GQS | Lipshit and Swaddles: QuadrupleThePrices | Part 29

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: GQS | Lipshit and Swaddles: QuadrupleThePrices | Part 29

Unread post by gram3 »

This loser has been on a diet for 8 fucking days and he acts like he's cured cancer. He hasn't sustained anything. Start talking like an expert after reaching a weight loss and maintaining it for a year or more. What a hungyuck. I cannot stand him. Human barf bag.
Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

gram3 wrote:This loser has been on a diet for 8 fucking days and he acts like he's cured cancer. He hasn't sustained anything. Start talking like an expert after reaching a weight loss and maintaining it for a year or more. What a hungyuck. I cannot stand him. Human barf bag.
IF he has actually lost 16 pounds in 8 days it’s likely water weight. Seeing the amount of shitty food they consumed all weekend, I don’t see him being too successful in this. He acts like he’s a damn keto diet guru now though and the KADS are all over that shit. Stick with it a while Tubby before you start bragging about your success.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Wanna be Adonis works out 4 times a week. Let's see. He's been on a diet for 8 days so he's worked out a total of 4 times? Don't get ahead of yourself egomaniac. The big talkers tend to be the biggest diet failures and his mouth is always moving. Onward to more of the facebook live bilge.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Tygoonie - I implore you: Do a lie feed with more teeth and ear picking. Give your public what they want.
my2girls12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by my2girls12 »

Ebbies turn wrote:I apologize for all the posts, just trying to catch up some.
Skimming through the lie feed and it looks like Rodworks is coming to decorate overpriced fall stuff next week. So much for being broke. Between that and the over the top patio set they got that’s a few thousand dollars. I can’t even bring myself to watch the vlogs anymore, I don’t want to give them money and being as someone here mentioned that hooktube views count, I just can’t. I’ve never in my life seen two people who claim to be so humble just go out and selfishly blow money the way these 2 do. Their kids are who got them in this financial position and they get nothing for it. I don’t understand. My husband lost his job earlier this summer and had to take a job making significantly less and we are struggling getting use to this new normal so seeing these assholes with their over the top lifestyle kind of pisses me off more nowadays. They don’t have a clue how the real world works. I can’t wait for the day their outrageous lifestyle bites them in the ass.
Their day is coming, Ebbie. And FAST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
my2girls12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by my2girls12 »

ItIsSunny wrote:
Ebbies turn wrote:I apologize for all the posts, just trying to catch up some.
Skimming through the lie feed and it looks like Rodworks is coming to decorate overpriced fall stuff next week. So much for being broke. Between that and the over the top patio set they got that’s a few thousand dollars. I can’t even bring myself to watch the vlogs anymore, I don’t want to give them money and being as someone here mentioned that hooktube views count, I just can’t. I’ve never in my life seen two people who claim to be so humble just go out and selfishly blow money the way these 2 do. Their kids are who got them in this financial position and they get nothing for it. I don’t understand. My husband lost his job earlier this summer and had to take a job making significantly less and we are struggling getting use to this new normal so seeing these assholes with their over the top lifestyle kind of pisses me off more nowadays. They don’t have a clue how the real world works. I can’t wait for the day their outrageous lifestyle bites them in the ass.
Excellent summary, Ebbies turn!

IMO their spending behavior is typical of those getting ready to face bankruptcy again. The things they are buying won't be taken away in bankruptcy court. They know this because they've been there before. I believe they are maxing out the credit lines wherever they can, knowing what's ahead.
YES! Spot on. It’s on the horizon, for sure! What LOSERS.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

gram3 wrote:This loser has been on a diet for 8 fucking days and he acts like he's cured cancer. He hasn't sustained anything. Start talking like an expert after reaching a weight loss and maintaining it for a year or more. What a hungyuck. I cannot stand him. Human barf bag.

BRAVO

ItIsSunny
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ItIsSunny »

gram3 wrote:Tygoonie - I implore you: Do a lie feed with more teeth and ear picking. Give your public what they want.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :tu: :tu: :tu: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Asshat goes on for like 6 IG stories about a burn on her hand and how she applied $145 worth of skincare products and magically it's healed. Majorly eyeroll worthy.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Great comment below from LifewithGnannyNash's Instagram. I don't know if there is deleting going on at her site but I copied it just in case. It's in response to a snippet of video where a ruplet is getting smartees for doing her card tasks or whatever they are called: brush hair, wipe butt, punch someone, scream loud, etc., etc...

"Those girls are too old to be getting treats for doing routine tasks. At their age, why do they need bribes/rewards? I don't think teachers will be handing out candy at preschool to get these bratty kids to do what other kids are just automatically expected to do in a normal family. Harsh reality coming with the start of school."
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

SerendipitySusan wrote:

BRAVO

Do you think since he is such a "diet" expert now going on and on especially about drinking water, that they will start feeding their miracles better. He talks about how much better it makes him feel, so why wouldn't he see that cutting out so many carbs and sugar would benefit his girls feeling of well being as well. Or is he too lame to make that connection???

He is so full of himself, it is nauseating. Maybe he could be a weight loss guru afterall....his image could be used as an appetite suppresser. :barf:
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Why are the liars now addressing the question(s) about not being on Rattled? Mr thinks-he-is-svelte claims in the facebook monologue the gruesome twosome opted out of the show this year because they wanted more time to do other things. I call bullshit. What other things? There must be a legal agreement that let's fatso and his sidekick claim publicly they "opted out" instead of allowing anyone to reveal they were kicked off and dropped on their cellulite laden butts.
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

JD386 wrote:Asshat goes on for like 6 IG stories about a burn on her hand and how she applied $145 worth of skincare products and magically it's healed. Majorly eyeroll worthy.
But still couldn't cure a past sunburn she had...
Harkette
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Harkette »

eskayem wrote:
JD386 wrote:Asshat goes on for like 6 IG stories about a burn on her hand and how she applied $145 worth of skincare products and magically it's healed. Majorly eyeroll worthy.
But still couldn't cure a past sunburn she had...
I just watched those clips. Here’s an idea, moron. Maybe your hand was miraculously “100% healed” because it was just a small burn. News flash: sometimes touching a hot pan burns at first but usually those are very superficial burns and they heal quickly once the initial jolt of pain wears off.

She really thinks her seneshit healed her hand in just hours? She’s dumber than I thought

eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Someone posted a SeneShit clip of the Disneyworld trip. SO many kids there. The girls would have loved it. They really would have. It's a shame they wouldn't take their girls. Because. Let's be honest. If they ever go back there's no way they'll have many of those same experiences again.

Spot on about the superficial burn. My husband isn't here right now but the way she described the burn it was superficial. But hey. Anything for a buck.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

So pathetic, my first thought when i get burnt is WATER - not chemical crap from UPSTAIRS!!! I bet she wont cook for months now because she got burnt... literally!
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Outdoor dining set...$2764.35... Oh goody, another place to sit and eat take out...and a place to climb.
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

Well watched the vlog boring as usual.. BUT they did admit where they they got the new patio dining set... Hayneedle... But yet those girls cannot have a playset!!!!!!
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 5f1ab3.png[/img]

eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

I just picture one of the girls trying to climb on the table and falling. An accident waiting to happen.

Of course they'll play with the box. They're bored of the trampoline. Why not just admit you don't want to spend any of the money they helped you earn on them?
Lak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lak »

Insta story for Ashley's MIRACLE!!!!!! Literally a miracle" her burn is healed by the three miracle products. Just like that...and another miracle occurred while she was babbling on...the product was out of stock but somehow just came back in stock...I say what BS.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”