KKandtheBFFoftheday | KKandBabyJ | Part 37

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandtheBFFoftheday | Part 37

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Jackson probably waiting impatiently at home for that fresh newborn binkie they give at the hospital

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
aaalex1234567
Informer
Informer

Unread post by aaalex1234567 »

Faat18 wrote:Jackson probably waiting impatiently at home for that fresh newborn binkie they give at the hospital

I laughed so hard at this lol. I wonder if he’ll steal them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

Even the baby was sick of her countdown and “pamper Keren week”. Is it awful that I kinda hope this means the baby will a little spitfire who will challenge Keren in every way.

I agree with the earlier poster, I’ve thought they’d use something like Mason or Liam if it’s a boy. She’s super basic like that.

Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

My vote is on a boy!

Also having so many people around a newborn is just stupid. They have such a lowered immunity and haven’t even had their vaccines yet.
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

let’s hope it’s not a fucking girl, she said she loved the name Mongolia...

aaalex1234567
Informer
Informer

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
aaalex1234567 wrote:Super random but does anyone have any ideas why she switches OB’s every time she has a new baby?? I’m not sure what made me just think of this but I feel like there has to be a reason.. also my guess is a boy. I want it to be a girl just for fun but I’m assuming it’s a boy because that’s just all I can imagine them with. Guess we’ll find out today or tomorrow.

Because she keeps getting pregnant 5 mins after the baby is born and they tell her not to.

I still think it’s so strange. I wonder if she’s delivering at Winnie Palmer again, I’d assume yes. (I live in the same town as them haha). I can’t imagine going anywhere other than my Midwife who delivered my daughter, I like to form a connection with the person who’s going to help bring my baby into this world!! It’s weird to me that she switches every time. I think her excuse with Landon was about them moving or something, but you’re probably right she’s probably ashamed knowing she’s putting her health at risk getting pregnant so soon. My best guess with what happened is she was having contractions all night, then went in and is still having them and was dilating a little so they decided why not do a c-section since she’s 37 weeks. Instead of sending her home and having her go into full blown labor and accidentally delivering vaginally which is incredibly dangerous.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

vmokk wrote:we need a hospital insider to hop up on this forum and leak the babies name and gender. i dont follow her or khoa on instagram but i keep searching their profiles every 30-40 minutes to see what’s going on.

the anticipation, they built this one up well. even though i’m 99.9% sure it’ll be a boy. i dont put it past keren or khoa to have known it was a girl this whole time. i bet jesssssfam knew addie was a girl the whole time which is why she “didnt find out”

like even this tweet, who tweets this at 38 weeks pregnant you obviously know its not twins by now.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 6491de.png[/img]

Hello hippa violation LOL!
But seriously, shes had the baby by now. Thry posted this hours ago and a csec takes 10-30 mins. They will let it go allllllllll day in silence, they love the attention!

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

I’d be a little suspect about her suddenly having this baby the same week as a ton of other youtubers if it wasn’t Keren. We all know she wouldn’t give up her “pamper week”. What an idiot though, that concert was such a bad choice as a mother.

Badassmom_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

I’m pretty certain they aren’t going to announce the gender or name on Instagram. They’re gonna make us wait until the birth vlog.

Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

The baby is born[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... b06fab.jpg[/img]

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

aaalex1234567 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:
aaalex1234567 wrote:Super random but does anyone have any ideas why she switches OB’s every time she has a new baby?? I’m not sure what made me just think of this but I feel like there has to be a reason.. also my guess is a boy. I want it to be a girl just for fun but I’m assuming it’s a boy because that’s just all I can imagine them with. Guess we’ll find out today or tomorrow.

Because she keeps getting pregnant 5 mins after the baby is born and they tell her not to.

I still think it’s so strange. I wonder if she’s delivering at Winnie Palmer again, I’d assume yes. (I live in the same town as them haha). I can’t imagine going anywhere other than my Midwife who delivered my daughter, I like to form a connection with the person who’s going to help bring my baby into this world!! It’s weird to me that she switches every time. I think her excuse with Landon was about them moving or something, but you’re probably right she’s probably ashamed knowing she’s putting her health at risk getting pregnant so soon. My best guess with what happened is she was having contractions all night, then went in and is still having them and was dilating a little so they decided why not do a c-section since she’s 37 weeks. Instead of sending her home and having her go into full blown labor and accidentally delivering vaginally which is incredibly dangerous.

My guess is she probably goes where there are several ob in one office. Therefore you get different ones each time.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Mieke wrote:The baby is born[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... b06fab.jpg[/img]

"My best friend" uhu girl

Ps. The tweet with todd kissing her made me almost throw up I CANT

aaalex1234567
Informer
Informer

chloe6124 wrote:
aaalex1234567 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote: Because she keeps getting pregnant 5 mins after the baby is born and they tell her not to.

My guess is she probably goes where there are several ob in one office. Therefore you get different ones each time.

No she went to different practices each time. Even this last time they mentioned something about her last practice not sending over paperwork or something along those lines.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

aaalex1234567 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
aaalex1234567 wrote:

No she went to different practices each time. Even this last time they mentioned something about her last practice not sending over paperwork or something along those lines.

I do remember when they had Landon they they had changed insurance. Which could also be a reason when they had him.

Jessie212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jessie212 »

I hope kk gets all the attention they want from not “finding out the gender”. SMH. I Feel sorry for the baby. Parents that just want as much attention as possible from social media just from waiting on the gender of their child. Ohhhh the viewwwwsss tho- in Khoas voice

aaalex1234567
Informer
Informer

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 2e611b.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 61a143.png[/img]

Could be wrong but an hour ago Corinna said “HAD” her baby, and around the same time Kyra guessed it’s a boy. I wonder if that means she knew it is a boy, considering it was already born...

Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

Ugh, I hope we get to find out today what gender. If it's a boy I'm picking up a bottle of wine on the way home to celebrate <3
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

aaalex1234567 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 2e611b.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 61a143.png[/img]

Could be wrong but an hour ago Corinna said “HAD” her baby, and around the same time Kyra guessed it’s a boy. I wonder if that means she knew it is a boy, considering it was already born...

LOL at the godmother question. Were all dying to know, Im more curious about that than the gender!

Cak3islif3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cak3islif3 »

aaalex1234567 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 2e611b.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 61a143.png[/img]

I reackon kk aren't telling anyone the gender till the see the baby for themselves so people have a reason to rush to their side asap. The reveal will proberly include everyone's reactions to the gender

emmagraf
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emmagraf »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 86e123.png[/img]

Nonnie posted this 2 hrs ago... and Keren liked it

Return to “KKandBabyJ”