JesssFam: Nip, Tuck & Blowin' Bucks (Part 117)

boymom3
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Nip, Tuck & Blowin' Bucks (Part 117)

Unread post by boymom3 »

sondraK wrote:Jess was on birth control at 14? Is that common in Ca? My mom would have just gotten rid of the bf before she put me on the pill at 14.
Funny how it worked till she was 17
I wad put on bc at 15 cuz of my periods

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Yo off topic but when the hell is Addelyn gonna get hair lol

I'm watching Lilia's old updates and Addie really does look like just a giant, giant six month old
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Meaning in comparison to Lilia at 20 months ^
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Chatabox wrote:
effy25 wrote:Also new siblings can tend to make kids with a wide age gap act out......She's used to being a only kid for Gabe.
Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk
There is no wide age gap? Her siblings are only a few years younger then her. And her next closest siblings are the twins. And she’s not an only child at Gabes. Logan has been a “sibling” for the majority of her life. Amber and Gabe have had an on-off relationship from when Lilia was very little.
I REALLY feel for Lilia. Gabe's house is probably where she has stability and now there's a new baby coming into that; it must be a lot for her. She's getting old enough to realize that for her siblings = less attention and more chaos. I see a lot of 'Lilia is a brat!' on here and like...do y'all expect her to just magically behave the same as a kid who's having a stable childhood with consistent parenting? Remember that Lilia has been through the most changes out of all of the kids and children are 100% a product of their environment.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 78bfc8.png[/img]

Wtf? Who just says they want to go on an airplane without having somewhere to go? Desperate for views...

Imagine being on the plane with jess and her children omg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

jcait00 wrote:Yo off topic but when the hell is Addelyn gonna get hair lol

I'm watching Lilia's old updates and Addie really does look like just a giant, giant six month old
I wonder this too. Isn’t she almost 2? Like i don’t think I’ve ever seen a 2 year old with almost no hair. She doesn’t look like a toddler, just an oversized infant.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Personally, I’d rather my 14 year old on birth control than knocked up by some little punk kid.

Lilia’s attitude is crappy. But most kids are. Like mentioned above, she’s not had the best childhood. 3 different daddies and how many step/half siblings. Kid is only 7 and has had a pretty jacked up life compared to most kids.

kalakala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kalakala »

shilohjulia wrote:

I wonder this too. Isn’t she almost 2? Like i don’t think I’ve ever seen a 2 year old with almost no hair. She doesn’t look like a toddler, just an oversized infant.

My 7 year old was completely bald until she was over 2. I mean like seriously bald...Addy has more hair then she did at that age.

Funnily her hair grows super fast now, from short bob to well past her shoulders in less then 6 months
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

shilohjulia wrote:

All of mine were bald at two. Mine were also 95% to off the chart for height and 75-90% for weight. They were dressed in appropriate clothes and looked like toddlers.

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

luci417 wrote:
Chatabox wrote:
effy25 wrote:Also new siblings can tend to make kids with a wide age gap act out......She's used to being a only kid for Gabe.
Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk
There is no wide age gap? Her siblings are only a few years younger then her. And her next closest siblings are the twins. And she’s not an only child at Gabes. Logan has been a “sibling” for the majority of her life. Amber and Gabe have had an on-off relationship from when Lilia was very little.
I REALLY feel for Lilia. Gabe's house is probably where she has stability and now there's a new baby coming into that; it must be a lot for her. She's getting old enough to realize that for her siblings = less attention and more chaos. I see a lot of 'Lilia is a brat!' on here and like...do y'all expect her to just magically behave the same as a kid who's having a stable childhood with consistent parenting? Remember that Lilia has been through the most changes out of all of the kids and children are 100% a product of their environment.
I so hope, Gabe still can provide the same attention and care when the new baby arrives. Maybe it'll get better then. She seemed a lot more smiley a few months back. I attributed her behaviour to being annoyed at the camera (Kyson had a phase like that), but she also seems less talketive in general. We'll see, maybe she'll come around.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Ducklings4 wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:

All of mine were bald at two. Mine were also 95% to off the chart for height and 75-90% for weight. They were dressed in appropriate clothes and looked like toddlers.

