DailyBores (Part 104)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyBores (Part 104)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Just finally watching Roman Atwood's wedding vlog. They went to Maui.
They didn't fly first class. They could easily afford to, much more easily than B&M. But they don't act like they're celebrities. He's definitely got his flaws. But acting like he's better than everyone else just because he uploads videos isn't one of them, unlike certain others we've seen (cough, cough B&M)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 9b0e79.png[/img]

I didn’t know having a horse and listening to country music makes you country?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

I’m sure I’m way behind on this discussion...

But it’s not surprising a 5 year old doesn’t even know how to say his ABCs under Missy and Bryan’s care... but how does Ollie not know his ABCs when he attends school?! I’d be so concerned and pissed. And why is there no embarrassment?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:I’m sure I’m way behind on this discussion...

But it’s not surprising a 5 year old doesn’t even know how to say his ABCs under Missy and Bryan’s care... but how does Ollie not know his ABCs when he attends school?! I’d be so concerned and pissed. And why is there no embarrassment?

There’s no embarrassment because there is no accountability. Missy is all about excuses and ignoring problems.

SoftwareUpgrade
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoftwareUpgrade »

If I have to see another selfie, another post by Bryan bragging about how he’s lost so much weight... Like we get it you lost weight and your ego is big and you love the attention... but I think he’s lying about how he lost the weight. He drinks alcohol a lot and I bet all the stuff he has to do, putting a fake smile on for the camera, editing the vlogs, the podcast, his studio construction for his (awful) music albums, that he is secretly depressed. I can see it coming. Bryan pulls another ShayCarl “i’m An alcoholic and I have depression.” Also the amount of attention he puts on how much he loves Missy is a bit uncanny. I read somewhere before that those who post about their relationship and brag about it often, are hiding the fact that they’re not happy and things are estrange.
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

School hasn't even started yet for Ollie (or has it and we don't know about it?) and they are already planning on Ollie missing school. CVX Live is September 21-22. They are planning on going, and most likely that includes Ollie.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

School hasn't even started yet for Ollie (or has it and we don't know about it?) and they are already planning on Ollie missing school. CVX Live is September 21-22. They are planning on going, and most likely that includes Ollie.

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

crowmtmom78 wrote:School hasn't even started yet for Ollie (or has it and we don't know about it?) and they are already planning on Ollie missing school. CVX Live is September 21-22. They are planning on going, and most likely that includes Ollie.

I don't know about California, but here in NJ my kids do not have school on September 21st.
julim94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by julim94 »

I live near the lumps but this week school starts

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

francis3125 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 9b0e79.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180812</span><span>/</span><span>dc4ef4675db4b99c6666c7caf99b0e79</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I didn’t know having a horse and listening to country music makes you country?

It's the newest persona in her revolving closet of personalities...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bryan actually posted an instastory about how now that it's back to school time, he "finally" has time to work, and "most important, play fortnight". Finally?? As if he doesn't have time to play video games whenever he wants, and do whatever he wants when he wants, because he can pass his kids off (and does, often). I mean, how many trips have they taken without the kids just this summer?

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

crowmtmom78 wrote:School hasn't even started yet for Ollie (or has it and we don't know about it?) and they are already planning on Ollie missing school. CVX Live is September 21-22. They are planning on going, and most likely that includes Ollie.

Are they taking Ollie to conventions again? Bc i know there for a bit they were too overwhelming for him (which i don't doubt, but also that's easier to say than "his behavior is terrible and we cant control him") and they didn't take him.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:

Are they taking Ollie to conventions again? Bc i know there for a bit they were too overwhelming for him (which i don't doubt, but also that's easier to say than "his behavior is terrible and we cant control him") and they didn't take him.
They took him for one day at VidCon. But they could do that because Mimi and Papa are at their beck and call and VidCon is in LA. They would either have to road trip or fly to CVX Live. And they wouldn't be able to go out and have Carl and Jinger watch them get plastered.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

That's on a Friday & Sat, I wouldnt put it past them.
They have to know the people want to see the kids, not them.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Gag.
WHY is she asking minions to make this decision? Of course they are all going to say "yes!".
Besides, she misses this? She hated being pregnant. She whined from the minute the stick turned blue. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 903e6a.jpg[/img]

wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Haha, posted the same thing!
Need more view$ I guess~
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
SoftwareUpgrade
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoftwareUpgrade »

Yeah. Missy’s instagram right now, is teasing about a pregnancy and it is annoying. She was just saying how she did NOT want another baby this year. And it’s obvious this is just for another one of her friends gender reveal parties. Why is she seeking attention and pretending she’s the one pregnant right now when it’s obvious she’s just shopping for a party? She always does this. If I was pregnant and hosting a shower and someone else did what missy was doing, I’d be kinda mad they’re trying pretend to be pregnant for attention... and like she needs another baby. She barely can handle the two she has and she can’t even keep her chickens healthy and alive. I also have been speculating that the safe videos is just going to be a pregnancy test inside and that’s how they’d reveal she’s pregnant, and it probably wasn’t even planned. Not that there’s nothing wrong with that. But cmon, Missy. Stop using every opertunity when there’s a gender reveal party to gain attention and speculation that you’re pregnant. It’s getting old.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Is Ollie even going to school? Most of the kids have already started or atleast have their back to school shopping done - this kid is only walking around the house saying "Yeahhhh" or playing fortnite with his loser parents!
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

She's going to do a "My instgram followers controlled my life for a day!" I can tell already.
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

No podcast? Don’t they usually upload it by now? I’m actually interested to hear about how Missy got mad at Bryan when he suggested getting a maid

Return to “Daily Bumps”