JesssFam: Nip, Tuck & Blowin' Bucks (Part 117)

itslove
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Nip, Tuck & Blowin' Bucks (Part 117)

Unread post by itslove »

Sooo jesss brought her laptop to six flags. An amusement park. Clearly she couldn’t have kept that on her, I doubt she took anything with her so I’m guessing she left her laptop in the truck.

Did she not learn? She shows PUBLICLY that she leaves all her crap in the car and where she’s going. She’s a walking target to get robbed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

Jess (about Tommy and Kaden's new sister): "They got another little sister. I haven't seen any pics but she must be cute, I mean, look at her brothers!"

Well, hate to break it to you but they're also Addies brothers and she's not the cutest baby alive
niello
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by niello »

pleasecleanyourhouse wrote:Jess (about Tommy and Kaden's new sister): "They got another little sister. I haven't seen any pics but she must be cute, I mean, look at her brothers!"

Well, hate to break it to you but they're also Addies brothers and she's not the cutest baby alive
are you seriously trying to come for Jess for saying something positive about her husband's ex's baby

honestly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Her video about her 3rd weddinganniversary tells me how low her bar for a successful marriage is :D 3 years without seperation, cheating, or planned divorce, congrats, you're an adult now!
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

She's really angry about our judgement back when she got engaged.

Well what did you think, after the catastrophe that was your first marriage and everything that followed? You looked like someone desperate (let's face it, your were) and it was just your luck, that Chris was serious enough about commitment, so you didn't look like a complete idiot, check list, or no check list!

As if a checklist makes sure it's the "right" one. Nothing on the list said responsible adult, just be older and have 2 kids. Would she have met Drake later in life, he would have qualified for that stupid list.
pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

niello wrote:
pleasecleanyourhouse wrote:Jess (about Tommy and Kaden's new sister): "They got another little sister. I haven't seen any pics but she must be cute, I mean, look at her brothers!"

are you seriously trying to come for Jess for saying something positive about her husband's ex's baby

honestly

Nope, it just made me laugh
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

niello wrote:

honestly

What the fuck? She’s not “coming for jess” with that comment....

Honestly

Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

Did anyone else think when she was explaining her dating/marrying chris it was directed toward britney?
Like she mentioned they met in a resturant (not apartment like brit) and also how important it was to her that he has kids so he could undertand and the age
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Hilly wrote:Did anyone else think when she was explaining her dating/marrying chris it was directed toward britney?
Like she mentioned they met in a resturant (not apartment like brit) and also how important it was to her that he has kids so he could undertand and the age
10000%. She might as well have written "@frank" on the screen, but I'm here for the shade because Britney is Messs with ten more ssssssssss' tacked on lol.
niello
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by niello »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
niello wrote:

honestly

Honestly

you know what, you're right. let me rephrase!

are you really coming for Addy, a toddler, because Jess said something positive about her husband's ex's baby?

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Her checklist was pathetic. Be 26 and have at least 2 kids that he can play nice with. What about a well paying job, being able to support his family independently, a car, house or at least living on his own? I guess she really didn’t care about those things since she moved him right in to her moms house a few months after meeting. She really had low standards, of course it worked out with loser Chris.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

lol someone posted this on the FB fan group.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:lol someone posted this on the FB fan group.

I think I had an aneurism cringing so hard at that.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Double post but Chris and mess are delusional if they think t and c would ever choose to live with them. They don't even have their own sleeping area, nothing ties them to Modesto except Chris.

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

nineteenninety3 wrote:Double post but Chris and mess are delusional if they think t and c would ever choose to live with them. They don't even have their own sleeping area, nothing ties them to Modesto except Chris.

I could happen if during teenage years they have issues with their mother for instance but, even if i am all for the children having a choice, it's dangerous to just let them chose in case they are not thinking of the future (their studies ofr instance) but just about the fact that they have less liberty with their mother (for example!). I don't know their mother but in her mother house, there are only 3 kids (them included) so they will likely get more attention there than in Jess' house (where everything always seems... messy if you see what i mean) so i feel like they are better off staying with her for sure. Who knows what will happen in the future through
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 908278.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180814</span><span>/</span><span>e68217d1ccfa50d3dd52d395b3908278</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Me too girl! I don't know what I cringed harder at - the realization that Lilia already has EIGHT siblings or the knowledge their family is only gonna get more fucked up as the adults inevitably have more kids because they're dumbasses. None of Jessica's kids have less than six half/step siblings. Yikes!
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

nineteenninety3 wrote:Double post but Chris and mess are delusional if they think t and c would ever choose to live with them. They don't even have their own sleeping area, nothing ties them to Modesto except Chris.

Exactly who would choose live in that zoo. No individual attention or even a bedroom and your life posted on the internet for the world to see.

soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:

Well, folks, it’s official: Jess and Janell are sister wives

pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

niello wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
niello wrote: are you seriously trying to come for Jess for saying something positive about her husband's ex's baby

honestly

Honestly

are you really coming for Addy, a toddler, because Jess said something positive about her husband's ex's baby?

geez, I'm just saying Addie isn't the cutest baby I've ever seen, chill
niello
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by niello »

pleasecleanyourhouse wrote:
niello wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote: What the fuck? She’s not “coming for jess” with that comment....

Honestly

geez, I'm just saying Addie isn't the cutest baby I've ever seen, chill
geez, i'm just saying it's not okay to insult a toddler's appearance because their mother said something nice about another baby, chill

Return to “JesssFam”