Phil and Alex part 3: Go fund our lives and a bio child.

Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex part 3: Go fund our lives and a bio child.

Unread post by Schnatterinchen »

Ellmae wrote:They're back at the Fertility clinic according to their Twitter. What surgery does Alex keep referencing that she'll need before they start IVF protocol?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Why ... because their youtube friends Justin and Rachelle got their baby this week.

And "Follow the Hills" from their IVF group are pregnant again.

That´s too much for them.
Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Oh, not to forget, Ayla and Caleb are pregnant, too.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Schnatterinchen wrote:Oh, not to forget, Ayla and Caleb are pregnant, too.
How can we they don't let anyone forget about it lol. Their milking it so much I won't need to put it on my grocery list for a very long time.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Schnatterinchen wrote:Yes, attention seeking... absolutely. Every little thing that happens - doctors appointment. Where I live they leave these people in the ER sitting for hours - it´s called "therapeutic waiting". :D

Not to forget the bed rest. Everywhere it´s written that this is old fashioned. You shall not stay in bed for two weeks, you shall try to act normal.
So either her doctor who is strange anyway tells her that or it´s her way of being the focus.

I don´t wanna say she is like my aunt but it´s very similar. My aunt has cardiophobia but she thinks she has a heart failure, so she went to hundreds of tests... nothing. She calls and tells everyone but we are used to it. In the beginning we also said try this and that but now it´s just aha, ok, hmmm. You know what I mean. Now there was a bit of silence and then I had an hand surgery. Suddenly it starts again, one doctor appointment after another only to call me again and again asking about my hand but it´s not about my hand but to tell her doctor story of the week so everybody says "oh no, that happened to you ?". 8-) :D
My friend lives in the midwest part of the US, she had IVF/FET done and 2 days later she was jogging. I really don't trust a doctor who will allow a person to go to 10 weeks no heartbeat that's just insane. And she's still trying to claim she had twins when even back in June on the phone they told her it WASN'T twins. She's too much.
Amanda876
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amanda876 »

So idk if it’s because I’m not super religious or what but I’m tired of these youtubers treating God like it’s Santa Claus. Bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people.. no amount of prayers, hopes and wishes sent to your god is going to make you mysteriously become pregnant when you have known fertility issues. Sorry if I am offending anyone. I do believe in a higher power just not the same way people think of God as a person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Amanda876 wrote:So idk if it’s because I’m not super religious or what but I’m tired of these youtubers treating God like it’s Santa Claus. Bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people.. no amount of prayers, hopes and wishes sent to your god is going to make you mysteriously become pregnant when you have known fertility issues. Sorry if I am offending anyone. I do believe in a higher power just not the same way people think of God as a person.

I am a Christian and I agree with you. A lot of people want to believe their christians. Their charlatans. And they worked in a mega church. Mega churches tend to attract them like bears to honey. They pay their staff tons of money, look where Alex and Phil live. It's one of the most expensive places to live in CA.

The miscarriage video hit me hard. Not because of how she spoke of the miscarriage because the way she talks having a baby (Kinsley and Callie) and how it was so easy for them. And how she had 3 (almost 4) IVF/FET cycles. It makes me so annoyed how she thinks she has it hard. The average person spends so much time on a waiting list for adoption. A lot of times the birth moms pick lofty professions (lawyers, doctors, clergy etc) and babies fall in their laps.

I'm so sick of Alex's victim complex. She has it so good and doesn't realize it.

And she's still pulling the twin crap even though they video'd the call from the doctor and said it wasn't twins.
Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Amanda876 wrote:So idk if it’s because I’m not super religious or what but I’m tired of these youtubers treating God like it’s Santa Claus. Bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people.. no amount of prayers, hopes and wishes sent to your god is going to make you mysteriously become pregnant when you have known fertility issues. Sorry if I am offending anyone. I do believe in a higher power just not the same way people think of God as a person.

Same here, I´m baptized but I never went to church school and I don´t go to church on Sunday. I don´t trust people who preach. Like you possibly know from Europe that exactly these people raped children for years.

