Chloe and Beans: Part 7

spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Re: Chloe and Beans: Part 7

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

Gee who could have done the puzzle destroying...

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Oh I agree with her in theory too...but yeah where does that respectful communication come in with vlogging your kids crying, covered in shit, sick, picking their noses, freaking out over numbers, misbehaving and just chuckling "cheeeeeky", etc etc etc.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Did she respectfully communicate with Henry [it was Henry and Pearl I can't find the video] about why she just HAD to leave him alone in the hospital to go home and sleep in her own bed because she just missed Ro so much? Did you use that slightly crazy too soft voice?

Side note: Why do so many of these moms of large families talk in this sing song weird fake soft voice what the heck is that? Maybe their kids are secretly afraid of it because they know as soon as the camera goes off.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ugh, I hope that "2mums2daughters" commenter has better support than Chloe's Instagram/doesn't regularly vent about her difficult adopted daughter on random Insta-mum accounts. Something about that comment and Chloe's breezy cooing about this person's daughters being lucky to have her and further preaching about how we can't make our children perfect just sounds like the blind leading the blind.

Also whyyyy is she always so extreme when painting a picture of the "other side"?! Non-vegans feed their children corpses and if they're single cat ladies still damage the earth more than her mega-family of beans, delivery men who comment on their number of kids are sad, bad parents, and giving consequences means, "locking in room, hitting, banning from favourite things". Also, sure don't see her "just talking" when her triplets were turning lights on and off (goodbye chairs and dining table) or wanting to enter her precious "homeschool room" (hello baby gates)...it's almost like there are nuances to parenting depending on their ages and abilities and what matters to you as a parent...:roll: But no, no just be quiet, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain washed in Cold Power, let guru Chloe speak wisdom into your life.
browncasom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by browncasom »

how can you leave your kid in the hospital alone? that makes no sense to me
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

I do like the Instagram parent conferences especially because we all know she would never use this method in a vlog when a kid does something mean because she has no clue how to actually do it. a 12 year old doing a course in school about social development could write the post she wrote but that doesn't mean the 12 year old could execute is. Practice what you preach Chloe, i have never seen her have a meaningful conversation with the kids when they did something wrong, she just says "that's so cheeky" or "aawwh that wasn't nice".

She also posted recently about listening to your kids and following their lead, has anyone ever heard Chloe actually listen because i sure as hell haven't. With the yes or no questions she asks there is no way the kids actually get the chance to talk, in every conversation i have heard she is the one talking and the kids are the ones listening, not the other way around.

On a side note, should we start taking bets at what point they will remove the baby gates leading into every room in the house? Felix was allowed in the homeschool room when he was barely 2 and yet the triplets are still gated off from everything that is even remotely breakable. Pretty sure the only spaces they are allowed to wander into without supervision is the sandpit, their room and the rug part of the living room.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hey do you think when she and Ro discovered food dumped all over the kitchen that they paused and thought, "what needs are unmet?" And if so, do you think these two deep thinkers have reached the conclusion that those needs are "more food" and "more supervision"?
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

What if the kids had gotten the stove turned on or something?

I swear at the old house Evan let it slip that they often "sleep in" while the children are awake basically depending on the "big 3" watch the triplets...they were what 3 4 and 5 at the time expected to "watch" the triplets. Granted they were in their cribs but still.
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:What if the kids had gotten the stove turned on or something?

I swear at the old house Evan let it slip that they often "sleep in" while the children are awake basically depending on the "big 3" watch the triplets...they were what 3 4 and 5 at the time expected to "watch" the triplets. Granted they were in their cribs but still.

That's the thing though, the triplets are not in cribs anymore and previously to that Chloe showed that the big boys would sometimes get the triplets out of their cribs using a step stool. But even if they would have the triplets in their rooms until they got their lazy bums out of bed they stil have a 4, 5 and 6 year old running around, Felix is clearly not old enough to just run around without supervision (he made that mess in the kitchen) and even Evan at 6 shouldn't just be left to his own devices. Seriously i have seen single parents who work full time spend more time making sure her kids are safe in the morning. Part of having kids is dealing with early mornings, it sucks but that's how it is, it's just another example of how Chloe never saw her kids as kids but as dress up dolls she could show off on Instagram.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Just read some of the comments on her latest IG post and her responses show a real lack of intelligence, but then again that’s not surprising considering her immature followers.

