• Advertisement
    

GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Re: GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Postby Rileysmomma » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:45 pm

Eleanor Terese wrote:Sometimes you see the Nanny Ash footage & how much fun the girls have sometimes with her & I think if I was their mother I'd be kinda jealous that my girls were having so much more fun in the care of another woman & that you were missing out. But they don't seem at all bothered, I often think Nanny Ash seems more like their mother than their actual mother. It's sad.
As a working mom, I was definitely jealous at times of my kid's caregiver and the preschool cook, Miss Mary, who I was told served much more delicious fish sticks and other delicacies than I. But I gradually learned that it's a wonderful thing for your child to have healthy relationships with other adults. Over the years, I've passed this knowledge on to coworkers who also struggled with the same jealousy.

The fact that Trash doesn't seem to care that the cats actually prefer NA to her just shows that she doesn't give a shit about the girls.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Rileysmomma
Amateur
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:49 pm
Has thanked: 158 times
Been thanked: 257 times

Advertisement

Re: GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Postby 4kkids » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:45 pm

Rileysmomma wrote:T&A on display. (Tits and acne)

Oh, and look, a wildabeast in the background![img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180811/12f5d7af00d4b1b25db83cf376510974.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk


Bah,ha,ha!!!! Love it!!
Would make for a great title suggestion


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4kkids
Informer
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:28 am
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 1664 times

Re: GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Postby ItIsSunny » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:02 pm

The hard truth is that, no matter how they got them, they can show potential advertisers that they have a following of nearly 1/2 million YouTube Subscribers. They put together these videos to showcase a hotel, a restaurant or whatever will give them goods and services in return. My guess is that their excursions cost them transportation and vlog editing time only.
ItIsSunny
Talker
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:04 pm
Has thanked: 930 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:14 pm

Wow-- what a stud. I know it's not good to fat-shame, but when someone is as gluttonous as he is, it's just really hard to resist...[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180811/afde67d0af84535467b4a3b4a1625cd6.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 15951
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 89528 times
Been thanked: 75770 times

Re: GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Postby UnicornSnark » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:38 pm

ItIsSunny wrote:The hard truth is that, no matter how they got them, they can show potential advertisers that they have a following of nearly 1/2 million YouTube Subscribers. They put together these videos to showcase a hotel, a restaurant or whatever will give them goods and services in return. My guess is that their excursions cost them transportation and vlog editing time only.


I doubt Ruth’s Chris needs their advertising. The restaurant they’re going to tonight is rated #1 on Trip Advisor for Salt Lake, they probably don’t need the Gardner’s advertising either. If the hotel comped them in exchange for advertising then that wasn’t the brightest move considering a majority of their followers are 13 or living in another country with no plans to visit Salt Lake ever. Plus, forgetting to mention that you were comped for something in exchange for advertising is a big no-no according to the FTC. Of course, the rules don’t apply to the Greedners so who really knows.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UnicornSnark
Talker
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:02 pm
Has thanked: 258 times
Been thanked: 807 times

Re: GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Postby Cavmom20 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:43 pm

Eww he's so ugly. Why does he think anyone wants to see that?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cavmom20
Informer
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:46 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1905 times

Re: GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Postby DoodleBop2 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:50 pm

I know bigger guys who have no the greatest or even downright horrible habits. Idiot crosses the line because of the standards he holds for women and his wife and his daughters are completely different than the ones he apparently has for himself. Two of his daughters are going bald from elaborate hairstyles [and malnutrition let's be real] but he apparently can be however unbathed and he expects women on social media to tell him and his hasn't been washed in several days hair is cute.
User avatar
DoodleBop2
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1845
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:15 am
Has thanked: 822 times
Been thanked: 9016 times

Re: GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Postby Beauregard1 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:24 pm

I think we judge her based on a normal, 32 year old, educated, loving mother. She is not. She isnt jealous of nanny Ash. I think she is relieved. Relieved that someone else can take over. Relieved that someone else knows what to do. She, Ashley, only wants to dress them up and do their hair and accept compliments. She is completely clueless and anxiety ridden when it comes to handling her children by herself. This maybe why she still treats them like babies. She doesn’t know anything about children beyond this age. I really do think she herself has never progressed mentally beyond her early teens. She hasn’t joined playgroups because she doesn’t understand how beneficial these would be for her kids. She is completely over her head. I’m sure she panics at night because she is so clueless and doesn’t know which way to turn. To get away from it all, she is more than happy to turn them over to Tyler and Nash, and anybody elsewilling to take them.
One example: Esme screaming in terror wanting to get down from the pocrch swing. She doesn’t rush to her aid, instead, she does the exact opposite, laughs and continues to film.
Beauregard1
Talker
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:36 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 585 times

Re: GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Postby 4kkids » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:25 pm

Why do they feel the need to shove in everyone’s face how much shopping ASS is doing? How much money she is spending?
Why on earth would you spend your anniversary weekend shopping? How is that special when she does it all the time at home?
I guess it says a lot about their relationship... they have none. Tyler posts all these “lovey doves” posts about Ass but she NEVER posts ones of him.

