geered21
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandtheBFFoftheday | Part 37

Unread post by geered21 »

chloe6124 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Chloe has probably never experienced gender disappointment because she doesn’t have any kids or is of age otherwise she would recognize it.
I have two sisters. We are a family of girls. My mom and Dad have always said that they were never disappointed in not having a boy.

There is a such thing as wanting a certain gender. I totally get that. But the way you guys are going on and on you are making it seem like they are going to hate their kid and they are so unhappy. They certainly don’t look unhappy in the vlog at all.

Keren isn’t that young. She will be 26. My mom had her last baby at 27. It’s actually nice to be done having kids at this age because you will be young enough to enjoy your grandchildren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually the average age a woman in America has their first child is 29 years old
shaybaby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shaybaby »

I find it funny that the only reason they wanted to wait to find out the gender is because that they will know the baby's birth date and they wanted at least one surprise. It does have to be hard to have so many people wish your baby was the other gender. If keren and khoa do have gender disappointment that is certainly not going to help. But I guess that's just how it is when you make a living exploiting your family.
Name predictions:
Gray/ Grayson
Liam
Mason

lollipop
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lollipop »

even my sister who doesn't know anything about the drama around kk said "i knew it was a boy because of their faces on the pictures" lol
emiliajune
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emiliajune »

I have never posted in this thread and been only reading the latest pages so I am sorry if this has been addressed, but have they ever addressed Jackson’s teeth? I’ve been noticing for so long and have never heard them mention anything, I do not watch every single one of their videos though so wouldn’t know anyway lol.
I also noticed his speech delays and behaviour in general, I would have him checked out for sure. Better safe than sorry. I’m not here to diagnose but they seem to just ignore everything their perfect little favourite child might have.

emiliajune
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emiliajune »

shaybaby wrote:I find it funny that the only reason they wanted to wait to find out the gender is because that they will know the baby's birth date and they wanted at least one surprise. It does have to be hard to have so many people wish your baby was the other gender. If keren and khoa do have gender disappointment that is certainly not going to help. But I guess that's just how it is when you make a living exploiting your family.
Name predictions:
Gray/ Grayson
Liam
Mason

For some reason I feel like it’s gonna be Mason too. Or any other trendy common name that they feel like is super rare Image

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Am I cynical for thinking Nonnie or Taylor coached Jackson beforehand to say "hi little baby" ? Sure, it was an adorable moment, then he kept on repeating it which makes me think they'd talked about what he was going to say when he met his new brother. I wish they would have trimmed his nails before they left for the hospital too, knowing he'd be wanting to hold and touch the baby. Just made me nervous seeing them.
Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

Amanda-L wrote:Am I cynical for thinking Nonnie or Taylor coached Jackson beforehand to say "hi little baby" ? Sure, it was an adorable moment, then he kept on repeating it which makes me think they'd talked about what he was going to say when he met his new brother. I wish they would have trimmed his nails before they left for the hospital too, knowing he'd be wanting to hold and touch the baby. Just made me nervous seeing them.
Oh I'm sure of it!! He isn't at the point that he can come up with something like that on his own. They definitely trained him!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

chloe6124 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Chloe has probably never experienced gender disappointment because she doesn’t have any kids or is of age otherwise she would recognize it.
I have two sisters. We are a family of girls. My mom and Dad have always said that they were never disappointed in not having a boy.

There is a such thing as wanting a certain gender. I totally get that. But the way you guys are going on and on you are making it seem like they are going to hate their kid and they are so unhappy. They certainly don’t look unhappy in the vlog at all.

Keren isn’t that young. She will be 26. My mom had her last baby at 27. It’s actually nice to be done having kids at this age because you will be young enough to enjoy your grandchildren.

