Lindsandbaby Part 10

RealityJunkie
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Unread post by RealityJunkie »

I completely agree. In her new video she said she could not be herself so how could people not be questioning her credibility when she admits to faking it.
Didn't she also say in her very first video that watched Sarah wallflower and that's how she got the idea to do YouTube.??? I am not a mimi fan either BTW. I just don't believe everything that has been said.
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lindsandbaby Part 10

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... f8b60a.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 591e5e.png[/img]
So she doesn’t want to be this perfect youtube mom or make any mom related YouTube content. But my questions is, what else can she bring to the table that could be interesting enough to call the attention of people? And bang! She starts drinking. Is that what she wants her children to see in few years? An emotional train wreck of a mom? Who just gave birth to her daughter but chooses to be careless. If I was her husband I would be worried for a postpartum depression. I don’t think it was a good idea for her to have another kid. She got used to having a kid for some time and giving it to the father half of the time and now is different. I think she should be seeing by a Psicologist as soon as possible. And by the way I do not believe her crazy behaviour is all due to her mom. I think she is using that to her advantage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RealityJunkie
Amateur
Amateur

OK ok let me make sure I have this right, you can't afford your bills but you buying sunglasses and posting about getting a set of tits??? Is she on drugs???? My childhood was fucked up but I know right from wrong and what responsibility means.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

I love the way she interacts with her husband and kids. Her kids are the sweetest. It makes me happy to see that she has matured so much and put necessary distance between her and her mom. And it makes me happy to see that this site has sort of followed suit and turned from a bash fest into giving credit where credit is due. I don't think we were wrong for bashing her before because she was ridiculous but it's nice to see it played out and show that we're not monsters. We were just being critical of her poor choices. Anyway, I'm curious to know what Lindsey thinks of her mom watching her videos. We all know she's got Lindsey alerts out the whazoo.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Hatethefakeones wrote: So she doesn’t want to be this perfect youtube mom or make any mom related YouTube content. But my questions is, what else can she bring to the table that could be interesting enough to call the attention of people? And bang! She starts drinking. Is that what she wants her children to see in few years? An emotional train wreck of a mom? Who just gave birth to her daughter but chooses to be careless. If I was her husband I would be worried for a postpartum depression. I don’t think it was a good idea for her to have another kid. She got used to having a kid for some time and giving it to the father half of the time and now is different. I think she should be seeing by a Psicologist as soon as possible. And by the way I do not believe her crazy behaviour is all due to her mom. I think she is using that to her advantage

She can't really bring much unless she just talks about all her problems and daily life. Which is her being a mum.

I agree with everything you've said. I do believe her "crazy" behaviour is not all from "mummy issues". It's because she is mentally unstable and requires attention. She likes when attention is all on her. Did she ever state what she was diagnosed with when she was in the hospital? She seems bipolar.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So I wonder how her keto diet is going since she is eating cookie dough and drinking a high sugar wine...(it does depend on brand and style red,white, rose etc). But normally they are a high sugar wine. Also ordering all that shit from Dunkin' doughtnuts for herself. She seems off the keto wagon already.

Although drunk Lindsey is hilarious haha. I would subscribe if she does a wine Wednesday video every week haha her just talking and being drunk haha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hotcoffee »

She’s still a mess, she’s better than she used to be as in her mom isn’t raising her kids anymore but I don’t believe she has it all together for a second.
I don't care about your life
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Not sure. I don’t remember.

Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 267332.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... e57624.png[/img]
This girl is delusional. She is asking money for her car! I mean common. This girl drink and eats outside more than I ever eat out in a year. She is now even buying alcohol( lets not forget she just had a baby) she made her husband leave the job be because of her tantrums and now her husband found a job that might not be something good but is helping and all she does is talking bad about that company. What if for some reason whatever she is saying goes all the way to his job and he gets kick out of his work because of her dumb mouth! ? I think this girl needs a Psicologist ASAP. And to stay away from social media. Honestly I don’t even know how her husband deals with her. At least the kids are ok with their dads but that poor baby I don’t think is safe with a person like her. And why in the world she decided to have another kid knowing how she is? She knows she doesn’t like taking care of kids. All she does is sending them to their dads house 50%plus of the time so why to bring another kid to the mix?

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LMFAO this bitch!!

She is playing up her "issues" to get symphony. Like stop being a little bitch and grow up and get priorities straight. I can't with her. I have PTSD too. I was assaulted while driving on the 400 series in Toronto (huge highway Google that shit). The guy then followed us to where we had to call the cops we were honkigb and screaming at people to help us. Long story short he had an asp (the new police sticks) started swining at my window (I was passenger ) then be got in my face and shit as I blocked him from getting to my mother so she was safe in the store to call 911. She has MS so yeah I'll stand in front of the guy and take whatever.