Makes you wanna day hmmmmm!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4kkids
Informer
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:28 am
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 1664 times

GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Postby SerendipitySusan » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:26 pm

UnicornSnark wrote:
ItIsSunny wrote:The hard truth is that, no matter how they got them, they can show potential advertisers that they have a following of nearly 1/2 million YouTube Subscribers. They put together these videos to showcase a hotel, a restaurant or whatever will give them goods and services in return. My guess is that their excursions cost them transportation and vlog editing time only.


I doubt Ruth’s Chris needs their advertising. The restaurant they’re going to tonight is rated #1 on Trip Advisor for Salt Lake, they probably don’t need the Gardner’s advertising either. If the hotel comped them in exchange for advertising then that wasn’t the brightest move considering a majority of their followers are 13 or living in another country with no plans to visit Salt Lake ever. Plus, forgetting to mention that you were comped for something in exchange for advertising is a big no-no according to the FTC. Of course, the rules don’t apply to the Greedners so who really knows.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



These are very high end places that the vast majority of the greedners’ followers couldn’t afford (not to mention, most followers aren’t in the area). Just like the greedners themselves couldn’t have afforded those places before they became greedy immoral pyramid schemers. So I agree; don’t see any upside to giving them free stuff to make crappy videos.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SerendipitySusan
Gossiper
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:47 pm
Has thanked: 385 times
Been thanked: 2049 times

Re: GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Postby Couchpotato10 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:37 pm

lmmomSD wrote:Wow-- what a stud. I know it's not good to fat-shame, but when someone is as gluttonous as he is, it's just really hard to resist...[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180811/afde67d0af84535467b4a3b4a1625cd6.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Tyler: Oh, Ash baby, it’s the second Saturday of the month. It’s missionary position night!
Ash baby: Oh shit, dammit!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Couchpotato10
Talker
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:49 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 557 times

Re: GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Postby SerendipitySusan » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:25 pm

I’m very confused. Acne? Even with the 15 skin products twice a day—I think someone said a $500 value? Acne? That’s umpossible.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SerendipitySusan
Gossiper
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:47 pm
Has thanked: 385 times
Been thanked: 2049 times

Re: GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Postby SerendipitySusan » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:26 pm

I’m very confused. Acne? Even with the 15 skin products twice a day—I think someone said a $500 value? Acne? That’s umpossible.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SerendipitySusan
Gossiper
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:47 pm
Has thanked: 385 times
Been thanked: 2049 times

Re: GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Postby SerendipitySusan » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:27 pm

I’m very confused. Acne? Even with the 15 senescence skin products twice a day—I think someone said a $500 value? Acne? That’s umpossible.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SerendipitySusan
Gossiper
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:47 pm
Has thanked: 385 times
Been thanked: 2049 times

Re: GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Postby SerendipitySusan » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:27 pm

Dammit! Sorry about the multiple posting.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SerendipitySusan
Gossiper
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:47 pm
Has thanked: 385 times
Been thanked: 2049 times

Re: GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Postby ears » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:01 pm

I don't think the hotel gave them a deal to vlog/IG. I think they just can't help themselves. They can't help but share everything. They think they are so important. Or they think we really are "jealous haters" and enjoy showing off and making others jealous.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
ears
Talker
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:45 pm
Has thanked: 148 times
Been thanked: 784 times

Re: GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Postby JD386 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:17 pm

ears wrote:I don't think the hotel gave them a deal to vlog/IG. I think they just can't help themselves. They can't help but share everything. They think they are so important. Or they think we really are "jealous haters" and enjoy showing off and making others jealous.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk


I think it’s for FUTURE freebies. They try to pimp it out now in hopes that they’ll be contacted for future partnership.
JD386
Informer
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:22 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 1146 times

Re: GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Postby Donits and Durls » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:53 pm

It’s their 13th anniversary not a big deal! It doesn’t warrant yet another trip! I’m sorry but I used to enjoy our anniversary when my kids were younger WITH my kids...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

This!! We just celebrated 14 years, we’ve been parents 12 of those 14 years. In our days of less money, we would take our kids to dinner with us to celebrate. 7 years ago we started taking family vacations, We make sure to plan our vacations every year over our anniversary because we can’t think of a better way to celebrate than spending family time with our four kids!

