Anyone else catch that screenshot?
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

BobbiB6606 wrote:Anyone else catch that screenshot?
??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Ppl on Aaryn’s forum are going bat shit crazy sooooo...

Anyone catch on to the fact that neither Aaryn or Tara even followed Channon until tonight? I mentioned it on Aaryn’s forum yesterday. I and others all looked and neither of them followed her. Now they both do. This was def something arranged by management.

Bamabelle88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bamabelle88 »

I missed it!
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

It was a screenshot of a Marriott hotel reservation I think.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What would. e the point of waiting til tonight to follow?
Rkp65i wrote:Ppl on Aaryn’s forum are going bat shit crazy sooooo...

Anyone catch on to the fact that neither Aaryn or Tara even followed Channon until tonight? I mentioned it on Aaryn’s forum yesterday. I and others all looked and neither of them followed her. Now they both do. This was def something arranged by management.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

kristieanne87 wrote:What would. e the point of waiting til tonight to follow?

Just they they really werent as in love and obsessed with her as they lead on. Both Aaryn and Tara made it seem like she was such a fun mommy vlogger etc, when really they didnt even follow her and most likely werent that into her. This whole meetup seems to be planned by management.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Gotcha, that makes sense.
Rkp65i wrote:

Just they they really werent as in love and obsessed with her as they lead on. Both Aaryn and Tara made it seem like she was such a fun mommy vlogger etc, when really they didnt even follow her and most likely werent that into her. This whole meetup seems to be planned by management.

Itsjustanosering
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Itsjustanosering »

Rkp65i wrote:

They definitely think they have the same manager, Aaryn just did an intro for her videos and tara said in her last vlog that she finally is making an intro for her videos. Or they are extremely copycats of each other and have no mind of their own

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The thing about Tara and her little mental breakdown is that she was a drug addict. She was addicted to opioids, pills, heroin maybe. She had a substance problem but she doesn't participate in any type of support or program, she just calls herself "sober"...yet she drinks.
Anyone who had an addiction to a chemical substance like that, definatly had changed occur in their brain.
She needs professional help.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I think before Aaron she was honestly a nice person who tried her best to not judge people. Her best friend Hilary seems like a genuine person who doesn’t drink or do drugs anymore and values real conversations and real relationships. I feel like Tara changed her personality slightly to get along with aaryn- she became more gossipy, snarky and sarcastic and mean spirited to match aaryn’s personality. I have found myself doing this when I work with certain coworkers I become nergative and snarky to get along with them (and if I’m on YTMD too much as well) And then I realize it effects my own mental health so I take a step back and try to be more “nice” and give people the benefit of the doubt and not judge. I think Tara is starting to talk to the wrong girlfriends everyday and it’s making her more miserable/negative of a person.

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

Tara and Aaryn followed Channon on instagram before last night- I checked when they announced their collab a couple months ago. Maybe not on YouTube?

Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

kristieanne87 wrote:The thing about Tara and her little mental breakdown is that she was a drug addict. She was addicted to opioids, pills, heroin maybe. She had a substance problem but she doesn't participate in any type of support or program, she just calls herself "sober"...yet she drinks.
Anyone who had an addiction to a chemical substance like that, definatly had changed occur in their brain.
She needs professional help.

Yes. Hillary talked a lot about AA & how much that support system helped her get sober & continues to help her. Tara doesn't have anything like that, or if she does she hadn't shared it thus far.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

minniemickey23 wrote:Tara and Aaryn followed Channon on instagram before last night- I checked when they announced their collab a couple months ago. Maybe not on YouTube?

This was on instagram so maybe there was a glitch? Multiple ppl checked and it showed all of us that they didnt follow Channon, however she followed bith of them. Super weird!

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

Rkp65i wrote:
minniemickey23 wrote:Tara and Aaryn followed Channon on instagram before last night- I checked when they announced their collab a couple months ago. Maybe not on YouTube?