Fuck off, seriously. You don’t even have kids. Of course your parents won’t tell you they were disappointed of your gender, that would be a shitty thing to say to your kids. You are so annoying but I’m sure your parents have never told your im so disappointed that you are this pain in the ass. Do they think that? They probably do. Will they tell you? No! Because they are your p a r e n t s.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
WaterBlue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WaterBlue »

Kyra is the only YouTube friend that actually loves their kids imo.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 652e37.png[/img]
aaalex1234567
Informer
Informer

Unread post by aaalex1234567 »

Okay so here are my thoughts on the birth vlog. First, it wasn’t a tear jerker at all. The only part that made me cry was watching Kyra cry... Khoa’s it’s a... boy... didn’t sound too gender dissapoint-y until I rewatched it then I instantly heard it. I think they obviously will love the baby, but are definitely experiencing gender disappointment. I think they knew it was a boy all along but we’re just clinging to the possibility it could be a girl. I really think they should’ve just found out for sure and had time to process and get excited about it, because honestly I’m sure when Keren heard that she wasn’t all that happy. I think since they have so much money when they have a fourth kid they should do the sperm selection, where they pick a female sperm and do an IUI. It’s only around $2,000 and has about a 75% success rate. I also think Kyra’s reaction was genuine, Ive watched them since before Levi was born and when she’s pregnant (hint hint) she’s always emotional about everything. The last thing is Landon has been treated like a middle child his entire life... it’s going to get so much worse now. Overall I’m happy for them. Maybe fourth times the charm????

Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

aaalex1234567 wrote:Okay so here are my thoughts on the birth vlog. First, it wasn’t a tear jerker at all. The only part that made me cry was watching Kyra cry... Khoa’s it’s a... boy... didn’t sound too gender dissapoint-y until I rewatched it then I instantly heard it. I think they obviously will love the baby, but are definitely experiencing gender disappointment. I think they knew it was a boy all along but we’re just clinging to the possibility it could be a girl. I really think they should’ve just found out for sure and had time to process and get excited about it, because honestly I’m sure when Keren heard that she wasn’t all that happy. I think since they have so much money when they have a fourth kid they should do the sperm selection, where they pick a female sperm and do an IUI. It’s only around $2,000 and has about a 75% success rate. I also think Kyra’s reaction was genuine, Ive watched them since before Levi was born and when she’s pregnant (hint hint) she’s always emotional about everything. The last thing is Landon has been treated like a middle child his entire life... it’s going to get so much worse now. Overall I’m happy for them. Maybe fourth times the charm????

Omg if they do the sperm selection thingy, I knew it was possible but I didn't know it was already so 'common'. They will never tell us though, because then they would look so so bad

aaalex1234567
Informer
Informer

Unread post by aaalex1234567 »

Mieke wrote:
aaalex1234567 wrote:Okay so here are my thoughts on the birth vlog. First, it wasn’t a tear jerker at all. The only part that made me cry was watching Kyra cry... Khoa’s it’s a... boy... didn’t sound too gender dissapoint-y until I rewatched it then I instantly heard it. I think they obviously will love the baby, but are definitely experiencing gender disappointment. I think they knew it was a boy all along but we’re just clinging to the possibility it could be a girl. I really think they should’ve just found out for sure and had time to process and get excited about it, because honestly I’m sure when Keren heard that she wasn’t all that happy. I think since they have so much money when they have a fourth kid they should do the sperm selection, where they pick a female sperm and do an IUI. It’s only around $2,000 and has about a 75% success rate. I also think Kyra’s reaction was genuine, Ive watched them since before Levi was born and when she’s pregnant (hint hint) she’s always emotional about everything. The last thing is Landon has been treated like a middle child his entire life... it’s going to get so much worse now. Overall I’m happy for them. Maybe fourth times the charm????

