E&J: When can we try for a girl? PART #39

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E&J: When can we try for a girl? PART #39

Unread post by gopedjane »

OMG can they just stop with the counting of chidren in total. Julie has 4 kids and you have 3 Ellie. you are each responsible for your own kids, you aren't taking them all on your own.

Plus don't take babies to the movies, it's inconsiderate to others and bad for their hearing.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Of course Jackson said that. Even at an early age, they know they can't stray too far from their cult - I mean family. It's not like he will be allowed to move away and have his own life. Those Griffiths are just way too controlling.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ba1006 wrote:Of course Jackson said that. Even at an early age, they know they can't stray too far from their cult - I mean family. It's not like he will be allowed to move away and have his own life. Those Griffiths are just way too controlling.
Plus he is heavily rewarded with his mother’s praise every time he says the “correct” thing. Just check out her social media! Jackson will remain his mother’s favourite as long as he continues to tow that line. I hope Tommy or Calvin fight to be their own individual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ba1006 wrote:Of course Jackson said that. Even at an early age, they know they can't stray too far from their cult - I mean family. It's not like he will be allowed to move away and have his own life. Those Griffiths are just way too controlling.
What did he say? I can't bear to watch these people or pore over their Twitter feed.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

lmmomSD wrote:
What did he say? I can't bear to watch these people or pore over their Twitter feed.

He made a wish that he could stay with his family forever

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Playsinrain »

All i could think about is that religious indoctrination. Ellie acted like she had no idea where he would come up with that... It's bc they pound it in his head a church that he has to be a good mormon boy and get married in the temple so he can be with his family in the afterlife. in my opinion, a little kid his age shouldn't be worried enough about those thing that he makes "wishes" about it. Although my opinion could be based on the religious trauma i went though when i was a kid... his wish just made me sad for him. Kids shouldn't have to worry about the afterlife until they are old enough to be accountable. I often wonder of Ellie uses religion as a "punishment" or a threat. "If you aren't a good boy and take care of calvin at night when he wakes up then Jesus will be mad at you..."
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

I ABSOLUTELY refuse to watch any of the DBEJCK Vacation vlogs.

Please, people, use Hooktube!!!
Playsinrain wrote:
All i could think about is that religious indoctrination. Ellie acted like she had no idea where he would come up with that... It's bc they pound it in his head a church that he has to be a good mormon boy and get married in the temple so he can be with his family in the afterlife. in my opinion, a little kid his age shouldn't be worried enough about those thing that he makes "wishes" about it. Although my opinion could be based on the religious trauma i went though when i was a kid... his wish just made me sad for him. Kids shouldn't have to worry about the afterlife until they are old enough to be accountable. I often wonder of Ellie uses religion as a "punishment" or a threat. "If you aren't a good boy and take care of calvin at night when he wakes up then Jesus will be mad at you..."
I 100% believe that. Plenty of religious parents do it, it wouldn’t shock me none that the Mecham-Griffiths do it. They’ll tell the kids bad things happened because they were naughty — I’ve heard parents say it was Jesus giving them a spanking. *BARF*
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I wonder if they're going to Florida. So hard to tell with the delay. They haven't shown up in any of the social media from the other couples.
The back to school shopping vlog was awful. So much of both Jared and Ellie blathering about nothing and congratulating themselves on what a great marriage they have. The only thing worth watching was Jackson asking about tennis shoes. Ellie said that they were getting tennis shoes, and he asks all perplexed "Tennis shoes?" And when Ellie said yes, he said "So we can play tennis?" And he announced to the chiropractor's office person that they were going to get tennis shoes. To quote Jared, "So stinkin' cute!" They're really blowing it, showing themselves yammering about nothing instead of Jackson. I hadn't watched one of their vlogs in ages, and I am so glad I haven't.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

lmmomSD wrote:I wonder if they're going to Florida. So hard to tell with the delay. They haven't shown up in any of the social media from the other couples.
The back to school shopping vlog was awful. So much of both Jared and Ellie blathering about nothing and congratulating themselves on what a great marriage they have. The only thing worth watching was Jackson asking about tennis shoes. Ellie said that they were getting tennis shoes, and he asks all perplexed "Tennis shoes?" And when Ellie said yes, he said "So we can play tennis?" And he announced to the chiropractor's office person that they were going to get tennis shoes. To quote Jared, "So stinkin' cute!" They're really blowing it, showing themselves yammering about nothing instead of Jackson. I hadn't watched one of their vlogs in ages, and I am so glad I haven't.

