GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

ItIsSunny
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Unread post by ItIsSunny »

ears wrote:Does she really think this is a good look? All the posing, lifting her eye brows, pushing out her lips, dead eyes.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
She honestly looks like a 50 year old desperately trying to look young & sexy again. So sad. She really used to be quite a natural beauty.

Whoever reads this for the Gardners, find a way to get the message through to Ashley, please, before her alterations become permanently disfiguring. She needs someone who truly loves her to make her face reality.
Frankenfish7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Frankenfish7 »

Another ketoer here. He has no chance of being successful when he is surrounded by enablers and has proven over and over that his words and actions don’t match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

hahahaha... Tyler is on the gardner quad squad IG begging for followers for his personal IG. Why would he ever want all those preteen little KADs on his personal page (I know, I know). Does he seriously think he has something to offer them? His insightful musings? His GQ-esque selfies? If you don't have enough real world friends, don't go begging for fake ones on Instagram. Makes you look even more pathetic than you already are.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Tyler and Tra$hley ... a Bible verse that would benefit you greatly if you would find it within yourselves to forego your deceitful ways.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Cavmom20 wrote:hahahaha... Tyler is on the gardner quad squad IG begging for followers for his personal IG. Why would he ever want all those preteen little KADs on his personal page (I know, I know). Does he seriously think he has something to offer them? His insightful musings? His GQ-esque selfies? If you don't have enough real world friends, don't go begging for fake ones on Instagram. Makes you look even more pathetic than you already are.
Agree 100% Cavmom20. Is he really that desperate? I’ve said it before but every time I think I’ve seen it all with these yahoos they manage to sink to another all time low. They’ve proven that once bottom feeders, they will always be bottom feeders.

4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

I was also wondering if Nash will be allowed to posted pictures of her trip on her IG? Or is it work only posts? Does Tyler control her content?
I know she posted 2 quick video snapshots but no still pics. Hmmmm

4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

Their views must be down? I don’t watch vlogs so am guessing here. It seems like they are always begging for subscribers and views.
Whenever he goes live on his IG it’s like a commercial...please, please subscribe. Blah, blah, blah

4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

That porch swing looks like trouble waiting to happen. Why would they install it in that position? The girls are going to bang it right into the house and then someone is going to fall off over the edge of the porch!
I swear they get dumber by the day.

4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

Super sad that all the “adults” in the girls life get the opportunity to enjoy a Disney but the girls themselves, those that Disney was meant for, DO NOT!

The girls who bring in ALL the money for the family get nothing. If it wasn’t for the girls, the Twits wouldn’t have all those followers. Without the followers they would have money.

At least the girls will have all the video and social media proof that their parents did NOTHING for them
The proof is in the pudding dear Twits!

Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

4kkids wrote:That porch swing looks like trouble waiting to happen. Why would they install it in that position? The girls are going to bang it right into the house and then someone is going to fall off over the edge of the porch!

Right? Maybe if they would buy the girls a swing set of their own they wouldn’t be playing like that on the porch swing.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

4kkids wrote:
The girls who bring in ALL the money for the family get nothing.

That pretty much says it all. Sigh. So freaking sad.

Mom7GKK
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mom7GKK »

The Binghams are getting more views than the Gardners with only about half the number of subscribers.

Gardners are boring the viewers.

Even with coming up with the forced new "experiences", it's still the same thing every day. It's obvious that they're grasping for story ideas, and even copying some of the other more popular vloggers and using their ideas.

They constantly complain of being so busy, and being so tired that they need a nanny to cope, and then they showing both of them sitting around filming the nanny. And the incessant reiterating, just in case we didn't know, that they have four, yes FOUR children to raise, has clued maybe even some of the kads into their inauthenticity. But please, for the love of all holy, have some mercy on them because the have four, yes four! children. (not teeny tiny durls, not babies, not toddlers.)

They claim to be so busy with work (I believe they said 65 hours a week!) and then are out and about every day, whether it be shopping, eating out, going to places and events, parties, family get-togethers, and the myriad of other things they are always doing, belies the image that they are trying to portray. Really, who cannot see through this ridiculous self-portrayal.

The Screeching Sloth must put a lot of people off of watching. It's unbearable to listen to that hideous voice blog after blog, with the same half a dozen (and I'm being generous here) phrases repeated over and over in the tone of a teenager, and an immature one at that. And the baby talk--ugh!!!

The 45 minute "quick" makeup application "tutorials" are ridiculous. So out of touch with reality. And if those fabulous products result in a complexion like hers, I'll take a pass, even if I would remotely consider spending that much for a mlm product.

The more she does to her face, which is now giving her a haggard and plastic fake look, is making her look much older than she is. The makeup is clownish. This in turn is making it hard to reconcile her looks with her intolerable and immature behaviour.

And the other sloth is just creepy to look at and listen to. His arrogance, egotism, sense of entitlement, and narcissism are truly off-putting. And the pictures of him lying down with the girls, aside from just getting old, are oddly disturbing.
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Mom7GKK wrote:The Binghams are getting more views than the Gardners with only about half the number of subscribers.

