True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandtheBFFoftheday | Part 37

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Momma210 wrote:Sudden Rain & wind in today’s forecast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree when Keren said Nguyen it sounded like Rain Wind lmao and since when does she say the word “ethnicities”? Image

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

She must’ve never said this name out loud! Like what in the actual fuck!!! So in school while taking attendance it’ll sound like Sudden Wind?? Like a fart?! Holy shit (no pun intended;))
Last edited by ALeto90 on Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WaterBlue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WaterBlue »

Of course it’s the trendy Instagram name, Karen! I love how you all are always right about her

I hate the name though. Sutton is weird plus there is no vietnamese middle name because of Keren’s ‘happy place’ she never talked about and suddenly just popped out of her head.

Cak3islif3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cak3islif3 »

WaterBlue wrote:Of course it’s the trendy Instagram name, Karen! I love how you all are always right about her Image

I hate the name though. Sutton is weird plus there is no vietnamese middle name because of Keren’s ‘happy place’ she never talked about and suddenly just popped out of her head.

The fact it's an English town really puts me of (as I'm English) I wouldn't go and called my child Utah or Florida. But each to their own, it's their son so their choice.

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Sutton, to me, should be pronounced Sut-ton (Like ton of bricks) or how most people pronounce Button. The other way, making the T's silent (Suh-uhn) is called a glottal stop and it is British (Cockney)and I have heard many Pacific North West (Idaho, Oregon etc) that also speak that way. As far as I know, Keren has been a Floridian all her life and I have family and friends from her area that absolutely do not speak like her.

I think a Glottal Stop sounds great on a British person but sounds different on an American accent. Only my opinion and I am Southern so believe you me, I would probably get grief in some parts of the world but like I said, Keren's accent isn't Cockney or PNW so I have no idea why she speaks that way. I dislike her so I guess I feel it's another part of her lazy character, can't get all the word out...too tiring.

I am ready for the Mama-roo to fire up, Khoa to start lying in the baby bed and the 10 naps a day to begin in 5,4,3,2...
Louzah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Louzah »

I don't think it's that big of a deal that Sutton's middle name isn't a Vietnamese name that starts with a K. I really don't think it'll affect him at all. Both of my siblings names start with an E and mine starts with an L. My sister's middle name is my mom's first name and my brother's middle name is my dad's first name. My name is random, it really doesn't keep me up at night.

missmsg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by missmsg »

I’m confused, don’t they always bitch and moan when it’s raining because they can’t go anywhere, can’t play outside and don’t like driving in the rain? But now all of a “Sutton” it’s their happy place and they love it? Bitch please

Momma210
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma210 »

missmsg wrote:I’m confused, don’t they always bitch and moan when it’s raining because they can’t go anywhere, can’t play outside and don’t like driving in the rain? But now all of a “Sutton” it’s their happy place and they love it? Bitch please Image

ImageImage love this

theolrazzledazzl3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by theolrazzledazzl3 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 20b918.png[/img]

Crazydoglady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crazydoglady »

flightlessbird wrote:
dasiesunshine wrote:I love the name rain, I’m all for hippie names...my two kids have nature middle names. But I’m not a fan of the combination she chose, all I hear is “sudden rain”. At least pronounce the “t” sound clearly...

But the name literally is supposed to be pronounced like that. The T's are pretty much silent.

Here are two different Sutton Foster interviews where they say Sutton...lol

Sutton Foster or no Sutton Foster, the name comes from an English town. So take it from all the Brits – you are absolutely meant to pronounce the Ts. Sutt-tuhn. The way Americans seem to skip over double Ts (I first noticed it in ‘button’) sounds really unnatural.
emiliajune
Amateur
Amateur

KKandtheBFFoftheday | Part 37

Unread post by emiliajune »

I prefer it pronounced Sutt’n. Wonder if they ever change the way they pronounce it?!

keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

Oh my goddd. I do not like the name at all (no offense if that’s your kid’s name). It just doesnt fit them. And his middle name is so random. Does keren even think??

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

At this point I think Taylor would have been a better name and it could have made them go viral. Honestly, scooby seems a better fit that Sutton. It just reminds me of a girl and a very unfortunate toddler I follow on insta so that might be why I dislike it

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

Chichi wrote:
anr92 wrote:So she said they need to pay more attention to Landon? Why all of a Sutton? All of a Sutton this bitch is done with kids! All of a Sutton she’s happy with being a boy mom only?

Won't be forcing Landon to take those long ass naps secluded in his crib during the day. Will try to include him more in "Jackson's play/pool time and cozies..." Her way of "admitting" that she deliberately spends less time with him.. Let's watch and see how long loving Landon lasts. Hope she at least starts feeding him better...

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
I am sorry, i am not following at all your comment (probably because i didn't watch any vlog after Landon birth). I took the comment as the fact that Landon is used to being the baby and with his personallity, he won't react as Jackson to becoming a big brother and they need to be careful. I didn't take it weirdly because i have two little sisters and my mother did the same with my little sister when our youngest was born (she wasn't worried about me but she was worried my sister would "accidently" killed/hurt the baby ^^) did i miss something? (well oubviously i miss their life the last year or so xD) How is she treating Landon normally for you to say that? Thanks for the info! (I definitly won't be watching all the vlogs i missed so..)
vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

Momma210 wrote:It sounds like Sudden rain. Like all the sudden it’s raining.

Hahahahahaha!

jessie131
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessie131 »

Blackswan wrote:That little boy is giving me major baby fever lol I’m not Asian but I look Asian so my kids look Asian. And he kinda looks like my kids do at birth so now I just need another baby lol but my husband won’t...Well you know lol
Most kids ‘look Asian’ at birth.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKandtheBFFoftheday | Part 37

Unread post by staceymj »

UsedToCould wrote:I don’t like her but even I feel bad for Keren that Khoa keeps pushing a 4th already and only a girl at that, no talk of a boy at all. I know she will go for it but she’s repeatedly said “my body can’t handle it” while in the hospital recovering from a csection and he totally ignores it. Listen to your children’s mother saying she doesn’t think her body could handle a 4th you stupid man child. I’d be livid with my husband if he was saying things like that. The way he kept saying “your drugs” like a middle school boy was stupid too. Yes Khoa, she has pain medication because her body was nearly cut in half. ImageImage I’m not giving her a pass at all on skipping any form of BC but I think if he manned up and matured to have an adult conversation with her about family planning they would decide to prevent at least for the foreseeable future.

I think Sutton (ugh) is a super cute baby though, I enjoyed when they focused on his face so much in the vlog. His cheeks are so cute! Image

I agree with you. Don’t worry about the fact that another pregnancy could literally kill your fiancé/the mother of your children Khoa, as long as you get your girl right?? Having children and how many children you have is absolutely a decision that you need to agree on with your partner but at some point in it the man doesn’t get a say, I think. Khoa wants another baby, Keren doesn’t think that her body can handle another pregnancy, so I think the final decision should be up to Keren. It’s her health on the line and she shouldn’t risk her life to please Khoa’s want for a daughter when there are other ways for them to have a daughter (adoption, surrogacy) and he shouldn’t pressure her into a pregnancy she isn’t comfortable with. When Khoa can carry a baby for 10 months and then have major surgery to deliver said baby, then he can have the final say.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”