The fact that these two will never understand the joy we get from celebrating our marriage, the beginning of our family, with our family is just one of the reasons I hate them!!!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Donits and Durls
Amateur
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:40 am
Has thanked: 131 times
Been thanked: 228 times

Re: GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Postby Donits and Durls » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:53 pm

It’s their 13th anniversary not a big deal! It doesn’t warrant yet another trip! I’m sorry but I used to enjoy our anniversary when my kids were younger WITH my kids...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

This!! We just celebrated 14 years, we’ve been parents 12 of those 14 years. In our days of less money, we would take our kids to dinner with us to celebrate. 7 years ago we started taking family vacations, We make sure to plan our vacations every year over our anniversary because we can’t think of a better way to celebrate than spending family time with our four kids!

The fact that these two will never understand the joy we get from celebrating our marriage, the beginning of our family, with our family is just one of the reasons I hate them!!!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Donits and Durls
Amateur
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:40 am
Has thanked: 131 times
Been thanked: 228 times

Re: GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Postby UnicornSnark » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:24 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180812/de61414f8732825c363fae269d25a4c7.png[/img] [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180812/06c5ca4b8a09af4a52fe469f75fda928.png[/img]

Bisons dinner looks very Keto friendly

And I thought they said yesterday that they weren’t vlogging this weekend but Bison is editing the vlog while Trash “reads.” So it will be the T&A vlog? What can possibly be in the vlog that they haven’t already posted on their thousand instastories?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UnicornSnark
Talker
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:02 pm
Has thanked: 258 times
Been thanked: 807 times

Re: GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Postby UnicornSnark » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:37 pm

OMG Tapatalk is having so many issues! Sorry for repeating posts


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UnicornSnark
Talker
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:02 pm
Has thanked: 258 times
Been thanked: 807 times

Re: GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Postby Snarkadoodle Doo » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:07 pm

Hi ladies... I tried to post this for several hours now and I just can't get it to go through. But... Sorry guys. Its not been my week at all. Family emergencies and my car breaking down... Ugh. Anywho...

I'm going to start a new page now because we are way past needing one. But since I didnt get to give you a heads up because I couldnt get on here, I'm going to start it in a few minutes with just a generic title.

Take the next 10 or so hours to visit the title suggestion thread and throw your choices in the ring or vote for your favorite!

At 11:00 am est (10 hours from now) I will update the title to the suggestion with the most votes.

Thanks!

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
User avatar
Snarkadoodle Doo
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 1964
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 3342 times
Been thanked: 6315 times

Re: GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Postby Punkincookie » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:17 pm

UnicornSnark wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180812/de61414f8732825c363fae269d25a4c7.png[/img] [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180812/06c5ca4b8a09af4a52fe469f75fda928.png[/img]

Bisons dinner looks very Keto friendly

And I thought they said yesterday that they weren’t vlogging this weekend but Bison is editing the vlog while Trash “reads.” So it will be the T&A vlog? What can possibly be in the vlog that they haven’t already posted on their thousand instastories?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What is that?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
Punkincookie
Talker
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 653 times

Re: GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Postby Snarkadoodle Doo » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:32 pm

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Hi ladies... I tried to post this for several hours now and I just can't get it to go through. But... Sorry guys. Its not been my week at all. Family emergencies and my car breaking down... Ugh. Anywho...

I'm going to start a new page now because we are way past needing one. But since I didnt get to give you a heads up because I couldnt get on here, I'm going to start it in a few minutes with just a generic title.

Take the next 10 or so hours to visit the title suggestion thread and throw your choices in the ring or vote for your favorite!

At 11:00 am est (10 hours from now) I will update the title to the suggestion with the most votes.

Thanks!

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Ok scratch this. Partly.
The site is running so slowly and intermittently right now that I can't access the parts I need to access in order to start a new page. So I'm going to leave this one open. Continue to post here until morning when the other thread opens.

Please continue to vote!
User avatar
Snarkadoodle Doo
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 1964
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 3342 times
Been thanked: 6315 times

Re: GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Postby Haulnarse » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:58 am

Why is she using her business ig for personal posts, im sure none of her “customers” wish to see tyblimp in “swimwear”. Clearly they have nothing left to talk about after thirteen years together/(married? not following closely enough to work out which hundred anniversaries they are celebrating this weekend)

I wonder who’s home with the girls. I feel so sorry for them being born to assley. Perhaps they should have taken their infertility as a sign from their heavenly father and adopted some animals.
User avatar
Haulnarse
Informer
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:05 am
Has thanked: 267 times
Been thanked: 1599 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Gardner Quad Squad

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement