B&F (Britneyandbaby): Netflix and Children? (Part 49)

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: B&F (Britneyandbaby): Netflix and Children? (Part 49)

Unread post by Evian »

In Dani's new vlog it almost looks like it could be Ean at Nolan's birthday party. She only shows this tiny clip. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... b244f9.jpg[/img]

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

I´m new here so I appologise for not knowing how things work here.

I started watching b&b in december but noticed very quickly how fake she is and stopped watching in jan after she split from Ean.

I wasn´t Eans fan but he seemed to be down to earth sensible guy though.
Britney is so fake constantly trying to convince people she is open and honest.
Frank creeps me out.

Never the less from starting watching her latest videos on hooktube it seems like her kids prefer Frank more than their mother. Harlow runs to him more than to her mother.
I could not stand it when Britney kept talking over him when he was ordering.
I was almost starting to feel sorry for him to have to tolerate her, her attitude and mess.
Britney acts and attitudes remind me of spoiled teenagers acts and attitudes.

I feel for her kids having her to look up to
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

mamawombat wrote:Also the whole "my grand/parents met and married months later and then had my dad/me and they're still together XX years later" doesn't work (beyond not having kids in the mix to start with) because it was a different era and shotgun weddings were the norm. These couples stayed together because society expected them to do so, not always because they were in love. Same situation with B and F, except it didn't work the first time around so B had to try again, this time with someone with fundamental christrian parents
So true what you say about past generations not being comparable to couples who marry today. It reminds me of a little family anecdote. My great-grandfather was born in 1890 and died in the 1970s. The week after his death, my mother was visiting my great-grandmother in their tiny old Brooklyn tenement apartment (which would easily sell for $2m in our current market, God help us). They're sitting at the kitchen table when, out of nowhere, in a thick Yiddish accent, my great-grandmother gazes out the window and reflects: "You know, we were married 60 years, and I nevah liked him."

60 years and 2 world wars later, she'd grown to love him as the father of their 10 kids, but up until the day he died, she merely tolerated him as a spouse. Gets me every single time.

A long marriage does not necessarily mean a quality marriage, but investing a decent length of time getting to know each other prior to marriage DOES indeed raise the odds that the commitment will succeed. The odds are not in Britney and Frank's favor, just as they were not in Britney and Ean's favor - and we all saw how that ended.

Bottom line: the minions keep comparing Britney to their grandmothers, but they fail to see that if she were anything like their grandmothers, she would currently be Ean's wife.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

Thank you! I love to gossip on here as much as the next person but sometimes the accusations are reaching sooo far. (Not just in this sub either)

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

chatty wrote:Franks voice and accent are so damn annoying!
Listening to Frank for 2 seconds leaves me pining for Ean's kermit voice.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Random thought. If B hadn't gotten pregnant a third time and her second girl were being born to Frank instead, that child might be named Harlow Morrow. The horror. Can you imagine?!
gossipmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipmama »

Kataja wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:Once his own bio kid is born, Frank isn’t going to give two shits about Aria Nolan and Harlow. And once Nolan’s health starts going downhill he will be so in over his head i wouldn’t doubt him cheating and living a double life on the side to get a sense of “freedom”. He’s totally shady like that.

Why is he so fucking hands on with Harlow? I know Chris was like that with Landen but Chris had two boys of his own, and Landen had zero relationship with Drake ever. Harlow has a dad and this manchild has clearly never been around kids in his life until now. Frankly his closeness with a one year old girl who he’s known for three months is disturbing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do not like Frank more than anybody else on this site but I really find it wrong that some people are making him seem like pedophile. I think that is unfair and wrong. It is blaming him of hideous things without any evidence. I know many men personally who are friendly to small kids and just enjoy playing with kids without any bad intentions. Maybe that is a cultural difference since i'm European but it seems like in North-America if men interact with kids at all, they will get wild accusations.

I agree that the mom should be careful to make sure that the kids are safe at all times when introducing a new people into her kids' life. However, her poor choices, like how soon she have done that, does not incriminate Frank. I think it is easier to be hand-on toward smaller kids, since they are not so independent as older kids and do not have yet formed strong bond with their bio-dad.
How do you know that he has never been around kids before now and does it really matter?

Thank you!!!!!
gossipmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipmama »

Kataja wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:Once his own bio kid is born, Frank isn’t going to give two shits about Aria Nolan and Harlow. And once Nolan’s health starts going downhill he will be so in over his head i wouldn’t doubt him cheating and living a double life on the side to get a sense of “freedom”. He’s totally shady like that.

Why is he so fucking hands on with Harlow? I know Chris was like that with Landen but Chris had two boys of his own, and Landen had zero relationship with Drake ever. Harlow has a dad and this manchild has clearly never been around kids in his life until now. Frankly his closeness with a one year old girl who he’s known for three months is disturbing.

