GQS | Lipshit and Swaddles: QuadrupleThePrices | Part 29

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Lipshit and Swaddles: QuadrupleThePrices | Part 29

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

If Nash has real world career experience/aspirations, I cannot imagine she possibly aspires to be a housekeeper. Not that there is anything wrong with that kind of work.... you just have pretty limited earnings potential and it doesn’t do much for your resume. Now that she’s got her extraordinarily successful index card business, maybe she could attract another nanny family? I mean, if you’re a nanny by trade and your nanny family comes to you and says ‘kids are going to school... but you can do the dishes, vacuum and do the laundry instead’ I’d be like, SEE YA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

GQS | Lipshit and Swaddles: QuadrupleThePrices | Part 29

[quote="Nope”]

A$$ will probAbly be asked to help in the classroom as she’s recently read an entire book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

LOL! Choked on my coffee! The book she read was “girl wash your face.” WASH it, Anusley, don’t saturate it with 15 skin products. Why the hell do you think you are covered with pimples??

Morning Glory
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morning Glory »

ItIsSunny wrote:
Wgchick22 wrote:Viral alert... One of the littles, Esme, doing a belly flop and losing her shorts on the tramp.

Funny, but I’m not sure I get the slide on the trampoline- is that normal? It seems like an accident waiting to happen?!

I saw this on the only IG Gardner stream from which I'm not blocked.

As Ashley's laughing her ass off, it sure as heck sounded like a hurtful cry of a little one. Poor Esmie - embarrassed that her stunt went badly, lost her pants, hurt as she bounced on her face (or so it appeared) & then to have it all memorialized forever on Ashley's screech box.

If no one got hurt, yes could be funny while embarrassing. But I'd have dropped my phone the second I heard my child cry like that.
I've tried several times to hear Esme cry but all I hear is Ashley's laugh. I crank up the volume and the laugh is too loud to bear.

On the same gardner quad squad ig there is a picture about Scarlett or Evie's eye injury---good heavens, the face Ashley is pulling! As though *she* was injured. The child is crying hard. Wouldn't most mothers be in comforting-mode?
Mom7GKK
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mom7GKK »

When the botox starts to wear off it's a worse look than before getting it.
The acne is getting exponentially worse.
And the eyebrows? A complete miss with the brow product today. If you've got the stamina to watch the video, the brows are a total make-up "don't", or maybe this was a rush makeup job that only took half an hour.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Mom7GKK wrote:When the botox starts to wear off it's a worse look than before getting it.
The acne is getting exponentially worse.
And the eyebrows? A complete miss with the brow product today. If you've got the stamina to watch the video, the brows are a total make-up "don't", or maybe this was a rush makeup job that only took half an hour.
Anusley! Put some brown lip shit and glossy gloss into the eyebrow crack and it will blend right into the tattoo!

Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

SerendipitySusan wrote:
Wgchick22 wrote:
Trail3rTrashGard3rs wrote:There is absolutely no way in hell the hotel they stayed at sponsored them it did NOT happen. The hotel would have done there homework & looked into d&d one look at their youtube channel or any social media account & the hotel would have seen that for so many followers the views or likes are quite low. Therefore no freebies for the greedyners.
I work in this field and hotels get requests all the time for free stays by social media “influencers”. It’s all about how many followers they have. For a local Utah hotel, these two would be considered as they have a big reach. I’m not defending the Greedners, I’m just saying what a hotel looks for when they have these requests.

Is the number of followers the only deciding factor or perhaps any basic demographics? Of course no one can say for sure, but given the small percentage of the general population who can afford to stay at that place in the first place, how likely is it that the average greedners follower can? Not to mention, how many are going to travel all the way to SLC from all over the world just to stay at that place? It is such a specialized audience for that place.

They are EXTREMELY GREEDY and no doubt they do ask for everything for free but I doubt they always get it.

It does pretty much make me puke that the main reason they didn’t bother taking their own kids to Disney is that they would have had to pay (a part of it).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/

No, there is no way to see the demographics of the people’s followers.
You look at their content on their page. I’m not going to speculate over what this business chose to do, I was trying to provide some insight into my personal experience.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Wgchick22 wrote:
SerendipitySusan wrote:
Wgchick22 wrote: I work in this field and hotels get requests all the time for free stays by social media “influencers”. It’s all about how many followers they have. For a local Utah hotel, these two would be considered as they have a big reach. I’m not defending the Greedners, I’m just saying what a hotel looks for when they have these requests.

