GQS | Lipshit and Swaddles: QuadrupleThePrices | Part 29

Lurker-123
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Lipshit and Swaddles: QuadrupleThePrices | Part 29

Unread post by Lurker-123 »

eskayem wrote:I feel like I'm too old for all this, we seldom celebrate yearly anniversaries.

Did any of you guys do a 13th wedding anniversary getaway? Is it maybe because they met when she was 13?
Maybe in her childlike mind - she thinks its their GOLDEN Anniversary... You know she was 13 when they met and now married 13 years...
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Bison asked each girl 'What did you get Mommy & Daddy for their anniversary?' First of all, what a bizarre question to ask your 3 1/2 year old. It's always about 'What'd we 'git'? Two said watermelon, one said a horsey and one said money. Boy, she was spot on with that answer. :lol:
Wondering whose conversations she over heard recently 8-)
Bagwell2018
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bagwell2018 »

Eleanor Terese wrote:That hotel they stayed at looks so posh and expensive. And yet they couldn't afford to take their daughters to Disney?

The rooms start at $350!
Bagwell2018
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bagwell2018 »

It was interesting to me to see the difference in Tyler's experience with the girls on the lift and Asswipe's. He actually kind of nearly engaged them in conversation and they had an interesting age appropriate chat. All Ashely did was her usual screeching and awesome.

There are plenty of kids their age skiing in Utah and riding that lift all the time. I think the girls did fine on it.
RUKiddingMe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RUKiddingMe »

Oh my, where to even start. All you parents out there if you can get away from your kids to regroup and reconnect I suggest you do it, every couple needs this, like at least once a week right. Kids could have cared less when they returned home and obviously were not very well behaved, surprise surprise. Having them on those chair lifts I wanted to wring their necks, do they not understand how little they are and could slip right off of them, oh and for Ash the best part was everyone commenting on the quads, she was in her glory with all that attention, look at me. The best part though was when Tyson was asking the girls what they bought mom and dad for their anniversary one of them said money, right on. OK and while I'm at it I don't think I can stand any more of that baby talk, like they are not 18 month old toddlers, what the hell is wrong with them. I'm just dumbfounded.
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

The “we never vlog on Sunday because it’s family time” Greedners are vlogging on Sunday, their bottom line must be hurting. Or they just love the attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SqueakyWheel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SqueakyWheel »

Eleanor Terese wrote:That hotel they stayed at looks so posh and expensive. And yet they couldn't afford to take their daughters to Disney?
In the YouTube description it says “Hotel Host: The Grand America” and “Ski lift and dinner host: Sundance mountain resort” which I think is their way of saying they grifted the weekend instead of paying for it. (Other than the gluttonous shopping of course) I’m not sure what the rules are on how they are supposed to declare a sponsor but that seems a bit subtle to me. My favorite part of today’s vlog was when Tyson asked the girls what they got them for their anniversary and Scarlett said “money”. Truth bomb right there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
SqueakyWheel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SqueakyWheel »

UnicornSnark wrote:The “we never vlog on Sunday because it’s family time” Greedners are vlogging on Sunday, their bottom line must be hurting. Or they just love the attention.

What happened to the “we are taking the weekend off and will have a new vlog on Tuesday”? Instead they never shut up all weekend. I think they are completely addicted to the attention and I don’t think they actually like each other all that much. They seem to just tolerate each other in order to keep the attention from the KADS going.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Is the message at the beginning of video and also in print in body stating - Hosted by Grand Hotel and Sundance etc., another way of saying sponsored by? The tours of the hotel did seem like advertisements. I wonder if there was a financial arrangement and if so, I think that is supposed to be clearly stated. They can do a tax write off for their anniversary trip and anything else vlogged. The weasels will probably end up not laying out a dime for the exxxtra special anniversary weekend.

The hangry hippo doesn't appear to have dropped any weight. Men lose at a much faster rate. If he is actually on a diet, I would think even after only a week or so the water weight loss would show in his unkempt face. Did not notice any difference.

Those kids couldn't have shown less interest in Mommy Dearest being home. They looked like they were escaping from being cooped up in the house. Maybe the babysnitters didn't take them outside much. It will be Anny Nash's job when she is back to get the kits to the park for another scintillating outdoor vlog.
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

SqueakyWheel wrote:
In the YouTube description it says “Hotel Host: The Grand America” and “Ski lift and dinner host: Sundance mountain resort” which I think is their way of saying they grifted the weekend instead of paying for it. (Other than the gluttonous shopping of course) I’m not sure what the rules are on how they are supposed to declare a sponsor but that seems a bit subtle to me. My favorite part of today’s vlog was when Tyson asked the girls what they got them for their anniversary and Scarlett said “money”. Truth bomb right there.

I looked it up and they’re supposed to write something and verbally say that they were given something. When they upload the video to YouTube, they also need to check a box stating that there is sponsored content in the video. If the box is checked, the video can not be shown on the YouTube kids app. However, when I checked the YouTube Kids app, their Aulani videos were on there (first one to come up, I don’t know what other videos are up) which the Greedners admitted was a sponsored trip, proving once again that they are liars and don’t think rules apply to them. I think it may have been sponsored but I feel it’s that the Greedners are pretending they’re more important than they are. Just like how the shopping bags were all laid out showing us exactly how much and where she shopped. It’s all them bragging.

Itsjusrme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Itsjusrme »

SqueakyWheel wrote:
UnicornSnark wrote:The “we never vlog on Sunday because it’s family time” Greedners are vlogging on Sunday, their bottom line must be hurting. Or they just love the attention.

