elleandbabes

CoffeeAddict17
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: elleandbabes

Unread post by CoffeeAddict17 »

I personally don’t think Elle was ever very like able. You could totally tell she just wants YouTube fame from the very beginning which is why her channel isn’t actually growing. Their content is boring af. She’s rude to her daughter. & I feel like she always looks dirty & not put together. Graham’s biggest mistake was leaving the military because unfortunately for them they won’t be able to make a good living from YouTube with or without this pregnancy. She’s just not made for YouTube. Simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NichollAracenaxo »

CoffeeAddict17 wrote:I personally don’t think Elle was ever very like able. You could totally tell she just wants YouTube fame from the very beginning which is why her channel isn’t actually growing. Their content is boring af. She’s rude to her daughter. & I feel like she always looks dirty & not put together. Graham’s biggest mistake was leaving the military because unfortunately for them they won’t be able to make a good living from YouTube with or without this pregnancy. She’s just not made for YouTube. Simple.

Wow someone finally said it!! Only if she could see this. I bet she knows but won’t come to terms cause she’s so faithful YouTube is gonna turn out but she doesn’t realize that it ain’t for them!! Especially doing it full time. Graham needs to get his ass back in the navy or get another job. They already said they don’t get paid much from YouTube and they’re really in debt. The funny thing is Graham said he can’t afford another baby but yet they’re having one and acting happy. I bet they’re gonna get everything donated for baby #3 which is nothing wrong for that especially if you can’t afford the things. But they’ll never come out and be real and say it.

NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NichollAracenaxo »

CoffeeAddict17 wrote:I personally don’t think Elle was ever very like able. You could totally tell she just wants YouTube fame from the very beginning which is why her channel isn’t actually growing. Their content is boring af. She’s rude to her daughter. & I feel like she always looks dirty & not put together. Graham’s biggest mistake was leaving the military because unfortunately for them they won’t be able to make a good living from YouTube with or without this pregnancy. She’s just not made for YouTube. Simple.

Wow someone finally said it!! Only if she could see this. I bet she knows but won’t come to terms cause she’s so faithful YouTube is gonna turn out but she doesn’t realize that it ain’t for them!! Especially doing it full time. Graham needs to get his ass back in the navy or get another job. They already said they don’t get paid much from YouTube and they’re really in debt. The funny thing is Graham said he can’t afford another baby but yet they’re having one and acting happy. I bet they’re gonna get everything donated for baby #3 which is nothing wrong for that especially if you can’t afford the things. But they’ll never come out and be real and say it.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

I have noticed all of this as well. But, there are other problems with them as well, the fact that they leave their 11 month old son in a high chair for god knows how long just eating full sized cheetos while they’re outside barbecueing. Maybe someone was watching him, but idk I know they have done this before. They also leave him in his car seat a lot, and it looks like they just let him stay in a wet diaper for long periods of time. Not to mention when they put him to sleep I almost have a heart attack when I see them put him asleep on the hoppy with a blanket and other hazards in the crib with a bottle. Do they even have a monitor on him? I’m not trying to judge because she has more kids than me, I only have one. But still. Is no one gonna mention that? She is lazy point blank. They argued over who would read a book to Lacey and put her to sleep. I don’t think they need anymore children to be honest. She also is ALWAYS doing laundry. Like goddamn how much laundry do y’all dirty? I can’t even with this family. Graham is pretty cool but you can tell he wants the YouTube fame as well. They both agreed to have this 3rd baby in hopes that it would bring them more views and followers and money. They need to just quit having babies and work. I know I’m going on a tangent here but another thing, they are always bragging about how they’re teen parents and they own a house. Like big whoop. There are a lot of them that own houses you’re not the only ones. Houses in that area, there’s specifically is only worth $160k at most. That’s not hard to do. What I really wanna know is what health insurance do they have now that they don’t have Tricare anymore?

