DailyBores (Part 104)

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBores (Part 104)

Unread post by janem »

What’s with all the selfies Bryan is posting? Enough already, we all know you think your hot stuff. BTW stop with the Shaka. You’re not in Hawaii and you said Florida is heaven on earth.
Have to agree, these podcast are just to seem more edgy. His tweets are also following. What grown man talks about making out with his wife?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I like how they throw around they’ve been married for 10 years, but have kinda whitewashed over the whole divorce thing

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Ive come to find out people who talk about being in love and how strong their relationship is, are the ones having the most problems.. Kinda like the class clown has a sad home life

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
allimac789
Talker
Talker

Unread post by allimac789 »

YellowSweater1950 wrote:I take issue with Missy making excuses for Ollie as to why he’s being held back. I bet you he’s the only one in his CLASS, he wouldn’t be the youngest. In Christian schools it can be super common for class rooms to be super small. If that’s not the case, with a birthday in July he wouldn’t be terribly young compared to his classmates in the future.

I am for delaying formal education for kids, but just be upfront about it. Lol

I’m kind of surprised they don’t have him in a Montessori school or something.
Not defending these sorry excuses for parents but we kept our son back a year and he didn’t start kinder until he was 6. His birthday is July 29th he’s now 12 and it was the best choice we ever made. He has struggled less academically, socially and maturity wise than I’ve seen others. Boys tend to learn slower (I’m not saying always) and without help and guidance at home it makes it even worse for them. So given the fact that his parents have taught him nothing educational thand best decision they could have made for him was to give him another year to learn and grow.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Will he go 5 days a week in TK? I do think if they took last year seriously and kept him there a full day those few days he would have had a chance.

Im glad they are giving Fin a head start at school. Even if it is for a selfish reason, he'll benefit no doubt.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I think across the board we all agree that keeping Ollie back was the best decision they could have made for him based on his emotional, social and educational maturity. I think what most people are annoyed with is that Missy glossed over her reasoning as to WHY he's going. She basically says it's bc he will be the youngest in his class, when just by watching the vlogs and this "All About Ollie" video we can see that he is still struggling with his ABC's, he's still struggling with counting and he just needs the extra learning time. There is absolutely nothing wrong with him needing extra help, but Missy has always seen things like that as less than perfect so she doesn't share them. She makes up her on reasons as to why this is best for him, reasons that she thinks makes it sound like it isn't her fault. If she had maybe put forth the slightest effort in teaching him the basics (abcs, numbers, shapes, colors etc) from the get go, he probably would be fine to go into kindergarten this year. Missy isn't about putting any effort other than the bare minimum into these kids. She should already be working with Finn on these skills, but i would bet money she hasn't done a thing and now Finn will be right in the same boat with Ollie. Point is, we all think she's doing whats best for him, but she refuses to admit that he is behind and that she dropped the ball with his early learning...and social skills.... and emotional maturity (still using sippy cups, still is forced to call them mama and dada, still gets called a toddler... etc)
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Playsinrain wrote:I think across the board we all agree that keeping Ollie back was the best decision they could have made for him based on his emotional, social and educational maturity. I think what most people are annoyed with is that Missy glossed over her reasoning as to WHY he's going. She basically says it's bc he will be the youngest in his class, when just by watching the vlogs and this "All About Ollie" video we can see that he is still struggling with his ABC's, he's still struggling with counting and he just needs the extra learning time. There is absolutely nothing wrong with him needing extra help, but Missy has always seen things like that as less than perfect so she doesn't share them. She makes up her on reasons as to why this is best for him, reasons that she thinks makes it sound like it isn't her fault. If she had maybe put forth the slightest effort in teaching him the basics (abcs, numbers, shapes, colors etc) from the get go, he probably would be fine to go into kindergarten this year. Missy isn't about putting any effort other than the bare minimum into these kids. She should already be working with Finn on these skills, but i would bet money she hasn't done a thing and now Finn will be right in the same boat with Ollie. Point is, we all think she's doing whats best for him, but she refuses to admit that he is behind and that she dropped the ball with his early learning...and social skills.... and emotional maturity (still using sippy cups, still is forced to call them mama and dada, still gets called a toddler... etc)
Exactly. Missy knows all and refuses to listen to any feedback that doesn’t fit her narrative. Ollie will undoubtedly jump from school to school (and eventually homeschool) as each teacher tries to give feedback and suggestions. It will be swim lessons all over again.

Narc mom 101

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I knew they'd go to Florida! (It was pretty obvious but whatever) Seeing as how they love Disney soooooo much, I wouldn't be surprised if they're in close proximity to Disney World (I can't really blame them though, it's great) If they do go to Dworld, I wonder if they'll vlog it. I couldn't imagine them going on a Disney trip and not talking everyone's ears off about it.

That channel description. At first it was just like Bryan talking about how they vlog and he makes music (I think) And I thought it was hilarious that he called their adventures family friendly. They definitely are, but the fact that he had to point that out made me laugh.

