E&J: When can we try for a girl? PART #39

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyBores (Part 104)

Unread post by onbreak »

Bonnies hair looks like medusa with a man bun clip on.

She has a fashion brand but no more creative energy to style her hair?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: DailyBores (Part 104)

Unread post by Kataja »

onbreak wrote:Bonnies hair looks like medusa with a man bun clip on.

And think about this. She is a hair stylist... Let it sink in. ''the plumber's house leaks and the carpenter's house creaks''...
I think she should totally try some curly hair method for her hair. Seriously. She is a youtuber. Youtube is full of hair tutorials and haircare tutorials for curly hair. FFS.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: E&J: When can we try for a girl? PART #39

Unread post by sheltiefan »

chrimsi wrote:Oh god, they let something slip...

Have you seen in Ellie's Insagram Story, in the corner, how Calvan crawled over to one of the babys (I can't tell if it is Lucy or tommy). Extremely quickly Jareb pulls him away. No warning or 'hey Calvin, remember to be gentle'. Just, nope, away with Calvin...

How sad.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
Okay, I'm going to defend Jared here believe it or not. First off, we really don't know what may have been going on before this clip. They may had already told Calvin multiple times to leave Lucy I believe alone. In the clip shown, Calvin has a clothes hanger banging on the toy. Then he gets down on the floor right by the baby. After Lincoln picked up Tommy with 3 women standing in the kitchen, I would rather Jared air on the side of caution and pick Calvin up to make sure it wasn't a repeat performance of toddlers picking up a baby. I don't know why they don't have a playpen for family functions like this with all the kids running around!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:Bonnies hair looks like medusa with a man bun clip on.

I was just thinking that. I know it's Ellie's thread, but that half updo on Bonnie has _got_ to go!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Out of curiosity I clicked on the cookbook to see the cost.
$19.99 for the cookbook plus $19.99 to ship to the UK.

I went on another bookstore website to see how much they charge for shipping a similar size cookbook to the UK and it was $4.99. Amazon (US) shipping cost was $5.68.

Am I being unreasonable or is $20 for shipping a lot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Out of curiosity I clicked on the cookbook to see the cost.
$19.99 for the cookbook plus $19.99 to ship to the UK.

I went on another bookstore website to see how much they charge for shipping a similar size cookbook to the UK and it was $4.99. Amazon (US) shipping cost was $5.68.

Am I being unreasonable or is $20 for shipping a lot?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

sheltiefan wrote:

Have you seen in Ellie's Insagram Story, in the corner, how Calvan crawled over to one of the babys (I can't tell if it is Lucy or tommy). Extremely quickly Jareb pulls him away. No warning or 'hey Calvin, remember to be gentle'. Just, nope, away with Calvin...

How sad.

Okay, I'm going to defend Jared here believe it or not. First off, we really don't know what may have been going on before this clip. They may had already told Calvin multiple times to leave Lucy I believe alone. In the clip shown, Calvin has a clothes hanger banging on the toy. Then he gets down on the floor right by the baby. After Lincoln picked up Tommy with 3 women standing in the kitchen, I would rather Jared air on the side of caution and pick Calvin up to make sure it wasn't a repeat performance of toddlers picking up a baby. I don't know why they don't have a playpen for family functions like this with all the kids running around!
That’s possible, but given that the kids and adults at this moment are throwing things up in the air repeatedly just above the baby’s head, I think Calvin was the least of their worries.

So tired of reading about YTers hair. When they put attention into it they aren’t focusing enough time on the kids, and when they cut it short we nitpick the style and cut to death. Same with children’s hair.... this family sent their dog away for the summer and it’s barely talked about, but Ellie and Bonnie’s hair can go on for pages...

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sheltiefan wrote:

How sad.

That’s possible, but given that the kids and adults at this moment are throwing things up in the air repeatedly just above the baby’s head, I think Calvin was the least of their worries.