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I have noticed all of this as well. But, there are other problems with them as well, the fact that they leave their 11 month old son in a high chair for god knows how long just eating full sized cheetos while they’re outside barbecueing. Maybe someone was watching him, but idk I know they have done this before. They also leave him in his car seat a lot, and it looks like they just let him stay in a wet diaper for long periods of time. Not to mention when they put him to sleep I almost have a heart attack when I see them put him asleep on the boppy with a blanket and other hazards in the crib with a bottle. Do they even have a monitor on him? I’m not trying to judge because she has more kids than me, I only have one. But still. Is no one gonna mention that? She is lazy point blank. They argued over who would read a book to Lacey and put her to sleep. I don’t think they need anymore children to be honest. She also is ALWAYS doing laundry. Like goddamn how much laundry do y’all dirty? I can’t even with this family. Graham is pretty cool but you can tell he wants the YouTube fame as well. They both agreed to have this 3rd baby in hopes that it would bring them more views and followers and money. They need to just quit having babies and work. I know I’m going on a tangent here but another thing, they are always bragging about how they’re teen parents and they own a house. Like big whoop. There are a lot of them that own houses you’re not the only ones. Houses in that area, there’s specifically is only worth $160k at most. That’s not hard to do. What I really wanna know is what health insurance do they have now that they don’t have Tricare anymore?

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

I thought I was the only one who notice me how much wolf was in that high chair! They leave him in there a lot! It made me so mad when he got hurt one time sitting in it, (I think Elle had accidentally bumped in him the face or something ) and instead of picking him up and comforting him she just hugged him in the chair!! WTF! And then when she was talking about how he had crystals all in his diaper in the morning, like eww change your babies diaper more. They are barely juggling the two they have, this third baby is going to stress them out so much. Grant seems to be more nurturing then Elle, so while he needs to get a job, those kids also need him at home.

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

I thought I was the only one who notice me how much wolf was in that high chair! They leave him in there a lot! It made me so mad when he got hurt one time sitting in it, (I think Elle had accidentally bumped in him the face or something ) and instead of picking him up and comforting him she just hugged him in the chair!! WTF! And then when she was talking about how he had crystals all in his diaper in the morning, like eww change your babies diaper more. They are barely juggling the two they have, this third baby is going to stress them out so much. Grant seems to be more nurturing then Elle, so while he needs to get a job, those kids also need him at home.

brittosmond1912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittosmond1912 »

How are they financially surviving with such low views
mru0482
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mru0482 »

A little OT here, but did anyone else see that there home was broken into several days ago? I thought about coming on here to talk about it but didn’t get around to finding the chat. The security footage seemed pretty terrifying. I’m glad Graham caught them before they got in the house. What weirded me out was that Graham said it was fun to him? I understand being an adrenaline junkie and going on rollercoasters and such. But when your family is in danger, idk how that could be fun. Maybe I’m just to serious lol. Also, I agree they probably won’t last on YouTube. Not unless Elle changes up her attitude, and they somehow find a way to spice up their videos. I feel like the exposure they got from kkandbabyj, bramty (pre-drama) etc went to their heads, and that was all over a year ago.

CoffeeAddict17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeAddict17 »

NichollAracenaxo wrote:

Agreed! I feel bad for the poor babies!

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don’t want to say that it was set up, but Graham honestly acted super fast and I think it was weird that he showed up right as they were trying to enter and you couldn’t really see them fight very good. It could have been a couple of his guy friends that acted like they broke in. I mean you couldn’t even see the guys face. If it was my house that was trying to get broken into 2x, I would do what I could to move, get an alarm system, something. I would be scared to death to stay there. Graham may have said that because it wasn’t a real break in and they did it for views possibly, or it was real and he just wanted to look badass. Idk. I mean my husband is in the military and their persona is pretty much “I can’t wait to kill someone”. It’s sad, but that may be why he said it? Idk I think it was a desperate attempt for more views. I mean yes his knuckles were red but it’s easy to fake that kind of injury.

mru0482
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mru0482 »

herebcofbritney wrote:I don’t want to say that it was set up, but Graham honestly acted super fast and I think it was weird that he showed up right as they were trying to enter and you couldn’t really see them fight very good. It could have been a couple of his guy friends that acted like they broke in. I mean you couldn’t even see the guys face. If it was my house that was trying to get broken into 2x, I would do what I could to move, get an alarm system, something. I would be scared to death to stay there. Graham may have said that because it wasn’t a real break in and they did it for views possibly, or it was real and he just wanted to look badass. Idk. I mean my husband is in the military and their persona is pretty much “I can’t wait to kill someone”. It’s sad, but that may be why he said it? Idk I think it was a desperate attempt for more views. I mean yes his knuckles were red but it’s easy to fake that kind of injury.

