KKandtheBFFoftheday | KKandBabyJ | Part 37

vmokk
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandtheBFFoftheday | Part 37

Unread post by vmokk »

i’m confused - i just watched kerens nursery video on her own channel ... she says she’s going to let the baby take naps in jacksons room because thats where it’ll sleep once its out of her room. is nonni leaving or is she putting a crib or second bassinet in jacksons room with his bed?

if she wants to play bedroom roulette, why doesnt she let the baby have landons room. landons room has a crib already, by the time she moves this baby landon will be ready for a bed. landon can move to jacksons room she can decorate it to his aesthetic and to suit his personality and then move jackson to the spare room.

seems like the most cost efficient way instead of buying all new crap and having to move shit across the hall (literally) if she decides to reuse landons nursery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

From the looks of it she took all the pump parts/accessories out of the boxes and dumped them into the basket, and the same with the pacifiers. Is she really not going to sanitize any of it? Looks like clothes and swaddles weren’t washed either. I don’t know how everyone else does it, but I was told to wash all my baby’s clothes and sanitize bottles, pump parts, pacifiers, etc....
marsala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marsala »

I'm late on this but I don't care. It's SO selfish they had a baby shower for their third kid in three years. There's no way they don't have baby supplies. Like bottles... you truly needed bottles?? Landon's only a year and a half. If I were their friend, I would have been "busy" that day. No fucking way would I get them more baby shit. This isn't a free for all, you want three kids in a row, either keep your basically new baby stuff you got for the first two or buy new stuff yourself. So greedy and self-absorbed.
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

So currently her only savior is throwing Landon in his crib and shutting the door. I’m curious to see if Jackson is still #1 and the baby is Landon 2.0 and also shut away “napping” or will the baby get attention and Jackson will act out. She’s only getting by right now because she can make someone “nap” for hours a day.

shadylady
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shadylady »

enjoy this screenshot of kernel in the corner[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 6a1ccb.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

So many things... this bish talks about how good she is at sleep training her “babies” like that’s the one thing she actually prides herself on!? Come on! Smh beside the fact that she leaves them in their cribs for hours on end. No wonder they are both so socially behind. It’s nothing to be proud of kkandchickfila. Yes I caught that ;)
Then she goes on to make a salad and calls it food prepping!!! LMFAO!!! She is #momgoals
And hello...does she NOT wash or sanitize any of the mess she calls organized? Like I always wash all my bebes clothes and sanitized everything. Oh and Khoa has to wake up to hand her the baby? Keren you realize how damn entitled and spoiled you sounded? That’s great Khoa is there to help, I was blessed with a wonderful husband and family to help but not everyone is bc their significant others may actually work a real job!! Oh and she gives Landon yet another bag of total garbage and then tells him to go to time for spilling it and just gives up and goes to nap for 6 hours. The clock was around 1 then 7ish when she woke up!
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

i’m tired of hearing them constantly comment on skars “chunkiness” she’s not even that chunky to me she looks like a perfectly healthy baby/ toddler
Momma210
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma210 »

Omg i am getting SO ANNOYED with them eating out everyday. That is throwing sooo much money away. Why can’t Keren just cook!? Blue apron don’t count..

Momma210
Talker
Talker

Baz1_ wrote:From the looks of it she took all the pump parts/accessories out of the boxes and dumped them into the basket, and the same with the pacifiers. Is she really not going to sanitize any of it? Looks like clothes and swaddles weren’t washed either. I don’t know how everyone else does it, but I was told to wash all my baby’s clothes and sanitize bottles, pump parts, pacifiers, etc....
Yes you are suppose to do this. It’s a must!!

Momma210
Talker
Talker

Baz1_ wrote:From the looks of it she took all the pump parts/accessories out of the boxes and dumped them into the basket, and the same with the pacifiers. Is she really not going to sanitize any of it? Looks like clothes and swaddles weren’t washed either. I don’t know how everyone else does it, but I was told to wash all my baby’s clothes and sanitize bottles, pump parts, pacifiers, etc....
Yes you are suppose to do this. It’s a must!!

keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

I’m sorry if this was talked about already but i will scream if she makes corrina the godmother.

Also, i cant believe shes having so many guests over for the baby’s birth. Isnt it supposed to be a special time for family and not some random youtubers? Keren is so selfish and khoa is acting like a damn fool when he pretends to not know anything about babies and child birth. Its such an act for the vlog.

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

I don’t see how she’ll have anyone over when she says she follows a Chinese method of quiet time after birth. Does she even listen to herself speak!? Also, I think the only reason she nurses is strictly for herself and her weight, not at all for any other benenfit.
Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

Momma210 wrote:Omg i am getting SO ANNOYED with them eating out everyday. That is throwing sooo much money away. Why can’t Keren just cook!? Blue apron don’t count..

You would think that one of the two stay at home parents could manage to cook at least a few meals a week. It’s not like it’s difficult to cook. I would get so sick of eating crappy take out every single day
Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

ALeto90 wrote:I don’t see how she’ll have anyone over when she says she follows a Chinese method of quiet time after birth. Does she even listen to herself speak!? Also, I think the only reason she nurses is strictly for herself and her weight, not at all for any other benenfit.
She definitely does it to lose weight. Which is probably why she weans them at 6 months, she’s probably pretty much lost the weight by then. Just like the sleep training is to benefit her and not her kids...
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Baz1_ wrote:
ALeto90 wrote:I don’t see how she’ll have anyone over when she says she follows a Chinese method of quiet time after birth. Does she even listen to herself speak!? Also, I think the only reason she nurses is strictly for herself and her weight, not at all for any other benenfit.
She definitely does it to lose weight. Which is probably why she weans them at 6 months, she’s probably pretty much lost the weight by then. Just like the sleep training is to benefit her and not her kids...
4 months. Came here to tell the same. Initially she’ll make huge deal about breastfeeding and breastfeeding in public. Then after 4 months when she loses weight she starts with fed is best. Lol does whatever is convenient to her and uses these # just as an excuse.
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Why is she having so many people over for the baby’s birth? Like I understand it’s a newborn & all but dam bitch it’s your 3rd kid that’ll probably look the same as the other 2!?? She’s not the dam royal princess where all the attention needs to be on her. All those people going are stupid, just listening to her and they show up. That’s why Keren feels so dam entitled.

Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

Momma210 wrote:Omg i am getting SO ANNOYED with them eating out everyday. That is throwing sooo much money away. Why can’t Keren just cook!? Blue apron don’t count..

She mealprepped guys!!! That's cooking right?!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Y'all I'm back for the mom of 3 tea
14? Days

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Jessie212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jessie212 »

All these maternity clothing hauls because “stuff didn’t fit anymore” and you just wear a bra and shorts and a sweater “cover up” ooooooookkk kk. At least put something on for the vlogs.

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

You're supposed to. I still wash my own clothes as soon as I get them home. If I wore then right away I'd be itching constantly. But, this is Keren we're talking about - she doesn't even iron clothes for weddings. Just rocks up looking like she crawled straight out bed. Can you really see her washing, drying and ironing the hundreds of sleepers she'll forever have the baby dressed in? I'm surprised Taylor hasn't gone into nesting mode to be honest

Return to “KKandBabyJ”