KKandtheBFFoftheday | KKandBabyJ | Part 37

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

KKandtheBFFoftheday | KKandBabyJ | Part 37

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

THREAD TITLE - KKandtheBFFoftheday | Part 37 (KKandBabyJ)
TITLE CREDIT - Khoalitykreeper

Continued from Part 36 - viewtopic.php?f=247&t=13694

It's never to early to make a title suggestion for the Part 38 here - viewtopic.php?f=247&t=13022&start=75

Snark away!
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
homegirljenn
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandtheBFFoftheday | Part 37

Unread post by homegirljenn »

I couldn't get past the first few minutes of the new vlog but I definitely think Karen is having a high risk pregnancy with how often she has to go in. My sister is pregnant and due the exact week Karen is and she was diagnosed with gestational diabetes and goes in I think twice a week to get checked. Seems like that's what Karen is doing too but she won't admit it.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

Following

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
Leena_x
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Leena_x »

Anyone else catch the doctor say "there he is!" when looking for the heart beat with the doppler?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Leena_x
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Leena_x »

Anyone else catch the doctor say "there he is!" when looking for the heart beat with the doppler?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

So how quickly is she going to realize they are screwed and can’t handle 3 kids?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 2d835f.png[/img]

She’s so desperate for attention.

ecs616
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ecs616 »

homegirljenn wrote:I couldn't get past the first few minutes of the new vlog but I definitely think Karen is having a high risk pregnancy with how often she has to go in. My sister is pregnant and due the exact week Karen is and she was diagnosed with gestational diabetes and goes in I think twice a week to get checked. Seems like that's what Karen is doing too but she won't admit it.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Towards the end (last 6ish weeks or so) you have to go in once a week. I’ve had 3 normal pregnancies and have always had to do this.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 6dea31.png[/img] landon with 3 NEWBORN binkies
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

Im so sure they know the gender and it is a boy
But they pretend they dont know so the birth vlog can have higher views

They are bad actors and everytime they pretend they dont know I see it in their eyes

Also when the tech guessed the gender early on ... when it is a boy it is more abvious for the tech ...

I dont know but im just betting it is a boy
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Coco_ wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 6dea31.png[/img] landon with 3 NEWBORN binkies
Probably why he stays in there for hours.. that’s where all the pacis are. She’s to lazy to have him sleep without them. At least get the ones that won’t mess up his teeth AS MUCH.

Jessie212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jessie212 »

Just saw the target photo shoot. Why can’t you do that at home? I don’t get it. It’s indecent exposure if you ask me. And the fact she gets so many likes within so many minutes of posting it is just irritating. It’s almost childish. But she’s prolly just laying in her bed from her first nap of the day smiling about all of her views and her “awesome target photo idea”

SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

KKandtheBFFoftheday | Part 37

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

Who doesn’t want to buy a melon with a side of Khoa’s body sweat?! They are so disgusting.

kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

I thought the innocent man shopping in the background added a nice touch. Super classy!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

Jessie212 wrote:Just saw the target photo shoot. Why can’t you do that at home? I don’t get it. It’s indecent exposure if you ask me. And the fact she gets so many likes within so many minutes of posting it is just irritating. It’s almost childish. But she’s prolly just laying in her bed from her first nap of the day smiling about all of her views and her “awesome target photo idea” Image

indecent exposure is being naked and i’m pretty sure it’s only from the waist down. at least thats how it is here in ontario... me and my four young kids had the pleasure of seeing 2 completely topless 20 something year olds tanning at the park on their lunch break a few weeks ago... this is actually my “favourite” photo. not my taste, but at least she isn’t trying to be sexy and incorporating khoa made it cute. 2 things, where would you display such a photo in your home, the mud room? LOL and i hope they bought the fruit khoa’s covering his body with.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Hilly wrote:Im so sure they know the gender and it is a boy
But they pretend they dont know so the birth vlog can have higher views

They are bad actors and everytime they pretend they dont know I see it in their eyes

Also when the tech guessed the gender early on ... when it is a boy it is more abvious for the tech ...

I dont know but im just betting it is a boy
I was just thinking of this last night. I think they found out and it's a boy so they are pretending not to know. You know had it been a girl there would have been decorating a nursery after boys vlog. Girl clothes haul, matching mommy and baby hospital gear. Pink out the ass everything. Girl version of the bouncers and toys and just girl everything. But the disappointment that they're never getting their girl has left them blah.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Shellyshel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shellyshel »

Definitely the worst one. It’s just ugly and pointless. Buy the damn melons and do it at home in the “new room.”

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... ef86bc.png[/img]

UGH ImageImage
Ps. I hate her hair so much. The stupid two pieces always trying to hide her cheeks.

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

vmokk wrote:
Jessie212 wrote:Just saw the target photo shoot. Why can’t you do that at home? I don’t get it. It’s indecent exposure if you ask me. And the fact she gets so many likes within so many minutes of posting it is just irritating. It’s almost childish. But she’s prolly just laying in her bed from her first nap of the day smiling about all of her views and her “awesome target photo idea” Image

indecent exposure is being naked and i’m pretty sure it’s only from the waist down. at least thats how it is here in ontario... me and my four young kids had the pleasure of seeing 2 completely topless 20 something year olds tanning at the park on their lunch break a few weeks ago... this is actually my “favourite” photo. not my taste, but at least she isn’t trying to be sexy and incorporating khoa made it cute. 2 things, where would you display such a photo in your home, the mud room? LOL and i hope they bought the fruit khoa’s covering his body with.

Yeah here u are required to wear a shirt and shoes in a store they should have been kicked out and banned since it’s a repeat but it sounds like a manager there is a fan so once again you tubers get special treatment and a bra is not a shirtImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

vmokk wrote:

Yeah here u are required to wear a shirt and shoes in a store they should have been kicked out and banned since it’s a repeat but it sounds like a manager there is a fan so once again you tubers get special treatment and a bra is not a shirtImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”