• Advertisement

B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

Re: B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

Postby Siriolis » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:06 pm

Can someone post a picture of her shitty ring? I’m blocked on Instagram

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Siriolis
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby Blackswan » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:07 pm

These LMFAO someone photoshop them on her lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby 131618 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:20 pm

Just gotta post this for the laughs

Has anyone seen "How to lose a guy in 10 days"? Ethans a cute kid but this totally reminds me of that photo book she made of their future kids lol
Screenshot_20180817-160808_Instagram.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gossiper

Postby Resting_Bitch_Face » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:01 pm

Blackswan wrote:These LMFAO someone photoshop them on her lol
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180817/fd01068ab0ce39fe9c32dc1ec452bacb.jpg[/img]

Resting_Bitch_Face
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:10 pm

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Blackswan wrote:These LMFAO someone photoshop them on her lol
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 52bacb.jpg

. YASSS! lol Idk where she got the idea that she has nice teeth lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby Lolislol26 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:25 pm

Siriolis wrote:Can someone post a picture of her shitty ring? I’m blocked on Instagram

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180817/810b0e76124f6fe79a7fb3f2c7c1a2ec.png[/img]
Lolislol26
Informer

Postby Lolislol26 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:25 pm

Siriolis wrote:Can someone post a picture of her shitty ring? I’m blocked on Instagram

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180817/810b0e76124f6fe79a7fb3f2c7c1a2ec.png[/img]
Lolislol26
Informer

Postby askeptichere » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:37 pm

Lolislol26 wrote:

Ugh that fake tan is so bad

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Siriolis » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:38 pm

That ring doesn’t seem like her dream engagement ring at all. Knowing Britney she wants a giant rock to keep up with all the other YouTube baby machine moms...

Siriolis
Amateur

Postby Blackswan » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:38 pm

I don’t think that’s her wedding ring?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby staceybrax » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:38 pm

I don’t think that’s her wedding ring, it’s on the wrong finger and this is the same person who wore a ring on her left ring finger for years before Ean ever proposed to her. She will hide that hand until frank buys her a big diamond ring (most likely with Britney’s money). It will need to be bigger and better than Christine’s since we have all seen what her ring looked like.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:39 pm

Wouldn’t it be on the other hand? Unless she’s trying to throw everyone off, I don’t think they have rings.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper

Postby Ijustwantedtocomment » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:05 pm

Thanks all of you who post pics from twitter/instagram for us here.

On another note, Dream Sky (whoever s behind it) and other channels are trying to monetize on YTMD or discord, girl please. I do think I need a better hobby than lurking here and silently judging the shit show B is putting on, but those videos in my opinion are just so excessive. Yes she put it all there and yes she has a lot to be called on but in a year if not already they will be most visited by Aria's friends and the only people they will eventually harm are her kids, who have it tough as it is. There is a forum here and we all express our opinions, but making personal vendettas and taking it semy RL is plain bizarre to me. Mind you, some people wanted and I am sure have sent her shit ( perhaps not even figurative) to her P.O. I mean really, she does not have it all together but in order to do so neither do you.
I realize this is not the most popular opinion, but I was watching a doc. about "controversial families " and it's always the kids who take the most heat for it. There has been concern voiced over the kids a lot here, myself included but the whole platform is a basis to harm them now with those videos. And now she is making it into a fight with threats, ridiculous. ( I am all for the right to make the videos but I find it wrong to do so for the kids sake)
Sad thing is, the dud she is B will continue to "prove us wrong" even if all the consequences are felt by her family only. When she just had Aria she was all about learning and improving herself for her daughter. Now she cares the most about twitter/instagram blocking and teens kissing her ass ( and some disturbed adults). I am not even surprised, it seems that most interest she gets in herself comes from the internet. I am sure that is how Frank found her too.
Sorry if I was all over the place.
Ijustwantedtocomment
Amateur

Postby Cinnamon » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:30 pm

Ijustwantedtocomment wrote:Thanks all of you who post pics from twitter/instagram for us here.

On another note, Dream Sky (whoever s behind it) and other channels are trying to monetize on YTMD or discord, girl please. I do think I need a better hobby than lurking here and silently judging the shit show B is putting on, but those videos in my opinion are just so excessive. Yes she put it all there and yes she has a lot to be called on but in a year if not already they will be most visited by Aria's friends and the only people they will eventually harm are her kids, who have it tough as it is. There is a forum here and we all express our opinions, but making personal vendettas and taking it semy RL is plain bizarre to me. Mind you, some people wanted and I am sure have sent her shit ( perhaps not even figurative) to her P.O. I mean really, she does not have it all together but in order to do so neither do you.
I realize this is not the most popular opinion, but I was watching a doc. about "controversial families " and it's always the kids who take the most heat for it. There has been concern voiced over the kids a lot here, myself included but the whole platform is a basis to harm them now with those videos. And now she is making it into a fight with threats, ridiculous. ( I am all for the right to make the videos but I find it wrong to do so for the kids sake)
Sad thing is, the dud she is B will continue to "prove us wrong" even if all the consequences are felt by her family only. When she just had Aria she was all about learning and improving herself for her daughter. Now she cares the most about twitter/instagram blocking and teens kissing her ass ( and some disturbed adults). I am not even surprised, it seems that most interest she gets in herself comes from the internet. I am sure that is how Frank found her too.