This was on instagram so maybe there was a glitch? Multiple ppl checked and it showed all of us that they didnt follow Channon, however she followed bith of them. Super weird!

I feel like Instagram does that a lot!

SDV
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SDV »

GymChick wrote:I think before Aaron she was honestly a nice person who tried her best to not judge people. Her best friend Hilary seems like a genuine person who doesn’t drink or do drugs anymore and values real conversations and real relationships. I feel like Tara changed her personality slightly to get along with aaryn- she became more gossipy, snarky and sarcastic and mean spirited to match aaryn’s personality.

Can you give an example of this? I can't remember an instance Tara being any of those things. I think she's not the sharpest tool in the shed and I wish she would stay away from Aaryn, but overall I find her to be a great mom and a decent person. I mostly enjoy her videos because her kids are so freaking adorable.

I have no problem believing she's feeling down. She's home all day with two toddlers and doesn't seem to have many friends who live nearby. I'm sure after a few years of motherhood it's wearing on her, and they don't come across as people who have had a lot of exposure to mental health treatment. It sounds like she's inching her way down an unfamiliar path in looking for help. I hope she continues.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This is a small, stupid example but far back Aryn shared a screenshot of Tara texting her basically saying "If you dont buy your Huggies from Costco then you are a pheasant" because they are the best.
SDV wrote:
GymChick wrote:I think before Aaron she was honestly a nice person who tried her best to not judge people. Her best friend Hilary seems like a genuine person who doesn’t drink or do drugs anymore and values real conversations and real relationships. I feel like Tara changed her personality slightly to get along with aaryn- she became more gossipy, snarky and sarcastic and mean spirited to match aaryn’s personality.

Can you give an example of this? I can't remember an instance Tara being any of those things. I think she's not the sharpest tool in the shed and I wish she would stay away from Aaryn, but overall I find her to be a great mom and a decent person. I mostly enjoy her videos because her kids are so freaking adorable.

I have no problem believing she's feeling down. She's home all day with two toddlers and doesn't seem to have many friends who live nearby. I'm sure after a few years of motherhood it's wearing on her, and they don't come across as people who have had a lot of exposure to mental health treatment. It sounds like she's inching her way down an unfamiliar path in looking for help. I hope she continues.
CaramelDipped2

Unread post by CaramelDipped2 »

I just discovered this site last night, finally somewhere to discuss these YT moms.
I really really really wanted to and tried to like Tara, but I honestly don’t see how ANYONE can find her relatable. She tries SO HARD to be perfect and composed that she comes off as a robot. What mom of 2 toddlers never has a hair out of place, face beat, children always dressed up?? I don’t think I’ve ever even heard the kids have tantrums. It’s like she doesn’t want to show anything real on camera.

Even times where she’s talked about having a stressful day, she literally doesn’t even look flustered. Her mental breakdown video I was like “yes! Finally something REAL!” But I watched and kept watching... waiting for the moment... but it never came. You’re life is always perfect and great so you have no idea why you’re upset? Um okay. You eat junk food and never gain a pound? Ok Tara... She even insinuated (or said - can’t remember) that she’s never had these feelings (robot) but yet she was an opioid addict. Like somewhere your life spiraled so far out of control that you had to get help. Depression/Anxiety isn’t new to you Tara. Let the mask go!

I scream the same things at Brianna K, Krista Bowman Ruth, Mika Stauffer, Liza Adele ... the fake “I’m always perfect” mom rouse just aggravates me. Aaryn Williams is a literal train wreck but at least she has moments where she’s raw and losing her mom shit that makes it something you can relate to.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I have to say, Aryn actually did well with Skyla. She looks cute, her hair is pulled up out of her face, and she has sensible shoes on.

Does anyone else think Bayliee's outfit is a bit reridiculous? Why is everything so tight? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 536463.jpg[/img]

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

I think its pretty telling that Aaryn & Tara hung out the entire trip vs Channon only being around for the collab.

Return to “Tara Henderson”