True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the Inconsiderate Daughter | Part 5

Unread post by prettyll »

Britxo wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... e84bd6.jpg[/img]

Damn... ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah that’s a cold sore. Cuts on your lip can easily turn into cold sores.

Hound11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hound11 »

I don’t think she was even pretty pre pregnancy. She’s just got an odd face

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Britxo wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... e84bd6.jpg[/img]

Damn... ImageImageImage

That is I N S A N E

sweetlace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sweetlace »

Well she is officially in labor as per her instagram story. She got her epidural 2 hours ago. Seems like she isn't trying to be as secretive as Ellie and Jared. Not gonna lie, I am glad about that. The way E&J were so secretive was so weird. They kept lying about when he was actually born and such.
Lilybug27
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lilybug27 »

Hi all first time poster but long time lurker anyway I was just watching one of their recent vlogs and Does anyone else feel like Justin goes overboard on telling rachelle how beautiful and pretty she is all the time? It seems very forced and rachelle doesn’t really respond to it either? Weird

Anyway I hate how much I keep checking for news on if Emma has arrived yet. I’m far too invested in their life

Lilybug27
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lilybug27 »

Hi all first time poster but long time lurker anyway I was just watching one of their recent vlogs and Does anyone else feel like Justin goes overboard on telling rachelle how beautiful and pretty she is all the time? It seems very forced and rachelle doesn’t really respond to it either? Weird

Anyway I hate how much I keep checking for news on if Emma has arrived yet. I’m far too invested in their life

icp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by icp »

Lilybug27 wrote: Does anyone else feel like Justin goes overboard on telling rachelle how beautiful and pretty she is all the time? It seems very forced and rachelle doesn’t really respond to it either?
Yes! He seems to be doing it more often as of late, and he always seems to look at the camera immediately after and make a weird face or wink. I wonder if this is some sort of shout-out to the haters (us, lol)??

calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calliebaity77 »

Jupiter wrote:Back in the Jurassic Age, I was induced no epidural back then. We could get something called a spinal block which left you with a headache that felt like someone hit you with a 2x4. Anywho...I had my second in about 3 hours. I even had lunch! Even though she's had a stillbirth at 20wks, this kid is full term. Just guessing but it'll be tonite sometime. I've heard the epi can slow things up a bit..she could even end up in csection land. Who knows??? Image However she goes about it, we'll need a Lifetime Movie of the week.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
The epidural actually can help people who are induced early, I was induced last week at 34 weeks due to complications. I was in labor 31 hours pre epidural and after I got it I was able to relax and had her 5 hours later. So it could speed things up for her since she would have likely got over with Emma.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Hound11 wrote:I don’t think she was even pretty pre pregnancy. She’s just got an odd face

Looking back, she's actually quite pretty. Emma just sucked the beauty out of her. Like, sucked her dry! ImageImage

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

I don't know why she pushed so hard for this induction. I hope this isn't the case for her because I don't wish it on my worst enemy but I was induced with my daughter and it was by far the worst experience of my life. I was in labor for 3 days, and ended up with an emergency C-section which I was put to sleep for due to my epidural only numbing half my body so I missed out on seeing her come into the world, my partner couldn't even be in the room, and she was asleep when she came out too because of the drugs they gave me to knock me out :( it was horrible and if I could go back and just wait out those few extra weeks I was supposed to be pregnant for I would do it again in a heart beat.

I have a feeling she is going to have a long and painful experience because her body was not ready for Emma to come out yet. but hey..I guess instagram just couldn't wait any longer. Image

I'm going to be nice and say that I am genuinely excited for Emma to arrive because all babies are beautiful and miracles regardless of their parents being twats. She still deserves a good life and it will be interesting to see how this all unfolds.

How long do we think until she announces it.

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk
rxysm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rxysm »

islasmumma wrote:I don't know why she pushed so hard for this induction. I hope this isn't the case for her because I don't wish it on my worst enemy but I was induced with my daughter and it was by far the worst experience of my life. I was in labor for 3 days, and ended up with an emergency C-section which I was put to sleep for due to my epidural only numbing half my body so I missed out on seeing her come into the world, my partner couldn't even be in the room, and she was asleep when she came out too because of the drugs they gave me to knock me out :( it was horrible and if I could go back and just wait out those few extra weeks I was supposed to be pregnant for I would do it again in a heart beat.

I have a feeling she is going to have a long and painful experience because her body was not ready for Emma to come out yet. but hey..I guess instagram just couldn't wait any longer. Image

I'm going to be nice and say that I am genuinely excited for Emma to arrive because all babies are beautiful and miracles regardless of their parents being twats. She still deserves a good life and it will be interesting to see how this all unfolds.

How long do we think until she announces it.

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk
I doubt she pushed for an induction. With IVF, her doctor likely wouldn’t let her go past 39 weeks since she is at a higher risk for Emma to be still born. She probably could have said no if she absolutely didn’t want an induction but with one still birth already, that was never going to happen.

So she has been in labor for over 24 hours. I wonder if she has given birth yet since there is no update. I hope she takes this time to really enjoy the moment and enjoy Emma. Instagram will be there when she is ready but she will only get one chance to enjoy Emma at this age. They grow so quickly you miss out if you aren’t paying attention.
boymomx2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by boymomx2 »

She just posted that Emma is here and there will be a photo in a couple hours.

bobloblawslawblog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bobloblawslawblog »

She said she's here and she will update soon! I hope she sleeps. I didn't sleep the first two days and it affected my memory of my labor and first hours with my baby.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
No_Sugarcoating11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by No_Sugarcoating11 »

Emma is here! I'm excited to see the update in a few hours after she rests. I wonder if yesterday was her induction day or if she went into labor naturally?
No_Sugarcoating11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by No_Sugarcoating11 »

Emma is here! I'm excited to see the update in a few hours after she rests. I wonder if yesterday was her induction day or if she went into labor naturally?
jcrumb2012
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jcrumb2012 »

Whew. I can’t imagine that long of a labor. My first was 8 hours altogether. 30 minutes of pushing. Not the biggest fan of her, but I hope everything went okay for her. I’m honestly excited to see an update.

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

Anyone know how dilated and effaced she was pre-induction or labor?
I know there was a video saying she was dilating a week or so ago.
Hope she is resting and is enjoying baby girl. I may not be the biggest fan of her, but the moment is surreal - holding your living and breathing rainbow baby after a loss.
I look forward to their update.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Hope mom and baby are both doing well. They must so exhausted and happy. I'm really not a fan but baby's are always reason celebrate and I wish them all the best.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
NjH1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NjH1 »

As much as I don’t like her, I hope everything went well and I’m so excited for her

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”