Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Lipshit and Swaddles: QuadrupleThePrices | Part 29

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

Not very good but it is something. Seriously, travis makes my skin crawl. His thumb on her cheek. BLEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCH

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... cac7f3.jpg[/img]

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

And they think her crooked mouth looks cute. Wait til she gets picked on in school because of it. Or needs extensive dental work because of it. It may be cute but it needs to be checked out by a doctor. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 6471cf.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Night lady wrote:And they think her crooked mouth looks cute. Wait til she gets picked on in school because of it. Or needs extensive dental work because of it. It may be cute but it needs to be checked out by a doctor.
She'll love them thinking it's cute when she needs jaw surgery and\or headgear.
Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

Who wants to bet asswipe will wind up with some diamond jewelry to one-up mindy?

Also, I can't really understand the shopping as an activity for your anniversary weekend. From what I saw on IG, it seems like asswipe was on her own most of the time while Tyrone sat by himself to hold her bags. How are they connecting with each other at all?? Although they've already had so much alone time this year they probably don't have much left to say to each other. So sad. And all of her shopping bags were from high end stores: lululemon, lush, Nordstrom. They're broke my ass. Keep on swiping that credit card trashley. One of these days you'll actually have to pay the bill
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

lisajohnson120 wrote:
4kkids wrote:Yes, those lips are not normal.
Those two are blind as bats or incredibly stupid...OR BOTH!

They know... The dentist said she has a cross bite.. but it can’t be fixed until she is older.... Both her and Scarlett have them... it was in a past vlog when they went to the dentist... :)

Thanks for clarifying. I missed that part. My oldest had a cross bite and they didn’t address it until she was in 3rd grade.

Couchpotato10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Couchpotato10 »

SerendipitySusan wrote:Not very good but it is something. Seriously, travis makes my skin crawl. His thumb on her cheek. BLEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCH

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... cac7f3.jpg[/img]

Oh shit, that was good.

reefmango
Talker
Talker

Unread post by reefmango »

SerendipitySusan wrote:
lisajohnson120 wrote:
4kkids wrote:Yes, those lips are not normal.
Those two are blind as bats or incredibly stupid...OR BOTH!

They know... The dentist said she has a cross bite.. but it can’t be fixed until she is older.... Both her and Scarlett have them... it was in a past vlog when they went to the dentist... :)

All of the kids’ teeth are terrible. I assume Tyrone just thinks the free money will still be rolling in in 10 years when they all need major orthodontics.

Probably why he planted all those trees... gotta make that $$ grow, Bahahaha
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

DoodleBop2 wrote:The using is mutual. He groomed a 13-year-old child bride and she now uses him to keep this picture perfect family image so she can make a lot of money and have a lot of things to fill the void.
So true. She's getting most of what she needs from him right now, but she did yell "Gross!" when he kissed her on the vlog the other day.

Yep, I kind of like my title only in that I hope some KAD might read on here and realize that they are being scammed with the MLM and the blankets. I guess sadly there's always a new sucker right around the corner, though.
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

But you guyses she deserved that shopping trip because she is so awesome at doing the bare minimum when parenting. Don't you love it. She was brave like a zeba and slaved away plastering $500 worth of chemicals on her face while the real breadwinners played with moon sand,ate junk off of paper plates, and played on their tramp lol I can't with those two anymore. They have more excuses for why those kids don't have a proper playroom, outdoor swing set, or updated bedrooms every week but yet they keep spending money on themselves like tomorrow.
Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

You guyssses... asswipe LITERALLY ACTUALLY finished a book!! She wants to know if her followers are proud of her. Umm nope, not proud. And I hope her parents aren't either.
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

Cavmom20 wrote:You guyssses... asswipe LITERALLY ACTUALLY finished a book!! She wants to know if her followers are proud of her. Umm nope, not proud. And I hope her parents aren't either.
Has anyone read the book she keeps going on and on about? One of the comments on the greedners page said to read the reviews on amazon of the book so I did, very briefly and admittedly only the negative reviews (supposedly the author begged and bribed her followers for positive reviews. If they wrote a review, she would respond back to them). But the author sounds just like Trash! Contradicts herself, not relatable, egotistical, has nanny’s, all about herself and not God (the book is marketed as a Christian book), incoherent sentences, struggled with infertility (for 8 months), babbles on, etc. I haven’t read the book, nor will I, but there’s a striking resemblance to Trash according to reviews and it’s no wonder she actually read a book.

eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

I feel like I'm too old for all this, we seldom celebrate yearly anniversaries.

Did any of you guys do a 13th wedding anniversary getaway? Is it maybe because they met when she was 13?
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

The Definition of Ashley and Tyson: Excuses are like assholes, everyone has one.

Donits and Durls
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Donits and Durls »

I think she’s finally mastered this herself [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... cb93cd.jpg[/img]

I enjoy the meme contest, just never look at their social media to find the pictures.

Donits and Durls
Amateur
Amateur

While looking for a photo for the meme contest, I came across this. It’s almost as though he knows she hates him and is trying to make excuses....
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... fa058e.png[/img]

Donits and Durls
Amateur
Amateur

While looking for a photo for the meme contest, I came across this. It’s almost as though he knows she hates him and is trying to make excuses....
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... fa058e.png[/img]

Eleanor Terese
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Eleanor Terese »

That hotel they stayed at looks so posh and expensive. And yet they couldn't afford to take their daughters to Disney?
skipperpt
Informer
Informer

GQS | Lipshit and Swaddles: QuadrupleThePrices | Part 29

Unread post by skipperpt »

Ashely is so proud of herself for finishing her first book at age 31. I would love someone to find out if she really did graduate high school. My guess is hell no!
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

I seriously would have had a heart attack taking those girls on that lift. I can't believe they let such little children ride on that lift. And usual the dimwits focus is filming. Then you have the ever present limited parental vocabulary--is it awwweesoome--is it coooooool--what is your favorite part?????

And didn't he say they were coming home and going to church?? They are so religious you know. Liars!! And the girlssess were so excited to see them when they got home.....no wait a minute they could have cared less. Maybe because it's not a special occasion to be left with others---it's "litreallly" all the time. And it didn't look like your "Mommy Dearest" was too excited by their behavior while you were gone, Bison. You have taught them so well you know.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”