Chloe and Beans: Part 7

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: Part 7

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

That photo! Those kids were in the kitchen for a very long time before either of their parents noticed. I wonder how long the kids wander around in the mornings unattended while they sleep in?
sysy49
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sysy49 »

Back when that happened i'm guessing a lot, the fact that they still need baby gates everywhere says enough, the triplets are 3 and Felix is 4 sure they can make a mess but they shouldn't need a baby gate in every room to make sure they don't mess something up. A 3 year old should be able to follow some kind of direction, like "no".

Also their house really isn't that hard to oversee, aside from the bedrooms, it's just one room so with 2 awake parents in the house there is no way neither of them noticed the kids getting into that mess, especially considering the fact that kids are not exactly quiet during this activity, unless of course they were indeed in bed while the kids scavenged for food.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Ro was probably out doing the mail run, grocery run or getting coffee for the oh so lazy one while the she lounged around in bed, after all she does claim to have multiple business and would be exhausted after running them all by herself ;)

Also Chloe seems to have lost well over 500 followers in the last week, it seems people are either waking up to her outright lying or seeing her for what she really is, a lying money hungry b***h
browncasom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by browncasom »

i wonder what happened to chloe and beans. this family had life in them like a couple years ago when the triplets were young but now chloe has completely taken over controlling every aspect of their lives, ro is run down, the triplets are behind developmentally which is a bit worrying and should probably be taken more seriously than how chloe is handling it, the other three boys especially evan and otto never look good like they look really unhealthy, there is no life in this family.... what the fuck happened. no one in that family is happy... why?

oh prob because they’re literally starving in their bland as hell house
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Back when the boys wore normal clothes and they were vegetarian and still ate normal food and acted like a typical family. Then Chloe wanted to be skinny and we were all invited on her downward spiral.
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

I guess Chloe hoped they would have a million followers by now, currently they are gaining like 70 followers a day, Social Blade says that in 5 years they will almost have 500.000 followers lol. Let's face it Chloe thought she would make big bucks from this vlogging thing and become a big Youtuber, the truth is that she is less than average in her view count and following. Over time Youtube will start paying her less for the same amount of followers because other channels are getting way more followers than here. Vlogging was supposed to be their entire income but it's safe to say that it isn't and she isn't big enough for sponsorships either.
rubylulu19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rubylulu19 »

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

So new vlog, Evan is doing Parkour which is cool, seems to fit the new skater/cool fase Chloe is in, do hope they will be feeding Evan some actual food with proteins in it if they want to keep that up. Funniest moment was when Chloe was talking about the homeschool room, they were reorganising so a table was on it's side, "we will just flip that over and see how we go" 1. 2. 3 poof there is Rohan to turn over the table, are you disabled Chloe or just to laze to pick up a table? Rohan was no where in sight so he came into that room to do it for her, whyyy?

Also wondering why she doesn't have time to hang up her 50 dollar a piece posters that are still just laying around or to read a book but she does have time to freaking color code two massive bookcases.

Another thing i noticed is that Chloe only asks yes or no questions (except for the what is your favorite part question), it is so annoying, she was having a whole conversation with Pearl about her stuffed bunny and the only things Pearl said were yes, no and "insert name of stuffed animal"
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

sysy49 wrote:Back when that happened i'm guessing a lot, the fact that they still need baby gates everywhere says enough, the triplets are 3 and Felix is 4 sure they can make a mess but they shouldn't need a baby gate in every room to make sure they don't mess something up. A 3 year old should be able to follow some kind of direction, like "no".