Irrelevant, but I'm so glad I came to my senses about these people. Looking back, I was an idiot.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I think across the board we all agree that keeping Ollie back was the best decision they could have made for him based on his emotional, social and educational maturity. I think what most people are annoyed with is that Missy glossed over her reasoning as to WHY he's going. She basically says it's bc he will be the youngest in his class, when just by watching the vlogs and this "All About Ollie" video we can see that he is still struggling with his ABC's, he's still struggling with counting and he just needs the extra learning time. There is absolutely nothing wrong with him needing extra help, but Missy has always seen things like that as less than perfect so she doesn't share them. She makes up her on reasons as to why this is best for him, reasons that she thinks makes it sound like it isn't her fault. If she had maybe put forth the slightest effort in teaching him the basics (abcs, numbers, shapes, colors etc) from the get go, he probably would be fine to go into kindergarten this year. Missy isn't about putting any effort other than the bare minimum into these kids. She should already be working with Finn on these skills, but i would bet money she hasn't done a thing and now Finn will be right in the same boat with Ollie. Point is, we all think she's doing whats best for him, but she refuses to admit that he is behind and that she dropped the ball with his early learning...and social skills.... and emotional maturity (still using sippy cups, still is forced to call them mama and dada, still gets called a toddler... etc)
Exactly. Missy knows all and refuses to listen to any feedback that doesn’t fit her narrative. Ollie will undoubtedly jump from school to school (and eventually homeschool) as each teacher tries to give feedback and suggestions. It will be swim lessons all over again.

Narc mom 101

YEP! And exactly why he's still not in speech therapy. It's crystal clear that he needs the extra help, but doing so doesn't fit the "perfect family image" they have going for them. After not watching but a handful of vlogs in however long its been since they made the switch to a kids channel, Ollie has made zero improvements with his speech and i could still barely understand anything he said. Just another example of real life not fitting Missy's fairy tale.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

coolusername1236 wrote:I knew they'd go to Florida! (It was pretty obvious but whatever) Seeing as how they love Disney soooooo much, I wouldn't be surprised if they're in close proximity to Disney World (I can't really blame them though, it's great) If they do go to Dworld, I wonder if they'll vlog it. I couldn't imagine them going on a Disney trip and not talking everyone's ears off about it.

That channel description. At first it was just like Bryan talking about how they vlog and he makes music (I think) And I thought it was hilarious that he called their adventures family friendly. They definitely are, but the fact that he had to point that out made me laugh.

Irrelevant, but I'm so glad I came to my senses about these people. Looking back, I was an idiot.
Disney is about a 6 hour drive from PCB. They might go there, but i'm not counting on it. Pretty sure they have been there before... Still betting on a Bryan & Missy solo trip after the beach house, they will totally need the break after spending a week at the beach with 2 babysitters. :roll:
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Missy's all about Ollie video was so stupid - he doesn't even stare at the camera or say anything that is worth filming about, it's like she is just throwing these useless videos together at the last minute to show that she's a caring mom (yeah okay) and get some more views for her dumb channel. The video title should have been "I'm 5 and I count even count to it" hahahaha
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Carlyweav1012 wrote:Since when did they start watching Shane Dawson, or even mention that they liked him?

Since he’s been interviewing YT big namers and both of their views doubled because of it. They totally want to be next.

chrimsi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chrimsi »

What the hell is that hand-thing Bryan does all the time? Both in pictures and as an emoji... The telefon-hand, lol

Because... In Denmark that means drinking a lot of beer very quickly, which is not the most family friendly thing I personly know.

But maybe it means a different thing in the US? I hope.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

chrimsi wrote:What the hell is that hand-thing Bryan does all the time? Both in pictures and as an emoji... The telefon-hand, lol

Because... In Denmark that means drinking a lot of beer very quickly, which is not the most family friendly thing I personly know. Image

But maybe it means a different thing in the US? I hope.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
That’s what I was talking about. In Hawaii it used to only mean “hang loose” but now it’s used as a form of thank you, as a greeting or even as a wave good bye. It’s like Aloha and has many different meanings. It irks me that he thinks he’s so cool and can use it. He’s just a jerk and probably doesn’t know anything about it.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

He's so worldly

Shane: awkward laugh
*eats daily bumps alive*

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Isn’t anyone going to talk about how LAME their anniversary posts were? Missy’s “I’ve loved him a long time”. It’s been a decade. Maybe write a little more? Can’t send a screenshot because the app isn’t working ATM

Carlyweav1012
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Carlyweav1012 »

I just finished watching the Johnson fam blog where Peyton and Olivia are going back to school. Isn’t Peyton the same age as Ollie? yet she can speak in full sentences without having to be fed lines and she’s going into regular kindergarten.

Carlyweav1012
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Carlyweav1012 »

I just finished watching the Johnson fam blog where Peyton and Olivia are going back to school. Isn’t Peyton the same age as Ollie? yet she can speak in full sentences without having to be fed lines and she’s going into regular kindergarten.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Doesn't Ollie go to school with Peyton? (or did they switch schools since they aren't friends with the Johnson's anymore? Wouldnt surprise me, they are that petty.) So if he is, doesn't that mean that he is missing the first days of school ALREADY bc they are currently in Florida?
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Playsinrain wrote:Doesn't Ollie go to school with Peyton? (or did they switch schools since they aren't friends with the Johnson's anymore? Wouldnt surprise me, they are that petty.) So if he is, doesn't that mean that he is missing the first days of school ALREADY bc they are currently in Florida?
But is Peyton going to Tk? I don't watch the Johnsons so I wouldn't know.

Return to “Daily Bumps”