So tired of reading about YTers hair. When they put attention into it they aren’t focusing enough time on the kids, and when they cut it short we nitpick the style and cut to death. Same with children’s hair.... this family sent their dog away for the summer and it’s barely talked about, but Ellie and Bonnie’s hair can go on for pages...

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sheltiefan wrote:

How sad.

JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

So the cookbook is out for preorder. FYI if you are in Canada the cookbook is $19.99 and shipping is also $19.99. Which is American dollars. All in its $54 Canadian

JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

So the cookbook is out for preorder. FYI if you are in Canada the cookbook is $19.99 and shipping is also $19.99. Which is American dollars. All in its $54 Canadian

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Tommy not pooping-part 2. Guess tomorrow's vlog will be part 3! I would hate to see Ellie in a real crisis situation since she had to have Bonnie over there to help and give her moral support in today's vlog. Jared had work to do and couldn't help-boo hoo, that's how it is in most homes!

The situation with Penny-it's weird and it has been talked about some, but I doubt we will ever hear all the reasons from E and J why she was gone all summer like she has been. Unless they did breed her like some has mentioned-hopefully not!

Only thing I'm going to say about hair-I can't believe Julie got the same ugly cut as Ellie in Julie's vlog today!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Her baby is constipated - maybe we should call in the National Guard? Can you believe this woman stays in bed all day and night in her bathrobe? What is that possibly like? If that isn't princessy enough, she has to call Bonnie for emotional support. Of course Bonnie runs over to make her something to eat (in bed of course). The kids cry downstairs because they aren't allowed to visit mommy in bed - so daddy has to run down to care for them. I just have to shake my head at these clueless people. I'm wondering if Julie cut her hair like Ellie's to make her feel better knowing Ellie doesn't like the cut. It wouldn't surprise me - everybody caters to the princess.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

sheltiefan wrote:Tommy not pooping-part 2. Guess tomorrow's vlog will be part 3! I would hate to see Ellie in a real crisis situation since she had to have Bonnie over there to help and give her moral support in today's vlog. Jared had work to do and couldn't help-boo hoo, that's how it is in most homes!

The situation with Penny-it's weird and it has been talked about some, but I doubt we will ever hear all the reasons from E and J why she was gone all summer like she has been. Unless they did breed her like some has mentioned-hopefully not!

Only thing I'm going to say about hair-I can't believe Julie got the same ugly cut as Ellie in Julie's vlog today!
Watched today's vlog and if I didn't know that they had 2 kids previously I would think he was their first. Tommy seemed a little fussy. Seriously just A LITTLE fussy. Welcome to life with a baby. My son, was fussy from 7:00PM until 10:00PM every night for 6 months. I just made sure I had all of my chores done and ate before 7:00PM because I would be up walking with him at that time. My MIL would often pop in around that time so she could give me a break and walk with him. I just called it the witching hour. This whole thing with E&J just seems way over the top and dramatic.

I don't get why they insist on laying babies on the ground when they have that expensive snoo thing, they don't have a baby chair? Swing? something anything? There are too many people/kids around.

Yeah, I think Penny, will be gone soon.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

JVK19 wrote:So the cookbook is out for preorder. FYI if you are in Canada the cookbook is $19.99 and shipping is also $19.99. Which is American dollars. All in its $54 Canadian

Yikes! I'll just google a recipe when I need one. It's probably just me but meatloaf with what looks like ketchup on top is not going to entice anyone to buy a cookbook. It's a good thing they are just marketing to their followers.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

JVK19 wrote:So the cookbook is out for preorder. FYI if you are in Canada the cookbook is $19.99 and shipping is also $19.99. Which is American dollars. All in its $54 Canadian

Yikes! I'll just google a recipe when I need one. It's probably just me but meatloaf with what looks like ketchup on top is not going to entice anyone to buy a cookbook. It's a good thing they are just marketing to their followers.
WhatTheHelloKitty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WhatTheHelloKitty »

Ellie has two other children than Tommy. Yeah, he was fussy and constipated and they didn't get much sleep. So, being Ellie, she is completely unable to cope and, since Jared has to work (gasp!), needs Bonnie's 'emotional support' so that she can stay in bed while those other two children occupy themselves. She seems to need constant hand holding and I honestly hope that they do not have another child because Ellie couldn't cope with two and isn't adjusting to having three.