I do not like Frank more than anybody else on this site but I really find it wrong that some people are making him seem like pedophile. I think that is unfair and wrong. It is blaming him of hideous things without any evidence. I know many men personally who are friendly to small kids and just enjoy playing with kids without any bad intentions. Maybe that is a cultural difference since i'm European but it seems like in North-America if men interact with kids at all, they will get wild accusations.

I agree that the mom should be careful to make sure that the kids are safe at all times when introducing a new people into her kids' life. However, her poor choices, like how soon she have done that, does not incriminate Frank. I think it is easier to be hand-on toward smaller kids, since they are not so independent as older kids and do not have yet formed strong bond with their bio-dad.
How do you know that he has never been around kids before now and does it really matter?

Thank you!!!!!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:
Yes!! I miss Ean’s Kermit voice! Aah you never what you have till it’s gone :( lol
aurorajane
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aurorajane »

Blackswan wrote:
GetYouTubesTied wrote:
Yes!! I miss Ean’s Kermit voice! Aah you never what you have till it’s gone :( lol
Who would've thought we would miss Ean but we all do lol! I'd much rather see Ean than Frank. At least he seemed genuine.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

So they broke ground on the house today. So now we are going to hear how much of a expert she is on building houses. She has missed the chance so far in gaining views about the entire process. Having just built I love watching house building process videos.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She could of had entire videos of them at the design center picking stuff out. Or video of them picking out a floor plan. Even on how they chose the builder they wanted.

E&J took fans through the entire process when they built. I thought those videos were fun to watch. I like to see what people are thinking when they build and pick stuff out.

cannon19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cannon19 »

She doesn't seem to like him and seems to be generally annoyed by him. Every time he starts talking her face looks like "Will you please shut up!" I think she really did at first, I think he said all the right things, and so she got pregnant as fast as she could and then he moved in and she got to really know him.

I think he wanted a place to live and she wanted a boyfriend and I don't think she wanted to get pregnant. He reminds me a lot of my brother and my ex. He finds a chick with kids and a home, helps take care of them, they call him dad and he's so present and amazing with the kids. He knocks up the mom and then eventually they break up when he starts feeling himself. Then when he fails again he finds another one.. He currently has 6 kids... Frank seems like he's being a good "dad" for show. If he realized Brittany doesn't really care about her kids he'd ignore them too.

It made me so sad seeing the girls jump around and have fun and Nolan is just sitting there the whole time. And OMG his run, I literally started crying when I saw it. I don't really watch her vlogs but seeing the way he ran just broke my whole heart.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

How can someone who can't even pronounce multiple words correctly make fun of someone else's accent and the fact they may say "um" at a drive thru
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

The flipper feet are looking even wider than they usually do. If B doesn’t watch out, this pregnancy with baby Bone Marrow is going to make her feet as wide as her head!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I’m not going to lie I felt bad when she made fun of frank and his drive thru stuttering. Ugh way to bring a man down. Anyway maybe that’s why she sucked at being a wife to ean

It’s so sad knowing ean goes to work and comes home everyday to not seeing his kids or even putting them to bed. Like what kind of life is that? I know it’s “normal” but damn that’s gotta be hard. Eating dinner alone when you have 3 kids being raised by some other dude. He should get every weekend since she gets the weekdays. They definitely need more time with their dad.

Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wolvesmouth101 »

Evian wrote:In Dani's new vlog it almost looks like it could be Ean at Nolan's birthday party. She only shows this tiny clip. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... b244f9.jpg[/img]

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
wow that does look like ean
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

She seriously pissed me off the way she spoke to Aria in that video. Aria is asking normal questions about the shot that her sister has to have and Britney is barely acknowledging her, definitely not even looking at her because the camera is focused on the golden child the whole time. Also "Harlow is out of control". She was literally standing still when she said that? Telling Aria off with the camera on her for being loud, she's probably just wanting some fucking attention you moron. And again in the car, I can't even remember what she said now but she was obviously embarrassing Aria. She's just a complete fucking dickhead. I also agree with what people were saying about Nolan, that it's quite telling how as soon as Frank is away for the night he's asking to sleep in her bed again. Poor little guy.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Britney always mocked Ean also when he was in videos.

I have a question. Are we 100% positive this Christine girl was franks fiancé. Are we sure that was her name. Just looking at her Facebook she is a beautiful young woman who just graduated college. She is a marketing director of a company. Looks like she is living in Florida now. Anyway can you imagine having a bright intelligent young woman then getting together with a skank with three kids. His parents must be livid. Luna is also in some of her older pictures so I guess that means that is her.

Coolbeans
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Coolbeans »

Brit maybe is basking in not being the “dumb” one in the relationship or is purposely putting frank down to gain that upper hand. I think she believes she is a hot mom and has this new ego that she didn’t have before the breakup.

Tbh since she met Frank at least the kids are out a lotttt more . Like night and day difference so that’s one small plus. Hopefully he will be a source of attention when Brit is busy being a psycho. I don’t like the guy much but just being optimistic.
His voice is just the worst . #bringkermitback

Return to “Britneyandbaby”