Also their house really isn't that hard to oversee, aside from the bedrooms, it's just one room so with 2 awake parents in the house there is no way neither of them noticed the kids getting into that mess, especially considering the fact that kids are not exactly quiet during this activity, unless of course they were indeed in bed while the kids scavenged for food.
I'm kind of feeling like that photo was set up in an attempt to pull off the "Isn't it exhausting and hilariously funny to have 6 kids under 6 because sometimes they get into stuff and pour it all over the floor" effect.
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

Latest vlog... Such a surprise that Chloe is asking comprehension questions about Harry Potter on camera. Literally limited to "what's happening now, what was your favourite part, how many pages left, and what class would you be sorted into?" No questions about how characters felt or acted in certain situations, no discussion of how it might relate to their daily life, etc etc

Also they need a sponsorship with a raincoat company... Those poor kids must have baaad cabin fever with all the rain Perth has been having lately and no park trips.

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I wonder how long they let Pearl lay on the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

sezzajaydee wrote:I wonder how long they let Pearl lay on the ground.

My version of how that goes
*Chloe turns camera off
"Rohan get her, i'm bored, it's not cute anymore"
*Rohan picks up Pearl while she kicks and screams, puts her in the car while Chloe touches up her make up
*talking to camera "Hello guuyys, we are just leaving the park now, everyone had so much fun, yay yay"
"what was your favorite part "insert best behaved child's name"?
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

sysy49 wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:I wonder how long they let Pearl lay on the ground.

My version of how that goes
*Chloe turns camera off
"Rohan get her, i'm bored, it's not cute anymore"
*Rohan picks up Pearl while she kicks and screams, puts her in the car while Chloe touches up her make up
*talking to camera "Hello guuyys, we are just leaving the park now, everyone had so much fun, yay yay"
"what was your favorite part "insert best behaved child's name"?
Haha exactly! I think she's still trying to make "Sassy Little Pearl" a thing, when really she just showcases her own lack of parenting ability.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Funny enough people liked the vlogs more when they were more normal. When Ro the house elf didn't seem to dead behind the eyes. Now, these tales of Chloe's perfection just aren't doing it for anyone who isn't a super fan. The kids are too damn whiny and annoying for most people.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Gee the Dunstan have become so boring, oh wait they were always boring. Chloe must be trying to figure out how to make more money to buy more ugly clothes. I couldn’t believe how ugly those overalls were that poor Evan was forced to wear to the park. He is six for goodness sake and still dressed like a toddler.

Had to laugh at her parenting advice in regards to tantrums though, nice try Chloe, we all know you don’t parent your children :-o Good luck using that theory when the kiddos are teenagers, especially if they turn out like her.
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

I wonder what Chloe is trying to do, they have not been vlogging, last vlog is already 5 days old and before that they went two weeks without a vlog and she is not as present on Instagram as she used to. Maybe she is figuring out that it is not working, she has been stuck on the same amount of followers on Instagram since january 2017, she gained some in that year and a half but she is right back at the same amount as 18 months ago. She has gained followers during that time on Youtube but having 160.000 followers is really not that much on Youtube and at the pace she is going it will take another 10 years to have a million followers, which compared to other family vloggers isn't even that much either.

The shop is overpriced and i can't imagine it will last when the novelty has worn off, her followers won't be buying their shit forever and people aside from the minons won't be buying it when they can get it cheaper somewhere else. And seeing them spend i can't imagine that they have money saved up for when things do go south.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Probably which moral she can drop in order to make a quick buck :D or trying to recall all that she has said so she doesn’t get caught out in a lie again.

Maybe Ro the house elf got sick and Chloe had to step up and do his job :-o
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Don't worry, guru Chloe is back with another Instagram sermon on parenting! :roll:
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Yep just read the sermon and god forbid I do agree with a couple of things, there is one thing that still puzzles me. Where is the respectful communication with Ro, where is the respect that he is more than just a housekeeper, father and Chloe’s little butt kisser? #freeRo
She really contradicts herself so, so often that it’s amusing.
Dani_now
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dani_now »

Tulip24 wrote:Yep just read the sermon and god forbid I do agree with a couple of things, there is one thing that still puzzles me. Where is the respectful communication with Ro, where is the respect that he is more than just a housekeeper, father and Chloe’s little butt kisser? #freeRo
She really contradicts herself so, so often that it’s amusing.
Someone needs to give Ro a sock.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Return to “Chloe and Beans”