I agree with you. But don’t you think B should be the one who should be worried about Aria more than us? I mean why place the responsibility of worrying about her daughter on our shoulders when her own mother is literally creating the drama. She could have easily avoided the MDA scam by simply showing the receipts. It all started from there. Jess has had an equally if not more dramatic life like B but she never got so much hate. I think Britney is a bit much. She should have just shown the receipts and avoided everything else that followed. Atleast for her children’s sake she should have done that. B is no less. When she doesn’t give a shit about her daughters emotional well being, I don’t know why we should. B knows the consequences. She is one adamant brat. She hasn’t even got her daughters tested for being DMD carriers. She is seriously not worried about her kids at all. All she wants is to “be happy”.

Cinnamon
Informer

Postby Ijustwantedtocomment » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:46 pm

Cinnamon wrote:
Ijustwantedtocomment wrote:Thanks all of you who post pics from twitter/instagram for us here.

I agree with you. But don’t you think B should be the one who should be worried about Aria more than us? I mean why place the responsibility of worrying about her daughter on our shoulders when her own mother is literally creating the drama. She could have easily avoided the MDA scam by simply showing the receipts. It all started from there. Jess has had an equally if not more dramatic life like B but she never got so much hate. I think Britney is a bit much. She should have just shown the receipts and avoided everything else that followed. Atleast for her children’s sake she should have done that. B is no less. When she doesn’t give a shit about her daughters emotional well being, I don’t know why we should. B knows the consequences. She is one adamant brat. She hasn’t even got her daughters tested for being DMD carriers. She is seriously not worried about her kids at all. All she wants is to “be happy”.

I do this she should, in fact there is a loooong list of what she should have done, starting from putting that boy into sports and taking them kids outside even in the yard. The whole receipts drama was borderline illegal imo and there should have been consequences. But because she does not care I think we should be extra careful. My point was the videos will affect Aria the most in the immediate future. She may not care but I am responsible for my own actions and I cannot support the argument where she does not care so we should not either. That kid has no way of defending herself. Besides I am 27 and she in not even 10 nor has opted for any of the shit going on.
Jess I think did not get so much hate because she was not as fake and such an ass to people online and she did not straight out lie. Plus she is a decent mother, considering. I am waiting for the RV to have bed bugs after their next trip of 3 days in stinky outdoor clothes, but that is besides the point.
Ijustwantedtocomment
Amateur

Postby Echox3 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:17 pm

Frank posted a picture of his drink with what I’m assuming is Britney’s.
The holders say ‘Eat, drink and be married’
Could be cause they’re at a wedding. But, you know him and his urge to ruin things for Britney!

Echox3
Gossiper

Postby Echox3 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:17 pm

Frank posted a picture of his drink with what I’m assuming is Britney’s.
Could be cause they’re at a wedding. But, you know him and his urge to ruin things for Britney!

Echox3
Gossiper

Postby Midia » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:23 pm

Echox3 wrote:Frank posted a picture of his drink with what I’m assuming is Britney’s.

That may be the sum up of B and him's story: They ate, got drunk (and preggo.. oopsie) and then got married 8-)
Midia
Gossiper

B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

Postby Lolislol26 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:57 pm

Tbh Frank is more entertaining than Bri. He’s nothing but a real life troll.
Lolislol26
Informer

Postby WhatTheHelloKitty » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:34 pm

Britney is probably salty as anything this weekend. I find it hard to believe that she is 100% okay with her secret, shotgun wedding and seeing all of the fun and excitement of a wedding between people who are actually in love might be a bitter pill to swallow.
WhatTheHelloKitty
Amateur

Postby sadie » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:14 pm

Frank is a major troll lol. He posted the eat drink and get married or whatever thing. Makes it seem like it's for their wedding. Then Britney posts the same thing but with the actual bride and grooms name.
sadie
True Gossiper

Postby punpslash » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:15 pm

I think the gender reveal and marriage reveal is going to all be in one video. It'll be titled something like "GENDER REVEAL AND... WE'RE MARRIED!" or something. I wouldn't put it past them to try to "shock" people like that.
punpslash
Amateur

Postby uncreative_username » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:16 pm

Following

uncreative_username
Amateur

Postby StripedPanda » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:31 pm

Following

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
StripedPanda
Amateur

Postby Resting_Bitch_Face » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:36 pm

WhatTheHelloKitty wrote:Britney is probably salty as anything this weekend. I find it hard to believe that she is 100% okay with her secret, shotgun wedding and seeing all of the fun and excitement of a wedding between people who are actually in love might be a bitter pill to swallow.

I know right that’s what makes it even better. That’s what’s she wanted but she’ll never have this. She’ll start “planning” it after the baby is born but it will never happen lol

Resting_Bitch_Face
Extreme Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Britneyandbaby