Is the number of followers the only deciding factor or perhaps any basic demographics? Of course no one can say for sure, but given the small percentage of the general population who can afford to stay at that place in the first place, how likely is it that the average greedners follower can? Not to mention, how many are going to travel all the way to SLC from all over the world just to stay at that place? It is such a specialized audience for that place.

They are EXTREMELY GREEDY and no doubt they do ask for everything for free but I doubt they always get it.

It does pretty much make me puke that the main reason they didn’t bother taking their own kids to Disney is that they would have had to pay (a part of it).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/

No, there is no way to see the demographics of the people’s followers.
You look at their content on their page. I’m not going to speculate over what this business chose to do, I was trying to provide some insight into my personal experience.

It is definitely interesting to hear how many people have the GALL to beg for free stuff.

If you had to make a list of words that describe the people they ‘influence,’ I can only think of one and that’s teenagers. And they ain’t buying any $450 hotel rooms.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Oh Boy. They’re headed to the gym. I would love to be a fly on that wall watching those two.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Wgchick22 wrote:Viral alert... One of the littles, Esme, doing a belly flop and losing her shorts on the tramp.

Funny, but I’m not sure I get the slide on the trampoline- is that normal? It seems like an accident waiting to happen?!

As much as I don't want to point this out, she wasn't crying. She was actually laughing. I watched it over and over and on my phone it sounds like crying but on my computer it's plain as day laughing. You can also see her put her hand over her mouth and she was smiling.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Nope wrote:Evie Sustains Eye Injury

Was sustain one of their words if the day? Maybe A$$ read it in her first book. Either way it’s an awkward title.

Esme swiped Evie to get ahead for a race. Tyler thinks there’s a chunk missing. Funny that the doc needs dye and a blue light to see a small scratch. Evie gets a baby toy for going to the dr.

Tyler takes Oakland to Costco. Fall stuff (insert eye roll so hard a chunk is missing). Over. It. Tyler points to a Halloween decoration as a guy is walking by. The guy waves like a celebrity. Hilarious. You know what I’d like to see? Tyler and Oakland taking turns taping each other unloading groceries. It’s my lucky day! All is well until Oakland drops the berries. Tyler “fires” him but takes it back when he realizes he needs his manual labor/camera man.

What parent takes their kids to their first movie and doesn’t realize it’s not a kid movie. Three adults, Zero brains. The little girls can’t keep their pants up because THEY ARE THE WRONG SIZE. I shall call the littles gangsta gals.

As someone said the one that jumped off the slide onto the “tramp” screamed but A$$ just laughs.

NAsh seems different. Perhaps her unsister gave her a heads up on their girl trip. School starts next week. Maybe NAsh’s first task could be painting/decorating the “nurseries”. Or deciding between the four playsets. Or making an actual playroom. A$$ will probAbly be asked to help in the classroom as she’s recently read an entire book.

How much of an asshole do you have to be for getting annoyed with your brother because they ran out of milk while you and the Mrs left for the weekend and made your family watch your kids for free while you were gone. Oh and who was pushing that lawn mower after they got home from Costco? Definitely not Tyabetes.

I can't believe these dummies thought Christopher Robin was a cartoon kids movie. Did they not see the advertisement or previews? They spent more time picking out blankets than they did researching the damn movie. Way to ruin your kids first movie theater experience idiots. She assumed it was a kids movie and "who would have thought any differently?" Uh, ANYONE THAT SAW THE DAMN TRAILER FOR THE MOVIE!
Morning Glory
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morning Glory »

JD386 wrote:

As much as I don't want to point this out, she wasn't crying. She was actually laughing. I watched it over and over and on my phone it sounds like crying but on my computer it's plain as day laughing. You can also see her put her hand over her mouth and she was smiling.
Okay, so now I know why I didn't hear her cry, and it isn't because I heard her laugh. I didn't hear that, either. It's my hearing, I guess. :(
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

This just makes me so angry. Your kid is hurt and crying and your too busy making faces in your phone to comfort her.

Didn't they do IVF in July. If they do this to help promote infertility why was there no mention of the anniversary of doing IVF?