Did anyone explain to the poor kid that they weren't actually buying him "Tennis" shoes that they were just buying him sneakers/comfy active shoes?
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Pretty boring vlog! That poor acting job of Jared and the boys! :D

I still don't care for Ellie's hair. It just looks messy if she doesn't take time to style it.

Now towards the end, the deal with Tommy not pooping comes up. Okay in the tweet, Ellie says she is most concerned about Tommy not eating. Yet, in the vlog Tommy's eating-it's the focus of the vlog. Maybe the peppers Ellie was eating is what messed up his stomach. So I guess we were getting a stretched story on Tommy. Maybe that's why they weren't taking him to the doctor.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Today in the vlog, Ellie calls Julie to basically brag that Tommy took a bottle when Julie has been struggling with taking one. She framed it as telling her about the comotomo bottle, but she was going to see Julie later that day and Julie was coming to her house, so why did she need to call as soon as Tommy was done eating to tell her? I know it's probably frustrating that you're physically attached to your baby like that and she won't take a bottle, so I'm sure it wasn't the best thing for Julie to hear that when she's kind of struggling like that.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

I meant Lucy was struggling. Every time I post here lately, it posts twice. Sorry for the double post!!

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

sheltiefan wrote:Pretty boring vlog! That poor acting job of Jared and the boys! :D

I still don't care for Ellie's hair. It just looks messy if she doesn't take time to style it.

Now towards the end, the deal with Tommy not pooping comes up. Okay in the tweet, Ellie says she is most concerned about Tommy not eating. Yet, in the vlog Tommy's eating-it's the focus of the vlog. Maybe the peppers Ellie was eating is what messed up his stomach. So I guess we were getting a stretched story on Tommy. Maybe that's why they weren't taking him to the doctor.

The pooping, or lack thereof is normal for breastfed babies, my patients have concerns about this often, and thats legitimate concerns, but breastfed babies often don't poop for 5-7 days. Most often than not they do after 6 days. As for her eating, from what she writes/says on the vlog could be her wanting to feed him more based on a scheduled feed, rather than on demand. Each to their own about scheduled/on demand but instead of taking the baby to the chiro for digestion/food isnt the answer. She's so irritating!
ZapRowsdower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ZapRowsdower »

Omg! This website is using vloggers' pictures as stock photos!! I didn't even realize it until I came across these two clowns. Just weird to see them out of context!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ZapRowsdower wrote:Omg! This website is using vloggers' pictures as stock photos!! I didn't even realize it until I came across these two clowns. Just weird to see them out of context!
Wow, those smiles look SO fake! Ellie looks dead in her eyes. Her mouth may be smiling, but her eyes definitely aren't!

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 1a4de5.png[/img]

Omg lol. She’s talking to us lol. She might as well have said “Look at us doing our own gardening. And we trust Penny around Tommy. And she’s not wearing a shock collar. In your faces ytmd”
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 1a4de5.png[/img]

Omg lol. She’s talking to us lol. She might as well have said “Look at us doing our own gardening. And we trust Penny around Tommy. And she’s not wearing a shock collar. In your faces ytmd”
Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Punkincookie »

lmmomSD wrote:I wonder if they're going to Florida. So hard to tell with the delay. They haven't shown up in any of the social media from the other couples.

Ellie posted a comment on CKs she was jealous of them with DB in Florida

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E&J: When can we try for a girl? PART #39

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

aniraKKarina wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 1a4de5.png[/img]

A picture means nothing. They probably had someone come spray the weeds for them, and for all we know Penny could just visit for photo ops.

I trust what I see in the background of vlogs, far more than anything Ellie sets up to show us.

I hope she was talking to us though, or the weed comment is just weird. Reminds me of when Ellie said they’d all be happy when they have grass. Yeah, that lasted 3 seconds.

I mean, wouldn’t most people be happy that their dog is home? Training must have gone well to have her off leash in the front yard like that.... or they are testing her.

chrimsi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chrimsi »

Oh god, they let something slip...

Have you seen in Ellie's Insagram Story, in the corner, how Calvan crawled over to one of the babys (I can't tell if it is Lucy or tommy). Extremely quickly Jareb pulls him away. No warning or 'hey Calvin, remember to be gentle'. Just, nope, away with Calvin...

How sad.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... f30c72.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... d0bbc1.jpg[/img]

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”