Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by sheltiefan »

lmmomSD wrote:Bottom line though, if you are going to promote someone's business, you _ought_ to know the name of the business and its proprietor. Especially if they are your cousins.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
People were commenting about how far along her pregnant was and I'm thinking she don't know. She didn't even know their names! :D
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Why doesn’t Lincoln wear pants?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Ducklings4 wrote:Why doesn’t Lincoln wear pants?

She wants to keep him a baby forever. Joel just goes along with whatever his queen wants. He's going to be 3 this month, let him grow up a little.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ba1006 wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:Why doesn’t Lincoln wear pants?

She wants to keep him a baby forever. Joel just goes along with whatever his queen wants. He's going to be 3 this month, let him grow up a little.
I am surprised Lincoln puts up with it. My younger kids wanted to be like the big kids. There was no way they would have let me baby them.

bagellover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bagellover »

I read on lipstick alley that Hooktube still gives views. I thought you guys would want to look into it more

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

bagellover wrote:I read on lipstick alley that Hooktube still gives views. I thought you guys would want to look into it more

Yes, it does. If you watch on Hooktube, the vlogger now gets the views. Bummer. It was too good to last.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
bagellover wrote:I read on lipstick alley that Hooktube still gives views. I thought you guys would want to look into it more

Yes, it does. If you watch on Hooktube, the vlogger now gets the views. Bummer. It was too good to last.

I was wondering the legality of hooktube. I guess google did too.

lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Ducklings4 wrote:
KaterTot wrote:Did she really just post an instagram story talking about how frustrated she is about her work outs and then the next one shows her huge and I mean HUGE cinnamon roll type pancake with frosting and upset the first bite fell on her lap. She really does think she can eat what she wants cause she works out now and then. :?
She certainly feels that working out gives you the license to eat what you want. I have been swimming a mile every day the past week. I looked up an estimate of how many calories burned. Maybe 500. I am tired afterwards and so hungry. I just grin (not Griffiths) and bear it until my next meal which is a normal healthy meal.

Wow, cudo's! You swam 32 x an Olympic swimming pool (per day)?? Even as a kid when I was fit and a good swimmer I couldn't do that. What a bummer you only burn 500 calories when swimming a marathon, jee.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lovingthisforum wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:
KaterTot wrote:Did she really just post an instagram story talking about how frustrated she is about her work outs and then the next one shows her huge and I mean HUGE cinnamon roll type pancake with frosting and upset the first bite fell on her lap. She really does think she can eat what she wants cause she works out now and then. :?
She certainly feels that working out gives you the license to eat what you want. I have been swimming a mile every day the past week. I looked up an estimate of how many calories burned. Maybe 500. I am tired afterwards and so hungry. I just grin (not Griffiths) and bear it until my next meal which is a normal healthy meal.

Wow, cudo's! You swam 32 x an Olympic swimming pool (per day)?? Even as a kid when I was fit and a good swimmer I couldn't do that. What a bummer you only burn 500 calories when swimming a marathon, jee.
I am no a fast swimmer takes 55 min, but I have been going every morning. I am surprised Bonnie does not find enjoyment when she works out with her trainer. Not because she should like working out, but because someone is giving her their total undivided attention.

janica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by janica »

I cycle every day to work and to do grocery shopping, run 3 times a week and swim once a week and I'm not losing weight. It's because I eat to much to lose weight. Bonnie should eat lesser and excercise more to lose weight.
My apologies for any grammar or spelling mistakes. English is not my first language :love2:
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Wish gf was at least doing bong rips while enjoying her best life.. It would explain so much.. But alas, its just those wicked deadly sins oozing out of her mouth.. Gluttony, greed, envy, sloth, pride, ohhh wrath

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

I understand Bonnie videoing their trip for the family, but if you're not family, it was boring. Just think it should have been something just shown to them.

Hopefully tomorrow's vlog will move on from this trip to another subject.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

janica wrote:I cycle every day to work and to do grocery shopping, run 3 times a week and swim once a week and I'm not losing weight. It's because I eat to much to lose weight. Bonnie should eat lesser and excercise more to lose weight.
I’m really not meaning to throw you any shade, but I really don’t understand your post. You do plenty of exercise but admit you’re not losing weight because you eat too much, but you know exactly what Bonnie should do. Maybe try following your own advice.

Scamper1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Scamper1 »

Ohnonotme wrote:
janica wrote:I cycle every day to work and to do grocery shopping, run 3 times a week and swim once a week and I'm not losing weight. It's because I eat to much to lose weight. Bonnie should eat lesser and excercise more to lose weight.
I’m really not meaning to throw you any shade, but I really don’t understand your post. You do plenty of exercise but admit you’re not losing weight because you eat too much, but you know exactly what Bonnie should do. Maybe try following your own advice.

She never said she was trying to lose weight

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Ohnonotme wrote:

What’s not to understand here? I understood perfectly well what her point is. You are totally throwing shade and uncalled for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Ohnonotme wrote:

I think that her point is what Bonnie needs to do to loose weight because she want to lose weight. Janica is exercising, cycling and swimming to stay healthy if not mistaken that's why she's not losing any weight, which is different from Bonnie.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

That dress she had on today is so unflattering. The belt with the tight dress is just a no. It's okay to be whatever weight you want to be but you really should know how to wear what looks best for your body shape. Today she looks like she's wearing a maternity outfit.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Totally beating a dead horse here but I looked up Utah law for child seats and both Cody and Boston should both be in child seats. I don't get how they are not only putting their children in danger but also blatantly breaking the law and advertising it online.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

They vlog for memories
Who the hell wants memories confined to a carseat? Not them.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

onbreak wrote:They vlog for memories
Who the hell wants memories confined to a carseat? Not them.

Yeah, they vlog for the memories and not for the huge paychecks. Okay. Did you see her Instagram post today? She's a hoot.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”