JesssFam: Nip, Tuck & Blowin' Bucks (Part 117)

LumpyDays
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Nip, Tuck & Blowin' Bucks (Part 117)

Unread post by LumpyDays »

I don't overly dislike Jess, like a lot of you here (I think she has actually done okay for her situation. I have seen many, many girls like her and things have been a million times worse) but with Lilia, she acts the way she does because she is spoiled. She loves the attention. The kids at school watch and Jess has said before that Lilia loves it. Jess spoils her, she seems to be allowed to go any cousin or Aunt she chooses at any time and be smothered with attention. Lilia gets what she wants. The few times she has the camera on her own, it's blatantly obvious, she thinks she is hot stuff, so to speak. I honestly think Jess would have preferred Addie to be a boy then Lilia could have been her one Princess and the spoiling would have been 'justified'.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Back to school haul for MY 7 KIDS. There we go again!
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

LumpyDays wrote:I don't overly dislike Jess, like a lot of you here (I think she has actually done okay for her situation. I have seen many, many girls like her and things have been a million times worse) but with Lilia, she acts the way she does because she is spoiled. She loves the attention. The kids at school watch and Jess has said before that Lilia loves it. Jess spoils her, she seems to be allowed to go any cousin or Aunt she chooses at any time and be smothered with attention. Lilia gets what she wants. The few times she has the camera on her own, it's blatantly obvious, she thinks she is hot stuff, so to speak. I honestly think Jess would have preferred Addie to be a boy then Lilia could have been her one Princess and the spoiling would have been 'justified'.
She would’ve wanted Addie to be a boy so she had an excuse to have more kids.

“You guyssssss it doesn’t matter that I have a million sons - Lilia needs a sister!!!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
countrygirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by countrygirl »

So Jessica is letting Lilia wear high heels at 8 years old. She really doesn’t care about her daughter’s health at all

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

soma31 wrote:
LumpyDays wrote:I don't overly dislike Jess, like a lot of you here (I think she has actually done okay for her situation. I have seen many, many girls like her and things have been a million times worse) but with Lilia, she acts the way she does because she is spoiled. She loves the attention. The kids at school watch and Jess has said before that Lilia loves it. Jess spoils her, she seems to be allowed to go any cousin or Aunt she chooses at any time and be smothered with attention. Lilia gets what she wants. The few times she has the camera on her own, it's blatantly obvious, she thinks she is hot stuff, so to speak. I honestly think Jess would have preferred Addie to be a boy then Lilia could have been her one Princess and the spoiling would have been 'justified'.
She would’ve wanted Addie to be a boy so she had an excuse to have more kids.

“You guyssssss it doesn’t matter that I have a million sons - Lilia needs a sister!!!”

I really never understood that
“Boys can wear pink and play with Barbies too” next minute “Lilia NEEDS a sister, she’s surrounded by all these stinky boys” Image
I still think Addie is going to be a huge tomboy, and she’s already such a rebel with an attitude - I live for the side eye she gives Jess Image
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Captain Smooth wrote:Back to school haul for MY 7 KIDS. There we go again!
I have no idea why she said 7 because she didn't have anything for Addie, Tommy or Caden.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

"The twins dont really dress the same that much"

- proceeds to buy 90% matching clothes for them

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

The comments were so annoying "1000 for 7 kids isn't bad" she has 6 kids in school. And 2 of them I'm sure we're only bought backpacks and shoes. And did that price include any actual school supplies or just clothes and shoes. WTF lol
And I'm sure the boys would have liked some accessories, and an extra pair of shoes like princess Lilia.
pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

and she pretty much only showed what she got for 3 kids... plus a few items for Landen, but mostly for Lilia and the twins. What's the point of putting 7 kids in the title if she doesn't include all of them?
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

pleasecleanyourhouse wrote:
and she pretty much only showed what she got for 3 kids... plus a few items for Landen, but mostly for Lilia and the twins. What's the point of putting 7 kids in the title if she doesn't include all of them?
Shock value and clickbait of course, but she keeps refering in the title to Tommy and Caden being her own, which is, first of all, misleading and second of all, they already stated they have a little trouble with their Mom, so if I would be her, I'd make sure that title is ok with her. While, as you said, she doesn't even mention them in the video (haven't watched it, not interested in hauls, just got triggered by the title), so it's even more wrong.

She complained sometimes to have to explain whose kids are whose, while talking about having 7 children, having T&C refer to her as Mom and Landen refering to Chris as Dad. No wonder new subscribers are completely confused when she tries to explain the biological situation.
SJSx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SJSx3 »

"Kaden and Kyson don't care to match anymore so I bought them 95% matching clothing. How else will people know I'm so special and had TWINS!?!?"
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Admitted that the twins hate matching each other but continues to buy them the SAME clothes and tried to convince both to getting the same pair of shoes (but didn’t happen)
And seriously only 1 pair of shoes? Dam I buy my daughter a pair of shoes every other month because I like her to match with everything lol and on back to school I get her about 4 brand new pairs

anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

And I’m surprised she got the boys Vans! Doesn’t she usually get them cheap Payless shoes?

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

anr92 wrote:Admitted that the twins hate matching each other but continues to buy them the SAME clothes and tried to convince both to getting the same pair of shoes (but didn’t happen)
And seriously only 1 pair of shoes? Dam I buy my daughter a pair of shoes every other month because I like her to match with everything lol and on back to school I get her about 4 brand new pairs

Seriously? If she had bought Lilia four pairs of shoes everyone would freak. Image

I spent about $250 on my daughter’s back-to-school including supplies and clothes. I can’t believe she spent $1000 on all of that! Most of the boys clothes looked super cheap. I bought some of those same dresses for my daughter, they’re on sale for $8 each at Old Navy!
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Why did she say for 7 kids when 2 dont live with them and is a nearly 2 year old????
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

ps. Why did she get Kaden WHITE Vans yikes, they wont be white for long.
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

lagenialester wrote:
anr92 wrote:Admitted that the twins hate matching each other but continues to buy them the SAME clothes and tried to convince both to getting the same pair of shoes (but didn’t happen)

Seriously? If she had bought Lilia four pairs of shoes everyone would freak. Image

I spent about $250 on my daughter’s back-to-school including supplies and clothes. I can’t believe she spent $1000 on all of that! Most of the boys clothes looked super cheap. I bought some of those same dresses for my daughter, they’re on sale for $8 each at Old Navy!
thanked by accident but anyways.. did I say that every kid needs 4 pairs of shoes? Obviously that’s too much for all of them but I think it’s ridiculous that they only get 1 pair for the whole year! She has the money. The girls are always wearing new stuff but the boys only get 1 pair for the year?

anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Why does she always makes it sound like she likes to save money & only buys it if it’s on special? She sure doesn’t mind spending on her ugly lashes & dropping over 1k on her computer and getting a brand new camera that big baby breaks every other day?

Also how embarrassing that Chris depends on his wife to buy his own kids clothes!?

ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

I don't know why she doesn't buy the boys a pair of nikes or something if they're so "active". Vans aren't made for rambunctious outdoorsy boys.

Jessie91
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Jessie91 »

Did she really have to buy matching clothes for the twins???!! They have already expressed that they do NOT want to match... Smh. They are not 1 anymore Jess. They want different clothes.

Return to “JesssFam”