ayla and caleb

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ayla and caleb

Unread post by angelmamma »

British25 wrote:What does a large yolk sac cause though? Like how does/could it affect the pregnancy? Sorry if I'm being dim haha. I also found it odd that they didn't mention the hematoma, after saying that was the whole reason to keep this ultrasound appointment
Large yolk sacs usually correlate to spontaneous Mc. It is usually linked to a chromosomal defect. Yolk sacs larger than I think 6mm or there abouts usually indicate an abnormal pregnancy.
I got the sense they were ommiting lots from the ultrasound.
I think they just love the attention, which is why they didn't mention anything.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

angelmamma wrote:
British25 wrote:What does a large yolk sac cause though? Like how does/could it affect the pregnancy? Sorry if I'm being dim haha. I also found it odd that they didn't mention the hematoma, after saying that was the whole reason to keep this ultrasound appointment
Large yolk sacs usually correlate to spontaneous Mc. It is usually linked to a chromosomal defect. Yolk sacs larger than I think 6mm or there abouts usually indicate an abnormal pregnancy.
I got the sense they were ommiting lots from the ultrasound.
I think they just love the attention, which is why they didn't mention anything.

Oh hell, I'm still hoping for the best for them but they are really starting to rub me the wrong way with how they've handled all of this. I get being positive, but I feel like they're being quite naive.
missy777
Talker
Talker

Unread post by missy777 »

I did a bit of research and an enlarged yolk sac is really bad news and scary. Especially considering she’s been bleeding. The stories all seemed to mimic hers... beta rising but not doubling, bleeding, see a heart beat and large yolk sac, then miscarry at around 9 weeks.

If over 6mm it’s even more worrisome and hers looks that big at least...

I do not want this to happen. But if it does, I hope no one in the if community throws any bump pics or pregnancy announcements in their faces as obnoxiously as they have done so with theirs.
MaineMom

Unread post by MaineMom »

Amelia322 - the second picture you posted is of A&C - I also thought it looked odd - like the baby is from one wall to the other but where is the yoke sac? It just all looks attached? I am confused!
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

missy777 wrote:I did a bit of research and an enlarged yolk sac is really bad news and scary. Especially considering she’s been bleeding. The stories all seemed to mimic hers... beta rising but not doubling, bleeding, see a heart beat and large yolk sac, then miscarry at around 9 weeks.

I do not want this to happen. But if it does, I hope no one in the if community throws any bump pics or pregnancy announcements in their faces as obnoxiously as they have done so with theirs.
Yep. Which is why I think it's asinine and utterly stupid they are getting maternity clothes, baby hauls, booking midwives, and doing obnoxious bump pics, etc. When really this isn't good.
Kinda confirms our theory that they're just obsessed with a positive pregnancy test and the attention around pregnancy than having a baby. They're happy they're just pregnant and the aura around that - not necessarily parenthood.
The whole situation is just weird.

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

angelmamma wrote:
missy777 wrote:I did a bit of research and an enlarged yolk sac is really bad news and scary. Especially considering she’s been bleeding. The stories all seemed to mimic hers... beta rising but not doubling, bleeding, see a heart beat and large yolk sac, then miscarry at around 9 weeks.

Yep. Which is why I think it's asinine and utterly stupid they are getting maternity clothes, baby hauls, booking midwives, and doing obnoxious bump pics, etc. When really this isn't good.
Kinda confirms our theory that they're just obsessed with a positive pregnancy test and the attention around pregnancy than having a baby. They're happy they're just pregnant and the aura around that - not necessarily parenthood.

I was looking at some videos that are at least 1-2 years old and all of the videos I watched were videos people who are actually pregnant post (at the time they were not pregnant but adopting) They even did a "whats in my hospital bag" video and they were something in the 140s to 160s..... In the description they claimed they got the call which in adoption terms means they were matched (which they weren't) with a birth mom.

They've done at least two "baby names we love and maybe using" it's just weird even in the comments people were saying they felt bad for her but that perhaps she shouldn't be so into and focused on it and to guard her heart. Which I think is a reasonable thing to say. and of course there were stupid comments after that saying the comment was dumb and Ayla should do what she wants. Honestly I agreed with the person who said that.

