grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

@HelloSweetie

I cant quote the list, it says the image has too many pixels dont know how that works cause I'm seeing a link but the link isnt working for me and they never do. How can I get the link to work?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ba1006 wrote:I think it's time she cut his hair as well. He's almost 3 years old, it's time to look like a boy. Does Joel have eyes? He's to blame too.
I don't get that. She's so particular about everyone else's hair. Olivia always has it done just so, and she puts gel and spray on Cody and Boston, and then lets Lincoln run around with his hair all scraggly. I don't care if it's long. But it's all in his eyes all the time, and just looks bad. And it's just so weird when the kids are all together. Olivia and the other boys have their hair all fixed perfectly, and then there's Lincoln.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
theyellow_daisy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theyellow_daisy »

Today's vlog, while I am glad that the family went on a mission trip, I really really really hope that this trip gives this family some change of perspective. It's obviously needed, but when Bonnie and Joel both complain about the mattress springs, and the heat, and the sweating, and the bumpy car rides, you can only hope that they look at the big picture when all this is over.

And although I don't wish harm on any YouTube family, I was kind of happy to see that the kids got bruised up a little, and a bag got stolen. That's what happens in life, and in communities that are poorer then theirs. This isn't the Utah Youtube Bubble anymore.
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Everyone loves to hate on Bonnie for having Bree come over, but I honestly think that’s better than just letting the kids run all over and care for themselves like E&J expect that boys to do. I’d rather someone pay a sitter than lock their kids in the basement or garage to the play.

After all, Bonnie and Joel do at least have to get some work done at times (editing, sponsorships, etc). Better to at lest have someone giving the kids attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That'd be a nice explanation if either of them actually worked. Joel maybe spends 1-2 hours editing daily and what does Bonnie do? Email about a possible sponsor once a week or attend a Bollie or cookbook meeting twice a moth? Call in the nanny when it's necessary. Doesn't really seem like it requires a full-day nanny to be around all the time. She doesn't do anything all day, but can't seem to care for her children.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

theyellow_daisy wrote:Today's vlog, while I am glad that the family went on a mission trip, I really really really hope that this trip gives this family some change of perspective. It's obviously needed, but when Bonnie and Joel both complain about the mattress springs, and the heat, and the sweating, and the bumpy car rides, you can only hope that they look at the big picture when all this is over.
The kids were handling things okay but Bonnie and Joel are doing all the complaining.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Ouch, poor Olivia! That was a pretty high top bunk to fall face first from.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Ouch, poor Olivia! That was a pretty high top bunk to fall face first from.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

I meant to post this yesterday about Joel and the watch. So Joel takes off his watch and gives it to his dad. Then they contact the company and they send him one for free-must be nice! I guess the watch Joel then has on his arm besides the one given by the company is the free watch Jared got for Father's Day!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

snowbaby95 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
Everyone loves to hate on Bonnie for having Bree come over, but I honestly think that’s better than just letting the kids run all over and care for themselves like E&J expect that boys to do. I’d rather someone pay a sitter than lock their kids in the basement or garage to the play.

After all, Bonnie and Joel do at least have to get some work done at times (editing, sponsorships, etc). Better to at lest have someone giving the kids attention.

That'd be a nice explanation if either of them actually worked. Joel maybe spends 1-2 hours editing daily and what does Bonnie do? Email about a possible sponsor once a week or attend a Bollie or cookbook meeting twice a moth? Call in the nanny when it's necessary. Doesn't really seem like it requires a full-day nanny to be around all the time. She doesn't do anything all day, but can't seem to care for her children.
I may have shared your opinion before I saw what happens when a YT kid like Oliver doesn’t get any enrichment and attention. At least with Bree there Lincoln gets a few lessons, some one on one attention and other things he never would have with just Bonnie. Yes she should be doing way more to look after the kid she chose to have, but if she isn’t going to, then I’m glad she’s at least spending the money to have someone else there doing it.

I still say that’s better than just letting him watch himself and learn/do nothing all day everyday.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
snowbaby95 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Everyone loves to hate on Bonnie for having Bree come over, but I honestly think that’s better than just letting the kids run all over and care for themselves like E&J expect that boys to do. I’d rather someone pay a sitter than lock their kids in the basement or garage to the play.

I may have shared your opinion before I saw what happens when a YT kid like Oliver doesn’t get any enrichment and attention. At least with Bree there Lincoln gets a few lessons, some one on one attention and other things he never would have with just Bonnie. Yes she should be doing way more to look after the kid she chose to have, but if she isn’t going to, then I’m glad she’s at least spending the money to have someone else there doing it.

