KKandtheBFFoftheday | KKandBabyJ | Part 37

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandtheBFFoftheday | Part 37

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

blahblahblahhh wrote:Holy shit. Already talking about having another baby and that if they do it would need to be “like right now” according to Keren. I give it less than a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh come on, I am all for the snark but you took that convo waaay out of context. Khoa mentions how viwers wanted them to have a girl, Keren looks kinda upset and says something like no they are done and Khoa says maybe in 10,15, 18 years they could want another and she says no way, IF they were to have a baby it would be right now, then she even corrects herself to say "well not RIGHT now..."
fooddog
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by fooddog »

catabelle wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
msclaire wrote: Giiiirl,
You're going to piss off a LOT of people with that uneducated last comment there. That is the most asinine thing I've read in a while. 26 is young and most people having a child at that age will be a minority among their friends who wait until after 30. How do I know that? Because I had a baby at 27 and out of 350 women who had a baby at the same exact time as me,(thanks, Reddit sub!!) I'm one of the youngest moms. You're obviously a teenager who has no right to talk about half of what you type. Grow up and stop being an asshole.

Lol A teenager. I am way older then you.

You guys know what I meant about being young enough to enjoy your grand children. Imagine being 70 or 75 having your first grandkid compared to 55 or 60. I understand people don’t have kids at 19 or 20 anymore like they did in the 70s like my parents did. You guys really are rude.

This is so dumb just shut up Chloe oh my goddddd. Who gives a fuck!!!!!! And if you have a baby at 30 and your baby has a baby at 30, you’ll be a 60 y/o grandparent so??? What’s your point? Can you go 12 seconds without adding some BS defending KK somehow or else mentioning your own life??

And LOL at “a teenager”... So 27 is a teen now? But i thought that was old to have a baby? So which is it?
While 26 isn't young it sure isn't old. My mom had me at 36 and my sister at 38. My dad was was 45 and 46. While they probably won't be as able to keep up with my kids( I'm waiting awhile as well.) they had been able to establish their careers without the stress of a kid. And as more and more women are starting to have careers and be the breadwinner the average age of having your first child is getting older.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

catabelle wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
msclaire wrote: Giiiirl,
You're going to piss off a LOT of people with that uneducated last comment there. That is the most asinine thing I've read in a while. 26 is young and most people having a child at that age will be a minority among their friends who wait until after 30. How do I know that? Because I had a baby at 27 and out of 350 women who had a baby at the same exact time as me,(thanks, Reddit sub!!) I'm one of the youngest moms. You're obviously a teenager who has no right to talk about half of what you type. Grow up and stop being an asshole.

Lol A teenager. I am way older then you.

You guys know what I meant about being young enough to enjoy your grand children. Imagine being 70 or 75 having your first grandkid compared to 55 or 60. I understand people don’t have kids at 19 or 20 anymore like they did in the 70s like my parents did. You guys really are rude.

This is so dumb just shut up Chloe oh my goddddd. Who gives a fuck!!!!!! And if you have a baby at 30 and your baby has a baby at 30, you’ll be a 60 y/o grandparent so??? What’s your point? Can you go 12 seconds without adding some BS defending KK somehow or else mentioning your own life??

And LOL at “a teenager”... So 27 is a teen now? But i thought that was old to have a baby? So which is it?
Damn I'm 25, about to have to first baby. I'm an ancient bitch lmao

gossipholic2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipholic2 »

I think marriage is totally different then having a baby. You dont need to be married, you can be in a long term relationship and still have great advice.
Blackswan wrote:Ok but that’s like giving marriage advice when you yourself aren’t married. People are going to notice your not married...
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

tankap26 wrote:Is it common there that a parent doesn't bath the baby? Or go along for the hearing test?

Sent from my VFD 610 using Tapatalk
Where I live they never took my baby from my arms the entire time I was there. They did the hearing test while she slept on my chest and the bath in a basin next to my bed. Must definitely depend on the hospital!

I dont know what name keren suggested but the whole "he does look like one" kind of made it seem more like a common name similar to what the boys have, imo

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote:Holy shit. Already talking about having another baby and that if they do it would need to be “like right now” according to Keren. I give it less than a year.