I think it's flipping crazy to ignore the fact that the baby has a large yoke. Honestly it's still early and they haven't even hit the week a lot of miscarriages happen in.
LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

eab424 wrote:
angelmamma wrote:

I was looking at some videos that are at least 1-2 years old and all of the videos I watched were videos people who are actually pregnant post (at the time they were not pregnant but adopting) They even did a "whats in my hospital bag" video and they were something in the 140s to 160s..... In the description they claimed they got the call which in adoption terms means they were matched (which they weren't) with a birth mom.

They've done at least two "baby names we love and maybe using" it's just weird even in the comments people were saying they felt bad for her but that perhaps she shouldn't be so into and focused on it and to guard her heart. Which I think is a reasonable thing to say. and of course there were stupid comments after that saying the comment was dumb and Ayla should do what she wants. Honestly I agreed with the person who said that.

I think it's flipping crazy to ignore the fact that the baby has a large yoke. Honestly it's still early and they haven't even hit the week a lot of miscarriages happen in.
You are right- I remember holding my breath for the 8th week to be over. They say that a lot of miscarriages happen along when a period would start (so 4th week and 8th week). The ultrasound looked ok to me and like what my baby looked like at 7 weeks- the HR seemed ok. They may be obsessed but even so, no one should have to endure what they have. I really hope this is it for them
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Has anyone watched their latest video? It's like an hour long, I can't even bring myself to get into it
missy777
Talker
Talker

Unread post by missy777 »

I won’t watch it because the chances of this pregnancy making it past 12 weeks max are very slim. And the thumbnail looks bratty and obnoxious too
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

What’s up with them jumping on the podcast bandwagon? Kind of annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sweetpea7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sweetpea7 »

British25 wrote:Has anyone watched their latest video? It's like an hour long, I can't even bring myself to get into it
No I just cannot,I'm not putting myself through that ! I will not be able to hold back and I will put something in the comments again and get bombarded by their minion's.
The awful laugh that she has is like nails on a chalkboard board to me :x the
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sweetpea7 wrote:
British25 wrote:Has anyone watched their latest video? It's like an hour long, I can't even bring myself to get into it
No I just cannot,I'm not putting myself through that ! I will not be able to hold back and I will put something in the comments again and get bombarded by their minion's.
The awful laugh that she has is like nails on a chalkboard board to me :x the
I know what you mean. I actually tried to watch it and got to about 3 minutes in when they were still holding their EMPTY mugs, and she was already annoying me. Ayla especially was coming across as so fake, it's like she was putting on a podcast/interviewer voice, it was very weird
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh hell there's another one, called "starting our baby bump pictures"..
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I hate how they look at each other when talking. Like hello you’re filming.

Sweetpea7
Amateur
Amateur

British25 wrote:Oh hell there's another one, called "starting our baby bump pictures"..
Ha ha :D
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

She's changed the title of it??
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

This girl is 8 weeks and worried about “over doing” by grocery shopping lmfao!!! Bitch you aren’t handicapped.

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Anything that she posts now HAS to be related to being pregnant. We thought they were boring before, look at them now she's going to absolutely milk this
Sweetpea7
Amateur
Amateur

Well the door mat is going to have his work cut out with this one ! He's going to be run ragged.
Too much time on their hands these two,she will be constantly checking her baby apps and rubbing her belly .How on earth does she think other people cope with proper jobs and other children to look after.
Seriously I can't watch their videos but I'm always checking in here and can read what you guys see
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

My ex sister in law is so Ayla's twin. She milks it all. My ex sister in law acted like she needed to be on bed rest 3 months after her c section. I get it's surgery etc. But a lot of women go back to work at 6 weeks. Grocery shopping? I am sorry but my triggers is when someone is overly talking about their pregnancy and acting like their so delicate because their pregnant. You're only 8 weeks pregnant. There's only 2 of you. Enough of the craziness.

Return to “A-H”