The "funny" or strange thing here is that even though they are so religious like other youtubers, he even is or pretend to be a preacher, and it still doesn´t work.
THAT would make me think twice. 8-)
Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Apart from that the hospital where she works should check her mental health. It makes me sick to know that she works with premature newborns.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Schnatterinchen wrote:Apart from that the hospital where she works should check her mental health. It makes me sick to know that she works with premature newborns.
I said that on the first Alex and Phil board. She's not playing with a full deck. Yes he was a minister. Mega churches in America tend to have a lot of people on staff.I can't remember what type he was. Part that got me in the video (sometimes I'm thinking and don't write it down on previous posts) that pisses me off is how she's so upset that IVF hasn't worked because she's used to having babies pop into their homes in just a few months after starting the process and getting a baby so quickly which is so not the norm. And she doesn't seem to get she's had it so easy. How many people do you know have had 4 IVF/FET cycles in one year?

I can't stand how they started a go fund me for themselves when they started that joke of a foundation, pulled a salary and then gave pennies to the first two families to receive a grant from them. My big thing is there are so many charities that are already have that platform, why not put your energy into helping them. Oh I forgot because it doesn't allow you to be lazy at home and work for a living.

Phil seems like the doormat in the relationship. I think the video of her speaking about her sister was very troubling. Yes it's a horrible thing. But how she reacted on camera then used part of the trip to film even inside the funeral home was very off. If I were their family I would've been like there is a time and a place this isn't either of those. Have some class. Why would you even think about vlogging at a time like that???
Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Seems like the new video is ... oh wonder, all about her again ...
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

O M G when she was in the car trying to cry so bad but she couldn’t, she couldn’t even get her eyes to get red or water!!! Sad!!! I can’t even feel bad for her and then she squeezes her eyes hard and STILL NO TEARS OR REDNESS!!! Not even puffy!!! Girl go back to acting school!!! They must be struggling hard with money!

Sick people. I don’t even know what to think anymore. Is she trying hard to make her story more dramatic than she actually feels???

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Ugh, using PTSD as clickbait in the title and thumbnail is pissing me off. You know good and well she has not been diagnosed with that. It’s one thing to describe having anxious feelings regarding past events (and it’s not the end of the world to just say you have some ptsd regarding an event) but it’s another thing to straight up slap the term on your thumbnail like you’ve actually been diagnosed. There’s a handful of comments with lots of likes calling her out. And of course people responding “how could you be so cruel...she lost TWINS!!!” Ugh I just can’t with them.

As a nurse, Alex’s seemingly complete lack of common sense and medical knowledge regarding all this is astounding. It makes me legitimately worried for the babies she cares for. I could just imagine her talking with patients’ parents and somehow always flipping the script to bring up her twins and her losses. Lord, it doesn’t seem healthy for the woman to be around tiny babies like that.

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Tiger27 wrote:Ugh, using PTSD as clickbait in the title and thumbnail is pissing me off. You know good and well she has not been diagnosed with that. It’s one thing to describe having anxious feelings regarding past events (and it’s not the end of the world to just say you have some ptsd regarding an event) but it’s another thing to straight up slap the term on your thumbnail like you’ve actually been diagnosed. There’s a handful of comments with lots of likes calling her out. And of course people responding “how could you be so cruel...she lost TWINS!!!” Ugh I just can’t with them.

As a nurse, Alex’s seemingly complete lack of common sense and medical knowledge regarding all this is astounding. It makes me legitimately worried for the babies she cares for. I could just imagine her talking with patients’ parents and somehow always flipping the script to bring up her twins and her losses. Lord, it doesn’t seem healthy for the woman to be around tiny babies like that.

Within the first 15 seconds of that video, I was thinking girl please take your meds. I've always said I understand an early miscarriage hurts, I've never had one before six weeks (let's face it this was a no go by 7 weeks) So I don't consider that she was pregnant for 10 weeks. It was a missed miscarriage and that was due to the medications she was on. The doctor could've even said something wasn't right when they were looking at her 5-week ultrasound.

I can't stand it when she constantly complains about doing IVF. For many ladies, it's a dream their not able to afford. You also have to have a willing partner. I could totally see her being upset at this level if they didn't have children. But they do. They've had girls just fall into their laps. It's simply not easy and to me its a trigger when she complains constantly about hating the fertility clinic.