Why not put Tommy in a wrap/ carrier and get out of bed and interact with the other kids? Maybe try to give Tommy some other stimuli? Take the boys for a bike ride and let Tommy get a bit of sun (probably wear him out and get him to sleep more easily)? Wearing him in a wrap pressed up against her would put some pressure on his stomach to help with gas and constipation. Also, have these idiots thought to try gripe water? Pressing his knees to his stomach is one thing, but the bicycle kicks are another. Did she bother to try that? I just don't understand how they can be this clueless after having had 2 babies before Tommy.

Jackson having to come to his mother and needing to talk only about Tommy's constipation is not cool. He's a small child and his mother needs to pay attention to *him* more than she currently is doing.

One last part of my whinge. Ugh, I hate that feeder fish kiss thing she does. It grosses me out so much. How it looks ("I love my baby so much I must feed on his skin"), sounds, and the thought of all of her gross germs going straight onto him. Did someone say herpes (I know Bonnie said that thing in the MukBang that they wouldn't share food if one had a cold sore, but do these idiots realise that the virus can be active without there being a cold sore)?
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

WhatTheHelloKitty wrote:Ellie has two other children than Tommy. Yeah, he was fussy and constipated and they didn't get much sleep. So, being Ellie, she is completely unable to cope and, since Jared has to work (gasp!), needs Bonnie's 'emotional support' so that she can stay in bed while those other two children occupy themselves. She seems to need constant hand holding and I honestly hope that they do not have another child because Ellie couldn't cope with two and isn't adjusting to having three.

Why not put Tommy in a wrap/ carrier and get out of bed and interact with the other kids? Maybe try to give Tommy some other stimuli? Take the boys for a bike ride and let Tommy get a bit of sun (probably wear him out and get him to sleep more easily)? Wearing him in a wrap pressed up against her would put some pressure on his stomach to help with gas and constipation. Also, have these idiots thought to try gripe water? Pressing his knees to his stomach is one thing, but the bicycle kicks are another. Did she bother to try that? I just don't understand how they can be this clueless after having had 2 babies before Tommy.

Jackson having to come to his mother and needing to talk only about Tommy's constipation is not cool. He's a small child and his mother needs to pay attention to *him* more than she currently is doing.

One last part of my whinge. Ugh, I hate that feeder fish kiss thing she does. It grosses me out so much. How it looks ("I love my baby so much I must feed on his skin"), sounds, and the thought of all of her gross germs going straight onto him. Did someone say herpes (I know Bonnie said that thing in the MukBang that they wouldn't share food if one had a cold sore, but do these idiots realise that the virus can be active without there being a cold sore)?
Yes, yes, yes to all of this! They really strike me as people who put all their importance in the church and it's teachings and are happily ignorant to everything else.

What?? You get cavities if you don't go to the dentist??

What?? If we carelessly leave a door open someone might break in??

I mean, they completely neglect all baby proofing, seem to have little to no knowledge on caring for babies besides the "norm", cannot manage to speak proper english... I used to think it was funny that she had these "brain farts" about words, but as time has gone on and we see what they choose to show us...I'm a bit shocked that they sound so uneducated. Though Ellie does love to remind everyone that she skipped most of her high school classes. Really sad after they just got done saying how they like to lead by example for their kids....

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
purple_rain_82
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by purple_rain_82 »

WhatTheHelloKitty wrote:.

In her baby haul for baby Mecham vlog she was filming the closet and showed off all the things on the shelf and there was gripe water amongst other stuff...
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Somebody I know has been constipated since birth and takes daily medicine for it.Also ASD and apparently the 2 are linked. Constipation is a serious thing. Like it was so bad that they went to surgery for it to see if anything else was wrong.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”