Omg if they do the sperm selection thingy, I knew it was possible but I didn't know it was already so 'common'. They will never tell us though, because then they would look so so bad

I think that they should! I don’t think it would make them look bad at all. If I had 3 boys I 100% would do it! Who cares haha. If you want a girl it’s the only way to really up your chances!!

lurking10
Informer
Informer

KKandtheBFFoftheday | Part 37

Unread post by lurking10 »

I know of a girl who had a girl then a boy then a girl. We all knew she’d go number 4 to have the perfect boy/girl, double pigeon pair ratio. Sure enough she conned her husband into having another kid and boy was she pissed off when she found out baby number 4 was a girl. She put it on Instagram and Facebook saying about her disappointment in her baby being a girl and let me tell you did she receive some backlash. Sure she had some praisers but backlash a plenty. Her new baby girl is so sweet but after her 3 “perfect” kids this one has a tonne of medical issues and is constantly sick. I don’t know no one in the entire world deserves a sick baby but after all that wishing for a boy and publicly saying she was disappointed (which her kid may see one day) sometimes I feel the world works in mysterious ways.
vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

Mieke wrote:
Amanda-L wrote:Am I cynical for thinking Nonnie or Taylor coached Jackson beforehand to say "hi little baby" ? Sure, it was an adorable moment, then he kept on repeating it which makes me think they'd talked about what he was going to say when he met his new brother. I wish they would have trimmed his nails before they left for the hospital too, knowing he'd be wanting to hold and touch the baby. Just made me nervous seeing them.
Oh I'm sure of it!! He isn't at the point that he can come up with something like that on his own. They definitely trained him!

i think he said it on its own “hi little baby” and “you’re so cute” aren’t outside of his ability. it’s actually alot less than what the average 3 year old would come up with and there weren’t any jump cuts. he’s heard the whole pregnancy the baby referred to as little. plus with taylor crying she seemed as surprised as i did. the moment was actually really cute. jackson always surprises me when i think he’ll react one way (pulling the wagon at the wedding) he reacts the complete opposite.

Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

aaalex1234567 wrote:
Mieke wrote:

I think that they should! I don’t think it would make them look bad at all. If I had 3 boys I 100% would do it! Who cares haha. If you want a girl it’s the only way to really up your chances!!

Yeah I mean, I wouldn't mind. But then all of their 'we don't care about the gender' is bullshit. Seeing their audience, they will definitely receive a lot of backslash.
I'm all for it but I do think it will not go by unnoticed.

Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

vmokk wrote:
Mieke wrote:

i think he said it on its own “hi little baby” and “you’re so cute” aren’t outside of his ability. it’s actually alot less than what the average 3 year old would come up with and there weren’t any jump cuts. he’s heard the whole pregnancy the baby referred to as little. plus with taylor crying she seemed as surprised as i did. the moment was actually really cute. jackson always surprises me when i think he’ll react one way (pulling the wagon at the wedding) he reacts the complete opposite.

I'm sure he is repeating. Maybe not right then and there. But I'm sure maybe Nonny said it when on their way to the hospital. And he is repeating that. If I look back on it, maybe he wasn't trained but it was definitely said to him before. He is not even answering correctly with yes and no yet, there is no way he is able to come up with a 3 word sentence.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Another gender neutral name i could ass them doing is carson

See not ass lmfao auto suggest/correct

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

spillingthetea wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

Fuck off, seriously. You don’t even have kids. Of course your parents won’t tell you they were disappointed of your gender, that would be a shitty thing to say to your kids. You are so annoying but I’m sure your parents have never told your im so disappointed that you are this pain in the ass. Do they think that? They probably do. Will they tell you? No! Because they are your p a r e n t s.

First of all I am the oldest so why would they have cared what they had.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

mmoommoo wrote:I’m 27 and still haven’t had my first child. My husband and I have tried for years. Guess we should give up, huh Chloe....we’re not spring chickens anymore lmao

lol That isn’t what I said.

Dani_now
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dani_now »

spillingthetea wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

I'm a family of all girls. I'm the middle child of three girls.
My mom was 30 when she had me and here are 25, she will enjoy years of being a grandma.

My parents had a miscarriage at 26 weeks right before me, with their one and only son.

Finally when my mom was pregnant with my baby sister they decided to know the gender bc they didn't want to be disappointed at birth.

Gender disappointment is a real thing. That doesn't mean they love their son less.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”