When you have infertility slowly your dreams die. There are people out there wondering if they'll ever have 1 child. I'm not saying secondary IF doesn't hurt but to compare that to IF where the person has no children is like comparing apples and oranges. So many of their comments were talking about how much they hate the IVF clinic but they really need to realize how blessed they are to be there. Some were speaking common sense though, and of course their minions pounced them.

The whole twin thing. OMG. There are some things that are getting crazier by the video.

Off topic but If I had a dollar for every family youtuber that uses the title "traumatic labor and delivery" or "emotional birth" I'd be so rich.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

too late to edit the last post but I was watching their pregnancy announcement, they included everything they did ART wise to grow their family, but totally excluded anything adoption wise. So for anyone who was viewing their channel for the first time they're viewing the video, they see they have two girls but nothing is mentioned or included about their adoptions for that montage.

Some of their minions said that the people who were speaking the truth hadn't been watching their videos. But yeah they talk about being blessed but actions and behavior speak louder than words. They can BS being blessed but their videos are scream they feel otherwise.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

So Via hooktube, 2 minutes in to "IVF game plan" and we're already hitting the BS meter. They say it would be so awesome if a baby joined their family via adoption or to put it the way they did "fall in their laps" and said, "screw pregnancy adoption would be so much better". Yeah right.

Phil gave Alex a "prescription" on a card "this is your permission (or prescription) to grieve well". Kill me now.

Then Phil tried to say what they were going through was similar to how they felt when they had an empty house. Sorry but there's a huge difference between having two kids and having none.

Observation: I saw a Lilly Jade diaper bag in the background. It's a $250-350 diaper bag. They give them out like candy to youtubers but I get the feeling Phil and Alex weren't one of the ones to be given one because usually they have you do a review and devote a video to advertising the diaper bag. Frugal? BS.

She brought up "PTSD" again. Then she's driving with Kinsley and Callie to the beach. Alex and Kinsley are laughing their butts off at something. Yeah it's totally the same as not having kids (basically what they said)
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

I'm amazed how delusional they are. They are so set on having biological kids that I actually hope that they won't get any. It seems like Kinsley and Callie are better off without the competition of a bio kid. I can't imagine how pushed aside they would become.
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

Phil freaks me out. His preachy attitude and “grieve card” he gave to Alex just makes me nauseous. I would kick my husband if he was preaching to me.

I’m SO sick of their “infertility”. Callie & Kinsley are going to watch these vlogs and ask why they weren’t good enough.

I used to sympathize with them but the way they say and word things is such a huge turn off. There’s a HUGE difference in being childless because of infertility (me) and those two having two beautiful daughters

I wonder what Alex’s coworkers say behind her back

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

Phil freaks me out. His preachy attitude and “grieve card” he gave to Alex just makes me nauseous. I would kick my husband if he was preaching to me.

I’m SO sick of their “infertility”. Callie & Kinsley are going to watch these vlogs and ask why they weren’t good enough.

I used to sympathize with them but the way they say and word things is such a huge turn off. There’s a HUGE difference in being childless because of infertility (me) and those two having two beautiful daughters

I wonder what Alex’s coworkers say behind her back

Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

Why does she always have to be yelling into the camera and over exaggerating all of her expressions and hand gestures? It comes off as fake and weird. And? If being at the fertility clinic is giving you “PTSD,” you’re not ready. Seek actual help (not just a counselor from your church, but professional medical/psychiatric help) and don’t rush into doing IVF again. I suspect she’s actually feeling fine and is just being dramatic for subscribers/views. YouTube can be really gross that way.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

I've said there's a huge difference before about people who want more kids and haven't yet and those who have IF and don't have kids/had their kids pass away. It's not pain Olympics its a real thing.

When she was walking through the clinic's parking lot saying she hated having to do that. I just wanted to sit down with her and explain how she really doesn't have it as bad as she thinks. Strike that both of them. Not many couples who have infertility:

How many of those couples can say they've

Completed the adoptions of two babies they've had since birth?
Raised over 30K via crowdfunding sites (even though they claimed they saved 1 income for two years)
Have done IVF
4 FETs within 13 months

All in 3 years.

I agree with Amcco191 she's just put thing this BS show for cameras.

Return to “Phil and Alex”