Even with coming up with the forced new "experiences", it's still the same thing every day. It's obvious that they're grasping for story ideas, and even copying some of the other more popular vloggers and using their ideas.

They constantly complain of being so busy, and being so tired that they need a nanny to cope, and then they showing both of them sitting around filming the nanny. And the incessant reiterating, just in case we didn't know, that they have four, yes FOUR children to raise, has clued maybe even some of the kads into their inauthenticity. But please, for the love of all holy, have some mercy on them because the have four, yes four! children. (not teeny tiny durls, not babies, not toddlers.)

They claim to be so busy with work (I believe they said 65 hours a week!) and then are out and about every day, whether it be shopping, eating out, going to places and events, parties, family get-togethers, and the myriad of other things they are always doing, belies the image that they are trying to portray. Really, who cannot see through this ridiculous self-portrayal.

The Screeching Sloth must put a lot of people off of watching. It's unbearable to listen to that hideous voice blog after blog, with the same half a dozen (and I'm being generous here) phrases repeated over and over in the tone of a teenager, and an immature one at that. And the baby talk--ugh!!!

The 45 minute "quick" makeup application "tutorials" are ridiculous. So out of touch with reality. And if those fabulous products result in a complexion like hers, I'll take a pass, even if I would remotely consider spending that much for a mlm product.

The more she does to her face, which is now giving her a haggard and plastic fake look, is making her look much older than she is. The makeup is clownish. This in turn is making it hard to reconcile her looks with her intolerable and immature behaviour.

And the other sloth is just creepy to look at and listen to. His arrogance, egotism, sense of entitlement, and narcissism are truly off-putting. And the pictures of him lying down with the girls, aside from just getting old, are oddly disturbing.
^^^This is everything. So true.^^^

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

4kkids wrote:Their views must be down? I don’t watch vlogs so am guessing here. It seems like they are always begging for subscribers and views.
Whenever he goes live on his IG it’s like a commercial...please, please subscribe. Blah, blah, blah

According to social blade, their subs are up but views are down ImageImage TIHWB is gaining more followers than the Greedners and the Scott family is gaining more than both families.

ItIsSunny
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ItIsSunny »

4kkids wrote:Their views must be down? I don’t watch vlogs so am guessing here. It seems like they are always begging for subscribers and views.

I don't watch, either so it is apparent that they are paying big bucks to have their vlogs promoted on YouTube - today their vlog was the #1 recommended, putting the PBS NewsHour in the #2 slot, AND they had a second vlog a few more down in the "recommended videos". The ones I do watch, the Scotts & the Busby's, are rarely recommended.
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Mom7GKK wrote:The Binghams are getting more views than the Gardners with only about half the number of subscribers.

Great comment!

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

With pretty much all my YouTube subs, eventually I hit the boredom wall because eventually they almost all stop trying to do anything interesting.

Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Enough wrote:
4kkids wrote:That porch swing looks like trouble waiting to happen. Why would they install it in that position? The girls are going to bang it right into the house and then someone is going to fall off over the edge of the porch!

Right? Maybe if they would buy the girls a swing set of their own they wouldn’t be playing like that on the porch swing.

Did anyone see Screech’s insta story with Poor Esme screeching in horror as she swung on the side of the swing “Get me off, Get me off”. Thankfully her sisters jumped to her assistance as her “Mom” sat and did nothing. Letting them swing on that as a toy is an accident waiting to happen.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ItIsSunny wrote:

I don't watch, either so it is apparent that they are paying big bucks to have their vlogs promoted on YouTube - today their vlog was the #1 recommended, putting the PBS NewsHour in the #2 slot, AND they had a second vlog a few more down in the "recommended videos". The ones I do watch, the Scotts & the Busby's, are rarely recommended.
Really sad that they have to pay to have their vlogs promoted. Desperate much? It seems as if their minds are so warped that they will do ANYTHING to keep this ship from sinking. Time to start updating that resume, Tubs. Your vlogging world appears to be circling the drain. Gonna have to get off of the couch and hit the pavement. You’ve got 6 mouths to feed. Now it’s time to get the cameras out of your girls’ faces and let them have a normal childhood. At least as normal as it can be with nitwits like you for parents.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Right on with the copying other vloggers comment. They actually opened up a mail package today with the kitties all on top of the table. Reeks of Bingham's. Desperation isn't appealing, especially from this grungy crew. Mama Mia Mimi Jr said they meet the preschool teacher soon. That teacher must be a saint in the making (or a bit crazy) taking those sistas all on at once. Ghastley Astley, I assume, responded to a critical comment on youtube about her voice with (paraphrasing) "The Greedner's are a package deal" Her talking, Tybonee being annoying, take it or leave it. I think she may be forgetting who the "stars" of the show are supposed to be, even though in her vacuous mind it is clearly tight-eyed Hash.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”