The possibility of him staging it crossed my mind too. You never know what people will do for money these days, especially some youtubers. If it was real I hope they get their act together and consider moving to another neighborhood. (Also this is my first time quoting a post so if it shows up wrong, bear with me, I’m usually just a lurker on YTMD lol)

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

herebcofbritney wrote:I have noticed all of this as well. But, there are other problems with them as well, the fact that they leave their 11 month old son in a high chair for god knows how long just eating full sized cheetos while they’re outside barbecueing. Maybe someone was watching him, but idk I know they have done this before. They also leave him in his car seat a lot, and it looks like they just let him stay in a wet diaper for long periods of time. Not to mention when they put him to sleep Image I almost have a heart attack when I see them put him asleep on the boppy with a blanket and other hazards in the crib with a bottle. Do they even have a monitor on him? I’m not trying to judge because she has more kids than me, I only have one. But still. Is no one gonna mention that? She is lazy point blank. They argued over who would read a book to Lacey and put her to sleep. I don’t think they need anymore children to be honest. She also is ALWAYS doing laundry. Like goddamn how much laundry do y’all dirty? I can’t even with this family. Graham is pretty cool but you can tell he wants the YouTube fame as well. They both agreed to have this 3rd baby in hopes that it would bring them more views and followers and money. They need to just quit having babies and work. I know I’m going on a tangent here but another thing, they are always bragging about how they’re teen parents and they own a house. Like big whoop. There are a lot of them that own houses you’re not the only ones. Houses in that area, there’s specifically is only worth $160k at most. That’s not hard to do. What I really wanna know is what health insurance do they have now that they don’t have Tricare anymore?

They are probably on whatever free state insurance Missouri has. But didn’t graham say he wasn’t leaving the military for good? I agree that they don’t need more kids. They are stressed as is.

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

To me it seems like grants whole thing of becoming overly obsessed with Elle and being a better husband & dad was all for show too. I’m not saying he isn’t a good dad or anything but he wouldn’t shut up all of the sudden about how good Elle looks and stuff when he came back from the military. That’s the type of thing someone who’s cheated on their wife does to try and make it seem like they aren’t ever gonna look at another woman and like they are so serious about their woman. What do I know though.

But they do seem stressed with 2 kids I can’t imagine 3. As someone said before Elle is never put together, which to each their own the girl has kids and I get the struggle but I think she’d feel better if she did something with herself more often. If they are in debt having another kid was the worst possible thing considering they don’t get good views and neither of them work. And yet Elle was already looking at houses to move again. They just bought that house.. not smart.
It does seem like Elle is trying hard to believe that YouTube is working for them when it’s not.
With the life she tries to portray as like an Instagram mom and stuff you’d think she’d want graham to work so they can have more money and not be stressed. But she wants the family vlogger thing too bad.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wobbledewobble wrote:To me it seems like grants whole thing of becoming overly obsessed with Elle and being a better husband & dad was all for show too. I’m not saying he isn’t a good dad or anything but he wouldn’t shut up all of the sudden about how good Elle looks and stuff when he came back from the military. That’s the type of thing someone who’s cheated on their wife does to try and make it seem like they aren’t ever gonna look at another woman and like they are so serious about their woman. What do I know though.

But they do seem stressed with 2 kids I can’t imagine 3. As someone said before Elle is never put together, which to each their own the girl has kids and I get the struggle but I think she’d feel better if she did something with herself more often. If they are in debt having another kid was the worst possible thing considering they don’t get good views and neither of them work. And yet Elle was already looking at houses to move again. They just bought that house.. not smart.
It does seem like Elle is trying hard to believe that YouTube is working for them when it’s not.
With the life she tries to portray as like an Instagram mom and stuff you’d think she’d want graham to work so they can have more money and not be stressed. But she wants the family vlogger thing too bad.