I think mess makes it look worse by tying it up in those weird antennae, it makes her hair look thinner and like there's less of it. She needs to just leave it alone and let it come in.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Ducklings4 wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:

I think mess makes it look worse by tying it up in those weird antennae, it makes her hair look thinner and like there's less of it. She needs to just leave it alone and let it come in.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Advertisement looks even more ridiculous with her bald head because Jess dresses her in ugly AF and inappropriate outfits!!! You never see her in NORMAL clothes, maybe some leggings and a t-shirt and trainers or canvas type shoes - its like Jess is trying to humiliate the poor kid lmao. Her clothes always cut in her thighs and must be uncomfy as hell, idk what Jess and Chris are even thinking with 3/4 of her outfits!
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

I think that a lot of us on here find Addie’s bald head hilarious because Jess has always placed such a high importance on her kids’ hair. She always bragged about how much hair Lilia has and how thick and “blonde” it is and how the hair on Lilia’s head for 5+ years was the same hair that was inside of Jess’s uterus /eyeroll. She let Lilia’s hair grow down to her butt before ever taking her for a trim, and she acted like it was the most heartbreaking moment ever for her “Real Life Rapunzel” (exact quote/phrase Jess used to use to describe her daughter). All she cares about is hair, so it is kind of funny (well, I guess ironic is the better word) that her only child who was so bald as a baby/toddler happens to be her princess Addie lmao. All her other kids had more hair on their first birthdays than Addie will have on her 2nd birthday. To most parents I’m sure this wouldn’t be a big deal, but to Jess who is obsessed with hair, we KNOW this is killing her deep down. Hence the “hairstyles” (aka antennas) she so desperately tries to do on Addie’s lack of hair.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Lilla’s probably just sick of having a million siblings and counting and having her entire life on display for the world. Her mood is probably effected by only eating junk food to.

hooboy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hooboy »

prettyll wrote:Lilla’s probably just sick of having a million siblings and counting and having her entire life on display for the world. Her mood is probably effected by only eating junk food to.

Sometimes I stop and think about this stuff and I really, really feel for those kids. It's not fair to have your privacy stripped from you by your parents for their selfish gain. They probably feel like they can't really complain because the camera is how they're able to afford all the toys and trips and activities. It's bribing the children to comply with whoring their personal lives out for the entertainment of others. It's sick. But Jess is so air headed and self obsessed she never stops to consider that it might have a negative impact.
Is it the worst abuse imaginable? No, of course not but it's still going to mess the kids up. They shouldn't have to feel responsible for whether there's money in the house.
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

I feel that - I feel sorry for the kiddos too. They didn't ask for this life, but it's all they know. Like Kaden's reaction when Jess's laptop got stolen tells you everything you need to know. The kid was genuinely concerned about how his family would make $. I was honestly shocked she kept that part in but I don't think she sees anything wrong with that.

Like you said hooboy, it's not the worst abuse possible by any means, but I'm sure feeling partly responsible for the income (behaving on camera, participating in all Jess's for-the-camera activities) takes a toll on them emotionally.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Poor amber posted a picture of her 22 week belly and has people commenting about how huge she's gonna get by the end of her pregnancy. How do people think it's not rude to say that lol
ferryberry
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ferryberry »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Poor amber posted a picture of her 22 week belly and has people commenting about how huge she's gonna get by the end of her pregnancy. How do people think it's not rude to say that lol
She was medically in the obese category (even after her weight loss) before getting pregnant.
It's probably half baby/water and half fat X I reckon people are writing the comments some what bitchily m
izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

sondraK wrote:Jess was on birth control at 14? Is that common in Ca? My mom would have just gotten rid of the bf before she put me on the pill at 14.
Funny how it worked till she was 17
Lots of my friends were on birth control to help with their periods and hormones. Not necessarily because they were sexually active. It’s most likely different in Jessica’s case but it maybe have been to help with her periods initially.

Return to “JesssFam”