The trampoline pants falling down just irrated me because it was just further proof they can't be bothered to put the right size clothes on the smaller girls.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 63bfc4.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Oh we knew he couldn’t stay off Snapchat for long! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 0fed65.png[/img]

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

WARNING! Skip this post if you just are. All things Tyler coming up

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 730c7f.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 9ba382.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 4a6149.png[/img]

1. Do the KADs actually enjoy seeing footage of him “working out”?

2. Nasty, nasty teeth.

3. I don’t even have words for Bison in this picture. He’s so creepy looking, it’s easier to focus on the two huge fizz drinks they got for going to the gym.

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Tyler is doing a lie feed still in the clothes he wore to the gym. He's been home for more than 3hrs and he hasn't even showered? Gross!

ItIsSunny
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ItIsSunny »

Wgchick22 wrote:Oh we knew he couldn’t stay off Snapchat for long! (Classic picture of The Dude)

HAHAHA! This pic is our contest-winning meme waiting to happy. Thanks for posting!
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Tyler talking about the girls going to school saying he's going to miss them and it weird not having them around "since they've been with us almost every single day since they've been alive" What? They hardly even spend time with them. Having the girls at school "a couple days a week" won't change anything for the babysitters.

4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

Tyler just blabbers on and on and on about nothing. How do people stand to hear him talk?
Yeah you’ve spent everyday with the girls since they were born. Oh how quickly you forget the hundreds of vacations you took with out the girls you dumb f**k.
I cannot wait for the day he can no longer have control over the girls. I will be the first to listen to what the girls have to say. He’s like another JimBob Dugger.

soooawesome
Talker
Talker

Unread post by soooawesome »

OldCountry wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Dumb and Dumber keep them hobbled intentionally with stupid shoes. Put them in running shoes and they'd have to get off the couch and be more active to keep up.

I remember Shoe-Gate in which after they read so many comments about the girls wearing those stupid moccasins which had no support, ripped open and cut the girls' toes, they finally did buy some sneakers, (Nike's of course)but I think I may have only seen them wearing them a couple of times, within a few days period. Then it turned into Hobble-Gate. Everything that they had the girls wear on their feet made it impossible for them to run. They were always falling down. The poor littles had a tough time walking, forget about running. They bought them all the same size, just like their clothes, a size that fit the heavies. The littles swam in their clothes and their shoes. It was sad to watch.....Then it turned into Boot-Gate, aka Hobble-Gate..Not exactly sure when they bought the boots, but I think it was late summer last year. They bought them at least 3 pairs of boots each and that is all they wore until this spring. This time I think they may have bought the correct sizes because when they bought them they made sure to 'announce' it on the video what size each wore... I guess they were hoping for some freebies, once again!...When they did go out and about,,they couldn't climb and couldn't run naturally, even stairs were an issue.
So hopefully we will see sneakers soon? I thought I did see a pic of a navy Nike sneaker with the word 'girls' on one of their IG this past week, but haven't seen any yet on one of them. But we all know, if we see one wearing them we will see all four wearing them.. maybe tomorrow :D
I think it's all part of the 'we do what's easiest for us' schtick. The girls can slip on the flats and boots, but Nikes need to be tied. One tiny extra step would have been so beneficial for the girls and given them more confidence in climbing, running, etc. I'm also guessing that Nikes would be much better for their feet but I'm not one to say as I go barefoot as much as possible.
Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

Asswipe tells us not to judge her for wearing makeup to the gym. Alright whatever, but why does she have to look like she's straight out of the 80s? The massive amounts of pink eyeshadow and bright pink lipstick?? At their lipshit trainings don't they have any professional makeup artists come in to teach these girls what's actually in style? I guess that's just Trashley's own terrible style. And have fun working out in makeup- it will make your complexion even worse.

She says she has more energy when she puts her makeup on. And as a young girl, if she didn't feel good her mom would tell her to get up and put makeup on and she'd feel better. Wtf? How young was she that goth mimi was encouraging her to put on makeup? As if that's all that matters?

I bet her shopping over the weekend included expensive new workout clothes. Lululemon itself will run you approximately $100 for an outfit. I can tell she's one of those girls that has to have new fancy clothes to go to the gym. Someone should tell her an old tank top and shorts will allow you to burn just as many calories :/ only the best for the queen though
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”