Him cheating definitely crossed my mind. I mean Elle is pretty when she fixes herself up, but we all know a lot of men will cheat even having a pretty wife and kids. I definitely don’t see how they’re getting by with barely any sponsorships and like less than 10k views per video. I would be getting my ass to work as well as graham and putting the kids with his parents during the day. She can work, she isn’t that sick with this pregnancy. Even still, without YT she would have to work regardless. She literally sits on the couch watching tv all day. Stop having children if you’re going to be an absentee mom. I mean Lacey is always watching tv or off playing by herself. Wolf is always in the high chair. The poor kid stays sedentary most of the vlogs. The most fun those kids have are when their dad goes to the gym. Which I think he’s on steroids honestly. But who knows.

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

Did anyone see her tweets complaining about a 'site' talking crap? There is 2 pages lmao. She just wants attention. She wishes people would talk about her. It would mean she was getting views. I seriously have such a hard time watching her anyways. The way they treat Lacey makes me sick. That poor little girl deserves sooo much better. They favor wolf and treat her like an inconvenience.
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Brittanymariex3 wrote:Did anyone see her tweets complaining about a 'site' talking crap? There is 2 pages lmao. She just wants attention. She wishes people would talk about her. It would mean she was getting views. I seriously have such a hard time watching her anyways. The way they treat Lacey makes me sick. That poor little girl deserves sooo much better. They favor wolf and treat her like an inconvenience.

Ya I saw that too. She’s been on YT for how long now? And only has 2 pages on here. She needs to get over herself. You aren’t that important on here Image

lauren_james07
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lauren_james07 »

All of the people that post about these YouTuber's are just pathetic. Grow up. You have no idea what goes on behind the scenes and how hard these people are trying to make their lives work.

Give this family a break. They are going through a lot and although Elle and Graham aren't my favorite people, you people that are talking shit are pieces of shit yourselves. I'd like to see all of you post as often as she does with 2 kids that she has to take care of and another on the way. They work their asses off and you all should be ashamed of yourselves. I would love to see half of you assholes put in the work to make YouTube videos and to take the bullshit that these people do. Grow up and shut your mouths.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lauren_james07 wrote:All of the people that post about these YouTuber's are just pathetic. Grow up. You have no idea what goes on behind the scenes and how hard these people are trying to make their lives work.

Give this family a break. They are going through a lot and although Elle and Graham aren't my favorite people, you people that are talking shit are pieces of shit yourselves. I'd like to see all of you post as often as she does with 2 kids that she has to take care of and another on the way. They work their asses off and you all should be ashamed of yourselves. I would love to see half of you assholes put in the work to make YouTube videos and to take the bullshit that these people do. Grow up and shut your mouths.
Lol. No we don’t put up YT videos, but we all have hardworking jobs and earn our money just like they do. Only difference is she gets to do it from the sofa haha. No one asked her to get pregnant 3x. She did it to herself for YT views. Graham didn’t even want a 3rd baby yet. Then weeks later they are pregnant. These idiots know how to get pregnant. It wasn’t an accident. They made this baby for YT videos it’s sad. They can’t even tend to Lacy and Wolf and yet here’s another one coming along. Just stating the obvious here. Idk how they’re making it on such low views. Their subscribers are stagnant right now. They are still at 120k months later. Their content is boring which is why they got pregnant and started using click bait titles. They can barely even upload daily anymore. That lasted like 1-2 months. There are bigger and better YTers that work harder and have better content point blank.

carolinecat16
Talker
Talker

Unread post by carolinecat16 »

lauren_james07 wrote:All of the people that post about these YouTuber's are just pathetic. Grow up. You have no idea what goes on behind the scenes and how hard these people are trying to make their lives work.

Lol, hey Elle! people are gonna talk shit when there’s shit to be pointed out, sorry. if you want to make money off of putting your life on the internet, people are going to say things that you don’t like. get over it. ;)

Return to “A-H”