Oh come on, I am all for the snark but you took that convo waaay out of context. Khoa mentions how viwers wanted them to have a girl, Keren looks kinda upset and says something like no they are done and Khoa says maybe in 10,15, 18 years they could want another and she says no way, IF they were to have a baby it would be right now, then she even corrects herself to say "well not RIGHT now..."
They have 3 under 3... did I say I think she
meant let’s go try right now? No. I said I give it less than a year, which isn’t something they haven’t already done. Didn’t they say they were TTC by the time Jackson was only 3 months old? Going from saying “we’re done at 3” to making a 4th sound like something they don’t plan on preventing just hours after their third baby is born doesn’t give me much hope that we’ll never see another Nguyen baby.

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:
tankap26 wrote:Is it common there that a parent doesn't bath the baby? Or go along for the hearing test?

Where I live they never took my baby from my arms the entire time I was there. They did the hearing test while she slept on my chest and the bath in a basin next to my bed. Must definitely depend on the hospital!

I dont know what name keren suggested but the whole "he does look like one" kind of made it seem more like a common name similar to what the boys have, imo

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I guess it could be taken either way because the way Keren hid the name from him until the baby was born and then made him look at the baby while she whispered it made me think its a more uncommon name than the older 2. Like she was trying extra hard in hopes he would “see it”, if that makes sense.

Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

Are they fucking serious!
'I didnt get my tubes tied and I dont use birth control, so you know the next one is an oops baby'
No you idiot, an oops baby is when you use protection and you fall pregnant. An oops baby is when your told you cant have kids and fall pregnant.
Having unprotected sex and falling pregnant, is JUST FALLING PREGNANT

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

I think it’s along the lines of Dawson, or Brayson, or Bryson.

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Did anyone else find Corinna really awkward at the end of the vlog?

Like Kyra was genuinely sweet throughout the whole vlog, Allisa just looked really nervous because it’s her first time holding a newborn but Corinna was REALLY AWKARD!!
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Lilbambi wrote:Are they fucking serious!
'I didnt get my tubes tied and I dont use birth control, so you know the next one is an oops baby'
No you idiot, an oops baby is when you use protection and you fall pregnant. An oops baby is when your told you cant have kids and fall pregnant.

THIS. She said her body can’t handle anymore then goes on to explain how she’s not preventing another one... she pumps her body full of crap on a daily basis but won’t take a birth control pill to possibly save her life? Having another baby could be a very dangerous situation for her. She’s stupid.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

ckks wrote:I think it’s along the lines of Dawson, or Brayson, or Bryson.

Really offtopic I'm sorry but Dawson reminds me of gabby dawson from chicago fire and antonio dawson from chicago pd. I looooove those shows, okay bye Image

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Late but why does khoa dress like a toddler sometimes. The crocs with dragon ball z shirt and shorts and nothing matches. He and jackson legit dress the same. Kinda pathetic

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:

THIS. She said her body can’t handle anymore then goes on to explain how she’s not preventing another one... she pumps her body full of crap on a daily basis but won’t take a birth control pill to possibly save her life? Having another baby could be a very dangerous situation for her. She’s stupid.

I've just watched this part and OMG no that wouldn't be an "oups baby"! If she had said "I didnt get my tubes tied BUT i will use birth control" yes in that case that's an oups baby but the girl is obviously very fertile (she didn't have any issue getting pregnant) so if she does that, she will get pregnant VERY EASILY! My mom told me each time she wanted a child (we are 3 sisters) she stopped taking her pill and a month later she was a month pregnant each time so with what Keren just said, expect a very quick 4th child... If her body really can't take it (i mean, 3 c-section! even if she seemed to be quite well in today's vlog i have to say) she should do her best to not get pregnant!

That being said, i said, regarding yesterday's vlog, i didn't really feel the gender disappointement but in today's vlog i actually don't see the gender disappointement from Keren or Khoa BUT i feel like Khoa is like bothered because of their fans who wanted them to have a girl and i feel like if Khoa wants a 4th, Keren will have one, am i the only one who feel that way?? As i said in a previous comment i haven't watch any of their vlog in like a year so my comment is only base on the 2 last vlogs.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

I agree. It must be hard to have hundreds of thousands of people disappointed in the gender of YOUR baby. He’s such a people pleaser that I feel like he felt like it needed to be a girl not only for them but everyone else who wanted a girl (as weird as that sounds). I feel kind of bad for him in that aspect for just a split second but not really because they choose to make a living off of sharing their lives and if having people being disappointed in the gender of your baby (something not in your control) is the price you pay to make easy money, then I guess you deal with it.

Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

Midia wrote:
ReadingMamaDrama wrote:

I've just watched this part and OMG no that wouldn't be an "oups baby"! If she had said "I didnt get my tubes tied BUT i will use birth control" yes in that case that's an oups baby but the girl is obviously very fertile (she didn't have any issue getting pregnant) so if she does that, she will get pregnant VERY EASILY! My mom told me each time she wanted a child (we are 3 sisters) she stopped taking her pill and a month later she was a month pregnant each time so with what Keren just said, expect a very quick 4th child... If her body really can't take it (i mean, 3 c-section! even if she seemed to be quite well in today's vlog i have to say) she should do her best to not get pregnant!

That being said, i said, regarding yesterday's vlog, i didn't really feel the gender disappointement but in today's vlog i actually don't see the gender disappointement from Keren or Khoa BUT i feel like Khoa is like bothered because of their fans who wanted them to have a girl and i feel like if Khoa wants a 4th, Keren will have one, am i the only one who feel that way?? As i said in a previous comment i haven't watch any of their vlog in like a year so my comment is only base on the 2 last vlogs.
Sorry tried to reply and hit like.
Anyways I don’t think keren would go for a 4th unless she wanted too. It seems like their relationship is more of a she takes and he gives. I don’t think khoa really has any say when it comes to what keren wants. So maybe he can manipulate keren into having an idea of a fourth or keren will get jealous of Kyra for getting pregnant or someone else she knows and then baby #4 will be on its way. Since she’s so petty and has to have all the attention like if Bianca or Taylor fall pregnant I for sure believe she will get jealous since the attention won’t be on her anymore. Also can’t wait till Taylor and Bianca get pregnant because you know even keren said it herself they won’t see each other which goes to show keren in any relationship is a taker but not a giver.

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

aaalex1234567 wrote:

No. Here at Orlando Health Hospitals they do allow you to come to everything. It would be absolutely insane to now allow a mom or dad go with their new baby. They do everything in room that they can, which is why I thought it was weird that they even took him away. And you could tell Keren was a little weirded out when she said it out loud as well realizing they took him. They did my daughters hearing test in the room but bathed her in the nursery. My husband went and took a video and photos since I was in too much pain to stand up hahaha. They also took her away for her shots which he also went for. We are FTP’s though so maybe it’s different when it’s your third.

How weird...when I had my son (not the same hospital but still..) I did his first bath in our room and a nurse just stood by to help..they did his hearing test while I was holding him as well as his first shot and heel prick for the blood test. I held him for it all. So strange to me that some places take them away

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ckks wrote:I agree. It must be hard to have hundreds of thousands of people disappointed in the gender of YOUR baby. He’s such a people pleaser that I feel like he felt like it needed to be a girl not only for them but everyone else who wanted a girl (as weird as that sounds). I feel kind of bad for him in that aspect for just a split second but not really because they choose to make a living off of sharing their lives and if having people being disappointed in the gender of your baby (something not in your control) is the price you pay to make easy money, then I guess you deal with it.

I agree. I think Keren is genuinely happy and doesnt care about other opinions but Khoa is the opposite, he cares about other peoples opinions and it must suck to have one of the happiest days of your life and to read the comments and see people are upset? or people saying "just have another!" as if this baby doesnt have value. It's the same as if your second is the opposite gender of your first and people are like, "oh awesome, you're done!" umm da faq?
but I also agree that this is ANOTHER reason why I could nevvvvver put my life out there.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

This bitch will be pregnant within the year. Guaranteed. That baby just brought a whole bunch of views. Those kids are nothing but a paycheck. Besides she has the easiest pregnancies in the world and a a million hands to help. She feels one contraction and goes crying to the hospital and happy they are “cutting her open” 3 weeks early. I was a nervous wreck when I had to be induced early. I was scared for the health of my baby. Keren was excited to have baby Silas early.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gossipholic2 wrote:I think marriage is totally different then having a baby. You dont need to be married, you can be in a long term relationship and still have great advice.
Blackswan wrote:Ok but that’s like giving marriage advice when you yourself aren’t married. People are going to notice your not married...

The thing about marriage is... well, take Britney vs. Keren for example. We all know B is married and Keren isn't but who would you take relationship advice from? (I mean, clearly neither of them but let's just say we didnt know their personalities) Britney? who has known Frank less than 6 months but is married and pregnant or Keren who has been with Khoa for 10 years, has 3 kids with him, own their home etc? Marriage is a piece of paper, relationships are the work.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”