B&F (Britneyandbaby): Netflix and Children? (Part 49)

JayJayOkay
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: B&F (Britneyandbaby): Netflix and Children? (Part 49)

Unread post by JayJayOkay »

Midia wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
JayJayOkay wrote:If Frank was a good Christian like the way he said he is he would of done shit the right way. Dated her for awhile, asked for her hand in marriage, got engaged for a while before knocking her up....what a train wreck.
Her wedding would have been beautiful too! Not gonna front on that. I wonder if they’ll have another wedding down the line once Baby Bone Marrow is a little older.
Because you think they will still be together in a few years? :D (I am a little mean but ... i have doubts)
I have my doubts too...I give it a year if that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:And God told her she was pregnant.

Holy shit wtf is happening!?
Clearly it's the 2018 version of the Annunciation...

CENTER: God telling Britney she's pregnant. RIGHT: An embarrassed Britney hunching over over & folding her arms to conceal her growing wombfruit (wombfrank?) from jealous haters. LEFT: Too late we're already gossiping about it

Photo cred @fraangelico
ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wolvesmouth101 »

Evian wrote:
fairlycertain254 wrote:
Pyro1309 wrote:If you weren’t trying to get pregnant why would you test before your missed period.....?

Ahhhh...but see, she never said she wasn’t trying or it wasn’t on purpose. She kept saying “it was unexpected” over and over. I think she is trying to play that statement off as “we weren’t trying” when she really means “we were, but didn’t expect it to be positive.”

I guess she thinks it makes her seem like less of a mess.

What she should have said is we weren't trying but we weren't not trying. (Using protection) and she was surprised it happened that fast.

Trying to play it off as an oops is very transparent, seeing as she knows how pregnancy and her body works by now. I'd respect her more if she was just upfront and unapologetic about it but she is constantly trying to downplay her decisions.
Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
yup you need to learn to read around the lines with britney. Shes known to not say way she actually means but to leave a slight gray area in case the truth does come out and she says” well i never said that!!!!” When she clearly alluded to the fact but never actually denied it either
Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer

Blackswan wrote:She started saying marriage was just a price of paper when she finally just accepted Ean would ever marry her. And even then you can tell she was just lying to herself and trying really hard to believe ‘marriage is just a piece of paper’.
why do you think we know for a fact her “when you know you know” bs and love at first sight is a load of shit is because when someone truly believes something they dont have to keep repeating it to themselves... theyre only trying to fool themselves
Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer

gemmie wrote:Double post. Maybe it’s just me, but are a lot of you feeling sorry for her now instead of hating her or am I just being emotional (thanks, PMS)? There seems to have been a huge shift of emotion on this board recently lol.
it might seem that way because we’re concerned for those poor kids but feeling sorry for her? Never. She brought this on to herself plus lied to all of our faces and only came out with the truth because she was called out on it. I wont ever feel sorry for her. She does nothing for her viewers
Jaxsonsmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jaxsonsmama »

In regards to them unfollowing each other, did this happen before or after she found out she was pregnant? I’m wondering if they broke up and then she found out...?
HereKittyKitty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HereKittyKitty »

Like I said... She knows how children are made. Surely she can't keep making fucking stupid decisions and be like "oops!!!". I mean what the fuck lmao :| her and Ean's relationship started like this. Britney, relationships aren't really JUST about having sex to get knocked up. If yours are that empty, I'm sorry.
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

Wolvesmouth101 wrote:
gemmie wrote:Double post. Maybe it’s just me, but are a lot of you feeling sorry for her now instead of hating her or am I just being emotional (thanks, PMS)? There seems to have been a huge shift of emotion on this board recently lol.
it might seem that way because we’re concerned for those poor kids but feeling sorry for her? Never. She brought this on to herself plus lied to all of our faces and only came out with the truth because she was called out on it. I wont ever feel sorry for her. She does nothing for her viewers
The best thing she could do for her viewers is say it was an accident but here's what we should have done (birth control, etc)... She has SO MANY young viewers who have less idea about how their bodies work (and I'm not just talking about girls).

Also the whole "my grand/parents met and married months later and then had my dad/me and they're still together XX years later" doesn't work (beyond not having kids in the mix to start with) because it was a different era and shotgun weddings were the norm. These couples stayed together because society expected them to do so, not always because they were in love. Same situation with B and F, except it didn't work the first time around so B had to try again, this time with someone with fundamental christrian parents

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

So did anyone else watch her q&a and get strong vibes that it's a boy?
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
kmcp13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kmcp13 »

was trying to read some comments on her video she posted... but lots of them say they have replies but when you click... nothing!
also, how she justifies it was about a month into them seeing each other that she got pregnant... maybe i’m just a prude but is it really smart to have unprotected sex with someone you met within the last month off a dating site...??? i rarely have full unprotected sex with my boyfriend of 3 years, because I don’t want to be pregnant and using a condom near the end isn’t that hard....

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

This dumb bitch is lucky that all she got was a baby instead of HIV.
bella3987
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bella3987 »

Her Instagram post with the sonogram from today is from a place called “video prenatal” which is in Charlotte. It’s an elective 3D/4D ultrasound place. It’s gotta be a girl, if it was a boy they would have had lots of testing and more ultrasounds and wouldn’t need an elective place to have an ultrasound to confirm the gender.
Purple-Chrome
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Purple-Chrome »

They know the gender already. Means they did genetic testing. So they probably have the clear that it's either a girl or the boy is not effected. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 1f39f8.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Oh shit pastor frank changed instagram to personal blog?! I can’t with him

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Baby #4
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

flightlessbird wrote:Baby #4
This is amazing.

FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

Pastor Frank posted a clip on his IG.

Many people are saying it’s a boy now. Not sure if you can see anything. I’m horrible at decoding ultrasound pics and vid haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
cheesecakes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cheesecakes »

Jaxsonsmama wrote:In regards to them unfollowing each other, did this happen before or after she found out she was pregnant? I’m wondering if they broke up and then she found out...?
The first time someone noticed they had unfollowed each other was May 23rd. Britney said they found out they were pregnant May 24th.

melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

FJ_Lanning wrote:Pastor Frank posted a clip on his IG.

Many people are saying it’s a boy now. Not sure if you can see anything. I’m horrible at decoding ultrasound pics and vid haha

Definitely looks like a boy in that picture! But I'm not great at reading ultrasounds either. Its interesting that he posted a different pic than she did though, hers was blurrier for sure.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

FJ_Lanning wrote:Pastor Frank posted a clip on his IG.

Definitely looks like a boy in that picture! But I'm not great at reading ultrasounds either. Its interesting that he posted a different pic than she did though, hers was blurrier for sure.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”