Also I really don’t believe her kids taught themselves to read and if that’s the case then that just goes to show that Chloe does no homeschooling at all, god help those kids.
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

Tulip24 wrote:Just read some of the comments on her latest IG post and her responses show a real lack of intelligence, but then again that’s not surprising considering her immature followers.

Also I really don’t believe her kids taught themselves to read and if that’s the case then that just goes to show that Chloe does no homeschooling at all, god help those kids.

She said in the comments that the Pottermore sorting hat sorted her in Slytherin, pretty sure that is the only logical i have ever heard her proclaim. Also quite fun how she says that Otto and Evan picked up reading without any help but doesn't say that she has been trying to get Felix to read for over a year, clearly showing that she has no clue what she is doing.
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

Kids don’t just magically wake up one day knowing how to read without any guidance whatsoever. Clearly Evan and Otto are bright boys (who I’ve no doubt would thrive if they were getting a proper education) but they obviously picked up the skill from somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Chloe wants people to think her children are child prodigies when realistically they are far from it. Someone taught them to read, all she is teaching them is how to lie and how to be lazy and live off the taxpayer. None of those kids will have a work ethic bone in their body. That bliss bubble will eventually burst.
Chook123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chook123 »

Did anyone see this comment the other day? Apparently the boys will know when they need to stop reading Harry Potter. This chick is crazy[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 04970d.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

Chook123 wrote:Did anyone see this comment the other day? Apparently the boys will know when they need to stop reading Harry Potter. This chick is crazy[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 04970d.jpg[/img]

That’d be fine if she actually took the time to have proper conversations with them about what they’re reading, and encouraging them to debrief about any emotions they’re experiencing. 6 year olds are not masters of self-regulation, Chloe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

Chloe's insta story today is about a family that wants to adopt their 7th child and you can put in names for the kid if you donate money. Now i'm all for adoption but why are people asking people to donate money for them to have another baby? If you can't afford the adoption then maybe 6 is the stopping point. This is about a domestic adoption meaning that it will be a baby from the US whose parents choose who gets to adopt their baby. If this family was totally into adoption and helping people then why don't they adopt a baby from a rural area who had no chance if it wasn't for them? Chloe is supporting this by donating 8 possible names (7 dollars a name), i can totally see her getting behind this, i mean she was also asking for donations because she couldn't stop having babies while she didn't have the money to support them.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Chook123 wrote:Did anyone see this comment the other day? Apparently the boys will know when they need to stop reading Harry Potter. This chick is crazy

That comment thread is hilariously stupid...Chloe fans saying, "she's read them so she will know when it's too much" despite Chloe saying she has NOT read them. And then a bunch of people who clearly peaked in primary school bragging about the advanced books they read when they were young. So many prodigies out there. :roll: Also we now have one more title to add to the collection of books Chloe herself read: first the Magic Faraway Tree and now the Deltora Quest series which, she modestly states, she read at an earlier age than what they're meant for.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Omg there is another “parent” out there just like Chloe. There is a “mother ? “ out there in Perth, who’s oldest child is just 15 years old saying that if any of her children wish to read 50 Shades of Grey then that is their choice, and if they watch a movie with sex and violence that makes them uncomfortable then they can leave the room. According to her, if her children learn to self regulate (which is what Chloe said of her kids) and self censor then it is a valuable skill and lesson to learn. Good lord :-o

50 Shades of Grey, really! According to Chloe, If Evan and Otto are allowed to self regulate as well then I can’t wait to see Evan perched up in bed with that one :-o :D
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

So Chloe is on the "Pearl is extra tiny" tour again, she posted the current weight and height of each child on Instagram, first question, why? I thought she was all about not posting inappropriate things. Funny thing about these numbers is that Evan and Otto are actually classed underweight for their age and height but she calls them perfectly average. I guess those tiny portions of prison food are really not enough for 2 growing boys, who would have thought........

Funniest thing of all, she calls Pearl Extremely of the charts tiny and Henry just below average but there is only a 5cm gap between them (to put that in perspective, Rufus is 3cm taller than Henry but he isn't called a giant), average 3 year olds grow 5-8cm a year and yet Pearl is so tiny charts can't be used...
FameImpala

Unread post by FameImpala »

I thought the same exact thing. I'm in Australia and use the same height and weight charts as Chloe, and her 3yo boys at 13 and 12.5kg respectively are tiny, my 21month old is just shy of 12kg and he is only 50th percentile for his age. My four year old girl is 15.7kg and also considered average. Chloe's kids are really skinny, don't know why she lies about them being average. Also that obsession with Pearl's tininess is creepy.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”