Not only that like she bitchib about money. Listen bitch on march 26th out car legit dies on the high way. I'm due April 20th. What do we do? We kinda get sad because we now have no car and baby due. So we go get a rental (we have this rental from March 26th-april 23rd..keep that in mind...). We go buy 2 parts thinking okay we will have it fixed. Our friend looks at it and says nope need new crank shaft, new timming belt, new this new that...so we are like fuuuccck. So that's why we rent an SUV for almost a whole month...which was about 1500 (only owe 1000 left on he MasterCard). We then sink 1600 into the car to have her back...low and behold she breaks down again! Like really worst Luck,eh. So I decided to go buy a van. Just a used van. My parents helped co-sign for it but whatever. I do my payments and never miss. It will be complete paid off in 4 years. Our car is still broken just need a thing for the tire but it will cost about 300 for the part. Point is she doesn't know how to prioritize her money. We were so tight for money with a new baby and car issues. We literally had nothing for our baby either. We had to make sure we had a car to just bring her home in. We bought the trolly set about a week before she was due because I wanted to have all our bills and payments paid first.

Lindsey needs to stop eating all that fatty take away and grow up. Every body has issues and trauma. She is so use to manipulate it into her favour so everyone does everything for her. It's sad because you can tell she is seriously fucked up. I wonder how neglected Ellie is because she was too selfish and decided to plan a baby.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I can't with her haha. Just in her GoFundMe she states "I can't work..." Yet now with one day left according to the payment dates on the GoFundMe add she now can miraculously work...no Lindsey it's because you DON'T want to work lol. She is so lazy. It's not all about her at home so she needs to play woe me and my sorrows when she is "working" to gain the attention she isn't getting at home.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RealityJunkie
Amateur
Amateur

Personally I think mimi stopped opening her wallet and this KID couldn't take it.
There are way too many inconsistencies for me to personally buy into her entire oh pity me, that's my excuse for everything, story.
$70 sunglasses, manicured nails,a few months ago bragging about how much money the hubs made and now because he isn't home to give her attention seeking ego constant boosts, she hates his job. I wonder how many times during an argument she has used her messed up childhood to make him feel sorry for her? Enter daddy number 4.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RealityJunkie wrote:Personally I think mimi stopped opening her wallet and this KID couldn't take it.
There are way too many inconsistencies for me to personally buy into her entire oh pity me, that's my excuse for everything, story.
$70 sunglasses, manicured nails,a few months ago bragging about how much money the hubs made and now because he isn't home to give her attention seeking ego constant boosts, she hates his job. I wonder how many times during an argument she has used her messed up childhood to make him feel sorry for her? Enter daddy number 4.
Thing is I don't get is that they have (or had) two cars. Eric has his own and so does Lindsey. Eric works in the next state over is Maryland and his work is a 45 min drive to and from. Plus if she does still have the kids (brayden and Andrew) who is driving who to work and school if they are down to one car. He works for a used car dealership so I'm sure he has one of their cars...either he uses one or has got a discounted price for a by-out (speculation). What happened to erics car anyways?. Also she can't hack it as a mother. Ellie will be 3 months on the 16th and already wants to pawn her off for somebody else to raise. (Doesn't surprise me.) Here I thought she was stepping up to raise her 3 kids
..but it was all probably a lie while in the "honeymoon" phase with Eric to make it seems like she was a good mother. She needed to trap Eric to get the girl she always wanted. Oh yeah since Eric does work why didn't he make the payments on her car if it was their only car?. Also she is probably collecting welfare and food stamps at this point. Unless he is making more than min wage he wouldn't be able to pay rent, pay all utilities, mobile phones, cable/internet all Lindsey's take aways etc as a sole proprietor.

I completely agree Mimi stopped paying for Lindsey and she got pissed and had no idea how to do anything with her money.she was so use to getting everything done done for her. I believe she would fit if she never got what she wanted.
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

She is joke. We all know you sold it lmao! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 6b43d3.png[/img]

RealityJunkie
Amateur
Amateur

She's talking about having another one? Anyone notice she mentioned Andrew starting school tomorrow with no mention of Brayden? How much you want to bet she sent him right on to his dad. One down, one to go. She can't pay her bills now and she wants another kid. SMDH
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She is potentially self medicating instead of fixing herself?? I'm all medical marijuana but she isnt using for right reasons. Just like her new drinking habits.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RealityJunkie wrote:She's talking about having another one? Anyone notice she mentioned Andrew starting school tomorrow with no mention of Brayden? How much you want to bet she sent him right on to his dad. One down, one to go. She can't pay her bills now and she wants another kid. SMDH

She is literally fucked she can't even handle Ellie. She just likes the attention from being pregnant not being a parent.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She's not wrong.

Everyone always told me to put my children in modelling but noooo never did. Not exploiting my children. Even if Lindsey puts Ellie in modelling we know Lindsey is only doing it to pay bills and Ellie won't see a dime.
RealityJunkie
Amateur
Amateur

Everything that girl does is money or man driven. Coocoo for penispuffs loved the attention she got from MySpace modeling and posted that she loved it well into her adult life. She misses the attention. Now she wants it at the expense little Ellie. It doesn't take a genius to see that her sons have taken a backseat to the current babydaddy offspring.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

^ You sure you're not Krusty the Krab?

Return to “Lindsandbaby”