Also I noticed when she asked one of them something and they didn’t answer she said “ you just like the quiet and looking at the view just like me.”Then kept talking and talking. If she liked the quiet why wouldn’t she just shut up

What happened to the “we are taking the weekend off and will have a new vlog on Tuesday”? Instead they never shut up all weekend. I think they are completely addicted to the attention and I don’t think they actually like each other all that much. They seem to just tolerate each other in order to keep the attention from the KADS going.

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

UnicornSnark wrote:
SqueakyWheel wrote:

I looked it up and they’re supposed to write something and verbally say that they were given something. When they upload the video to YouTube, they also need to check a box stating that there is sponsored content in the video. If the box is checked, the video can not be shown on the YouTube kids app. However, when I checked the YouTube Kids app, their Aulani videos were on there (first one to come up, I don’t know what other videos are up) which the Greedners admitted was a sponsored trip, proving once again that they are liars and don’t think rules apply to them. I think it may have been sponsored but I feel it’s that the Greedners are pretending they’re more important than they are. Just like how the shopping bags were all laid out showing us exactly how much and where she shopped. It’s all them bragging.

It is beyond me why anyone would sponsor them for anything. Just wondering why they didn't write or say anything in the previous vlog about being sponsored. The trip taking the girls to Sundance appeared to be a last minute move, no mention of it earlier. Maybe Pervo Pops worked his magic and arranged/begged for a freebie but the resort made the condition it had to be that day? I don't know... I'm always shaking my head with these two.. :?
soooawesome
Talker
Talker

Unread post by soooawesome »

It drives me nuts that they never put the appropriate footwear on the girls. And it's not like they don't have plenty of choices. Those flats were an accident waiting to happen! I imagined one of them trying to go after it if it slipped off.
Lak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lak »

soooawesome wrote:It drives me nuts that they never put the appropriate footwear on the girls. And it's not like they don't have plenty of choices. Those flats were an accident waiting to happen! I imagined one of them trying to go after it if it slipped off.
That's exactly what I was thinking when I watched!!! Where's the dang tennis shoes. I think they would have looked cuter with the outfits anyway. I think they're too lazy with the effort it would take...socks, putting them on and helping to tie shoes. They do have FOUR teeny tiny girls you know!!!! This way they can tell the girls to put on their own slipper shoes.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Dumb and Dumber keep them hobbled intentionally with stupid shoes. Put them in running shoes and they'd have to get off the couch and be more active to keep up.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Lak wrote:
soooawesome wrote:It drives me nuts that they never put the appropriate footwear on the girls. And it's not like they don't have plenty of choices. Those flats were an accident waiting to happen! I imagined one of them trying to go after it if it slipped off.
That's exactly what I was thinking when I watched!!! Where's the dang tennis shoes. I think they would have looked cuter with the outfits anyway. I think they're too lazy with the effort it would take...socks, putting them on and helping to tie shoes. They do have FOUR teeny tiny girls you know!!!! This way they can tell the girls to put on their own slipper shoes.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I don’t think they own sneakers. I’ve never seen them wear any. It’ll be funny when they send them to preschool in open toed sandals and get scolded for it. Every school my kids have been to so far from preschool to elementary are not allowed to wear open toed shoes.
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

I winder how well these #sponsorships work. Most of their viewers coukd never afford Aulani or that new hotel.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Yeah, I had to find closed toe sandals for my preschooler so she could wear them to school. I worked with kids and broken toes and open sandals\flipflops...or kids taking them off and stepping on something like a staple. Finally, admin got to the point if parents care to drop off kids if they didn't have shoes weren't allowed to sign in a broken toe nearly every day for like a week.
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

SqueakyWheel wrote:

I looked at the Busbys recent vacation video and they said they reached out to the hotel to host them, I looked at some of the Binghams videos and they didn’t mention host at all. Does the Idaho vlog mention anything about hosting? If they talked about being hosted, I’m sure they didn’t pay for anything then- it was all free. That’s what hotels do for social media influencers. They must not have researched the Greedners at all.

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DoodleBop2 wrote:Dumb and Dumber keep them hobbled intentionally with stupid shoes. Put them in running shoes and they'd have to get off the couch and be more active to keep up.

I remember Shoe-Gate in which after they read so many comments about the girls wearing those stupid moccasins which had no support, ripped open and cut the girls' toes, they finally did buy some sneakers, (Nike's of course)but I think I may have only seen them wearing them a couple of times, within a few days period. Then it turned into Hobble-Gate. Everything that they had the girls wear on their feet made it impossible for them to run. They were always falling down. The poor littles had a tough time walking, forget about running. They bought them all the same size, just like their clothes, a size that fit the heavies. The littles swam in their clothes and their shoes. It was sad to watch.....Then it turned into Boot-Gate, aka Hobble-Gate..Not exactly sure when they bought the boots, but I think it was late summer last year. They bought them at least 3 pairs of boots each and that is all they wore until this spring. This time I think they may have bought the correct sizes because when they bought them they made sure to 'announce' it on the video what size each wore... I guess they were hoping for some freebies, once again!...When they did go out and about,,they couldn't climb and couldn't run naturally, even stairs were an issue.
So hopefully we will see sneakers soon? I thought I did see a pic of a navy Nike sneaker with the word 'girls' on one of their IG this past week, but haven't seen any yet on one of them. But we all know, if we see one wearing them we will see all four wearing them.. maybe tomorrow :D

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”