8b1bab.jpg[/img]
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

It just occurred to me that the main reason I come on this site isn't to bash people with YouTube channels. It's because I get satisfaction knowing that the WHOLE world hasn't gone looney tunes. I get cheap entertainment just by watching these trash heaps. I guess it's nice to come on here and see that there ARE other people who recognize that this behavior is deranged. Thanks, guys.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

If she didn’t care she wouldn’t of responded to the hate. It obviously hit a cord with her because of the truthfulness.

She had a big opportunity after leaving Ean to find herself. Get herself mental help ect. Got herself well and found a guy that would totally be into her. It’s so obvious seeing them there is no love there. They are like cold fish to each other.

Jaxsonsmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jaxsonsmama »

She now added an ad to her announcement.
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Jaxsonsmama wrote:She now added an ad to her announcement.
Seriously?!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Hatethefakeones wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 6aa2bb.png[/img]

Yooo I’m convinced Britney is replying for Frank, she said the same thing “I could care less” when it’s I couldn’t care less hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 8b1bab.jpg[/img]
And that is totally Britch responding” you are right” with her voice lol

seadenam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by seadenam »

Feel the exact same way. I start watching a YT family then they start being fake, hiding their life and think they deserve lots of money and free stuff while complaining that YT is so hard. They also come out with merch that someone basically tuns and creates for them but of course that is so hard. Frank will have a Twitch account or his own YT account by the end of the year. Have to have multiple streama of income when you are a successful youtuber. Then I have to unsubscribe and move onto another family. Been through quite a lot of families. Not sure why many young girls idolize many of these young mom or family channels.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

seadenam wrote:Feel the exact same way. I start watching a YT family then they start being fake, hiding their life and think they deserve lots of money and free stuff while complaining that YT is so hard. They also come out with merch that someone basically tuns and creates for them but of course that is so hard. Frank will have a Twitch account or his own YT account by the end of the year. Have to have multiple streama of income when you are a successful youtuber. Then I have to unsubscribe and move onto another family. Been through quite a lot of families. Not sure why many young girls idolize many of these young mom or family channels.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Same reason people idolize any movie star or celebrity. I am one that doesn’t put people on a pedestal. I can’t stand the idolization of famous people.

Most people would rather be ruined by praise then be saved by criticism. They surround themselves with yes men.

GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

In Spain "tener morro" means to have a real nerve. So their last name has an extra meaning for me, and hey, it is perfect for the two of them xD
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

POLL QUESTION: How much would someone have to pay you to wear Brit's Brew merch in public? I just don't know how this shit sells because I would be humiliated if anyone knew I watched this shit. It's like, C'mon people! You should be embarrassed of watching this garbage. Just like I am.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Marry in haste and repent at leisure my mum always said and also fools rush in where Angels fear to tread lmao
Oldies but goodies
Coolbeans
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Coolbeans »

I think it’s hilarious her marriage got leaked because I’m sure she would have done some big announcement later down the line expecting people to believe she got married later. If not I’m surprised she wouldn’t try to capitolize on any big wedding announcements.

Side note.. I haven’t been here for a while since the whole random locking of the forum drama. Didn’t the person who post those YouTube gossip videos get her address and info leaked but she’s still making more videos ? I thought she and Brit talked ?? Genuinely curious and have no idea what’s going on with all that lol

Also saw some guy named Al made a video about britney too haven’t gotten a chance to watch yet

Brit just seems like she is totally putting on a fake ass smile .. u know th consitpated looking on sh does: she seems to cringe at any contact by Frank . Frank seems to be into her but idk about the other way around. He does seem really into this whole new life and almost naive . OR he’s very good at faking and will completely ruin her
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

These women (the Jessicas, britneys, vanessas) just suck so bad. Throughout the years, what have been the ONLY interesting things about them? Babies and marriages. Not ONE of them have ever done anything else that could be considered a form a personal growth. They suck so bad. They're pathetic women in this day and age.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Let me rephrase. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being "just" a wife and mother. My own mom was essentially "just" a wife and mother but the difference is that my parents relationship isn't based on my mom's inability to to gain self worth outside anything than a marriage. And she was educated, had a masters, worked as a professor before my parents DECIDED to have children.
Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

Doopher wrote:POLL QUESTION: How much would someone have to pay you to wear Brit's Brew merch in public? I just don't know how this shit sells because I would be humiliated if anyone knew I watched this shit. It's like, C'mon people! You should be embarrassed of watching this garbage. Just like I am.
Yes! These are guilty pleasures! I wouldn’t admit in real life that I watch this stuff. Actually, I gossip and read more than I actually watch.

Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

Doopher wrote:POLL QUESTION: How much would someone have to pay you to wear Brit's Brew merch in public? I just don't know how this shit sells because I would be humiliated if anyone knew I watched this shit. It's like, C'mon people! You should be embarrassed of watching this garbage. Just like I am.
Yes! These are guilty pleasures! I wouldn’t admit in real life that I watch this stuff. Actually, I gossip and read more than I actually watch.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”