KKandtheBFFoftheday | KKandBabyJ | Part 37

Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandtheBFFoftheday | Part 37

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

Ugh my uterus hurts just thinking she'll get pregnant so quickly lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LoverNotAFighter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LoverNotAFighter »

d4865 wrote:Did anyone else find Corinna really awkward at the end of the vlog?

Like Kyra was genuinely sweet throughout the whole vlog, Allisa just looked really nervous because it’s her first time holding a newborn but Corinna was REALLY AWKARD!!
Alisa is just there for views and subs
Jessie212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jessie212 »

“It” is a boy. Wish they would quit referring that precious one as “it”. Just say him. Maybe it’s just habit since they called him “it” for so long, just got on my nerves. Also I know keren was prolly joking but that whole “could you please not interrupt me, I was talking” to her sister, dang girl! Snappy!
Multiple C sections can cause scar tissue so I believe it would be irresponsible and scary to get pregnant again.

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

I think they had to take him out of the room cause it needs to be quiet for the hearing test, with their constant visitors the nurses prob just decided to do it in another room! Oh and I loved it when after he agreed to the name and kernel all of a sudden got lovey which threw him off and he said so much love, umm no she’s only that happy because she got her way as usual!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

gossipholic2 wrote:I think marriage is totally different then having a baby. You dont need to be married, you can be in a long term relationship and still have great advice.
Blackswan wrote:Ok but that’s like giving marriage advice when you yourself aren’t married. People are going to notice your not married...
Yeah but I’m sure you know what I meant.
sarahbear123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarahbear123 »

Calling it, baby’s name will be Zach!

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Whatever they named “it” (jk jk jk) it’s a trendy name for sure lol
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

I think Keren loves being a “mom of boys” but I also think her need to have everything someone else has is what makes her want a girl too. Khoa is a man child, but neither of them are mature enough to handle 3 kids without the safety net of all the help they have. At least the vlogs should be interesting now.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ITson
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

UsedToCould wrote:I think Keren loves being a “mom of boys” but I also think her need to have everything someone else has is what makes her want a girl too. Khoa is a man child, but neither of them are mature enough to handle 3 kids without the safety net of all the help they have. At least the vlogs should be interesting now.

She could hardly handle the kids at the hospital for 5 minutes imagine at home, once the baby is sleeping less! I can’t wait!!!
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

Well baby has a name from latest update

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I can’t believe she was talking about another possible baby when her newborn son wasn’t even 24 hours old yet. Jesus Christ that poor kid.

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

I will never understand how parents do not have a name picked out when they go to deliver the child when they have had nearly 10 months to choose one. You can't leave the hospital with your baby where I am from unless the baby has a name. You have to fill out the birth certificate information and sign it before discharge. Even if you don't know the gender until birth most people still have names picked out for both genders. Hopefully they step outside the box and give the baby a name that doesn't end with on or a similar sound.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

oldschoolmom39 wrote:I will never understand how parents do not have a name picked out when they go to deliver the child when they have had nearly 10 months to choose one. You can't leave the hospital with your baby where I am from unless the baby has a name. You have to fill out the birth certificate information and sign it before discharge. Even if you don't know the gender until birth most people still have names picked out for both genders. Hopefully they step outside the box and give the baby a name that doesn't end with on or a similar sound.
I'm due in 3 weeks and still at a loss for a name lol. With my last they wouldn't leave us alone about not having her name decided, we weren't going to leave without naming her but just couldn't find the right name for her. my brother was able to leave with their son and had like 3 weeks to decide a name and we live in the same state. I guess maybe it just depends on the hospital.
natadwen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by natadwen »

I think the reason they didn't go with him for the bath and hearing test is because he was actually getting circumsized,she's made it clear that she doesn't want people to know because it is so controversial but I saw the ointment next to baby in the bassinet I was allowed to be with my son for his bath and they did the hearing test in the room but they took him for circumcision.
kkneedstogoaway
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kkneedstogoaway »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:I say she’s thinking like Sebastian..

i actually LOVE this name...and it goes well with the other two. Jackson, Landon, and Sebastian Image

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

natadwen wrote:I think the reason they didn't go with him for the bath and hearing test is because he was actually getting circumsized,she's made it clear that she doesn't want people to know because it is so controversial but I saw the ointment next to baby in the bassinet I was allowed to be with my son for his bath and they did the hearing test in the room but they took him for circumcision.
Understandable. I hate it when people ask if my sons are or are not circumsized. Like why does anyone even care to know that about someone else’s babies?
kkneedstogoaway
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kkneedstogoaway »

also, title suggestion for the next thread when the time comes: #KKandOhIt'sABoyAgain

(seriously though...i'm really happy for them and the new baby is absolutely adorable!! i really hope they cherish that little guy. jackson holding him and saying hi was too cute and landon being afraid of him was awwww)

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Badassmom_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

Blackswan wrote:
natadwen wrote:I think the reason they didn't go with him for the bath and hearing test is because he was actually getting circumsized,she's made it clear that she doesn't want people to know because it is so controversial but I saw the ointment next to baby in the bassinet I was allowed to be with my son for his bath and they did the hearing test in the room but they took him for circumcision.
Understandable. I hate it when people ask if my sons are or are not circumsized. Like why does anyone even care to know that about someone else’s babies?
right? Like, why would I tell a stranger details about my son’s genitals? It’s just rude when people ask.

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

I wouldn't discuss that with followers either. The only people that need to know whether or not a child is circumcised or not is the parents, doctor and the child. His private area should not be a topic of discussion no matter what people's opinions or views on the subject are. You have to draw the line somewhere even if you are a Youtuber and I can respect that.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”