I still say that’s better than just letting him watch himself and learn/do nothing all day everyday.
It may be better but certainly not optimal.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
snowbaby95 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

How do you know Bree is giving Lincoln lessons? She could be sitting him in front of the tv all day. You don't know.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bonnie posted about her trip. "Joel has to cut his favorite pillow in half, and I was literally ROBBED". Joel had to cut his favorite pillow in half? Wow-- still focusing on the First World Problems. Yeah, Olivia got a shiner, and the boys got bloody noses, but at the end of the trip, they go back to their bubble, and the whole point of the post was "watch our vlog!". I don't think she learned a single thing.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

ba1006 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
snowbaby95 wrote: That'd be a nice explanation if either of them actually worked. Joel maybe spends 1-2 hours editing daily and what does Bonnie do? Email about a possible sponsor once a week or attend a Bollie or cookbook meeting twice a moth? Call in the nanny when it's necessary. Doesn't really seem like it requires a full-day nanny to be around all the time. She doesn't do anything all day, but can't seem to care for her children.

How do you know Bree is giving Lincoln lessons? She could be sitting him in front of the tv all day. You don't know.
I don’t, we do know we’ve seen her teach Boston way more than Bonnie ever did though (ex. His letters). We also don’t know she’s there full time either, but no one is questioning that. Even if she’s just there to make sure he’s safe and keep an eye on him, then that still benefits Linc.... even if it does also benefit Bonnie by allowing her to be lazy.

I never said it was ideal, so I’m not sure why people are getting defensive, just saying I would have judged Bryan and Missy for getting a nanny toi, but after seeing how delayed Ollie now is, I feel differently Image

snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
snowbaby95 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

The thing is, Bonnie is a stay at home mom. She doesn't work every day and neither does Missy. They both SHOULD be doing enrichment activities and caring for their own children. They're both just too lazy. Yes, at least Bonnie's kids get Bree, but that doesn't excuse that Bonnie should be doing that on her own in the first place when she practically never works. I agree it's better that Bree is there since Bonnie clearly doesn't care to better the lives and minds of her own children by herself.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Ollie has mimi, papa, bryan, missy, and various assistants

The tribe is just as bad as the village

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

snowbaby95 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
snowbaby95 wrote: That'd be a nice explanation if either of them actually worked. Joel maybe spends 1-2 hours editing daily and what does Bonnie do? Email about a possible sponsor once a week or attend a Bollie or cookbook meeting twice a moth? Call in the nanny when it's necessary. Doesn't really seem like it requires a full-day nanny to be around all the time. She doesn't do anything all day, but can't seem to care for her children.

The thing is, Bonnie is a stay at home mom. She doesn't work every day and neither does Missy. They both SHOULD be doing enrichment activities and caring for their own children. They're both just too lazy. Yes, at least Bonnie's kids get Bree, but that doesn't excuse that Bonnie should be doing that on her own in the first place when she practically never works. I agree it's better that Bree is there since Bonnie clearly doesn't care to better the lives and minds of her own children by herself.
Where did you get that I was excusing it? I said it was lazy....

A safe kid is at least less negligent. I just think it’s important to make the distinction that something is at least better than nothing. Like a YTer or not, you can’t criticize everything equally or we just look like petty bitches who think everything is wrong. Why would a YTer take anything we say seriously then?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

snowbaby95 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

A safe kid is at least less negligent. I just think it’s important to make the distinction that something is at least better than nothing. Like a YTer or not, you can’t criticize everything equally or we just look like petty bitches who think everything is wrong. Why would a YTer take anything we say seriously then?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

snowbaby95 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

I've been working crazy hours the last few weeks, so havent been paying attention to the vlogs as much, just as the background noise as I fold laundry. So I may be wrong, but did they hype up the Mexico trip at all? Why wouldn't they? It's charity work, I would have thought they would be milking that they're going on a trip etc..
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Here's the thing with Bonnie. Most of us enjoyed watching her when she was a stay at home mom and Joel worked outside the home. She was entertaining and stressed out like the rest of us. We could relate to her. Something (probably money) changed her. Now she acts entitled and her demeanor is just obnoxious. This is why we criticize her and definitely cannot relate to her anymore. How I wish I could take 3 hour naps and eat out without children everyday - not to mention throw away money on my hair and nails weekly. Bonnie needs to get back to reality because Youtube won't be around forever.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”